Page 6 of 190 FirstFirst ... 45678111656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lives and Times of Kaleido Shirou Schweinorg

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    I can't believe I just wrote this... Santo, I blame you for necroing my thread.

Shirou awakened to the sight of another unfamiliar ceiling and a throbbing pain in his head that accompanied the physical state known to many as a hangover. The first part was only a mildly concerning issue, as given his unique set of circumstances he was technically a professional vagrant. No, this wasn't the first time he had found himself waking up in one of the many reflections of Earth offered to him by the Kaleidoscope and he doubted it would be the last.

What had him worried was his uncharacteristically rash behavior; there was a reason drinking was on his list of things to avoid, especially after that drinking contest with Sanguine. Let's just say, when an absurdly powerful elderitch abomination who personifies hedonistic revelry and debauchery considers your pops a drinking buddy, there's no way he'll let you leave his dominion without learning how to hold your liquor at the very least.

Although that staff was a nice addition to his collection and those serving atronachs were easy on the eyes too... moving on.

Now, had Shirou not been so preoccupied with his thoughts he would have noticed two very important facts, the first was that he was not as alone as he had previously thought. So it was much to his surprise when he attempted to remove himself from this bed, that was far to comfortable in his opinion as working up the will to even try took more energy then he would have liked, that he found the majority of his right side was pinned under a very warm and delightfully soft bed mate.

The second was his state of dress, as he could feel enough skin from his partner to say with reasonable certainty that he wasn't wearing anymore than the day he was born. Then again, if the chest that pressed more deeply into him, and a well endowed chest at that; as well as the toned softness of an inner thigh that sought to entwine with his own as she nuzzled into Shirou's side were any indication, her situation was much the same.

It had been sometime since Shirou had the pleasure of sharing a bed with a woman, and every man had needs; while many men would have wanted a little more out of this. Shirou found that he preferred the sense of intimacy and comfort just laying with someone could bring, however brief it was. He loved the adventures his travels gave him, but every once in a while he did get a little lonely. After all, he was only human.

Shirou tried to roll onto his side to get a better look at his mysterious partner, while taking special care not to wake her but found he couldn't untangled himself from her grasp. It seemed that the red-headed stranger liked to cuddle; so Shirou settled for parting the frankly unruly mop of crimson hair that hid her eyes, which was a trial in of itself due to her bad case of bed-head.

She was about the same age as himself, somewhere between 19 and 20, with with a body that implied a life spent on the run or doing dangerous activities, if the scars that peppered her were any indication. Her Asian features that seemed strange for someone with naturally red hair and crooked eye brows. Then again who was he to comment on features that he shared himself; in fact if he didn't know any better, he would of said she could be one of...his alter- nates...

No. Just no, OS wouldn't do something like this.

Shirou was frantically looking around trying to disprove his theory, the abandoned piles of clothes scattered around the room did nothing to alleviate his concern upon seeing a smaller and distinctly feminine version of his coat along with copies of a few other the items from his collection.
    In the back of his mind he noted the absence of a certain jeweled sword.

Who am I kidding, this is exactly the kind of thing OS would do!

Unfortunately, his commotion seemed to have woken the girl who was so peacefully sleeping next to him a moment ago. She sleepily rose from her resting place as she rubbed her eyes with both hands before yawning. She began to stretch and raise her hands above her head, giving Shirou an excellent view of her chest. Which was, as he suspected very well endowed, but more importantly a clear view at the scar that he also shared on his chest.

I swear I'm going to kill him when I find him.

The final two damning nails that sealed the coffin that was his theory were the pair of golden eyes that were in serious danger of drooping shut again, and an enchanting voice that yawned her next question.

"Hello there~, Have you seen a sword around here? She's made of jewels and probably tried to flirt with you."

Yep, defiantly going to kill him. In the most slow, painful way possible.

This was the beginning of a very strange, and very awkward day.

The day after Kaleido Shirou Schweinorg sleep with his alternate, Kaleido Shiko Schweinorg.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    *SNIP*
    Dude.
    DUDE.

Hell.
    YES, KALEIDOCEPTION!
    <faints in glee while cackling madly>

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    ...you magnificent son of a bitch.

Blog Entries
    ......unamusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    ......unamusing.
    Dude are you shitting me!? That. Was. AWESOME!

Mindblowing! (in more ways than one)

They are different people, yet they are the same! It was love, and masturbation!

I am GIDDY with delight right now and I do not fully understand why!

I must find a way to channels this!

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ......unamusing.
    What you talking about?

I found it quite amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...amusing

Blog Entries
    Eh, not really that funny, I think - the entire joke is more or less "lol he slept with himself," which isn't really much of a joke, more like just a gag that on its own... isn't worth a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Ok, so maybe I sounded disproportionaly amused, but this was good. :P

Well, yes the entire "lol he sleep with himself" part is a bit of a gag but I had a reason for it. Sure Shirou has the potential to be a multi-verse sliding badass, but having him be nothing else would be boring. Eventually he is going to start feeling the weight of not having anyone or anyplace to fall back on, he only has Zelretch and his sword as family so he's going to get lonely eventually and OS is going to do everything within its power to keep him stable. Since most people really couldn't relate to what this Shirou's life is like, it looked for the person who could best connect with him and provide emotional support, whether that be romantic or platonic. Maybe OS's choice was to screw with Shirou's head maybe not, as far as OS is concerned, it doesn't give a damn who keeps his master stable as long as it works. And who could relate to him better then himself?
    This also goes for Shiko, who is under similar conditions.

If I decided to continue this it would deal with them deciding whether to just forget this ever happened and part ways, become friends, or maybe something more. Being sliders they don't have the same idea of right and wrong, seeing as they can just leave whenever they damn well want. Meeting another slider is rare because the multi-verse is really, really big. Seeing as there may never be an opportunity to travel with someone who could sympathize with what they deal with again, they could very well decide to stick around to see how this play's out.

Blog Entries
    *psychological analisis of Kaleido Shirou*
    That... makes a surprising ammount of sense.

Blog Entries
    Added amusement that "Shiko" acts like Ree or a genki girl, and apparently is *also* a Slider of sorts and has "her" own "OS".
    F/GO SUPPORT

Added amusement that "Shiko" acts like Ree or a genki girl, and apparently is *also* a Slider of sorts and has "her" own "OS".
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	captain_downer_by_green_eyedenvy-d4atsfz.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	5603
    From Snippet
    "Hello there~, Have you seen a sword around here? She's made of jewels and probably tried to flirt with you."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1t0m.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	5602  

Blog Entries
    Don't see how any of that contradicts what I said. More like confirms it. :/
    F/GO SUPPORT

Don't see how any of that contradicts what I said. More like confirms it. :/
    I though you were being sarcastic. I apologize if you weren't.

Blog Entries
    I though you were being sarcastic.
    I don't do sarcasm over the internet. :/
    F/GO SUPPORT

I don't do sarcasm over the internet. :/
    Sorry then, to be fair I can't understand sarcasm over the internet... most of the time.

Blog Entries
    Sorry then, to be fair I can't understand sarcasm over the internet... most of the time.
    I don't either, which is why I don't use it. If that makes sense.

And I still don't see where I'm incorrect in my statement or summary of what happened, where I derive most of my displeasure.
    It would've honestly been fine if it were an AU Rin, IMHO. Let alone an AU Illya.
    F/GO SUPPORT

I don't either, which is why I don't use it. If that makes sense.

And I still don't see where I'm incorrect in my statement or summary of what happened, where I derive most of my displeasure.
    It would've honestly been fine if it were an AU Rin, IMHO. Let alone an AU Illya.
    As in an Illya who didn't stay lolified? ...I will have to think on this, breed plot bunnies... Prismverse cross maybe... ideas, ideas, ideas... I'll see what I can do.

Blog Entries
    As in an Illya who didn't stay lolified? ...I will have to think on this, breed plot bunnies... Prismverse cross maybe... ideas, ideas, ideas... I'll see what I can do.
    Archerko!