Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bloody/Dissonance -A Continuation of Nightmarish Bloody Liar-

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I was asking what about Sakura, which is a perfectly reasonable question. Also, I asked it before he'd even posted a fic (only a character list), so....

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Neir's right though.
    The guy gave a reason, let it be, and don't get snappy about it. Moving on is as easy as pie.
    If you must, talk it over in Pm and give some good scenarios would be your best bet.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Especially when they're doing post-UBW stories. She is Rin's sister, for Christ's sake....
    1) She's irrelevant in UBW. She does nothing plot-significant. C'mon, Rider gets almost no screen-time and that's her best link to it all.
    2) Except Rin and Sakura, no-one in the main cast knows or really cares about their relationship.
    3) There's not really a reason for the status quo to be upset post UBW, given that Zōken remains family head.

So it's more that 'Sakura isn't involved' is and should be the default. Nothing wrong with including her, but she's not immediately involved with the group who has actually fought the Grail War.

@Tepanyakigo: Better spacing now. Still, there's some work to do. For example, you're repeating elements within a very short space of time. Worse, you're repeating elements from 3rd person narrative in dialogue, which is a bit jarring. So you've got Gilgamesh being described as 'The eldest king' in the narrative and then again in Zepia's speech almost immediately afterwards.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    The guy gave a reason, let it be, and don't get snappy about it.
    I don't see a "reason".

Moving on is as easy as pie.
    What, like with every other fucking shitty post-UBW fic...?

If you must, talk it over in Pm and give some good scenarios would be your best bet.
    Given that the guy seems totally uninterested in including her, I doubt it somehow....

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    1) She's irrelevant in UBW. She does nothing plot-significant. C'mon, Rider gets almost no screen-time and that's her best link to it all.
    2) Except Rin and Sakura, no-one in the main cast knows or really cares about their relationship.
    3) There's not really a reason for the status quo to be upset post UBW, given that Zōken remains family head.
    There are plenty of reasons for Rin to get back in contact with her little sister. Like her being a fucking human being, for instance. Rather than a total bitch who leaves her sister to be tortured to death....

So it's more that 'Sakura isn't involved' is and should be the default. Nothing wrong with including her, but she's not immediately involved with the group who has actually fought the Grail War.
    Bollocks. Rin is Sakura's sister, and Shirou will eventually find this out. He is not going to just overlook that, and nor is she.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Hi Tepanyakigo, from what I understand, are not all the characters from Type-Moon that will appear in this fanfic. I believe that the time period of this event will go one year after the destruction of Dust of Osiris in Melty Blood Actress Again. Here is the my observations of this event:

1 - Akiha, Hisui and Kohaku will be out this story. Like Ciel and Arcueid too, since the two are working together to work in the church and will be out for three weeks. Riesbyfe is also not in the city of Misaki (it should be returned to Atlas or the church) and only Len and Satsuki are the ones that remained in the city. Sion is returning from Atlas to Misaki Town too.

2 - Shirou, Saber and Rin are the Unlimited Blade Works good ending route. Therefore, it is likely that Sakura and Taiga did not appear in this story.

3 - Kotomine Kirei's body was never found in the castle Einzbern in end of Unlimited Blade Works route, so he may have survived and escaped before the whole castle burned. Gilgamesh must also have escaped once again the Holy Grail contaminated by Avenger and returned again to the living world. He must have found Kotomine to form a new contract and now they were taking care of things in Misaki Town, while Ciel is out.

4 - Four new characters that you mentioned in the story appeared in Misaki Town (Ron, Seth, and Ken Kiritsuki Yaminaka) will be involved with major events and whatever the first three new characters have to get Misaki Town, was also causing Wallachia/TATARI back to world of the living again.

5 - Nrvnqsr Chaos, Michael Roa Valdamjong, Nanaya Shiki and White Len are the only characters invoked by TATARI who are still alive even after the Reality Marble TATARI have been deactivated several times (White Len and Nanaya through the contract between them, Nrvnqsr Chaos using various animals absorbed by him to maintain their existence and Roa using one of the Philosopher's stones that must have stolen from Osiris before it is killed by Shiki Tohno). Nrvnqsr Chaos will have a very important role in the plans of Wallachia, Kotomine and Gilgamesh.

6 - Wallachia/TATARI will have no more power to become a phenomenon, but will have powers and abilities similiar to those of Dust of Osiris (invoke various TATARI at the same time and "program" them.

Characters that will probably appear through the Reality Marble TATARI of Wallachia:

Tsukihime/Kagetsu Tohya/Melty Blood series: Red Arcueid, Dark Elesia, Akiha Vermilion, Kishima Kouma.
    Fate/stay night: Archer, Rider, Assassin, Caster, Berserker, Bazett Fraga McRemitz, Luviagelita Edelfelt, Souchirou Kuzuki, Avenger as Tainted Holy Grail.
    Fate/zero: Emiya Kiritsugu, Irisviel von Einzbern, Tokiomi Tohsaka, Maiya Hisau, Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi, Ryuunosuke Uryuu, Zero Lancer, Zero Asssassin, Zero Berserker, Zero Caster.
    Mahou Tsukai no Yoru: Aozaki Touko, Kuonji Alice, Soujuurou Shizuki, Lugh Beowulf.

PS: Saber Alter and Dark Sakura will not appear because they only appeared in Heaven's Feel route. Dust of Osiris is probably not appear, because if she appeared, she would fight against Wallachia to resume control of the Reality Marble TATARI to try end the world again and ruined the plans of Wallachia, Kotomine and Gilgamesh.

PS2: Neco-Arc, Neco-Arc Chaos and Mech-Hisui not will appear, since this is a serious story.
    Last edited by omegasonic1005; May 14th, 2012 at 05:02 PM.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    @omegasonic1005 Well, most of the characters that you've mentioned would probably be included in the story... and yeah there is going to be a huge disorder and chaos in Misaki... The OC's on the other hand, are actually coming from my 'seems-to-be-never-published-incomplete-visual-novel' that I've written so they have pretty much traits in them. However, these OCs characters that I chose to pick are the most troublesome ones... You'll get it later I believe in the story... And oh, by the way omega-san, you really are good at reading my mind somehow...

@Seika thank you again for you advice! Seika-san, you seem to be a pro in terms of writing skill... I didn't even realise that I repeated the same thing in the 3rd person narrative view... Please look for more mistakes for me to correct in the future... I really appreciate it, I do! Thank you.

@Mike1984 Mike, you really are an interesting fellow, the way I see you are so eager with Sakura. I wonder why you are so attracted to Sakura's character... I mean your reasons to like her character/personality trait. Yes, Sakura is indeed interesting unfortunately she is just like Seika-san said earlier... she is irrelevant in UBW-post story especially after that bas***d Shinji being alive somehow... Once I have finished this project, I really should write '1000 ways to kill Shinji Matou' lol

By the way, if you guys want to see the 'image' of the OCs I'll post my drawings of them to get a better picture of how they look like in case my words are too wordy. However, please do not expect a masterpiece/expert drawings because my drawing skill is below the average... ^_^

Banned
    Blog Entries
    How is Sakura "irrelevant" post-UBW? She is still Rin's sister, and she's still being horribly abused....

But, whatever. Given your total unwillingness to give Sakura a reasonable level of involvement, I'm not going to be reading this, so there's not any point in discussing it further.

Blog Entries
    There are plenty of reasons for Rin to get back in contact with her little sister. Like her being a fucking human being, for instance. Rather than a total bitch who leaves her sister to be tortured to death....
    Non-interference pact, yes? Zōken still being around, yes? No idea of how the Matō magecraft is being passed on, yes? Seems to me that Rin's got no more reason to interfere than before.

Bollocks. Rin is Sakura's sister, and Shirou will eventually find this out. He is not going to just overlook that, and nor is she.
    Why? Why must he eventually find that out? I see no reason that you should think it's an inevitable event. He's known Sakura for years without finding out, I don't see why the events of UBW make it any more obvious to him.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Non-interference pact, yes? Zōken still being around, yes? No idea of how the Matō magecraft is being passed on, yes? Seems to me that Rin's got no more reason to interfere than before.
    Those are all magus reasons, though. Rin is still Sakura's sister, and she still misses her. As she grows more human under Shirou's influence, that feeling will only grow. Further, as she spends time around magi, learns how they work better and (probably) finds out more about her father, the idea that Sakura is just fine will become less and less plausible. Her fans constantly describe her as a "genius", but when it comes down to her actually demonstrating it by putting the pieces together about her sister's situation, they seem strangely reluctant....

Why? Why must he eventually find that out? I see no reason that you should think it's an inevitable event. He's known Sakura for years without finding out, I don't see why the events of UBW make it any more obvious to him.
    Because he's in love with Rin and is going to end up (probably) spending the rest of his life with her. If she isn't even willing to tell him about something as important about her past as the fact that she has a little sister (who she cares deeply about), then that doesn't bode well for their relationship more generally.

Plus, there are ways he could find out himself, particularly if he looks into her past. Her family tree would presumably have a record of Sakura's birth, and there's always the question of what happened to the hair ribbon she's wearing in the picture he finds in HF (which I would imagine that he'd see at some point). Plus, does Rin really not have a single family photo or any other reminder of Sakura anywhere in that house, even buried somewhere in a spare room? I find that somewhat unlikely, especially given how upset Aoi was at her leaving....

Plus, what about the interactions between the two of them? Sakura will still visit Shirou, surely (even if less often), and it will become more and more painfully obvious that something is going on between her and Rin. Shirou's going to want to know what and, in the long term, Rin is going to have to tell him.
    Last edited by Mike1984; May 15th, 2012 at 11:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Rin is still Sakura's sister, and she still misses her.
    But represses the hell out of it, as far as she can, because it hurts too much otherwise.

As she grows more human under Shirou's influence, that feeling will only grow.
    Of the two, I'm not sure that Shirō is the more human one. And does she really grow 'more human'? She opens up to him, but nothing says that magi can't be romantic, because it's far from incompatible with research. Even vile research. (Putting aside that Rin's 'magus' mindset tends to waver a lot in canon anyway, but she still restricts her meetings with Sakura enormously).

Further, as she spends time around magi, learns how they work better and (probably) finds out more about her father, the idea that Sakura is just fine will become less and less plausible.
    More time around magi means exposure to that same mindset again. There's a little potential for this to rather go the other way and become more fixed into the magus mindset. Anyway, why should more magical knowledge decrease the likelihood that Sakura's fine? Rin's seen the evidence of her own eyes that Sakura has grown up and is still reasonably together mentally and physically, which trumps theoretical knowledge. Moreoever, I don't think that she's likely to gain specific knowledge about her father or about the passing on of magic which is going to imply more than she already knows - Sakura had to go through a painful process which changed her very genes. Then she went through another process to inherit and manage a crest, just as Rin did. There's lots which Rin might ascribe to that process, rather than the horrors of being worm-raped. Remember particularly that Tokiomi had no clue as to what Zōken was doing. There's a certain amount of weight to the idea that he ought to have known, but you can't deny that he didn't.

Her fans constantly describe her as a "genius", but when it comes down to her actually demonstrating it by putting the pieces together about her sister's situation, they seem strangely reluctant....
    Well, her being a genius is kind of canon, so everyone ought to be calling her that. And she might have a great talent for magecraft and academics, but that doesn't necessitate that she can deduce Sakura's problems. Circuits and a good memory do not a skilled detective make, especially coupled with her tendency to drop the ball on certain important emotional things.

Because he's in love with Rin and is going to end up (probably) spending the rest of his life with her.
    I read them as hormonal teenagers, honestly. They might think it's love, but lots of people do at that age. Rest of their lives? More like a year, if that.

Plus, there are ways he could find out himself, particularly if he looks into her past. Her family tree would presumably have a record of Sakura's birth, and there's always the question of what happened to the hair ribbon she's wearing in the picture he finds in HF (which I would imagine that he'd see at some point). Plus, does Rin really not have a single family photo or any other reminder of Sakura anywhere in that house, even buried somewhere in a spare room? I find that somewhat unlikely, especially given how upset Aoi was at her leaving....
    Fine, all definite possibilities. But Sakura comes over for several visits in Fate and UBW anyway. Doesn't make her at all integral to the plot in them or reveal her worm problems to Rin or Shirō. This 'fic could operate in the same way.

Plus, what about the interactions between the two of them? Sakura will still visit Shirou, surely (even if less often), and it will become more and more painfully obvious that something is going on between her and Rin. Shirou's going to want to know what and, in the long term, Rin is going to have to tell him.
    Ditto for this, with the added point that Shirō's thick as a post emotionally and could quite possibly miss the clues (or, having noticed, dismiss them).
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Seika pretty much got it all here.
    Adding to the last reason: Shirou lived with Sakura for 10 years and didn't even notice her crush on him. He's really really dense, remember?
    Underneath the Stars

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Guys... Chapter One ACT 3 is going to be finished soon... Chapter one, from my calculation will be not longer than 40 pages... or perhaps 30 pages... Do you guys want me to post in the whole first page or do you guys want me to use the 'quick reply' to post a new chapter?

Thank you very much...
    Please support and give a critique for my oncoming chapter 1 okay? ^o^

夜魔 Nightmare
    Hi Tepanyakigo, I prefer to be a whole page, so the story can proceed.

As the name of the first chapter, I realized that you named as ACT 3 and I know why:

The name of the event realized for Wallachia in what he is one step closer to achieving The Sixth in Misaki Town in first Melty Blood is called "Hologram Summer." This is considered an ACT 1.

The TATARI created by White Len in Melty Blood Re-ACT, in story mode of Wallachia, he says that this event is considered the ACT 2 of "Hologram Summer," as he is brought back after being killed by Shiki Tohno.

The events of Melty Blood Act Cadenza are not chronological (only the story-modes of Neco-Arc, White Len and special story mode of Neco-Arc Chaos are the only ones that occur after of Melty Blood Re-ACT and before of Melty Blood Actress Again).

The TATARI created by Dust of Osiris is a remake of the ACT 1 of "Hologram Summer" of first Melty Blood, with the only difference is that it erased the memory of all those who have known Sion Eltnam Atlasia, that are Tohno Shiki, Arcueid Brunestud, Ciel, Tohno Akiha, Hisui & Kohaku (except Sion Eltnam Atlasia itself, quickly noticed in the beginning of your story mode, that the events in the last year "when Wallachia/TATARI attacked Misaki Town, are repeated again", Yumizuka Satsuki, White Len, Nanaya Shiki, Len, Arima Miyako, Mech-Hisui, Aozaki Aoko, Neco-Arc and Neco-Arc Chaos) and added Kishima Kouma, Michael Roa Valdamjong and Riesbyfe Stridberg that were not present in the original event.

The ACT 3 of "Hologram Summer" of your fanfic will be performed by Wallachia, under supervision of Gilgamesh and Kotomine Kirei, invoking many more characters than the other three previous events. Nrvnqsr Chaos is a being very fundamental to the plan of the villains and possibly, Nrvnqsr Chaos and Kotomine Kirei, in spite of being different (vampire and human), i have a feeling they will do very well with each other, because they are two evil men who seek answers to their existences.

PS: In none of the routes of Fate/stay night, Kirei Kotomine revealed to Tohsaka Rin that he killed his father, Tohsaka Tokiomi. She believes that her father died of natural causes (only in game Fate/Unlimited Codes, in Kirei Kotomine's story mode, Rin knew of truth by Gilgamesh and then the own Kotomine confirms "that is not canon"). So to Tohsaka Tokiomi may appear in the story, Rin needs to know of truth about what happened to his father by the Kotomine, then they fight and Kotomine escapes. Rin, now with thoughts of fear and concern at how his father was actually killed and the return of Kotomine, would be sufficient to Wallachia can create an avatar TATARI of Tokiomi (through the memories of Rin, Gilgamesh and Kotomine) and use it to try take his own daughter.

PS2: The bases of operations of Wallachia, Gilgamesh, and Kotomine Kirei may be in only two obvious places. The first location is the Shinre Building where the Wallachia operated the TATARI in first Melty Blood and second place is the church where Ciel takes care of Misaki Town when she is in town.
    Last edited by omegasonic1005; May 17th, 2012 at 05:03 PM.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    @omegasonic1005
    Hello there, it's been a while, isn't it?
    I actually have a different plan regarding Nrvnqsr Chaos...
    Sorry for the confusion though, the name of chapter one is actually 'Opening Stage' consisted of five acts. Forgive my unclear statement regarding the name of the chapter, omegasonic1005-san....

After reading chapter one, I'm pretty certain you will realise how messed up it will become *spoiler* when TATARI being inspired from Kotomine Kirei *spoiler*...

Enjoy chapter one then!

NB: sorry for posting it late... my first thought was to post one act for each chapter at least in one day but I ended up posting it in a huge squezy amount of text ^_^

Please forgive several mystypes, grammatical errors, and mistakes that I made in the first chapter. The original file has been edited by me to a certain extent but I won't edit it here because that I'm just too lazy to do it... ^_^
    Last edited by Tepanyakigo; May 19th, 2012 at 01:36 PM.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Hi Tepanyakigo.

From what I read, the TATARI created by Wallachia, inspired by Kotomine Kirei is to create a 6th Holy Grail War in the town of Misaki and invoke several servants for some certain people to start fighting. The new characters Ron, Seth, Ken, Kiritsuki Yaminaka and a fifth character named XIII came from a parallel world. The coming of them to the world of Type-Moon was what caused to Wallahcia also return to the world of the living again. Here is a list of characters, Masters and Servants of this 6th Holy Grail War created by TATARI:

Kotomine Kirei - master of Lancer of Fate/stay night
    Sion TATARI - master of Berserker of Fate/zero
    Michael Roa Valdamjong - master of Caster of Fate/zero
    Kiritsuki Yaminaka - master of Assassin of 6th Holy Grail War (the identity of this servant for what I understand none is other if not from Emiya Kiritsugu)
    Kishima Kouma
    Nanaya Shiki

I believe that the designated role for Nrvnqsr Chaos in villains' plan is to use him as a new vessel to invoke the Tainted Holy Grail from Fuyuki City and combine the curse of Angra Mainyu with the Chaos that forms the body of Nrvnqsr Chaos. Thus creating the worst curse possible for the joy of Kotomine, Gilgamesh and the desire of Zepia Elntam Oberon, which is to reach the The Sixth.

PS: still remains know which are the servants of classes Archer and Rider of 6th Holy Grail War created by Kotomine and Wallachia.
    Last edited by omegasonic1005; May 19th, 2012 at 09:16 PM.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    @omegasonic1005 hello again there ^_^
    Mostly you are correct with the idea...
    However, "XIII" is a nickname for "Ken" that Seth uses on purpose... The reason why he is called XIII will be included in the next chapter...
    And, actually if you pay a closer look, it's not the berserker from Zero but from Stay Night.

You realise there was *spoiler* Kishima Kouma *spoiler* there? I thought I've made sure not to give too much description of him in the first chapter. You are very sharp.

And yes, there is going to be the 6th Holy Grail War just like you said...
    BUT, worry not, there are still huge events going to occur soon.

As for the character development and plot progression, this is going to be a slow paced fanfic. That's why majority of huge battles will start at around chapter 3 and I estimate it will reach the climax in either chapter 5 or even 6 (If I screw up and make it far too slow paced)

As for Assassin, he is one hell of a badass ^_^ there will be a major clash between him and a certain character. No further comment for him at the moment though or I'll spoil a huge amount of twist

夜魔 Nightmare
    Hi Tepanyakigo. I have some doubts and would like to confirm with you about events near this story:

- Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui, Kohaku, Riesbyfe, Sakura and Taiga will not appear on this story.

- Len and Satsuki have yet to confirm if they will appear in this story.

- Red Arcueid and Dust of Osiris (due to the degree of danger that they represent) will not appear likely.

- Neco-Arc Neco-Arc Chaos and Mech-Hisui will not appear, since this is a serious story.

- The Typhoons of Malignant Information (the one used with one of the special moves of Wallachia) of Wallachia/TATARI, combined with the magic circle of invocation of servants, was what allowed for the servants of 4th and 5th Holy Grail War were invoked with their memories of previous wars.

- Remains to revealing which are the servants of the class of Archer and Rider of 6th Holy Grail War and their masters.

- Rin and Saber will be the last Master and Servant to participate in this 6th Holy Grail War.

- Gilgamesh will operate as usual secretly.

Please answer me.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    @omegasonic1005

- Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui, Kohaku, Riesbyfe, Sakura and Taiga will not appear on this story.
    I can assure you that Ciel, Kohaku, Riesbyfe, Sakura and Taiga will not appear completely in the main event. But regarding Arcueid and Akiha... that's kinda hard to explain because... you'll get it once you've read chapter 3.

- Len and Satsuki have yet to confirm if they will appear in this story.
    This one is obvious, Len will not present.
    Satsuki... 'Isn't it sad Sacchin?' you will only serve as a side character in chapter 2 but that's the end of her story.

- Red Arcueid and Dust of Osiris (due to the degree of danger that they represent) will not appear likely.
    You are true for the 'Dust of Osiris' part but this is the troublesome part that I tried to explain... The real Arcueid is not present but Red Arcueid definitely will appear.

- Neco-Arc Neco-Arc Chaos and Mech-Hisui will not appear, since this is a serious story.
    Do you know that Neco-Arc and Neco-Arc Chaos are the 2nd and 3rd strongest character in TM Universe? trolololol.
    I forgot but Nasu clearly stated it somewhere.
    Conclusion: Yes, these comedical side joke characters will not appear for that reason and because they will ruin the atmosphere I want to build with this fanfic.

- The Typhoons of Malignant Information (the one used with one of the special moves of Wallachia) of Wallachia/TATARI, combined with the magic circle of invocation of servants, was what allowed for the servants of 4th and 5th Holy Grail War were invoked with their memories of previous wars.
    This is especially true but let me remind you that Holy Grail War has its dark side (Heaven's Feel references) which is able to be exploited by Wall achia... You know that deep down inside the majority of Fate's characters especially Tohsaka Rin and Emiya Shirou are anxious about this 'evil thing'

- Remains to revealing which are the servants of the class of Archer and Rider of 6th Holy Grail War and their masters.
    Archer? We really have someone VERY SUITABLE already, don't we? Certainly someone who's walking around raining storms of swords and calling people 'mongrels'... ^_^ Yes, that's him!

As for Rider... I can't spoil the information for some reasons but definitely Rider will appear starting chapter 3.

- Rin and Saber will be the last Master and Servant to participate in this 6th Holy Grail War.
    Can I ask you a question about this? And this is a serious one...
    Are you able to read someone's mind? Because 80% of what you've stated is true...
    Yes, Rin and Saber are going to participate...

- Gilgamesh will operate as usual secretly.
    This has been implied from my previous statement I believe... But don't expect The Mighty King Pika will be able to stay unnoticed because of his PIS and CIS.

Please feel free if you have more things to ask/confirm relating this fanfic omegasonic1005-san. ^__^
    Last edited by Tepanyakigo; May 20th, 2012 at 06:44 AM.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Hi Tepanyakigo. I have more some doubts and would like to confirm with you about events near this story:

- There is still confirm the appearance of Akiha Vermilion, White Len and Miyako Armia this story.

- I realized that actually Emiya Shirou and Tohno Shiki this fanfic not get along very well with each other, as Kinoko Nasu himself confirmed in one of his interviews.

- The question is as Red Arcueid, Akiha Vermilion and Sion TATARI able to maintain their separate existences of their original counterparts (I suspect that they also would have stolen some of the Philosopher's Stones of Dust of Osiris).

- You told me that Ciel, Kohaku, Riesbyfe, Sakura and Taiga will not appear completely in the main event. But you did not actually mention the Hisui. This means that she will eventually appear in this fanfic?

Please answer me, my friend.
    Last edited by omegasonic1005; May 20th, 2012 at 10:55 AM.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    @omegasonic1005

- There is still confirm the appearance of Akiha Vermilion, White Len and Miyako Armia this story.
    Akiha Vermillion will appear soon and she is going to have fun in chap ter 3 ^_^
    White Len and Miyako will not appear because if you noticed **spoiler** Nanaya Shiki in chapter 1 He's the TATARI version.**spoiler**

- I realized that actually Emiya Shirou and Tohno Shiki this fanfic not get along very well with each other, as Kinoko Nasu himself confirmed in one of his interviews.
    This is true and I will even contrast their personalities even more in this story. They will have a huge personal conflicts in the near future... and not to spoil anything, Tohno Shiki in this fanfic for the first time will face an emotional breakdown (or at least I'm trying to do so)

- The question is as Red Arcueid, Akiha Vermilion and Sion TATARI able to maintain their separate existences of their original counterparts (I suspect that they also would have stolen some of the Philosopher's Stones of Dust of Osiris).
    It's not that I don't want to answer this question... But this explanation will be given later in the story but if you still wish to be given the spoiler I will post it.

- You told me that Ciel, Kohaku, Riesbyfe, Sakura and Taiga will not appear completely in the main event. But you did not actually mention the Hisui. This means that she will eventually appear in this fanfic?
    Ah, sorry for the Hisui part... She will not present either.

PS: I actually excluded Hisui, Kohaku, and the real Akiha to give more emotional impact for Tohno Shiki in the story. After all, without Arcueid, Ciel, and his other harems, his 'carefree' mentality will be more vulnerable as 'bad' as Emiya Shirou's one...
    Last edited by Tepanyakigo; May 20th, 2012 at 11:11 AM.