Page 1 of 190 12361151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lives and Times of Kaleido Shirou Schweinorg

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar

The Lives and Times of Kaleido Shirou Schweinorg

This thread came about from a few ideas from the crossover and What if Shirou was raised by? threads. For those willing, this thread would detail the childhood and later life experiences of a Shirou as raised by the wizard marshal Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg.

As Shirou was "raised" by Zelretch, he would have been thrown into the multiverse by his adoptive father with reckless abandon at a young age. So any series is possible, Shirou could literally show up anywhere with only his wits and Kaleidosword to protect him. Although, being the brother code to the Kaleidosticks, the sword would likely send him wherever it most amused it, though not where it thought he would be in any physical danger, at first at least. Terrible mental scaring lasting for the rest of his life on the other hand...

So go wild, where should we send him first send him first?

Index

Background Information
    Shirou's Abilities, Origin, Personality, Etc.
    Prism Trace Templates: part 1
    Prism Trace Templates: part 2
    Prism Trace Templates: part 3

Snippets

By ILurkNoMoar
    Prologue
    Familiar Bedfellows
    A White Knight in Super-Sonic Power Armor *Preview to Santo's IS snippet*

By Santo
    Shirou:The Last Man
    Lion Turtle's, Moolatyphant's, and Platypus Bear's. Oh My!
    Intimate Conversations with a Tea Connoisseur
    Never Let Your Sword Do The Talking
    The Stages of Grief...and Cheesecake

From Grief to Fury
    Plight
    The Witch
    The Horseman
    Escape Into Fire
    Cat Days: Part 1
    The First Flame
    Once Upon a Time
    Cat Days: Part 2
    The Second Flame
    Homecoming
    Cat Days: Part 3
    Smiles and Goodbyes
    Truth

By YeOfLittleFaith
    Eastern Reflection of Paradise – Boundaries of Infinity
    Calm Before the Storm

By Old_Iron
    She Rested Upon Lost Jerusalem: Part 1
    Acchi Kocchi Style

By Thanos
    Onii-Con-Oh

By one piece of infinity
    Memories of Fakers
    Untitled
    Damaged Bonds
    Dimensional Memories

zhead
    Relaxing in Ye Ole' England
    The Old Man's a Callin'
    Escape from C.T.
    Shirou meets Death... Again

Liquid Alter
    Restoring the Imbalance
    Zan-datsu
    Integra: 1/3

Sage of Eyes
    XCOM snippet

Exterminatus
    Hero of Justice: Part 1

Sky Master
    Prologue – Hasty Introductions
    Last edited by ILurkNoMoar; January 23rd, 2013 at 05:00 AM.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ... Duckburg.

What, I like Disney!
    On a slightly more serious note, though... how about he ends up in the Tohno Estate, and prevents SHIKI from killing Shiki?

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

The World Is My Stage dragon20990's Avatar
    No....KAMINA CITY where he'll learn to BE A MAN! (tengen toppa Gurren Lagaan)

Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    ... Duckburg.

What, I like Disney!
    On a slightly more serious note, though... how about he ends up in the Tohno Estate, and prevents SHIKI from killing Shiki?
    Depending on his age maybe; the Kalediosword wouldn't drop him into a situation that would probably get him killed, where would it get its entertainment.

What the real question is if he would even help at all. You should remember that because he was raised by Zelretch that he's not doing to have the save everyone motivation that he does in canon. At best he would be like Kino just trying to survive as he travels throughout the multiverse and helping out when it doesn't inconvenience him to much. And at worst he would be a troll who didn't have any concept of consequences.

Blog Entries
    Hmm.

Kaleidosword conveniently decides to drop him on top of Shiki. Shirou sees maniac headed his way trying to stab him. ROLFMAGICSTOMP.

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, if I were to suggest something first, it would be maybe a chapter telling us about Shirou's childhood being raised by Zeltrech first so we can get a feel for how he got developed, THEN go into Shirou's wacky and crazy adventures IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEE~ through the multiverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

Well originally the idea was that Zelretch spends the minimum amount of time training him before kicking him off on his own a few months later once he learned how to use the Kalediosword(really needs a better name). But taking Shirou with him to troll a few worlds to so him the ropes would work to...

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    I wonder if diplomatic immunity covers foreign affairs from different dimensions.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    Well originally the idea was that Zelretch spends the minimum amount of time training him before kicking him off on his own a few months later once he learned how to use the Kalediosword(really needs a better name). But taking Shirou with him to troll a few worlds to so him the ropes would work to...

hmm, Kaleidostab?

So Shirou's live becomes kinda like a 90's cartoon, with Shirou learning a different lesson form every 'adventure' he has in a new world before he slides to the next........

This could turn out to be quite a round robin if handled carefully :P

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    What he said ^

Also, I really just suggested Duckburg because "The Lives and Times of Kaleido Shirou Schweinorg" reminded me of "The Lives and Times of Scrooge McDuck".
    I still support it though. :3

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Huh, I did something similar to this in my omake files in FF.net. Not very well done, but Shirou screws up Tracing the Jeweled Sword so that it only cuts a hole to alternate universes. He keeps jumping to get back or something. I dunno, it wasn't very well thought out. It was for the crack value.

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    Huh, I did something similar to this in my omake files in FF.net. Not very well done, but Shirou screws up Tracing the Jeweled Sword so that it only cuts a hole to alternate universes. He keeps jumping to get back or something. I dunno, it wasn't very well thought out. It was for the crack value.
    That Negima one was good though.

And one the only a few months, I don't think it'll take Shirou only a few months to master it. A year. I could believe that.

Shirou lives with Zeltrech for a year getting to learn his troll tricks and calls him grandpa, then gets shoved off by Zeltrech into the multiverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

Well, how long does Shirou usually stay in a world?
    Although I wonder if sending him to Love Hina is a good idea...

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    hmm, Kaleidostab?
    Please the Kalediosword would never allow itself to be called such a tacky name, it prefers The Awesomely Radical Dimension Incising Sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    So Shirou's live becomes kinda like a 90's cartoon, with Shirou learning a different lesson form every 'adventure' he has in a new world before he slides to the next........
    Keep in mind that the lessons learned may not be good ones, the messages from a show like spongebob are very different from shows like Game of Thrones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    That's actually where i got the Kaleidosword idea from, the dimension sliding parts at least. Being Zelretch there's no way he'd not make it sapient so it's basically a Kalediostick with some extra features.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sylentnight View Post
    And one the only a few months, I don't think it'll take Shirou only a few months to master it. A year. I could believe that.

Shirou lives with Zeltrech for a year getting to learn his troll tricks and calls him grandpa, then gets shoved off by Zeltrech into the multiverse.
    IIRC, Illya could use the kalediostick from the moment she touched it in the prismverse because it controlled its own higher functions. Shirou's jewel sword can do the same thing so Zel just kept him around to teach him trolling and for amusement. Agreed Shirou travels with Zel for a year, wonders if he and Arc would bond over shared experience of their grandpa...

Quote Originally Posted by lhklan View Post
    Well, how long does Shirou usually stay in a world?
    Although I wonder if sending him to Love Hina is a good idea...
    The sword takes about 24 hours to recharge, baring large magical discharges, when left to idle. Shirou can supplement that with his own circuits and shorten it down to 12 but he can't use magic again until they cool down or he'll burn out his circuits.

Blog Entries
    Shirou gets dropped off into a Super Robot Wars Game.

Shirou now has Mech.

????

PROFIT!

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to see Shirou in the Dragon Age world. A place where there is an ever present danger to the nation, a lot of hard, ambiguous descions to be made, and mages can be out in the open, but feared and mistrusted. It would be a neat read.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I'd like to see Shirou in the Dragon Age world. A place where there is an ever present danger to the nation, a lot of hard, ambiguous descions to be made, and mages can be out in the open, but feared and mistrusted. It would be a neat read.
    This is actually the crossover I'm working on right now, although it's based off the UBW good end instead of the raised by Zelretch angle. I'm almost done with the prologue.

Blog Entries
    This is actually the crossover I'm working on right now, although it's based off the UBW good end instead of the raised by Zelretch angle. I'm almost done with the prologue.
    Oh god I love you right now so much that I want to kiss my computer monitor's screen.

No homo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    Oh god I love you right now so much that I want to kiss my computer monitor's screen.

No homo.
    There have been some... changes to the plot of the origin story I'm using to fit the story though, but everything is with in canon possibilities. I won't tell you what origin I'm using but I know you'll never be able to guess for the title.

Blog Entries
    There have been some... changes to the plot of the origin story I'm using to fit the story though, but everything is with in canon possibilities. I won't tell you what origin I'm using but I know you'll never be able to guess for the title.
    Surprises. I love them

It's like rape.

YOU NEVER WHAT OR WHEN ITS GONNA HAPPEN.
    Wait a minute...