Thread: Mini's Fics - This Time, Not Actually Type-Moon

Plant Angel From Venus Misheard's Avatar

Mini's Fics - This Time, Not Actually Type-Moon

Apparently this is a good idea! Or maybe it isn't! Who knows? Let's start off with... Oh, this thing I just wrote. Shin Megami Tensei 1, Yuriko and Chaos Hero. With canon names I looked up on the wiki.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He was pacing the halls muttering something about power, evidently on watch for the other two while they're asleep. Hm. Not quite as good as having caught her real target, but better than having found that Bible-spewing moron.

Tetsuo picked up on her presence and pointed a gun in her direction. "Who's there?!"

Yuriko came out with her hands up. "Just out for a walk. I promise you I don't have any intentions to hurt you or your companions tonight." She'd never intended to hurt them. Just that woman they kept chasing after. What was she now? An amnesiac Messiah?\

He didn't lower his gun. "That's what they all say." Still, he didn't fire it either. If he did she'd either have to run or transform, and neither are things she wants to do at this moment. "What do you really want?"

"I already told you. I want a walk to stretch my legs, and I want to not have bullets in me or be burnt to a crisp." She wasn't too bad with fire spells compared to some other demons, and she could easily deal with this human alone, but there was no reason to tell him that.

"That's right. I could send you running with your tail between your legs if you even thought about attacking. I wouldn't have to wake the others up," he boasted. "So don't try anything funny."

Her tail was usually partly between her legs anyway. "I can't promise I'll do that, but I won't attack," she answered with a flirty smile.

Tetsuo narrowed his eyes at her. "Aren't you always hitting on Sho? No thanks. In a world full of demons and questionable moral codes, I'm not going to mess with the one code I can rely on: the bro code."

Sigh. "Alright."
    Last edited by Misheard; May 8th, 2012 at 12:58 PM.

Mini Nephthys on Archive of Our Own
    - where my actual good fics live.

I'll just spam this, then. Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abbaddon.
    ~~~
    Louis trails behind Raidou and Dahn leisurely, avoiding the few opponents that Raidou doesn't cut down. He wants to see how this ends, but he's in no rush, and watching every villager that they free from Shinado's influence is excessive. No one should be able to see him, but the unexpected-

Someone taps him on the shoulder. Ah. The unexpected is here.

The girl with the long pink hair and the flowing white dress steps around him to face him. She's short enough that she has to look up, but Louis sincerely doubts he could intimidate her even if he used his demonic form. "It isn't going to work, you know," she tells him, matter-of-factly.

He tips his hat politely to her. "The results are still unclear."

A shake of the head. "I know people, and so do you. And I know hope for the future better than you do."

"It is your aspect rather than mine, Kaname Madoka." He pauses in thought. "Yet I wonder if it is really so certain that hope will triumph over despair. The events that have passed here may well have sparked a despair that will spread farther and farther until it cannot be stopped."

"There is always hope for the future. That's why the future exists." She glances ahead of them where the two men have gone on without seeing them. "It might be true that without a future there wouldn't be any reason to give up, since you wouldn't be hoping in the first place, but it doesn't have to be that way. In times like this, someone will always create enough hope to get people back on their feet and living again."

"Are you speaking of yourself or the two gentlemen?" Louis has to ask.

"People everywhere, including us," she answers. "Speaking of which, I have to go help them out a little. I'll see you later, Louis Cypher."

She dashes after them. He follows at a more relaxed pace. He has already done his piece, but hope is still at work here.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Taromaru... I need you to do somethin' for me... Take all my luck, got it? And then... give it to Akane.

"Hey now... Don't you be worryin' 'bout me! You ain't in no position to say that stuff, Taromaru!"

Unseen to any of them but Taromaru, a warm hand on his back and a soft voice. "It'll be all right. You can do this, and your master will be just fine. He needs you to do this, all right?"

The girl smiles as the bright glow appears. "He's a very lucky man. He has you, and now he has his sister back, too. Good job, Taromaru."

Taromaru buzzes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "I think things are going to be just fine," Madoka comments to herself, watching the siblings hug for a moment before turning away. Louis has caught up to her, and she gives him a look before he can reveal himself to Raidou and company. "I know that look in your eyes, you're about to lecture someone about philosophy. Don't you think you should wait until they've had a second to themselves?"

"...I suppose it could wait," he admits.

"That's better." She tugs on his arm and leads him out of sight of the embracing pair.

"A question. Why don't you ever appear to them, if you've been following them as closely as I have?" he asks.

She smiles. "That's simple. They already know hope is always there, so what else would I have to say?"

It's about the answer he expected from her. One thing is right in the world.

Dangan Ronpa. With slash, so you've been warned.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    The expression on Makoto Naegi's face when he walked into the cafeteria that morning could be easily described as this: 'I just got laid last night.' He had a doofy smile on his face, a persistent blush, messy hair, and an inability to keep eye contact with anybody for more than a moment. At everyone's staring, he started to back out of the cafeteria. "Actually, I... f-forgot something in my room..."

"Wait, who was it that-?" Asahina started to ask.

Naegi turned and broke into a run. "I'll never tell-!" he called out behind him.

A dead silence lingered in the room.

"...It wasn't me," Celes commented.

"Neither was it me," added Kirigiri.

"Not me either." Asahina was blushing hard.

"I have no time for such things," Sakura pronounced firmly.

They all looked at the only girl in the room who hadn't spoken. Touko gave them a look back. "Are you stupid? H-he's not my type at all, not like Togami..."

"...This is an opportunity to practice our case-solving skills without the threat of dying," Kirigiri declared. "Since none of the men here have demonstrated said skills so far-" Togami was, as usual, absent, "-I'll be leading this investigation."

"You are one of the suspects!" Ishimaru protested. "How can we trust you to lead an effective investigation of who... this... thing happened with?"

"Very well. Among you, Yamada, and Hagakure, which is capable of spearheading the best investigation?" Kirigiri asked calmly.

The three boys looked at each other. "I've got no interest in what people do with 3-D women," Yamada quickly said. "Calling not it."

Hagakure shook his head. "It's yours if you want it."

"I..." Ishimaru sighed. "Go ahead."

"Thank you." Kirigiri turned to the girls. "How many of you have an alibi for last night?"

"Sakura and I do. N-not like that!" Asahina added, though nobody had made the suggestion. "We were training super hard last night, and by the time we got back to our rooms we could barely walk. There's no way either of us had the energy to, uh..."

"To have sex with him," Celes supplied helpfully. "As for me, no one can support my testimony, but I was reading in the library until just before Night Time. I went back to my room and saw no one on the way there."

"Genocider Syo was in control last night, s-so..." Touko looked away from the others.

Ishimaru gasped. "Does that mean... that he might have had illicit relations with Genocider Syo...?"

"That's messed up..." Hagakure replied, looking pale.

"No! I know exactly what she did. She was making those horrible scissors all night," Touko hissed. "Don't look at me like I can't keep track of my own split personality..."

"I was in the recreational room." Kirigiri looked thoughtful. "Did anyone see Naegi at any point last night?"

"I did. He was leaving the infirmary when I came in to get cold medicine." Hagakure shrugged his shoulders. "He didn't say anything to me, and it didn't look like there was anything wrong with him."

"He might have been there to get something. But what could he possibly need?" Ishimaru asked.

A short silence fell before Celes sighed. "Condoms. Condoms is what."

"Oh." Ishimaru looked suitably embarrassed.

"That doesn't help us if we don't break one of the girls' alibis, though..." Asahina scratched her cheek. "Isn't there something that we're missing here?"

"...Asahina, repeat what you just said."

"Huh?" She raised an eyebrow at Kirigiri, who looked as though she'd had a flash of inspiration. "Well, since all the girls have alibis, we can't get any further, can we?"

"Exactly. All the girls. We have not yet established alibis for the men," Kirigiri explained. Everyone in the cafeteria looked shocked. "You three. Where were you last night?"

"I'm not interested in anybody 3-D," Yamada complained. "Uh, I was in my room, with a magazine I got from the recreational room. You saw me get it! Comic Zero-Sum!"

"That's what the comic you had in your hand looked like," Kirigiri answered. "Next?"

"I was training in the men's weight room..." Ishimaru said, almost a whimper.

"Asahina and I heard him through the wall," Sakura commented. "His story stands."

"I don't really have a story," Hagakure said calmly. "After I got the cold medicine, I went to bed early because I was tired, right? If you can get Naegi to talk, he can tell you that I was in the infirmary, but I don't think he's coming out of his room anytime soon..."

"That's all of us, isn't it?" Asahina asked.

Kirigiri frowned. "It's not. We're missing Byakuya Togami."

"Now that you mention it, he wasn't in the library like he usually is, so I can't provide a story for him," Celes added. "I didn't think much of it at the time."

Touko snarled and pounded her fist on the table. "How dare you suggest that Togami would possibly do such lewd things to a boring - to anyone but me!"

"You're not really dating, you know," Hagakure pointed out, but was ignored.

"Nevertheless, we must consider all possibilities in our investigation. I'll go obtain testimony from Togami now. The rest of you may return to your breakfast." Kirigiri left them talking to each other and headed for Togami's room.

She knocked.

"What do you want?"

"Your testimony."

Shortly after, Togami opened the door. "There was no body announcement from Monobear."

"I know. It's not that we're investigating. What were you doing last night?" Kirigiri asked tersely.

"I was feeling tired and went to bed early." He folded his arms. "What are you investigating if not someone's death?"

She looked him straight in the eye. "Someone in this school had sex with Makoto Naegi last night."

Togami turned a bright shade of red. "I don't know what you're asking me for, good day." He slammed the door in her face.

"...All liars have their weaknesses, and his is when it comes to things like this," Kirigiri commented to herself. "That's good. If the case had been any more difficult to unravel, I might have had to start considering the possibility that it was Monobear."