Page 51 of 190 FirstFirst ... 414649505152535661101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3781

Thread: The Lives and Times of Kaleido Shirou Schweinorg

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Kaleido!Shirou and Signum will probably visit several worlds before they can go back to Signum's home-dimension.

Their last stop can be the F/NS universe, with the F/NS Emiya's joining them for a single jump because Vita " wants to meet someone just as awesome as herself".

cue heartwarming cry scene as Yagami Hayate finally gets the chance to finally cry out in Rein's chest for a chance, with Shirou standing on the sidelines because he can't help think that she is the same person who [spoiler] in his world.

Even so, seeing this Hayate smile after her crying session makes him feel it was worth it , even if he [spoiler] like he used to.

Meanwhile: Double Vita time!
    You goddamn tease, fraggle, you.

BUT DOUBLE VITA TIME. Yeeeeesssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by lhklan View Post
    Oh dear... looking at fraggle's post, can't say that things will end well for F/NS Hayate...
    Damn it lhklan, don't jinx it.
    Last edited by YeOfLittleFaith; July 12th, 2012 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by one piece of infinity View Post
    Negima...I'm not that familiar with it, but I reckon it could work pretty well. I'm almost certain OS would just make Shirou look like a pedo and then he has to run away...
    ...this...this isn't encouraging commentary...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eveonder View Post
    Eva... depending on when she starts sliding, is more of a troll, than a villain. She likes throwing people to the lions and watching them for fun.

Canon first time line Eva doesn't start dimension hopping till after the end. She doesn't get a dimension/timeline hopping Cassiopeia until she co-operates with Chao to make it. She's searching for her very own Nagi (or Negi since he's dead too in her time line)...

Whereas the fixed time line Eva is sticking around since Negi's alive and all.

And of course Chao's time line, no idea where that Eva went, but who knows.

There's also Mage of the Beginning/Lifemaker, if he/she/it weren't so bloody powerful.
    Eva is, and has been for a long time, an "evil mage". While she refrained from doing things like killing children, and she eased down some from her time with Nagi and Negi, there are murders, crimes and sins that she will simply overlook. Or even commit.

Eva won't be torturing puppies to death just for fun but she will kill and build and plan. Maybe she ended up in the past before Nagi met Arika and is seeking him to become his one and only and Shirou ruins it. Or maybe she ended up in a the Claymore world and exterminates a youma-infested human village before Shirou's uninformed eyes. Maybe Shirou accidentally steals Chachamaru/Chachazero and she goes hunting.

It's not like she needs to be Angri Manyu to become the villain of the fic.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post

I approve of Slider!Eva.
    Though it only coming to your attention now wounds me, br <x).
    Well...I am unfamiliar with the Negima genre so I would not know eh? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Kaleido!Shirou and Signum will probably visit several worlds before they can go back to Signum's home-dimension.

Their last stop can be the F/NS universe, with the F/NS Emiya's joining them for a single jump because Vita " wants to meet someone just as awesome as herself".

cue heartwarming cry scene as Yagami Hayate finally gets the chance to finally cry out in Rein's chest for a chance, with Shirou standing on the sidelines because he can't help think that she is the same person who [spoiler] in his world.

Even so, seeing this Hayate smile after her crying session makes him feel it was worth it , even if he [spoiler] like he used to.

Meanwhile: Double Vita time!
    fraggle...I am unsure the world is ready for double Vita time x3
    Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    It's not like she needs to be Angri Manyu to become the villain of the fic.
    Humm...any clue on which chapters of Negima I would need to read in order to get a good grasp of her character and abilities?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Humm...any clue on which chapters of Negima I would need to read in order to get a good grasp of her character and abilities?
    http://mangafox.me/manga/mahou_sense...06/c051/1.html
    Last pages of Chapter 51 and chapter 52 offer a good grasp on the most noticeable facets of her character, and a peek at her true power.
    I'll get back to you with more.

http://mangafox.me/manga/mahou_sense...15/c137/1.html
    Chapter 135 has a peek into both her more solemn side, and her preference for teasing people.
    Last edited by YeOfLittleFaith; July 12th, 2012 at 12:35 PM.

Danke

後継者 Successor
    Umm they don't show anything.

Blog Entries
    what do you mean they don't show anything? I checked the links.

Licensed and no longer available on Manga fox

But with that knowledge I can look it up on mangareader or search for other sources online.

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    what do you mean they don't show anything? I checked the links.
    All I got was "Sorry, it's been licensed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

Blog Entries
    Hurr durr, that's wierd, I can see them perfectly. Try this reader.

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/2100/ma..._meow-scans/12
    By the way, small typo, I meant chapter 137.
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/2193/ma...by_aquastar/16

Found some more that show her in combat:
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/18559/m...d-hawk-scans/6

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/42209/m...d-hawk-scans/2
    Last edited by YeOfLittleFaith; July 12th, 2012 at 12:56 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Eveonder's Avatar
    Maybe they're American... I'm Canadian and can see fine.

Urgh, one thing I find annoying with Negima these days is the ecchi. It's still one of my favourite manga, but I think I'm past my ecchi phase.

Facts about Eva
    Eva? She's a 500 year old super vampire loli mage of great infamy with numerous epithets. She's forever stuck in a 10 year old body despite being 500 years of age. Though she can use solid illusions when she has her magic. In Mahora, her power is sealed by Negi's father (who she happens to have a major crush on). That makes her one of the almighty bystanders of the Negima series. She's also got a bogeyman reputation. Be a good boy or the Dark Evangel might come after you. And a 6 billion dollar bounty... or something like that. Hey, that sounds like Vash the Stampede. Well, mostly she became strong because idiots kept trying to kill her. At some point she becomes so good that she's easily amongst the top 5 strongest being in her verse. Her signature Dark Magic is something she came up with when she was still weak. Her elements are ice and darkness, though she's seen using a moderately high level thunder spell with casual ease when teaching Negi. While it's likely she could do silent casting since she teaches it, she seems to like using full incantations. She began her career as a artillery mage after all. She's a doll user and string expert in addition to a magic user and akido master, and mage. At her prime, her army of dolls could easily topple a small nation. Even in her weakest state, she's quite capable of taking on super martial artists using technique alone without access to ki or magic. Another point is that Eva is a brilliant magic theorist. She has created many thing including magical dolls, castles/resorts shrunken in spheres with time dilation effect, age illusion candies, and her Dark Magic (ME). She collaborated with Chao to make the improved dimension sliding Cassiopeia. The original by Chao was a time travel device, which could only be used in places with huge amounts of mana. On tvtropes, she'd be a noble demon. Justifies her actions as Evil despite having a heart of gold type of thing. Taking this from tvtropes: "Evangeline A.K. McDowell, the vampire mage from Mahou Sensei Negima!, constantly tells the rest of the cast how hideously and irredeemably evil she is, explicitly comparing herself to a video game Big Bad. So they'd better not be getting the wrong idea when she's saving their lives, making sure they're okay, giving them proper training, helping the resident ghost girl not be feared, etc. Though, given that she officially wants Asuna and Negi to be her video-game sub-bosses...Also, it might be that she simply took the "evil" name from the "good" mages, who don't necessarily seem all that good, compared to her. She just only cares about herself and the people she has chosen to care about. The rest, including the world, may go to scrapper."
    Fate is fickle and Irony is a driving force of the world.

後継者 Successor
    THAT WALLLLL

Blog Entries
    There's a reason why it's in a spoiler tag.

Staring into space one piece of infinity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    ...this...this isn't encouraging commentary...
    Alright then
    *clears throat*
    Waaaahhh, すげよだんな!!!!(^-^)/ That is such an AWESOME IDEA Lyco!!!!!! Negima is REALLY good, so I can't wait to see how you write it!! I'm sure you'll be great!!!
    (for the record I'm not quite sure how I keep insulting people, so if I did...sorry)
    "Everything in creation is flawed. Humans don't need to be mentioned. Air, intent, and even time. My eyes can see the death of things. They're special, like yours. So I can kill anything that lives. Even if that thing is God."

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by nununu View Post
    Australia sure has some mighty mojo, no?

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?

Emiya Shirou

Mafia Game if interested

Assets transcending Virtual and Reality themasterwarlord's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also, if you want to use canon means for her to slide, it's in the flashback on chapter 353.

~I hate writing English paragraphs longer that one line. Or any language, really.~

In the middle of re-re-redoubling the effort of erasing the habit of lurking for the 9001st time

Blog Entries
    ...just wanted to throw that idea out there...seems the "main" writers here don't know the "cross" well enough...or don't care.
    Sorry to bring it up, then...should've asked how many knew Negima...if any...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Staring into space one piece of infinity's Avatar
    Sorry? Why are you being sorry? I'm definitely not a main or even minor, but there's nothing wrong with volunteering ideas. Hell, before now I hadn't even heard of Negima, and after researching it, seems interesting, might read/watch it sometime
    "Everything in creation is flawed. Humans don't need to be mentioned. Air, intent, and even time. My eyes can see the death of things. They're special, like yours. So I can kill anything that lives. Even if that thing is God."

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by nununu View Post
    Australia sure has some mighty mojo, no?

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?

Emiya Shirou

Mafia Game if interested

US Friend Code
    So, I know I've got a Arc/Shirou date with double Shirou, Rin/Luvia Tsun-off and trollish Brunestud hijinks to write, but I'm kinda blank on that.
    So instead, here's just a pointless snippet to serve as nothing more than practice.

---

"OOF!" Such was the graceful reaction of one Shirou Shweinorg upon landing face first in a grassy field after yet another escapade through time and space. One would think the boy would be prepared for such landings by now, but then considering his circumstances; being chased by a giant robot dinosaur for looking tasty, one would forgive Shirou for not caring how he landed in another dimension. "Ow... Never again. I am never going there again."

"Aw, come on Boss. It wasn't that bad." Shirou glared at the odd sword in his hand. His companion, the Kaleidosword, also named OS, was usually the reason he would find himself in such unexpected circumstances. "That aside, the next jump should be ready in... maybe half a day or less. Unless you want me to charge a spare jewel, though we got five as is."

"Hm... No, just recharge for a jump. In the meanwhile..." Looking at the scenery around him, Shirou felt at peace. A verdant grass field, with a large castle visible at a distance, and a village close by as well. Sitting down, the red head took a deep breath, relaxing himself for the first time in a few hours. "Hmm... Say, OS? Check where we are. If we're lucky, this might be a safe zone."

"Got it."

Closing his eyes, Shirou lay down on the grass, arms behind his head as he tried to take a nap. Key word, 'tried'.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" His eyes shot open. He recognized that voice. It wasn't exactly the same, but it was the same accent of English, though higher pitched than normal. He slowly looked towards the source of the voice, and his eyes widened as he saw the person staring at him with curiosity in her eyes.

"Ah... I... Uh..." She tilted her head, her blond hair tied in a ponytail falling over her shoulder, that odd strand of hair on the top of her head rustling in the breeze. Standing up, and coughing to himself, he formed a perfect response. "Emi- Er, Shirou." Perfect. "I mean, my name is Shirou. I'm just a traveler."

"Ah, hello Mr. Shirou. My name is Arturia." Shirou kept his face calm, smiling calmly. On the inside, he was panicking. He knew this girl. Well, most of his alternates, but the bleed through of memories were enough for him to know who she was. King Arthur. The lover, or one of several, of about... half? or so of the alternates raised by Kiritsugu Emiya. A girl who locked away her human and female self in order to become the perfect king, and regretted it till her summoning in the fifth Holy Grail War. "So tell me, Mr. Shirou, what are you doing here?" The girl asked curiously.

"Well... Would you believe me if I told you I was resting?" She smiled.

"Well... That IS my favorite spot..." Wordlessly, Shirou moved a few paces off. The young blonde calmly walked to where he previously stood, and sat down. After a few seconds, she patted the grass. Blinking twice, Shirou sat down, keeping a respectful distance. After a few moments of quiet, she let out a relaxed sigh. Staring, and then stifling a laugh, Shirou decided to lay down again.

"Tell me, Mr. Shirou, where are you from?" He turned to look at her, then hummed.

"From a far away place."

"How far?"

"You could say I'm from across the sea." She hummed.

"What is your home like?" He grimaced a bit, pondering on what to tell her.

"I can't remember really. I was very young when my father brought me here. I actually plan to go there in a few days. Today is my last day here." Arturia frowned, then nodded.

"Hm. I see."

"So... Arturia? Tell me about yourself."

"Eh?" She looked at him, confused.

"I mean, I told you a bit of my story. How about you?" She blinked, then let out a breath.

"Well, there's not much to tell. I'm the daughter of a knight, the youngest child, actually. I have two brothers." Shirou quirked a brow. "One is Kay, my eldest brother. He is training to be a Knight, along with my twin brother, Arthur." Shirou stopped himself from blurting out his surprise. "Kay is a nice brother, a bit thick headed at times, while Arthur is a very nice person. They both sometimes teach me some swordplay, but only a bit. Father doesn't really mind, but Kay is always reluctant, while Arthur is usually busy..." She sighed. "Hmm, I think today is the day for the tournament. Kay and Arthur are both competing..." he turned to him, then quickly turned away. "Ah, nevermind."

"That wasn't so bad. And..." He stopped, sitting up straight. Arturia glanced at him.

"Is something the matter?" He opened his coat and looked at his blade, which blinked several colors.

"Ah, well, I have to go now." She watched him stand and dust off his coat. "It was nice meeting you, Arturia." He smiled at her, and walked away. Once out of sight, he pulled out OS, and vanished.

Back in the field, Arturia sighed. "What a strange man. Though, he did seem rather nice..." Standing up, she turned around to look at a hooded man sitting near a tree. "What do you think, Uncle Merlin?" The man laughed.

"A fine young man. A bit odd, but definitely old Zel's son. Shame he always moves around, would have made a nice husband for-" The man ducked as a stick was chucked at him, and an extremely red and embarassed Arturia ran at him.

---

Elsewhere, a young blond boy was staring at a sword stuck in stone. He reached out to touch it, but hesitated. "Are you really sure, Arthur?" He turned to look at his Uncle and twin sister. His sister looke concerned, while Merlin just smiled. "The choice is yours." He looked at his sister once more, then nodded to himself. Pulling the sword out, King Arthur began his rule.

Unknown to all but the old magician, a red headed man was watching from a distance. "Just in time OS... Just in time."

---

... Yeah... I don't know why I wrote this.

Meh, I'll try and write the date soon. There will be Archtype Earth. Kind of. Sorta.
    ... Does anyone remember this thread: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...-input-welcome ?

So, according to D&D's alignment check, I'm a True Neutral. Huh.

Humm...Interesting.

Oh hey I forgot to ask you guys!

Zhead and Infinity, I've been posting the snippets made on this thread on a story on my FFN account...may I post yer snippets there?