Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bloody/Dissonance -A Continuation of Nightmarish Bloody Liar-

Inactive
    Blog Entries

Bloody/Dissonance -A Continuation of Nightmarish Bloody Liar-

Alright, so first of all, I'm creating this fanfic crossover of Fate Project (including Fate Zero), Tsukihime/Kagetsu Tohya/Melty Blood, and Mahou Tsukai no Yoru I'm planning to update this fanfic at least one chapter in three days or a week at the very late.
    I hope you'll enjoy it...
    I'm new in Beast Lair so please guide me if I do mistakes. Even though I've read the rules I'm still afraid of breaking the rules by accident.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Urhm... Anyway, here's a few list of the characters but I won't tell the whole cast of my fanfic.
    - Emiya Shirou (UBW route)
    - Saber (UBW route)
    - Tohsaka Rin (UBW route)
    - Tohno Shiki
    - Sion Eltnam Atlasia
    - Aozaki Aoko
    - Nrvnqsr Chaos
    - Three original characters (you'll know them later)

================================================== =============================
    By the way, is it okay to include original characters in fanfic story on Beast Lair? I'm not so sure so if it's not okay I'll end this fanfic here...
    ================================================== =============================

Thank you very much and enjoy!! Please give me critiques if I have any inconsistency, grammatical errors, the characters are out of their own characters, or if you find the story is boring/weird/stupid.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PROLOGUE
    -The Gathering of Oddity-
    A lazy morning breaks through an empty mansion. There, a boy is sleeping in the middle of the room. A morning sunlight, as dazzling as it is, gently embraces the face of the boy by warmth. A peaceful ordinary day, it really is.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Something annoying is buzzing. The sound is disturbing enough to cause any ordinary human to wake up from a heavy slumber.
    “Urgh… just fiver more minutes please…”

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. The ringing sound of an alarm clock is reverberating, breaking the silence atmosphere of the boy’s slumber. The alarm is doing its job perfectly, waking up the boy.

“Alright alright… I give up…” The boy is rubbing his heavy eyes.
    “Urgh------“

A small headache is assaulting the body of the boy. Certainly, his eyes see what supposed to be not seen by any means. Certainly, his perception understands something inhuman. Therefore, the price is the headache he experiences for his entire life.

“Man… This feels better…” The boy smiles as he puts his glasses on. The boy stands up doing some stretching exercises.
    “Well… today is… Ah I see… No wonder Hisui doesn’t wake me up today…, Akiha is somehow accepted in the student exchange program for three months. What a joke, huh?” Shiki Tohno remembers the fact that the mansion is empty now. “Kohaku-san is forced to join her… Even Hisui… ”

[“Well Akiha-sama, it’s not safe to leave a young maiden like Hisui-chan alone with Shiki-sama right? After all, Shiki-sama is a boy at the most troublesome state, isn’t he?”]
    [“But… Akiha…”]
    [“No but… Nii-san… Kohaku is right…”]

“Huh… man it’s gonna be lonely today and well…” Shiki turns his head to see something in horror. “Eight o’clock! What in the world…”
    Shiki is overslept again today.
    “No wonder I woke up so easily… How the hell did I set my alarm for 7.45?”

Sighing… Shiki accepts the fact that he is going to be late and face it like a man. This is a slice of ordinary life named Tohno Shiki. A peaceful life he endears so much. A peaceful day he values the most.

Another ordinary life presents another story. Trains are passing by, arriving and leaving in accordance. People are walking and stopping. People are waiting and leaving. A place crowded enough with both order and chaos. There, several people more ‘attractive’ than the rest are standing in silence.

Two young girls and a boy simply stands upon the crowd. A party which is consisted of a red haired boy, a blonde, and a beautiful Japanese lady. The beauty of the blonde girl is indeed captivating. Her emerald eyes emanate an aura that will captivate anyone. The elegance of the Japanese lady on the other hand, entrances anyone who dares to gaze at her. Hair as smooth as silk in pure black colour, who dares to say a lack of beauty for her?

How in the world these two young ladies will not attract any extra attention? There is no way for people not to notice these ladies on public display. It is just too much attention that eventually creates an awkward atmosphere. It is just too much attention that eventually contrasting the blatant gorgeousness of the two ladies and an earthly boy who exists in between.

“Hey, Tohsaka… Gulp…” The boy is awkwardly fidgeting.
    “What is it Emiya-kun? You look a bit anxious… Are you feeling sick?” Tohsaka Rin smiles gently towards the boy only to worsen the situation for the boy named Emiya Shirou.

“Uhm… Well… You see… It’s… Well… people are…” Emiya Shirou’s gesture is turning more awkward than before. Who wouldn’t? Standing out in the crowds is one of the things Emiya Shirou personally dislikes. However, how on earth will he not stand out while he stands blankly being accompanied by Tohsaka Rin and another blonde girl gorgeously mesmerizing enough to attract thousands of attention. What an irony of life that Emiya Shirou needs to endure.

“Just say it already, Emiya-kun…” Definitely, Tohsaka Rin herself doesn’t realise how enthralling her presence in public places. But Emiya Shirou remains silence.
    “Rin is right, Shirou. If you have things on your mind, you need to speak out properly.” An unexpected attack coming from the blonde girl forcing Emiya Shirou to surrender.

“See? Even Saber is on this, Emiya-kun…” A final delivery from Tohsaka Rin. Emiya Shirou is cornered and fidgeting twice the frequency from before. There is no way out for this. Emiya Shirou realizes this very well and therefore he sighs. He faces an oncoming danger coming from his ‘clairvoyance’ like sight knowing the result will be devastating.

“Well… Tohsaka, people are gazing at us… Don’t you think we are standing out too much?” Emiya Shirou is averting his gaze before Tohsaka Rin to hide his embarrassment. His face is red all over.

“Ah… Fufufu…” A grin of a devil… Emiya Shirou’s premonition is so precise that he already knows the outcome for this. A red devil is preying on him, exploiting his weakness even more. “Emiya-kun, are you really embarrassed to be with us here?” And finally, the awaited deathblow is executed by the devil named Tohsaka Rin.

“Hey Shirou, is that true? Why are you so embarrassed to be with Rin and me? Are you saying that we are unsightly?” A calculated misunderstanding from Saber’s reaction only adds fuel to the flame of Tohsaka Rin’s amusement.

“That’s right, Emiya-kun… That’s right… You really are being evil…”

“Hey Tohsaka… You…” ‘are the evil one…’ Emiya Shirou really wants to say it out loud but his mind is too unstable to even think at the moment. He tries his hard not to reply Saber’s demanding inquisition before anything worse occurs. That alone is pretty much exhausting mental training.

“Hey, Shirou! Answer me please…” Saber is pouting already. Should Emiya Shirou not answer Her Majesty’s inquisition, something ugly shall ensue in the near future.
    “It’s not like that Saber… It’s…” Emiya Shirou is still struggling until the very end. How long will he last before surrendering his position?

“My my Emiya-kun, you really are confusing… Why don’t you tell us directly and stop avoiding the subject already.” The devil strikes again. Tohsaka Rin is impatiently waiting for the final blow to occur.

“Ugh…” Emiya Shirou once again averts his gaze. “You see… You two are stunningly beautiful and therefore attracts attention and…” Redder than before, Emiya Shirou’s voice is fading in the process.

“Shirou…” Saber is blushing as well only to add another awkward atmosphere.
    “Hahahahahahaha… That’s good… That’s good, Emiya-kun…” The one who smiles in the end is Tohsaka Rin.

“Anyway Tohsaka, why in the world do you need me to accompany you for two whole weeks?”
    “Eh…? Obviously because I need your help, Emiya-kun. You’re after all one of my familiar, right? I am your MASTER and therefore a loyal servant needs to accompany her MASTER right?”

“But why Misaki Town? Do you have business with Tohno-san?”
    “Well, you’ll know it for the later but now… let’s find an inn first… Don’t you think so Saber?”
    “Uhm… I guess you’re right Rin… It’s been a long time since we visited Misaki. I really hope to see them again…” Saber nods in agreement.

“Let’s go, shall we? Hurry up Emiya-kun, and please help with the luggage.” Thus, Tohsaka Rin is walking ahead.

“She sure is excited huh, Saber?” Emiya Shirou only sighs without complaining of how much of things Tohsaka Rin has dumped for him to carry. “Indeed Shirou…” Saber smiles gently. Thus, the adventure of these trio shall begin here in Misaki. Another brilliant day full of excitement…

A scenery of grassy field as far the eyes can see. The wind dances softly and the grass sways in harmony. The boundless sky appears to be the only witness of the oncoming event. A cloudless sky and the smell of summer is covering the whole place.
    Warmth of sunlight grazes the field caressing enough to instill another silent
    atmosphere. The hills of beginning or perhaps a place where all serenity gathers? The tranquility that seems to never fade away in this very place for sure. There is only grass green as ever.

There, a girl sits down gazing at the boundless sky on her own. A woman is perhaps more fitting rather than a girl. Her slender cheeks and soft skin somehow is a mismatch to her blazing crimson hair. The only thing accompanying her is her beloved briefcase precisely located next to her right side.

“Heh… Never even once in my wildest imagination to really think that I will ever come here again…” Her eyes which are looking at the distance reflect the carefree attitude of her. Yet, those eyes also reflect the nostalgic distant memories of her here in the hills of beginning. “How many years was it? Gosh, it’s just awfully not so like me to remember things wistfully…” The woman, Aozaki Aoko only smiles and stands up.
    “Well, it’s time to leave from here now… It should take me a few hours to arrive at Misaki…”

Just like that, Aozaki Aoko stands up and therefore leaving no trace of her existence here before.

The grass continues to sway and the wind keeps on dancing but no one is here now. The previous figure of Aozaki Aoko has gone. For a human like Aozaki Aoko to be attracted to come, there should be unexpected things that is bound to happen. Waiting to be unraveled…

An alchemist girl is sitting down comfortably gazing deeply at the moving scenery before her. Inside the moving train is a warmth, comfortable, and relaxing quality time she quite enjoys for herself. The train sure is full of people seated accordingly. Fortunately this time for her to reserve her seat with no one sitting next to her. It’s been an hour or so for her to be here inside the train. Thus, arriving toward her destination will be less than forty minutes.

“This is according to my calculation indeed… Soon, I’ll arrive at Misaki... I wonder how they are doing…” The girl blushes all of the sudden. Her fingers are fidgeting only to embarrass her even further.

‘What is wrong with you Sion? It’s not like you to blush all of the sudden like this.’
    A lingering thought of Sion Eltnam Atlasia, the alchemist girl who one year previously coming to Misaki to seek and to destroy TATARI. However, this time Sion has a completely different purpose. A much more friendlier purpose.

“Calm down Sion… You’re attracting unnecessary variables…” Inhaling a deep breath, Sion finally calms down. Sion, just like always, tries her hard to hide her excitement. Her heartbeat is fastening each second simply for her to think of the precious people she has met at Misaki previously. A life changing even for her that will never be forgotten the rest of her life.

“Too bad for Ries though… I’m sure they’d join me if they had no business to attend. Satsuki… I guess she’ll be freaked out once she finds out I’m in Misaki out of the blue…” Sion puts on a brief gentle smile.

After all, Satsuki and Riesbyfe both are Sion’s friends and both are not present. Sion only sighs by the fact she really visits Misaki for having fun. It really is not like her to do such a trivial thing.

“It’s really not me to do this kind of thing… Furthermore…” A halt for her speech, Sion is looking at the moving scenery on the window. “This kind of thing is not so bad… I guess…”

A smile that she will never have if she never meets him. What would happen if Sion never met a boy named Tohno Shiki? Another important friend that she endears deep down inside her heart.

“Attention… Attention… Next destination, Misaki will be reached in thirty minutes. For all passengers whose destination is Misaki, please check your belongings and prepare to leave the train.”

An announcement is echoing through the whole train. Certainly, the alchemist Sion is one of those who can wait no longer. Just how much the town has changed? Just how are the conditions of her beloved friends? Just how will they react for her sudden arrival? These thoughts are thrilling her and her feeling just will never settle down until she arrives.

There, Tohno Shiki is sitting in boredom. Just the mere fact that he wasn’t late in the morning really makes him grateful. Another boring class, another trivial things learnt only to be forgotten.

‘Just how in the hell do you need to know the equation of trigonometry and integer in real life?’ Tohno Shiki leans her head on his hand and continues to glare the window empty mindedly.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.
    Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

A sound of salvation is echoing through. Auspiciously, today is Saturday and therefore there is no afternoon class for him to attend.

“Finally, Saturday is it?” Standing up, Tohno Shiki only smiles bitterly.
    “Yo, Tohno…” A sudden call coming from a very familiar voice for Tohno Shiki.

“Arihiko… What’s the matter?” Turning back and replying lazily, Tohno Shiki is disinterested. He only wishes that Arihiko will not cause trouble for him for today.
    “Nothing much, Tohno… It’s just do you have a free time for today…?”
    “Nope…” Plain and simple, Tohno Shiki replies at the speed surpassing the speed of light.

“You’re kidding right?” Arihiko smiles in agitation. “Just what the hell are you doing that you’ve become so busy to hang out with your best friend?”
    “It’s a secret thing…”
    “Liar… you’re dating, aren’t you?” A line that will open up any hidden information out of ordinary person.
    “No, and stop using such an old trick…” However, it’s useless against Tohno Shiki, a man full of wit in some way…

“Tch… Damned you, Tohno. I’ve used this and it always ends in a great success but you completely destroy my record. Whatever, you’re free anyway, so let’s go to the arcade with me…”
    “Alright then, Arihiko… It’s gonna be boring anyway since no one’s around in that freaking giant mansion.”

“Eh—What do you mean Tohno?” Arihiko is somehow astonished by Tohno Shiki’s blatant statement. “Don’t tell me, you’ve raped your own little sister and send her to the nearby mental hospital…” Arihiko continues even further his clever presumptuous claim. “But that doesn’t explain the two maids living on your house…” Arihiko shows even a greater shock. “Don’t tell me… You raped them as well? You beast Tohno…”

“Go and die quickly Arihiko… Thank goodness no one is around to hear that nonsensical chatter of yours… Akiha somehow got accepted in the student exchange program and she brought Kohaku-san completed with Hisui… Too bad detective, your whole hypothesis is ruined.”

“Curse you Tohno… Go and die quickly then…” Arihiko’s face loses all his hope and expectation.
    “That’s my line… So, let’s get going then Arihiko… before you get on my nerves even further…” Tohno Shiki leaves the classroom ignoring Arihiko’s complain.

“Hey wait Tohno!”
    Both Tohno Shiki And Arihiko Inui leave the already empty classroom.
    After leaving the school building, Arihiko and Tohno Shiki both walk casually.

There are several students remaining at school to do the afterschool club activities and there are some who leave as well. The school building is still crowded by tons of people and the afternoon sunlight indicates there are even more people.
    Amongst the stream of people passing by, Tohno Shiki’s halted by something out of the blue.

“What’s wrong Tohno? You feel guilty already to deny the fact you’ve raped your own little sister and cover up a good reason with student exchange program?”
    “I thought we agreed that your hypothesis was a failure…”
    “Damned you remember very well… Anyway, what’s the matter, Tohno?” Arihiko tilts his head a bit full of wonder.

“No way…” Tohno Shiki is gasping for air for all of the sudden. Something more disturbing than a certain blonde girl coming to him all of the sudden or a sudden visit from her little sister being accompanied by two certain ladies in maid costume. Just who is this person?

Amongst the crowd, Tohno Shiki’s eyes are fixed on a woman carrying a briefcase in a simple white t-shirt and blue jeans. Her long hair is fascinating but the color of her hair is even more prominent. A fiery crimson colour that will not be mistaken forever, at least not by Tohno Shiki.

“Sen—sei…” His body is shaking and his face is pale. Not even Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Kohaku, Hisui, nor any other of his harem waifus could cause such a reaction from Tohno Shiki.

“Are you sick Tohno?” Arihiko starts to feel bad about the whole joke.
    “Shut up Arihiko… that person…”
    “Who? Where?”
    “Sensei…!” Tohno Shiki is standing in awe.

There, Aozaki Aoko turns her face accordingly amongst the crowd. She only smiles as if expected this encounter with Tohno Shiki. A not so fateful kind of an encounter, if one wants to say…

“Ara-ara… do you know it’s dangerous to stand idly in the middle of the crowd, boy?” A nostalgic line, is it? But that’s the only way for the student and his teacher to greet each other every time they meet.
    “And why is that?” Tohno Shiki smiles knowing the reply already.
    “You obviously will get kicked by someone out of the blue, you know...”
    “And by who exactly?”
    “Are you stupid? Who else beside me that can kick you in the ass literally here? It’s the third time already, so you should realise it sooner. Long time no see, Shiki…”

“Eh…?” The only one in confusion is Arihiko Inui. Arihiko only stands awkwardly not knowing how to react to the weird and sudden exchange of greetings between a foreign woman and his friend Tohno Shiki.

“Ahahahahahahahahahaha… Yes, long time no see, Sensei…” Tohno Shiki bursts out a laughter that Arihiko finds it strange. This is really the first time for Arihiko to see Tohno Shiki laughing unexpectedly.

“How are you doing, Shiki?” A faint warmth smile that Aozaki Aoko gives only to those she endears the most.
    “I’m doing fine Sensei…”

“I see… why don’t we chat for a while then, Shiki?”

“Eh… Hey, Tohno… who is this strange woman and why the hell do you keep calling her sensei?” Arihiko curiously whispers so that the foreign woman named Aozaki Aoko will not hear anything.
    “Ah… it’s a long story, Arihiko…”

“I see, you horny bastard… After Ciel Senpai, a certain blonde girl that you won’t even introduce me to, a cute little sister, a foreign girl, Yumizuka and two servants for you to use at leisure… and now this? Tell me, just how effective that infamous gland of yours, Tohno?”
    “Shut up, Arihiko…” Tohno Shiki turns his gaze toward Aozaki Aoko. “Ah sure, Sensei… it’s a pleasure for me to have a little chat with you…”

“I see… but don’t you have a promise with this friend of yours?”
    “Ah… that’s…”

Not even finishing the sentence, Tohno Shiki closes Arihiko’s mouth by force.
    “It’s okay, it’s okay Sensei… Haha… really…”

“I see… Well, let’s go to somewhere nice then Shiki. This place is full of people and we can’t have a relaxing chat here.”
    “Uhm, let’s have a nice talk then Sensei…”

“Hey, Tohno, didn’t you agree to accompany me previously?”
    “Nope, I never stated such an agreement with you in the first place. I’ll see you later, Arihiko…” Leaving as fast as he can, Tohno Shiki is retreating very fast. “See you later, Arihiko!”
    “Goodbye, friend of Shiki…”

Just like that, Arihiko is being left alone. Another strange woman that Arihiko will never get introduced to by Tohno Shiki…

“Wait… What the… Curse you Tohno… I’ll get you back later on…” Arihiko sighs in desperation. “Damned, tomorrow is Sunday… I’ll wait for Monday then…”
    Just like that, Arihiko Inui is walking alone and leaving the school toward his destination.

A place in a relaxing atmosphere does exist in Misaki. For example, this café where Tohno Shiki and Aozaki Aoko have a chat in the meantime.

A simple decoration runs through the room filled with customers. There are several waitresses that will serve the customers well enough. The menu varies from western to Japanese culinary. The entrance of the building is a beautifully decorated automatic sliding door and there are large transparent glass separating the inside of the building and the outside area while you still can see the crowded street freely.

“Sensei, it’s just weird to bump into you all of the sudden…”
    “Hahaha, is that so?” Aozaki Aoko smiles again and again. “Come to think of it, it really is quite a fateful meeting huh?”
    “Well, I guess it’s weird enough for us not to meet at that hills…”
    “Oh really? Well, it’s not that I’ve preferred that place Shiki… It’s just the majority we met, we did meet there…” Aozaki Aoko continues to eat the food she has ordered previously.

“I never know you eat so much, Sensei…”
    “Certainly, an energetic person such as me will need huge extra energy, therefore I need to consume more energy right?” Aozaki Aoko yet continues to dig the food furiously.
    “That’s really like you, Sensei…”

“On top of that Shiki, won’t your certain beloved vampire be jealous if she ever found out that you are with me eating casually at a café?”
    “Ah… Arcueid? She seems to dislike you for some reasons though, Sensei. But, she’s stuck with the worst possible person for her to be with anyway…”
    “You mean, that scary agent of the Burial Agency? What an irony for a vampire and a church member to be stuck together, huh?”
    “I guess so… I don’t know how in the world she is stuck with Senpai though… But from Senpai’s story, she’ll be back at least three weeks from her work…”

“Really? I feel sorry for hearing that Shiki…” Aoko’s face doesn’t match up with her sympathetic words.

“Please worry not, Sensei… Hahaha… That way, at the very least they will somehow get to know better to each other.” Tohno Shiki slurps his hot tea relaxingly while closing his eyes to truly feel the warming sensation of his tea.

“You really are a carefree one, huh? That’s a quality I like from you Shiki…”

“Uugh…” Tohno Shiki is spurting his tea and coughing up. A sudden statement from his respected Sensei after all is way too much controversial for him. “Sorry, what was that Sensei?”
    “Hahahaha, how cute… Shiki…”

This is another side of Aozaki Aoko that only few people know. She is being infamous as ‘Magic Gunner Miss Blue’ who destroys everything and wreaks havoc. However, that scary side of her disappeared instantly as soon as she saw Tohno Shiki.

Just like that, a conversation between a teacher and her student, a student and his teacher continue. Another ordinary tale of Tohno Shiki meeting Aozaki Aoko in the most improbable place at the most impossible way.

In the middle of Misaki City, there are even more people. Workers are busy working, drivers are busy driving, and so on. Cars are passing by and people are doing what they want to do, what they need to do, and what they have to do.

Amongst the crowd, another party consisted of three men is confused. They are standing in a confused state. They are looking around only to find something is not right.

“Hey, where the hell are we?”

A man states in such a flat tone. That man is tall enough from Japanese average height and his body is well built. His face is pretty much slightly above the average looking guy. No, perhaps he has the face of someone who has undergone a war. His blue eyes and green hair indicate that he really is not a Japanese. However, his green hair really looks so natural that you can ask whether he dyed his hair on purpose or it really is the natural colour of his hair. Literally, there is a scar running through from his left eye toward his cheek. That man wears a sweater vest in dark blue colour and a white t-shirt with a rolled sleeve to his elbow. His hands are covered in bandages but certainly there are no injuries upon his hand. A not-so-ordinary person but a not-so-weird-looking person either fits his description.

“How should I know, Ron… I don’t even realise it… The moment I realise it we are already being here…”

A reply from the shortest man amongst them. This man has long brownish black hair covering his head to his shoulder and sideburns to amplify the peculiarity of his strange haircut. He has a very girlish face with elegant black eyes. Should he wear more natural gender clothing, people would definitely be mistaken for him to be a girl. He wears an unbuttoned black t-shirt on top of his white shirt and black trousers while carrying a big broadsword.

“Stop fighting already you two… The fact that I’m stuck with both of you is sickening enough… So, please stop causing more headache than I have to endure right now… If you really look for an explanation, I guess I somehow have a good idea for what’s really happening to us by the way…”

Another statement uttered by the last man of the group. He has such a unique face and his slanted eyes are somewhat frightening. This man has a weird tattoo on the right side of this cheek precisely below his right eye. His ponytail hairstyle is an ordinary one in blondish colour. He wears a jacket in black colour in the upper part to the sleeve but has white colour painting the rest of the lower part of the jacket on top of a blue shirt and black jeans. Certainly, he is one of the most outstanding amongst the three of them in appearance even though he wears such ordinary clothing. However, the fact that he wields a very long spear covered in bandage is somewhat extraordinary.

“Well then, how about you start to explain this to us, Commander? I’m sure we’re gonna be thrilled…” Ron, the green haired man shows a significant disinterest.
    “Ron’s right, Seth… Do you know how to fix this condition?”

“Sigh, basically… we’re doomed…” Seth’s facial expression doesn’t even bulge while saying such a dreadful thing.

“..”
    “…”

Seth’s blatant explanation is frightening to the point where the other two only stare silently.

“What a short understandable explanation, Blonde… It’s very unusual for you to explain it in such a short term... BUT NOT THIS SHORT!” Ron emphasizes the sentence to his disappointment.
    “I haven’t even finished it, Green Head…”

“Continue on please then, Seth…”
    “Ken’s right, Blonde… Make it short, understandable, but not too short…”
    “Before we discuss anything further… let’s find a temporary place to stay and to discuss things further…”
    “Alright… alright… It’s gonna be a freaking long explanation then… Talk about irony here…”
    “I think so, Seth…”

Therefore, these three mysterious people named Ken, Ron, and Seth are leaving the place.
    What remains is the crowded place full of people and cars passing by.

Another man is seen strolling on the street. His look is pretty much ordinary and the way he walks casually really gives an ordinary nuance. The street itself has already been reddened by the twilight sun at the end of the horizon. An ordinary scenery in Misaki in the evening for sure, but this man…

“Uhm? I see… So that really what happened back then huh? That’s quite interesting, huh? I guess the world is more twisted than I have imagined. Heh…” The man chuckles as he is walking down the street. “I really was fortunate huh? Let’s just enjoy this scenery for a while then… Whatever the cause for me to be stuck here, I’ll better find out first before those three… Such an interesting development indeed…”

Just like that, this unusual man named Kiritsuki Yaminaka keeps on walking senselessly.

The sky in Misaki has already darkened signaling the end of the day and the rise of the night. In the middle of the night crowded street in Misaki, an odd looking priest is sauntering on his own. This night, the full moon enlightens above Misaki and yet, there are dreadful presence in the atmosphere. Amongst this city, something is lurking and unbelievably not right.

“Uhm…?” The priest is following a strange man walking alone toward an alley.

The width of the alley is not small but not big enough to be called a street. The smell of death is even getting thicker, the scent that the priest is very accustomed to.
    “Huh…? It really is strange to find the dead here…” The priest smiles sarcastically.
    In a blink, the priest is dashing forward in less than a second. His hand forming a fist in the form of Bajiquan, a form of Chinese martial arts. Eight vital strikes are aimed toward the man before the priest mercilessly. If the opponent of the priest was an ordinary human, that would be an instant kill. The skull is fractured, the knees are bent in the way it’s not supposed to, and there is a hole on his chest. How such a thing is possible for a human? On top of that, it’s a priest who is doing such a thing. No ordinary priest would do such a cruel thing.

However, the corpse of the man turns into dust. What appears to be human is not a human. The priest realises this and thus ending the life of that being. After all, The Holy Church never allows any form of heresy. But, this priest’s motivation is not by the fact that what appears before him as a form of heresy bur rather by much more sinister motivation.

To put it simply, this priest enjoys the suffering of others. To smile upon others’ sorrow and to enjoy the fragility of humanity, those are what bring joy to the priest. Such a twisted sense of morality, a form of heresy indeed. Still, that’s the only way of life the priest knows. Can someone be categorised as evil if someone is born evil? Even the priest himself still seeks such an answer.

“My, what a noble thing to do for a priest to destroy any form of heresy…”
    A voice appears out of nowhere… A sinister and insane voice contain nothing but killing intent.
    “…?” The priest only turns his head toward the direction of the voice behind him.

There appears a man in blonde hairstyle wearing an eccentric clothing. His slanted eyes are closed as if being sealed and his face shows nothing but sarcastic smile. To describe this man precisely, the use of word ‘strange’ or even ‘peculiar’ will not fit to his description. There is something not right behind the mask of his face covered in ironic smile. Something inhuman that will shudder any ordinary human without a doubt.

“What a Dead Apostle Ancestor wants from a mere priest like me?”
    “Uh… You really are a strange priest… Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…”

The man before the priest is laughing and blood is dripping out from his eyes. The previously closed eyes are now open only to show how twisted this man truly is.

“Let me introduce myself…” The man bows down in such a gentle manner erasing the previous insane looking of him. “My name is Zephia Eltnam Oberon, known as Dead Apostle Ancestor ‘The Night of Wallachia’ by a lot of people.’"

“TATARI? What a coincidence here huh?” The eyes of the priest show how interested the priest is toward Zephia. “Very well then, Zephia Eltnam Oberon… I shall repeat my previous question. What a Dead Apostle Ancestor such as you want from a mere priest like me?”

“Who knows priest…? Certainly, someone has set a stage for us and I am very honored to direct the show… A show full of nightmare…”
    “I see, I thought Misaki has been cleared up from TATARI one year previously from the report I’ve received of The Burial Agency… Too bad, TATARI is ironically speaking with me at the moment.”

“That is certainly true that I should have been erased from the world… However, an error occurs and therefore I exist here…”
    “An error of the system in the world, is it?” The priest raises his eyebrow interested in the subject even further.
    “Probably, I don’t even know the cause of my reappearance on this bloody stage. Then priest, will you stop me?”

“Ho… such an interesting idea…” The priest smirks. “Too bad I’m a heresy myself… But, I do have a good idea which might turn to be interesting enough…”

“Which is…?” Zephia is confused by the priest’s sudden proposal.

“King of Heroes, don’t you agree? A curse of TATARI is an amusing thing, isn’t it?”
    A man covered in golden armor appears out of thin air. His majestic presence is extraordinarily astounding. His gesture shows arrogance. Yet, no one will ever dare to deny him if one appreciates one’s own life. His radiance is brighter than any king in the world.. The eldest king of humanity from the ancient time, a king who surpasses the other without a doubt. The King of Heroes, named as Gilgamesh.

“You can do whatever you want then…” Gilgamesh smiles showing his interest while standing beside the priest.

“You…” Zephia on the other hand is shocked by the abrupt presence of a mighty heroic spirit.

“Worry not TATARI, this heroic spirit is my partner… Let me introduce you to him... He is the eldest king of humanity, Gilgamesh.” The priest casually explains to Zephia without any tense in the majestic presence of The King of Heroes.
    “I see… I shall hear your proposal then priest… But first of all, will you introduce your name?”

The priest smiles again as if forgetting something important.

“Ah I see… my bad, TATARI… My name is Kotomine… Kotomine Kirei…”

Thus, the name is spoken by the lips of Kotomine Kirei starting as a sign of another stage, another nightmare entitles as ‘Night of the Bloody Liar’.

A sweet fragrance is upon the obscure room. An ordinary room in any hotel you will find in Misaki. A room that has a plasma television, a small fridge, and a telephone as facilities. Not to forget the fact there is an air conditioner as well, perfectly makes the atmosphere more comfortable. The room is well decorated enough with brownish red carpet on the floor and wall painted in a rather peach colour. The lightning of the room is set to the minimum level just like in any romantic movies. Furthermore, the window is gazing below at the night town scenery of Misaki. Truly, the atmosphere is full of relaxing and somewhat entrancing tinge.

“Urgh… Sensei… Urgh… So…” Tohno Shiki is gasping. He is panting and his body is slightly trembling in a sensual pleasuring motion.

On top of him is a fully mature woman, Aozaki Aoko, caressing his cheek and licking his neck gently.

“Fufufu… You’re very delicious, Shiki… You really have grown into such a fine man, don’t you Shiki? This is a reward from Sensei for you… Do you feel good?”

‘How in the world the situation turns out like this?’
    That’s what Tohno Shiki truly feels about this. How come is he stuck in such a state at this very moment? After all, his original purpose is only to have a nice chat with his beloved Sensei.

“Hey, Shiki… Do… you… feel good… Mmh…” Aozaki Aoko whispers gently only to cause a strong reaction from Tohno Shiki. Her sensual moaning voice is more than arousing for Tohno Shiki. Therefore, her voice which echoes in Tohno Shiki’s ears would be unbearable even more.

“Sen—sei… Urgh… It feels… good…” Tohno Shiki has lost his sense the moment Aozaki Aoko caressed him in such a gentle manner. The only sanity left for Tohno Shiki is used for him to hold on as long as possible. However, will Tohno Shiki be able to hold on? Will he not be tempted to come inside his beloved Sensei? After all, if there is a woman who can tame Tohno Shiki with his harem girls in exception, that will be only this woman alone Aozaki Aoko.

“Shiki, you’re… such a good man… Mmh… Mmh… Urgh…” Aozaki Aoko continues her assault on top of Tohno Shiki.

Each time, each passing second, Aozaki Aoko bounces in a rhythm that any man can’t resist. She lowers her lovely lustful face closer and closer. Her saliva is pouring down and just like that Tohno Shiki drinks the juice coming from her mouth. Even closer, Aozaki Aoko’s soft lips touch down perfectly on Tohno Shiki’s lips. Enjoying her full domination of her vey own student, her tongue intertwines in a manner one will find it obscene. Both their mouth and their lower groins are dancing in perfect harmony. Aozaki Aoko’s warmth is being transmitted in the heart of Tohno Shiki.

The sensation is only numbing Tohno Shiki even further. His sense has already been diluted into oblivion. Strength escapes his body and his hands now only serve a function to embrace. To embrace her beloved Sensei, Aozaki Aoko alone. However, his urge to come is excruciatingly agitating. His lower groin has been resisting long enough that it will explode any given moment.

“Sen—sei please, I can’t hold any longer. It feels too good inside of Sensei…”
    “Ara Shiki… Fufufu… Your blushing face is… just cute... Mmh…” Aozaki Aoko is moaning on purpose. Her knowledge in adultery is frightening and this is the result of her full scale assault. Her relentless hips are bouncing even harder simply being followed by her soft looking breasts up and down.

“Urgh… Ah… Sensei…” Tohno Shiki’s breathing pace is racing even wilder. He is almost reaching his limits.
    “Yes, Shiki… A fine man… should… finish his… job… Come… Shiki… Together with… your beloved Sensei… Mmh… Mmh…” A simple suggestive phrase coming from Aozaki Aoko ending Tohno Shiki’s futile effort to resist.

“Ah… I’m…” Something is splurting inside Aozaki Aoko. Something warm enough and something twitching are mixed inside her belly. Tohno Shiki’s fluids are greedily being sucked by Aozaki Aoko. His body is still tensing and his mind is in a completely blank state.
    “Mmh… Mmh… Mmh… Ah…” Aozaki Aoko on the other hand, is moaning even harder. Her unrestrained erotic desire has finally been satisfied by her beloved student, Tohno Shiki. Her body is numbing from head to toe and trembling in such an lewd way.
    This is another side of Aozaki Aoko. This is one of her true nature that she always hides in front of her beloved student. This day she successfully ‘raped’ Tohno Shiki in pleasure. Her full domination from the beginning till the very end is a glorious victory indeed.

Falling down gently, Aozaki Aoko is leaning on Tohno Shiki’s body. Her hair is fluttering gently touching Tohno Shiki’s body and her hands are embracing him.

“Hey Shiki… You’ve… done a good job… Sensei is very proud of you…”

“Sensei…” Tohno Shiki is averting his gaze and all the blood flowing to his brain saying to him that he has been completely defeated by Aozaki Aoko’s luring charm. He hides his embarrassment only to find it futile in front of his beloved Sensei.

“Fufufu… Thank you Shiki, it’s been a long time ever since I’ve had such a pleasurable intercourse… You really are a fine man.”

“Uhm… I never realise how high your libido as well Sensei… You really frightened me the instant moment you pushed me down on the bed…”
    “But, it felt good, didn’t it?” Aozaki Aoko is teasing Tohno Shiki for her own amusement.

“Uhm…” Hard to admit, but it was indeed pleasurable for Tohno Shiki. Never even once inside his head to imagine he himself is being ravished pleasurably by Aozaki Aoko. The fact alone is more than enough to make him blushing and reddening his already exhausted face. “Well, Sensei… let me rest for a bit…”

“Yeah… let’s rest just like this, Shiki...”

Aozaki Aoko just like that closes her eyes and sinks down even further ending her consciousness.
    Tohno Shiki closing his already heavy eyes smiles gently and whisper in a rather soft tone…
    “Thank you, Sensei…”

PROLOGUE END
    ================================================== ==============

CHAPTER 1 -OPENING STAGE-
    Act 1 -Welcome to Tohno’s Mansion-
    On the hill in Misaki, there lies a gigantic mansion. The luxurious style of the main building represents grand wealth and honour. The main gate is unbelievably huge and the fence is too high for an ordinary house decorated by exotic carvings. It is located exactly on the main road far from the center of Misaki.

The tranquility of this mansion is eerily uncanny. An unnatural atmosphere somehow exists and the air feels somewhat heavy for those who never set their feet here, at the main gate of the mansion. The wind is not even moving as if being stagnated without any reason. The surrounding trees only add more insecurity of what might be lurking here in the mansion. Truly, this mansion has a certain unique touch hanging in the air.

The sun has already been set toward west and the night shall begin soon. The colour of twilight sky dyed in a rather orange colour gives a more glamorous sensation. There is no one walking around at such hour. Or perhaps it there should have been none in the first place…

However—
    There, Tohno Shiki is walking toward the mansion. His swaying hair is moving gently while carrying his schoolbag in a casual way. He simply walks just like that. For him, to even walk in an ordinary way, is a blissful joy one needs to be grateful of. His untidy uniform indicates of how laid back he really is as a person and his other hand is slipping inside one of the pockets on his trousers.

Naturally, his hand is gripping a small box firmly. There is no reason for him to carry such a thing. After all, the thing inside the box is his very trusted armament. The only proof which separating him from any ordinary human, that thing is a simple knife of the highest quality.

Why is a mere student such as Tohno Shiki carrying around a knife? There is no reason is the only reason Tohno Shiki might ever come with as an explanation. After all, the knife is the only reminiscence of his past, his struggles in life, and his reminder. A reminder that will always tell him of how fragile the world around him truly is.

“Huh? It’s been almost a year already ever since that thing shows up huh?” Murmuring and smiling gently, Tohno Shiki recalls the memories of one year ago…

Exactly less than a year, a girl named Sion appeared before him. A partner who he will never forget for his entire life. That alchemist prodigy, Sion Eltnam Atlasia is one of his precious friends after all. He can’t stop giggling just by thinking how trivial of an understanding for him to eventually encounter Sion.
    Exactly less than two years, he met a rather idiotic vampire named Arcueid Brunestud. To add the mess even further, there was a secret agent of The Church covered as his senior. Even though there were only problems and matters between life and death, Tohno Shiki couldn’t help but to smile remembering how ridiculous his life was at that time.

Tohno Shiki continues drawing closer and closer. There will be a few minutes left for him before he arrives at the mansion. The scenery before him feels like changing every step he takes to walk down the road.

“Huh…?”
    Tohno Shiki smiles faintly while looking up at the sky. If there is anything to regret to… No, he doesn’t have any regrets at all. His life is full of enjoyment on his own. He just simply wish to lead an ordinary life and his wish has been granted. There is no reason for him to regret, not with the friends he cherishes the most.

“The sky sure is more beautiful than before for some reasons today…”
    Just like that, Tohno Shiki goes on walking casually.

Three people are standing foolishly. Their eyes are fixed on the main entrance of Tohno’s mansion. The mansion is like an empty place, almost like no one lives there. The road is empty, the sky is cloudless, and the leaves are not even swaying signaling there is no wind around the mansion.

“Hey, Tohsaka… Are you sure this is the place?”

Emiya Shirou sighs in dissatisfaction. After all those painful hours from carrying countless luggage of his ‘partner’ named Tohsaka Rin, Saber, and his own belongings, his back feels like it’s going to snap at any given moment. And yet, after arriving at the supposed-to-be-here mansion, he sees no one around. Not even a single trace of life for him to notice…

“Of course, Emiya-kun… There is no way for me to mislead the way. After all, I’ve just visited Misaki several months ago with you… Have you already forgotten, Emiya-kun?”
    “Of course not, Tohsaka… But as you can see, our last visit in Misaki didn’t include a trip to the Tohno’s House, right?”

“Well sorry for being terrible then, Emiya-kun!” Tohsaka only sulks and Emiya Shirou can’t help but to sigh and not inquire any meaningless question before something bad occurs in front of him.

The already exhausted Tohsaka Rin hears Emiya Shirou’s statement as nothing but fuel to her frustration. She is already at the limit as well. Her legs are sore and all sweaty from walking hours nonstop. If one needs to say, it is because of the lack of navigation skill possessed by Tohsaka Rin which leads the trio to walk in circle without any definite result.

At that scenery, Saber only worsens the situation. Her stomach has been spoiled too much Emiya Shirou’s cooking skills and thus skipping lunch will be a torment as well as an insult for her. She just stares coldly at her own empty stomach.
    Just how much worse will it be before these three start to break down? No one really knows…

“Well, let’s find the closest inn to stay at the night then...”
    “Shirou is right, Rin… Why don’t we stay at a hotel in the first place?”

“Because the budget will not allow us to do so, Saber…” Tohsaka Rin only sighs reminiscing the expense she needs to travel here to Misaki.

In this time of frustration, a sudden silhouette appears out of the blue. At the moment of almost giving up, The sunlight blocks the clarity of their eyes. The steps are drawing closer and closer.

“Is that Tohno-san?” Tohsaka looks closely ignoring Emiya Shirou and Saber.

However, this person is not Tohno Akiha nor Tohno Shiki. The atmosphere surrounding this person is somewhat foreign and not of a Japanese. The way this person walks is somewhat elegant and well mannered. Therefore, it is not Tohno Shiki. Yet, the posture of this person is somewhat not very precise with the image of Tohno Akiha.

“Eh..?” The foreign person is tilting her head. “Who are you guys?”
    “Who are you?” Tohsaka Rin says exactly at the very same time.

“Let me introduce myself, my name is Sion Eltnam Atlasia… I am a friend of both Tohno Shiki and Tohno Akiha.” Sion’s gesture is matching her polite introduction equally.

“I see… I am Tohsaka Rin, an acquaintance of both Tohno Akiha and Tohno Shiki. Pleased to meet you…”

“I see…” Sion nods her head slightly. “And these people are…?” Sion’s expression clearly states his interest in a boy and a blonde girl next to Tohsaka Rin. Should she have been her previous self, Sion would use her Etherlite to gather information from these strangers. However, after her meeting with Tohno Shiki, she simply chooses a friendlier way to acquire information unless it is necessary.

“Ah… This is Emiya-kun, my schoolmate and next to him is Saber…” Rin smiles gently and puts her friendly face to keep her good image in front of this stranger.

“P—Pleased to meet you. I am Emiya Shirou…” Nervously speaking, Shirou averts his gaze. It really is like him to be weak against an unknown beautiful foreign lady. His gesture starts to be more awkward from time to time.
    “Pleased to meet you too, Emiya-san.” Sion’s face shows no interest. “And you are…?” Sion’s gaze turns toward the other girl.

“My name is Saber. I am honored to meet you, Sion Eltnam Atlasia-san.” Saber states it simply, clearly, without any unnecessary words. Her manner of speaking is just as elegant as a king who represents her own country. She IS after all a king.
    “I see… pleased to meet you, Saber-san…” Sion is still in awe.

‘Saber…? That’s such a unique name…’ For Sion, Saber’s name is simply unique. It is rather strange indeed. A girl named Saber? That’s very unusual for her and on top of that, Saber’s appearance is not an average one. Her blondish hair is tied perfectly and her presence is majestic. One simply realises how stunningly beautiful and graceful, Saber really is. Even for someone like Sion, the atmosphere surrounding Saber is exceedingly overwhelming.

“Pardon my intrusion, Sion Eltnam Atlasia-san. To clarify things up, is this huge mansion actually the household of Tohno?” Tohsaka Rin swiftly turns the subject, again with her well-made-up friendly face.

“Indeed, Tohsaka-san. By the way, please just call me Sion. It feels uncomfortable for both of us to call me by my full name, I believe.” Putting her hand on her chin, Sion is putting her serious face. Once this gesture is made, one simply knows Sion is in ‘calculating’ mode.

“Ah, that is certainly more efficient that way, Sion-san. Although…” Tohsaka Rin is staring at Sion’s serious façade intensely. “Uhm, excuse me, Sion-san… What is…”

“No, it’s nothing…” Sion now in turns halts Tohsaka Rin’s speech before even finished. “It’s just I wonder why you don’t come inside, Tohsaka-san?” Sion’s brutal honesty and overly rational thoughts quickly realise the oddity.

“…” Tohsaka Rin can’t hide her embarrassment and thus her face turns red. “Well… you see… Sion-san…”

“Tohsaka is somewhat clueless and therefore… Guh…” Emiya Shirou’s straight answer is viciously ended by Tohsaka Rin’s ultimate offense. Now, all Emiya Shirou does is solely enduring the excruciating pain on his back caused by Tohsaka Rin’s ruthless pinching technique. Her skill in inflicting hideous pains upon Emiya Shirou is flawless and unnoticeable. One can say Tohsaka Rin simply has a special ‘Presence Concealment’ skill specially designed for this purpose alone.

The danger for Tohsaka Rin’s embarrassment does not stop here. There is still one figure left standing in ‘hunger’ mode. If there is something more dangerous than Tohsaka Rin’s tsundere side, that will be Arthuria Pendragon who has not have her lunch yet.

“Rin forcibly navigated Shirou and me even though she didn’t know Misaki well enough to do so. Thus, we’ve spent at least 6 hours of walking in merry-go-round unknowing when or where to arrive.”

“Saber…!?” Tohsaka Rin’s jaw opens as big as it can. Sweats are covering her whole tiny body and she is trembling in despair. Who will not? For someone such as Tohsaka Rin, maintaining her perfect image before a stranger is a top priority and Saber completely obliterates her image in seconds.

“Toh—saka… will you please… stop…?” Emiya Shirou is nearly breaking his own limit.
    “My bad, Emiya-kun!” Tohsaka releases her ruthless fingers from Emiya Shirou’s back.

“I see… no wonder, you guys doesn’t know that there is a bell to push here…” Sion simply points out the location of the bell on the gate. No one knows should she knows Tohsaka Rin in a closer relationship, her blatant honesty would trigger a war greater than the Holy Grail War itself.

“Eh…?” Three people are freezing up instantly. They are simultaneously somewhat in shock. If only they had realised sooner, they would probably have a cup of tea and nice meal to eat.

Sion moves forward and the trio idiots are still standing there watching dumbfounded as Sion presses the button. The simply movement that is certainly sophisticated enough in trio idiots condition at the moment. Their fatigue and hunger mainly cause the loss of their composure and rational thought.

The bell is ringing in harmony. The bell is indeed working perfectly fine. However, something is not right bound to happen.
    “Huh…?” Sion simply sees her failure by witnessing nobody is coming to open the gate. Her voice is trembling in disappointment. Certainly, her surprise visit will be in vain if nobody is here, in Misaki. That will be a waste of time for Sion and a complete miscalculation for her as well. On the other hand, the trio idiots only continue to sigh without even trying to improve the condition. Tohsaka Rin, Emiya Shirou, and Saber realise how they really are trapped in trouble if Tohnos are not present now.

Upon their impending definite doom, another person pops out from the distant road. The way that person walks is simply way too familiar for Sion and the trio idiots to recognise. A hand is slipped in the pocket of the trouser while the other hand is holding a schoolbag casually indicate that person should only be ‘him’ without a doubt.

“What the…?” The figure stops all of the sudden realising the situation. “What in the world…” ‘… are all of you doing here?’ wants to be conveyed by the figure. However, the voice is simply not coming out from his throat.

“Shiki…”
    “Tohno-san…”
    “Tohno..?”
    “Eh…?”

At that moment, the most harmonic well synchronized voice is being produced exactly at the same time by four people. The awkward atmosphere is hanging out of the blue, four people are facing a figure named Tohno Shiki in the most unexpected way.

On the contrary, Tohno Shiki only inhales a deep breath and his premonition somehow sends him a message. A message telling him that he is going to be trapped in a huge mess. Being alone completely without his reliable yet sadistic younger sister Akiha around will probably be too much for him to handle a bunch of eccentric people in the same time.

There, in the hill of Misaki Town, four people are gathering at once inside Tohno mansion. They are sitting accordingly in the living room of Tohno mansion. The room itself is huge and full of antique furniture. There is a sofa leaning on the wall and two arm chairs facing each other while there is a coffee table made of high class material in the middle. Exotic paintings are ornamenting the room well enough and each of them looks expensively expensive. A classy wooden grandfather clock completes the already luxurious atmosphere engulfing the whole room.

Tohsaka Rin, sitting in a rather lady like manner in the sofa, is sipping the hot tea being served for her.
    Next to her is Emiya Shirou, looking rather uncomfortable, is looking at the supreme interior design of the room. His sharp eyes without a doubt catches the classy design and are interested unknowingly.

The next person sitting to Emiya Shirou is Saber, perfectly in tranquility. No longer in a bad mood after having a delicious dinner, Saber is simply attending this casual meeting without any other purpose out of formality.

The last two arm chairs are seated perfectly by Tohno Shiki as the host and Sion Eltnam Atlasia as the unexpected visitor.
    “Now…” Tohno Shiki, putting on a troublesome expression, sighs in exaggeration. “What is this all about by visiting Misaki all of the sudden?” His lack of understanding of the event is further being shown by scratching his head softly.

“Ah, Tohno-san… As the one in charge of Fuyuki, I have several urgent matters to discuss with your little sister, Akiha-san. However, I do not expect that Akiha-san is now not present due to sudden circumstances” Executing formal speech flawlessly, this is not a girl named Tohsaka Rin. At the moment, she is a representative of Fuyuki at duty.

“Hahaha… Please drop it Tohsaka-san. That kind of formality is just, well… It’s not really my style…”
    “My bad, Tohno-san. I guess you’re right… This way is more relaxing anyway…”

“You really are a careful one, Tohsaka…” Slurping the cup of tea slovenly, Emiya Shirou repositions the way he seats into a more ‘proper’ one.
    “What was that, Emiya-kun?”
    The ears of the red devil, Tohsaka Rin, are one of the highest quality.

“Uhm, nothing much…” Truly indeed, a quick action of recovery. The time Emiya Shirou spent with Tohsaka Rin has been honing his survival skill to the fullest. Emiya Shirou’s precognition is probably on par with Saber’s in terms of noticing the danger zone of Tohsaka Rin.

“Shiki, you really seem to be familiar with Tohsaka-san and Emiya-san...”
    “Huh…? It’s not like that Sion. Akiha is probably more familiar with Tohsaka-san.”
    “Is that so…?” Sion only murmurs on her own, taking her cup of tea and then savouring its flavour.

“Well, Sion-san, several months ago Emiya-kun, Saber, and I visited Misaki. However, we ended up meeting Akiha-san and Tohno-san somehow…”

“And that was a hell of an ugly way to meet someone in the first time.” Emiya Shirou’s face clearly states something tragic behind their first encounter. Something that makes him even shivering for a mere remembrance.

“And how was that my fault, Emiya? I thought a certain somebody shooting tons of deadly swords to me for no reason at all…”
    “Is that so, Tohno? I thought a certain knife was flying next to my head at the speed faster than bullets out of nowhere…”

The atmosphere has changed from a moment of tranquility into a warzone in a blink of an eye. If one could say, that would be for Tohno Shiki and Emiya Shirou should never have been together.

Emiya Shirou, a man who holds his ideal of protecting people in honesty.
    Tohno Shiki, a man who believes one should simply live for one’s enjoyment to the fullest.
    Their souls are just in a totally opposite site. Therefore, a spark will be devastating enough to trigger an unnecessary quarrel.

“What happens here…?”
    The other party, Sion is only left dumbfounded by a sudden mess appearing out of nowhere.

“Hahaha… nothing much, Sion-san… Really…”

“Rin…” Saber lowers her gaze all of the sudden. “It was a sole misunderstanding, Sion-san…” Saber’s face implies the event should be forgotten for good.

“To put it simply, these two idiots were somehow bumping into each other while I wasn’t there. I had to settle things in Misaki as the representative of both Fuyuki and Mage’s Association.”
    “Please forgive my presumption, what exactly happened several months ago?”

“Approximately one year ago, I believe the curse of TATARI hit Misaki… A certain executioner contacted a supervisor from The Church in Fuyuki to give in a full report of the case. However, because of the unique relationship between Tohsaka family and The Church, I was asked forth to visit Misaki to receive the full report. Out of the blue, the Mage’s Association got interested and now I had to ask a more detailed information from the supervisor in Misaki.” Tohsaka puts a halt on her speech and puts her deadly glare at Emiya Shirou. “But again, there was a certain idiot here who messed up the event and unnecessary thing was suddenly out of control.”

“I’ve told you Tohsaka… It wasn’t my fault…”
    “Hey Emiya, wanna settle the previous score?”

“CALM DOWN YOU TWO!” Tohsaka Rin’s war cry is reverberating in the entire Tohno Mansion. Her patience is already breaking apart each time Emiya Shirou and Tohno Shiki argue for no reasons at all. “Emiya-kun, Tohno-san, could two please let it go already?”

“Yes, mam!”
    “Yes, mam!” Tohno Shiki’s eyes are still in contact with Emiya Shirou’s eyes. “Hey, Emiya… She is pretty scary…”
    “You’re one to talk Tohno. Your little sister is even worse…”
    “I guess I agree…”

Tohno Shiki exhales a heavy amount of air precisely the same time with Emiya Shirou. Their matching gesture makes them look like a sibling in some way.
    Even for the contrasting difference between Emiya Shirou and Tohno Shiki, both somehow agree that there is nothing scarier than Tohsaka Rin and Tohno Akiha.

“What was that, Emiya-kun?”
    “No—nothing, Tohsaka… Really… Haha…”

“Uhm, excuse me… Did you just mention TATARI, Tohsaka-san?”
    If there is a topic to speak about to attract the attention of Sion, that will be TATARI alone.

“You had gone back by the time Tohsaka-san and Emiya arrived in Misaki, Sion… Don’t worry much about it…”
    “Ah, of course Shiki… There’s no way for TATARI to ever occur again in any case…”

Sion lowers her head staring at the carpet vacantly. For Sion Eltnam Atlasia, no matter how much time goes by, her sole anxiety will always be there. Her fear, her own weakness, her fragility are all reflected by TATARI alone.

“Speaking of which… What’s the matter, Sion-san?”
    Tohsaka Rin is now interested in turn. Sion’s sudden gloominess is too obvious for someone not to notice.
    “Nothing much, Tohsaka-san… Really…” Sion smiles briefly, her expression asks Tohsaka Rin not to inquire any further information.

“Please forgive my impudence then…” Tohsaka Rin closes her eyes in apology.
    “It’s alright, please don’t worry over trivialities.” After confirming her condition, Sion now looks at Saber intently.

“Uhm… Do I look strange, Sion-san?” Realising Sion’s intense observation, Saber suddenly joins the conversation after a long period of silence.
    “No, it’s just you really are a silent one, Saber-san…”
    “Speaking unnecessary thoughts are simply not my style, Sion-san. However, if you wish to start a conversation, that would be fine by me.”

“Well, everyone… it’s dark already… Don’t you think you should go back to the place you stay?”
    Just like that, Tohno Shiki decides to stop the ongoing conversation.

“Ah, regarding that matter, Tohno-san… Actually…”
    “Well, Shiki…”
    Tohsaka Rin and Sion stops simultaneously.

On the other hand, Tohno Shiki is sweating hard. His peaceful Sunday will be pretty much ruined by these unexpected guests. There is no salvation for Tohno Shiki to attain.
    Inhaling and exhaling the air to regain his composure, Tohno Shiki opens his mouth. “Very well then, just use the whichever room you like in the mansion. As for the meal…”

“Worry not, Tohno-san… Emiya-kun is pretty dependable in doing the house chores especially cooking.”

“Ah, Rin is right… Shirou’s home meal is one of the highest quality and very fulfilling.”
    Saber doesn’t even realise the meaning behind Tohsaka Rin’s intent. Her blatant opinion is a device being manipulated by the Red Devil, Tohsaka Rin herself.

“Guh, that’s…” Emiya Shirou is stagnating not even flinching his fingertip. “Tohsaka…”
    “You’ll do it right, Emiya-kun?” Smiling in an angelic face, Tohsaka Rin’s true nature is completely the opposite. She will accept no objection and denying her absolute command will only end in pure destruction.

“Fine…” Emiya Shirou is not capable to accept the consequences of angering Tohsaka Rin. Thus, the best and only solution for him is to accept his role as Tohsaka Rin’s literal servant or perhaps a slave to be precise.

“Well, the case has been settled then. Don’t you think so, Saber?”
    “Uhm, you’re right Rin.” Saber only nods.

“Thank you, Shiki…” Sion’s countenance displays a high level of satisfaction. After all, her purpose is to stay at Tohno Mansion in the first place. This will cost her less expense and more entertaining in the same time.
    “Nah, it’s okay Sion… It can’t be helped anyway…”

The night soon will end and just like that the warmth in Tohno Mansion still persists. Who knows how long the peaceful condition will last? Perhaps, the tragedy has already occurred…

Act 2 -Another Meeting: Three Foreigners-
    The scenery of downtown in Misaki at night is dazzling. People are still walking around aimlessly and the lights of skyscrapers are captivating. Tall modern buildings are standing out in every location spreading out in the whole Misaki. The streets are decorated by standing wall signs and modern sophisticated things.

There, inside one of these fancy buildings, are three people being stuck with each other.

The room itself is what you will find across any three stars hotel in Japan. Two single beds are lying there being separated by a small counter with a telephone on top of it. A simple bathroom with a closet, a shower, and a glassy washbasin slightly below a mirror on the wall is located in the right side of the entrance door of the room itself.

The furniture itself is pretty standard with only a small fridge under a table located precisely several steps in front of the beds. On the wall above the table, a plasma TV is set perfectly. The last but not the least, there is a sofa near the window which is located next to one of the bed.

However, on the table itself, there are two eye-catching objects. A large one edged sword lacking of decoration and a lance being wrapped by bandages with only its blade barely visible.

To tell it simply, this is what an ordinary hotel room for two people should look like excluding the sword and the lance resting on the table. Yet, there are three people inside.

One of them, lying down on the bed reading an ordinary magazine ignoring the other green haired man.

“Hey, Seth… What the hell is this?” The green haired man’s stern face with his mouth being opened in awe demonstrates there is something extraordinary happening in the room.
    Closing his book, Seth simply sighs and closes his eyes. “Is that necessary for me to answer?”

“Of course, it is! First of all, how the hell did you convince the receptionist that those things are fake…” The green haired man is pointing out the two foreign objects on the table. In the other words, those things are the sword and the lance.
    “Further explanation of the method I have used is unnecessary.” Seth opens the book again resuming to read his treasured magazine.

“How about the money, then?”
    “…” Not even bother to move for an inch, Seth is not even looking the green haired man. His eyes are fixed in enjoyment of the magazine.
    “This guy is seriously…”

The tense between the green haired man and Seth is undisputable and the air’s pressure is thrice from normal.

“Ah, what a refreshing shower…”
    Another man pops out from the bathroom, breaking the silent moment between Seth and the green haired man.
    Rubbing his head gently with a towel to dry his hair, the man is looking the situation full of wonder.

“Eh..? What’s wrong Ron? You look so depressed, huh?” The man tilts his head for a bit in a rather feminine gesture.
    “Nothing much, Ken… it’s just an existence of certain somebody pissing me off to the core of my brain.” Ron, the green haired man, emphasizes the word ‘somebody’.

“Oh, come on Ron… You should be grateful anyway… We can stay relaxingly in a comfortable hotel without the needs to shiver from the cold of night because of Seth anyway.”
    “You’ve gotta be kidding me, Ken! How the hell could we pay the expense as none of us has the money to pay…”

“Don’t worry, Green Head. I’ve told you, haven’t I? All things are already clear. The only objective for us now is to find the one who messed up…” Seth simply replies in a flat tone disinterested with the topic.
    “HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT, GOD DAMNED IT?”
    “That’s none of your business…”
    “You blonde…”

At that precise moment, Ken holds Ron’s body intervening the outcome of disaster before happening.
    “Chill down, Ron…”

“Heh, come to think of it… There are still things you haven’t explained Seth…”
    Ron holds back and simply sits in the bed casually.

This time, Seth closes his magazine for good and puts it on the counter near the bed.
    “Ah… You’ve already finished the shower, haven’t you XIII? Good, now that three of us are here, let’s start the discussion.”
    “That’s right, Seth… you owed as an explanation for this…”

Ken’s usual girlish eyes change into the eyes showing nothing but killing intent for an instant moment. The customary casual attitude of him vanishes without a trace.

“Honestly speaking, I myself can only affirm this one thing…”
    “Which is…?” Ron cuts the line spontaneously.

“We are somehow stuck in a different world, another universe one should say… Probably, someone is messing up the time axis or perhaps something even greater... A dimensional paradox, triggered by something which eventually links our original world with this world. The result is pretty much obvious…”

“That’s… you’re saying that we are in the entirely different universe? A different planet?”
    Ken’s eyebrows lower for a while signaling his utter confusion.

“Hmm, that’s not entirely correct, XIII… We are still on earth but on a different dimensional plane. Have you heard a theory of parallel world, multiverse?”

“That will be a…” Ron halts for at least three seconds. However his remaining lines, ‘…science fiction story all about’, never come out from his throat.

“Whoever causes such a disturbance either on purpose or not, this person is remarkably over the top from my point of view…” Seth raises his head a bit looking at the ceiling of the room blankly. Shortly after, he changes his position in the bed facing both Ron and Ken in a more serious manner.

“Then, will the person who has caused this frigging mess be able to send us back to our original world?”
    “Don’t ask me Green Head, most of the time as you can see… People tend to wreak havoc without a noble consciousness to clean up afterwards…”

“Then, we’re… never going to be able to come back forever?” There is only despair and fear coming out from Ron’s eyes and sweat drops from his forehead even though the air conditioner is working perfectly fine.
    “Oh come on, Ron… It’s not that bad, isn’t it?”
    “I wish you level up your head a bit, Ken… At times like this, where the hell does your usual sharpness go to?”

“Stop jumping to conclusion you two… Whichever dimension, world, or universe we are in, it always has exactly one same rule. To correct order and to destroy any paradox to protect what we call as reality.”

“So, you’re saying that we’re going to come back to our original world eventually?” Ken smiles in satisfaction.
    “Now, who says such a beautiful solution exists out of nowhere, XIII? Instead, there are only two possibilities for us. Either us going back first by whichever means necessary or the world crushing us into oblivion, feel free to choose…”
    Seth’s intonation is flat as usual as if nothing could possibly be wrong.

“Duh, where the hell do you think we should start seeking this damned person then, Commander?”
    “There will be no other suitable place then here at this city alone, Green Head. For a dimensional paradox to occur, the closest place for us to appear out of the paradox will be at the source of the paradox in itself…”

“…”
    “…”
    Both Ron and Ken are staring intensely trying to digest the meaning behind Seth’s godly incomprehensible words.

“In the other words, the source of this mess is exactly here in this place… If we really want to solve this problem, we have to investigate what is bound to happen here…” Seth pauses his speech for a while. “Now that we’ve known the place to seek this kind of problem, there is only one thing for us to do…”

“That will be patrolling the city to seek anything unnatural or strange, is that it Commander?”

“Sigh… I know this is very unlikely but, Green Head… XIII… let’s form an alliance for a while at least until we all arrive safely back to our original world, shall we?”

“Uhm, let’s do so, Seth…” Ken nods and shakes his hand with Seth firmly.

“Hahaha, the world is ironic indeed… Tch, a truce? Fine by me, Seth… We shall resume to settle our business after this then…”
    “Agree…” Seth lowers his head in agreement. He smiles confidently and extends his right hand as a sign of a contract.
    “Truce accepted…” Ron shakes Seth’s hand as hard as he can, not in the act of hostility but rather a more welcoming gesture.

“Uhm… when should we start then?”
    “How about tonight then, Ken? The sooner is the better, yes?”
    Seth is standing up insouciantly, walking toward the table right in front of him.

“What are you doing, Seth?” Ken tilts his head.

“The Green Head’s right, XIII… Let’s start then…”
    Seth grabs his one and only weapon, the wrapped lance on the table.

“Brace yourself, this is going to be fun… Whoever causes this mess, I’m gonna give this person a really good lesson…” Ron is jumping in exhilaration from the bed, clenching his fist.

“We shall regroup here at eleven o’clock, got it?”
    Without unnecessary word, Ron and Ken only nod in agreement.

The adventure of these trio foreigners officially begin tonight, a night that will never be forgotten by the memories of Misaki under the full moon.

Act 3 -A Bloody Opening Ceremony-
    Misaki City, is a place full of unexpected things. For example, the Skyscraper Shrine is certainly one of the exceptional place. The previous lingering scene of death is still hanging in the air even after almost one year. The still not finished building in Misaki that brings horror even before its completion, being witnessed by Tohno Shiki and Sion Eltnam Atlasia, always attracts things that would be better to be not invited.

This is the place where a certain priest standing on a complete magic circle on the floor at the utmost top of the Skyscraper Shrine.

“---- I announce…” The priest continues on chanting and swarms of magical energy is accumulating at the top of the building.

A dim blinding bluish light is coming out of nowhere, engulfing the air at the top of the shrine with previous uncontrolled swarms of magical energy.

The swarms of magical energy just like that keeps on rotating faster and faster while the arm of the priest is glowing in red.

“Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead. I am the one who lays out all evil of the world of the dead. You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence. O keeper of the balance—!”

Just like that the priest ends the vortex of pure magical energy into nothingness in exchange with an overwhelming presence of a man wielding a lance in a tight bluish costume.

“Very impressive, Kotomine Kirei… So, this is what you were talking about…”
    Another figure appears out of nowhere floating next to the priest, Kotomine Kirei.

“Save your compliment for yourself TATARI, this is not going to work should you not lend me a hand…”
    “You are a quite humble priest, Kotomine Kirei.” Zephia shrugs slovenly.

“Then TATARI, I believe about that…”
    “Worry not, Kotomine Kirei… this man before you is exactly the same copy of the one you requests the most. Ah, now that he exists on your command this will be a quite interesting show…”

Averting his eyes from TATARI, Kotomine Kirei is stepping forward in an elegant manner.
    “Good evening, Lancer…”

“This is… Kotomine, you…!” Lancer, is dazzled by the sudden appearance of his master on the previous Holy Grail War. Even for his own further surprise, he remembers all of the previous event of the war.
    Lancer face is stern and his gesture clearly explains well how he dislikes Kotomine Kirei from the bottom of his heart.

“How does it feel to come back, Lancer? Do you not feel the bliss of living, Lancer?”
    Just like his usual sarcasm, Kotomine Kirei simply smirks as if mocking the irony that this servant in the class of Lancer is once again under his command.

“Tch, stop this kind of bullshit, Kotomine… How the hell do you survive from the curse of my spear? On top of that, heroic spirits shouldn’t remember the things which happened during their summoning. But, how on earth…”

“Let me introduce you to my new fellow, Lancer… This is Zephia Eltnam Oberon…”

“Are you fucking serious, Kotomine? That guy is… a not a human!” Lancer’s killing intent is leaking out of nowhere. He is already distressed by the fact he is now summoned by the same previous master of the holy grail war and yet another troublesome person appears before him. Lancer’s intuition simply tells how precarious Zephia is.

“Oh…? Friendship knows no race I believe, Lancer. Be it human or not human, are you implying that you can’t have friends with someone or something that is not human in nature?”
    “Heh… stop preaching me, phony priest.” Lancer only looks at the scenery behind him. Should he be given another sight of the priest Kotomine Kirei and Zephia, he might burst out of rage at any given moment.

“Where are you going, Lancer?” Kotomine Kirei stops the steps of his servant.
    Lancer without even turning back only grips his demonic lance firmer.
    “To wherever the place I like to go, Kotomine… Being summoned by you, I believe I’m going to die out of unreasonable order again.”

The figure of Lancer dissipates into thin air leaving Kotomine Kirei with Zephia all alone.

“Hahaha, Kotomine, he sure is a troublesome servant…” Zephia chuckles for a brief moment.

“You’re one to talk, TATARI… Then, about the preparation?” Kotomine Kirei’s eyes hold a deeper meaning. He stops his leisure posture into something more solemn.
    “The stage’s preparation will take one night at worst. Tonight, I have prepared invitations for our guests of honour. Soon, the curtain shall raises and the opening ceremony shall begin.”
    Zephia’s closed eyes finally open, showing nothing but terror. His laughter is one of a kind with an insane man.
    Kotomine Kirei is on the other hand, acts in elegance. His previous solemn face turns into a sarcastic smile full of sinister intent.

“Very well then, I shall prepare myself as well, TATARI…”
    Just like that, Kotomine Kirei is leaving the stage.

What remains there is a curse entitled as TATARI and the already disappearing trace of magical energy.

Beneath countless people lurks something much more sinister. In a corner of the darkest alley possible, a man wearing unbuttoned white t-shirt and black trousers is strolling nonchalantly on his own. His black fluttering hair indicates something devious and his crimson eyes are telling the inhuman presence surrounding him.

The nearby environment of the alley is darker than the colour of the sky at night and the silent atmosphere adds an impression of something horrific lingering here. The alley itself is blocked by a huge wall ending the way at the very end of the alley. Along the way, the wall on both sides of the alley are blocking any form of light to enlighten with only the moon barely being visible. Then, the wall is decorated by gratuitous painting and street graffiti worsening the nuance of the alley.
    “Uhm…? This is…” The man stops his footsteps and observes something on his left hand. Something is burning his hand out of nowhere.

Another vortex of magical energy appears out of nowhere.

This time, a magical crest is forming on the ground radiating grim red light.

The man is in stillness unknowing the a sudden sequence of events that soon will befall him.

Out of the vortex, another man wearing black coating almost like a robe with a huge collar on his neck comes out. His twisted eyes show nothing but immorality and his face explicitly tells the inhumane spitefulness out of him. The nails of his fingers are sharp like a claw of a predator hunting his prey.

Suddenly, the man bows down in a manner extremely opposite of his appearance.

“I am servant Caster, nice to meet you…” This devious appearance who previously introduced himself as Caster straightens up. “Are you my master?”
    “Huh…? What kind of joke is that…? What are you?” The man is half-closing his eyes looking at Caster’s strange clothing immediately.

“I am servant Caster, it seems you are the master who has summoned me, Master.”
    “That’s a lousy name, isn’t it…?”
    “Ah, forgive my crude introduction Master. Let me repeat my COOL introduction.” Caster gives a pressure in the word ‘COOL’ in a high long intonation.

“Do whatever you want then…” The man only turns his face not even looking at Caster.
    “I am servant Caster known as Gille de Rais and people generally call me Bluebeard.”
    “You…!?” The man is in a shock after hearing Caster’s true origin. He simply realises what stands before him is a form of heroic spirit.

“Uhm… This is troublesome…?” Putting his finger on his lips, Caster is overthinking how he should call his master properly. “What is your name, Master?”
    “Ah, sorry…” The man scratches his head for a while and simpers. “I am Roa, Michael Roa Valdamjong known as the Serpent of Akasha. Very pleased to meet you, Gille de… Rais isn’t it?”
    “Caster is fine then, Master…”

“Well, stop calling me Master then, Caster. It sounds stupid anyway. Just call me, Roa…”
    “That way is certainly better, Roa.” Caster nods in perfect agreement.

“Then, will you please explain to me what the hell is happening, Caster?”
    Caster smiles viciously. The coldness of his bizarre eyes is coming back and his friendly gesture has vanished.
    “For that matter, Roa my humble master…” Caster is drawing closer toward Roa. He extends both his arms up high and raises his head to see the beauty of the night sky. “That is very simple, Roa my humble master, we are playing a COOL game.” Once again, Caster emphasizes his intonation on the word ‘COOL’.

“You sure love that word, huh Caster?”

Thus, a contract made between a vampire named and Michael Roa Valdamjong and servant Caster is officially signed. Just like that a meeting between a master and his servant completes.

The night soon shall reach its climax and the stars upon the sky are solely witnessing, another bloody couple has been born.

Who knows what kind of disturbances shall occur in the most twisted way possible?

A strange looking man is walking completely covered in black. The crowded street at Misaki is finally settling down. The clock is pointing at a quarter before ten. Fewer and fewer people are walking on the streets and most of the residence has turned off the light.

The man himself is exceptionally tall above the average height of a Japanese people. He puts both of his hands on the pocket of his black robe and looks straight without turning his head even once.

At that moment, he stops. He stops in front of a majestic building and finally turns his face.
    “It seems my hunger is still insatiable.” The man murmurs silently.

He simply enters the building before him and the entrance door as if welcoming his presence, sliding to open up a path for him.

The interior of the building is well decorated. There are several classy sofas and a table to sit upon and in the center of the room, a huge hanging lamp in an eccentric medieval design shines lustrously. There are several arm chairs as well waiting to be seated. A carpet coloured in red is placed on the floor accurately in front of the main entrance. The wall is painted in a rather white colour with simple decoration to beautify it. Across the main entrance, a receptionist desk is positioned neatly and two people are standing behind the desk to greet any customer who wishes to stay.

The man, however, is simply marching forward carelessly.
    Soon, the soothing sensation is nowhere to be found being completely replaced by the presence of the man. It seem like his presence alone erases the comfortable atmosphere in the main lobby.

Finally, the man stops marching forward after arriving right in front of the receptionists.

“Good evening, Sir. Do you wish to stay here for tonight?”
    One of the two receptionists is a fine looking man at the middle of this twenty wearing a formal dress and a black tie neatly, smiling kindly to the man before him.

The man simply doesn’t answer.

“Sir…?”
    The receptionists are uneasily dumbfounded.
    “Excuse me, Sir. Do you wish to stay here for tonight?”
    “Huh…?” The man only stares back at the male receptionist before him.

Unsuspectingly why, the male receptionist feels a chill running down his spine. This customer before him is not an ordinary one. In fact, one could say that this customer is terrorizing.

“Sir…?” The other female receptionist in turn asks the man gently.

At that very moment…
    At that very time…
    At that place, in the main lobby…

Swarms of chaos are spreading forward and the man before is liquefying into black mud of primordial life form. Countless forms of beasts are coming out from the body of the man.

“H….hiek…” The female receptionist covers her mouth with both of her hands. Her eyes are still in fear from the scenery before her.

The male receptionist’s torso are gone for good.
    A huge reptilian like creature jumped out from the man and consumed half of the body of the male receptionist voraciously not even letting a single drop of blood to drip.

The man turns his gaze to the female receptionist who has been frozen in consternation.

“Sa—ve… me… Someone, please save…”

Before even finishing her last sentence, the man has already devoured her with dozens of beasts coming out from his liquefying body.

What remains is chunks of meat being torn apart, gnawed, and ripped apart by dozens of beasts lurking around.
    The horror of the opening stage has finally been set by a mysterious chaotic life form.

Ron, a not-so-ordinary-looking guy is patrolling around the town being all alone.

He is the kind of person who is being used to walking. His muscles are completely in a balanced good proportion and the scar below on his face below his left eye points out how he is used to battle in an extreme condition.
    After several minutes of aimlessly walking over Misaki, Ron arrives at a park.

The park itself seems to be often visited in the daylight and there are streetlights giving nebulous feeling in the middle of the night.

The cold weather is still present. In fact, the park is rather colder than the rest of Misaki at night.
    There, a bench is resting nearby one of the streetlights emptily.
    The fog is engulfing the park without any reasons and the vision shall become hazy naturally.
    Amongst the fog, an image of someone is approaching behind the thick wall of fog slowly.

“Eh…? An unexpected guess?” Ron suddenly stops his feet.
    The figure is approaching even faster creating an illusion as if he is moving at the speed of light.
    Dugh. Dugh. Dugh. Dugh.
    Dugh. Dugh. Dugh. Dugh.

Ron’s heart is beating fast and his adrenaline is rushing from his brain saying him to be cautious. This is the first time for him in Misaki to feel something threatening that even makes him not to lower his guard. His brain is telling him that something not good will occur should he not escape at this moment while the mysterious figure is still far away.

However, this kind of feeling is something familiar for him. This kind of premonition is an instinct being developed by the hardships he has endured in the past. A trustworthy precognition that always guides him towards survival.

Instead of panicking, Ron prepares his stance for battle. His usual laid back attitude is now gone and he clenches his fists.
    Before him, a figure of a teenager wandering at night appears after passing through layers of thick fog.

The teenager’s appearance is what to be expected in Japanese society. The posture of the teenager’s body indicates that the teenager is certainly a male with normal black hair. He wears a school uniform in a not so neat way. Several buttons are unbuttoned deliberately and one of his hand is slipping in the pocket of his trousers.

Yet, Ron’s uneasiness still remains.

On the contrary, now that his opponent is being so close to him, Ron can feel the killing intent emitted by the teenage student before him.

“Aah, look like I’ve come across somebody.” The teenage student gives an eerie smile.
    “You…!?” Ron can’t move not by fear but rather but a constant reminder from his head telling him that he will die the instant moment he tries to attack the opponent before him first.

“How unfortunate… such terrible luck is proof that you’re the chosen one…”
    “What the hell are you talking about, student over there?”
    The teenage student chuckles.
    “If you run away… Nah, isn’t it late already?” The previous hand which was slipping inside the pocket of his trousers finally shows up. That hand is wielding a simple knife, a knife of the highest quality.
    “…”
    Ron takes a step forward. His eyes are leaking out his suppressed killing intent.

The atmosphere of the park is instantly changed by two gigantic killing intent. Words are unnecessary for both men and their eyes have told everything needs to be told.

Soon, the first clash will begin.
    A clash between the green haired foreigner named Ron and the mysterious teenage student wielding a knife.

“Be sliced by the blades of summer snow, fragile thing.”
    The eyes of the teenage student is widening and he is charging forward faster than the speed of sound.

“Tch… damned juvenile…!”

Ken is wandering at night seeking any weird occurrences to be found and yet his effort has been so futile for almost an hour of seeking. He is watching over the scenery around cautiously to sense anything unnatural. Ironically speaking, the only unnatural existence is him as a girly teenage looking human wielding a huge sword on his hand.

“No good… what is wrong with this city anyway?” Ken sighs for a moment almost like giving up.

He is moving again while literally observing the entire nearby environment.

However, just three seconds after he started moving, his chest feels something is incredibly not right. Something fishy is nearby and his reliable instinct is telling him not to try to investigate the cause any further.
    He closes his eyes and feels the source of his unsettled feelings.

That very moment…

“This…!?”

His eyes are fixed on the building next to him the moment he opens his eyes.

The look of the outside building is perfectly fine and nothing seems to possibly have gone wrong. Even so, Ken never doubts his own instinct telling him something is not right.
    He is walking closer and closer to the main entrance of the building. The sliding door simply opens up allowing him to go inside of the building.

The room is messy and far from the perfect ordinary looking building of the outside part of the building.
    In front of Ken, is a receptionist desk supposed to be serving a customer.

But…
    No matter how hard he tries to look around the room, only to find himself all alone inside the main lobby of this hotel.
    Ken takes several steps closer to take a proper look at the receptionist desk slowly but certain.

“…?” Ken still can’t find anything beside the disordered things scattered in the receptionist desk.

The next thing he observes is that there is lift several meters in the left side from the receptionist desk.
    He presses the up button and waits for the lift to arrive at the lobby.

The door of the lift has finally opened only to show nothing but blood dripping inside. The whole internal space of the lift has been painted in red and it still feels warmth. The stench of blood is still fresh.

However, this doesn’t even budge Ken’s expression for an inch. It feels too much ordinary for him and his eyes are telling him that something worse is still lurking somewhere inside the building.

Ken enters the lift casually and waits patiently for the door to be closed.

Dugh. Dugh. Dugh. Dugh.
    Dugh. Dugh. Dugh. Dugh.
    Dugh. Dugh. Dugh. Dugh.

The moment the lift closes the door, his heart is beating so fast. It is already too late for him to escape now that he is stuck until he arrives in the next floor.

Nevertheless, Ken presses number twenty button, the highest floor of the hotel. The sound of the lift is disturbing enough to frighten any ordinary human but Ken faces it steadily.

That moment, when Ken finally arrives at the top of the building, something menacing is obviously visible from his very own eyes.

“What in the world…” Ken only gasps before the bloody scene before him.

A sea of human’s fleshes being torn apart, slashed apart, ripped apart, mercilessly losing any form resembling human body. Everything which exists in front of Ken, is no other than chunks of meat, blood, crushed bones, scattered internal organs, and splattered brains everywhere painting the ceiling, the floor, the wall, and even the windows.

At the end of this hallway, a man in black clothing notices Ken’s presence.
    The man turns his face toward Ken’s direction, giving Ken a chill running down to his spine.

“Ho… Another human coming to be consumed by my chaos?” The man smirks.
    “…” Saying nothing more, Ken prepares his sword, gripping it firmer than before.

At the entirely different place in Misaki, a certain alchemist girl is walking around at night in a place full of tranquility. Her fluttering braided hair is swaying full of grace. The street is empty being devoid of any other human figure with the girl as an exception. The wind is even stagnating and there is no sound of insects around. The asphalt on the road is brazed by the cold air of the night releasing any stored heat possible, but there is more heat left on the ground. No friction, nothing at all.

The girl halts her step out of the blue.
    “…?” The girl looks around but nothing presents.

Is this only her sole feeling alone? Is this only her mere intuition suspecting out of thin air?

Certainly, something is indeed not right.
    The wind is stagnating, the ground feels cold, and accumulated magical energy is circling around her slowly but growing definitely stronger.

She puts a closer look on her left hand. Something is burning hot on her left hand.
    Spontaneously, magical crest pops out on the ground. Therefore, she takes a step backward.
    Her left hand is burning even hotter than before and she can feel pains assaulting her entire body out of nowhere.

“Kuh…” The girl bites her lips in agony.

The magical crest is rotating even faster, and the accumulated magical energy circling her is being released at the same time.

Behind the swirling magical energy, a tall figure around two point five meters high is standing before the girl. That figure is engulfed in darkness, something unholy covering his body from head to toe.
    The giant figure doesn’t bulge an inch, is silent not even introducing his own self.

“A heroic spirit…?” The girl only stares at the giant figure before her gulping in awe.

The burning sensation on her left hand is finally cooling down on its own. The girl observes the three shaped unique magical signs appearing out of nowhere on her left hand.

Smiling, the girl is smiling in a lady like mannerism but one can easily find out how immoral the meaning behind her smile.
    Her finger is extended and something swift is connecting her head to the giant figure before her by something similar to a barely visible thin string.

The girl is chuckling all of the sudden.
    “Fufu… This is entertaining…”

There is no need for words, the girl has acquired an overloading amount of information into her own brain from the head of the giant directly. Her method of acquiring information is efficient, swift, and effective.

“So, your name is Berserker…? Let’s play our role in the already prepared stage then, Berserker.”
    The girl murmurs on her own and just like that, the giant replies no words for her.

Ron is standing in the middle of the park all on his own. The surrounding scenery before him is in a half messed up condition. Two streetlights are utterly destroyed. The first streetlight is crumbling from a direct hit of something powerful whereas the other one is simply neatly cut in half. A bench is dissected and torn apart into tiny little fragments. Several marks or perhaps holes to be precise, appear on solid ground made out of concretes.

“What the hell, is that guy?” Ron softly mumbles. His clenched fists are both shaking in anger.
    ‘The next time I meet him, I’ll hit him really heart in his puny face!’ idea appears inside Ron’s head.
    Ron inhales a big amount of air to calm his mind and his raging heart.

He simply has lost his interest to continue any further research in Misaki.

Just who in the world was that teenage student? Normally, there is no sane teenage student that will be going out at night carrying a knife to assault people on contact. That’s exactly what is lingering inside Ron’s head.

He gazes at the full moon embellishing the night sky of Misaki.
    “I guess, I should call it a day then… it’s probably been eleven o’clock anyway…”

Just like that, Ron is leaving the half messed up park casually toward the hotel. Nobody could tell what exactly happened between him and the mysterious teenage student. The only witness is no other than the night sky of Misaki town and the marks of destruction on the ground, honestly saying that the fight between these two men was in the entirely different level of something called human.

The night in Misaki is at climax. Kiritsuki Yaminaka is simply walking in the middle of a nearby forest in Misaki. He stops for a while and decides to rest under an old big tree in the forest, staring vacantly at the starry night of Misaki.

“The night sure is more beautiful…” Kiritsuki Yaminaka simply murmurs on his own.

However, his peaceful moment is not something that will last for a long time.

Another surge of magical crest appears on the ground. This time around, the magical energy is leaking in a form of dim white light. The radiance emitted by the light is blinding enchantingly. The surrounding forest is swamped by the it for a brief moment.

Kiritsuki Yaminaka’s left hand is incinerating. Something is scorching the skin of his left hand and magical energy is forcing its way through his left hand.
    “What could this be?” He is merely raising his left hand and feels the heat coming out of it, observing alien symbol on the back of his left hand.

At that time, another figure appears...
    Another man with a short haircut appears before Kiritsuki Yaminaka out of the magical crest.
    The man shines gloriously in silence under the light of the full moon upon the sky.

Kiritsuki Yaminaka stands up and his eyes are fixated at the gallant figure before him. An unknown stranger whom Kiritsuki Yaminaka has never met. Nonetheless, Kiritsuki Yaminaka somewhat feels there is something connected between he himself and this man before him.

“Would you please introduce yourself?” Kiritsuki Yaminaka moves his lips without flinching.
    “Servant Assassin…”
    The man replies in a quick, simple answer.

Seth has been passing by purposelessly in Misaki for almost over an hour and half without any fruitful result. His patience is at his very limits and nothing could be more stressful for him than simply wandering around without any concrete destination to seek things he doesn’t even know of.

Naturally, he can simply leap from one building to another rather easily and meticulously observe the whole Misaki from above. But, Seth hates attracting unnecessary things and thus decides to use conventional method. After all, his purpose for tonight is nothing but patrolling around without causing any unnecessary conflicts.

Now that the clock is moving closer and closer toward the number eleven, Seth thinks of coming back to the hotel to rejoin Ron and Ken.

Nevertheless, he struggles once more and puts a determination to wander around for a bit longer to see something he has missed if there is any to begin with.

Just at that exact second, an overwhelming presence appears out of nowhere.

A man wearing white jacket on top of his black clothing is passing through Seth. The man is probably slightly higher than Seth in physical height and his face is half covered by bangs from his mess hair.

“…!” A chill is running down to Seth’s spine.

Amongst the three, Seth is certainly the most unwavering. For someone to even make him dropping a single sweat on his forehead, is not an ordinary one. No, rather… That mysterious man needs to be something beyond human comprehension to drop a single sweat of Seth such as this case.

“That person…!”

The moment Seth realises it, the mysterious man has already gone for good. What remains is only himself in the middle of an empty night town.

“That’s enough than… That presence, there is no mistaken it…” Seth puts a halt on his speech. “That person is not an ordinary human being…”

Nonetheless, Seth continues his journey to seek anything strange beside that instant overwhelming presence and just like that, he walks on wielding his wrapped lance firm.

Act 4 -The End of Opening Stage-
    A chaotic landscape inside a certain building in Misaki is before Ken. This is the result of his investigation in the bloody hotel he decided to enter previously. This is the price he has to pay by ignoring his sharp instinct which has been telling him to stop going any further, to stop following the scene of death in this bloody place. The consequences, resulting in his body is soaking wet by his sweats and his left arm is badly wounded, are getting even more dangerous than Ken’s prediction.
    Behind him is a dead end being blocked by a wall covered in blood.

Before him is a swarm of raging beasts ready to munch him at any given time.

There is no escape for him.
    There could possibly be no way out when someone is being cornered by a pact of beasts hunting down until the end of the earth.

“…!”

Ken is dashing forward.

One of the beast in a form of a ferocious wolf is in turn welcoming him by jumping straight at him.
    The ferocious wolf is slammed to the wall by the sheer force of Ken’s slashing motion. Its body is cut in half by the sharpness of Ken’s blade. But, just like before, the supposed-to-be-killed ferocious wolf dissolves into black mud and shortly recovers after that.

“This is troublesome…!” Ken swiftly rotates his body slashing a nasty crow coming to his way at horrifying speed in half.
    Blood is dripping even more from Ken’s wounded hand.

Next to him is a window made out of glass, the only viable escape for him.

However, this is the twentieth floor of the hotel. There is no way for an ordinary human to survive if the said human falls down.

The bones would be slamming against the ground only to shatter in futility.
    The internal organs would be splattered by the impact only to ensure the possibility of dying.
    The blood would be gushing out from the body losing any chance of survival.

But again, before him is countless beasts of various kinds of fierce animals.
    How many kinds of different beasts has he been seeing so far? There are more than three dozens of these being facing him right now.

This is the only chance for him to escape death.

In the middle of the choice Ken needs to consider wisely, a dozen of wild beasts are coming at him. He needs to think fast and makes his decision even faster before the beasts reaching him turning him into another shapeless chunk of meat.

“I’ve got no other choice, then…!”

He jumps to his side breaking the fragile glass blocking the window.
    The window shatters into tiny pieces and the beasts only dashes through an empty space. The previous figure of Ken, has gone from the hotel through the shortest way possible for him to acquire.

There, inside the hotel, the man wearing black robe is raising his arm gently.
    A crow is resting on his arm nicely and the man only tilts his head.

“So, he escaped…? What a troublesome human indeed…”
    The man chuckles and his laughter is echoing inside the bloody hotel building full of human’s dead bodies without definite shape.

“Letting one prey to escape is no big deal… However…”
    The man walks casually leaving the bloody scene in the hallway of the twentieth floor of the hotel, disappearing into the darkness without a trace.

“Next time I see him, he shall be welcomed toward my chaos for sure…”

A figure of a woman, is standing on top of a building. A building tall enough for her to observe the beautiful tranquility of midnight in Misaki stands under the full moon.

The building itself is at least twenty five stories high.

There is no one beside her with her in exception of her endeared briefcase.

The wind is blowing fluttering her blazing hair solely beautifying her elegant façade even more. Her slender neck is one of the finest quality one as woman could possibly have but her body does not reflect any form of fragility. Her smooth silk like skin emanates brilliance surpassing any ordinary woman around her age. On the other hand, her bluish sapphire eyes contains both cruelty one will expect to find from a sorceress and kindness of one who struggles for sovereignty in the same time.

One of her hand is on her waist showing her rather bad personality in the most carefree attitude.

That really fits the description of a troublesome woman infamous as ‘Magic Gunner Miss Blue’, Aozaki Aoko.

“This is going to be ugly soon…” Aozaki Aoko simply shrugs and her face genuinely states something problematic. “Look at the mess here, no wonder ‘certain extraordinary’ people are coming as unexpected visitors…”

Looking up at the night sky, Aozaki Aoko sits down.
    “This night— something tragic is bound to happen…” Aozaki Aoko giggles devilishly. “Haters gonna hate, huh? Don’t worry I’ll be sure to join in the mess soon enough…”

Two people are sitting on the sofa slovenly next to each other.

The light is on enlightening the room where they are in leaving no room for darkness to appear. On top of the table, the previously taken wrapped lance has been put back and the television is turned off for no specific reason. The door is closed perfectly being locked from the inside to prevent any uninvited person to come in. The drape blocks the view of Misaki at night.

“I can’t believe I’m sitting here being stuck alone next to this person…” Ron shrugs and turns his face in the opposite direction from Seth. “So, how’s your first trip in this city Commander? Got something fun to share?”
    “Talk about luck, huh? What a shame, the moment something was spotted on, it went away for good out of my sight completely.” Uninterested, Seth holds a small book on his hand reading thoroughly.

“Still better luck than me… I met a hell kind of a student waving a knife to anyone he met around… Is the education in this place so frigging rotten?”
    “Uhm…?” Seth suddenly raises his eyebrows, turning his face toward Ron’s direction. “Please give a proper explanation Green Head, otherwise simply just don’t say it at all…”

“The story goes like this… I was strolling casually to look for something suspicious and then—“ Ron’s face expresses disgust blatantly. “I arrived at an ordinary park covered in fog only to find a psychotic teenage student. Then… without even a proper introduction he charged forward and I had no choice but to defend myself…”

“That was certainly irrelevant with our purpose to find the root of this mess…”
    “Well sorry then, I couldn’t help but to show that kind of student a good lesson. The next time I see that guy again, I’ll punch him nice in the face.”
    Ron’s smile contains malicious aura and his killing intent spontaneously leaks out.

“What a tragic life of a high school teacher.”
    “Hey, no need to bring out that kind of subject, Seth— Speaking of which…“ Ron suddenly stops. His eyes are widening and his jaws are hanging. “No way, where the hell is that idiot?”
    “No idea, why don’t you go to look for him?”
    “Heh, how funny, Commander. That guy probably won’t die easily even if someone kills him on the spot twice.”

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.
    Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.
    Someone is knocking on the door rapidly.

“Is that him?”
    “Who knows? Why don’t you move your lazy butt and go finding out yourself, Green Head?”
    Ron sighs and shrugs standing up as the mighty volunteer who moves forward bravely to open the door.

“Satisfied now commander? Your humble servant is now welcoming the visitor for you…”
    “Good, you’ve learnt so fast to become my new underling. Keep it up, slave.”
    Seth continues on reading and his lips are moving on their own to produce the highest quality of sarcasm.
    “Guh… that guy…” Ron turns the knob and unlocks the door slowly. “I FRIGGING WANT TO GO BACK HOME so that I can FINISH some BUSSINESSES with him.”
    As soon as the door opens, a figure of someone shorter than Ron is visible.

“…!”
    Ron is startled horribly by the vivid image before him. Something horrible is undeniably standing before him. Wet red liquid is dripping from the person before him hand which wields a huge sword as a support.

The figure is barely standing and his face is facing down.
    Half of the right side of his clothes are torn apart and blood is dripping from his fingertips.

“Hello there… It’s been a while…”
    “What the…”

Seth realising what is going on, closes his book and puts it on the counter. He simply walks forward and his face is stern.
    “XIII… is that arm of yours going to heal soon?”
    Seth’s persistent calmness is one of the rarest. Without even changing his expressionless face, Seth is analysing the whole condition of Ken who has been injured severely.

“Uhm, don’t worry Seth. This is trivial compared to the last thing I’ve received. At worst, two days are necessary though…”
    “I see, glad to hear it XIII. Now let’s treat your injury first. Then, you can start giving us the whole picture of the event.”

“------------“
    Ron without any further words supports Ken to walk replacing Ken’s sword. He simply guides Ken toward the bed and moves away from Ken placing Ken’s reliable sword on the table in front of the bed.

After all, there is nothing for Ron to do to help Ken and the only thing he can do is to observe from afar to not interfere.

On the other hand, Seth draws closer. His stern eyes are still dead serious.
    “Let me help you to heal your injury, XIII.”
    “Please do so, Seth. That way, the injury will heal faster.”

Seth rolls the sleeve of Ken’s clothing and places one of his hand on Ken’s bare skin. He closes his eyes and regulates the pace of his breathing.

Faint light appears in a rather yellowish colour in between Seth’s palm and Ken’s bare skin. One simply knows the warmth and comfort of the brimming light at one glance. For ten seconds, the light doesn’t stop to glow feebly.
    The dripping blood has stopped and there is no bruise whatsoever to indicate the previous injury. Not even a single trace of scratch is visible.

However, the meager light has not stop yet.
    The damaged muscle, several fractured bones and ribs, and internal bleeding are still present inside.
    The light seeps inside the skin to fix what needs to be fixed and to reattach any broken bones.

Thirty seconds pass and the internal bleeding finally stops on its own.
    Fractured bones and ribs are properly healed and broken bones are reattached.
    Damaged muscles are no longer damaged and what needs to be done has been done.

Thus—
    The barely visible light fades out disappearing from the world and the previously severe injuries of Ken have nowhere to be found.

Seth raises his hand moving it from Ken’s bare skin.
    “That should do the trick, XIII. For a person such as you to be deeply injured like this, what exactly happened XIII?”
    “My, you’re overestimating my skills again, Seth.” Ken giggles childishly as a reply of Seth’s serious facade.

“You really have changed…” Seth murmurs to himself and smiles for the first time after his short arrival in Misaki.
    “Now, stop that kind of low esteem, Chicken Head. That kind of attitude of yours is troublesome.”

Finally, the silent party has joined in the conversation after his brief silent moment for a little bit over thirty seconds.
    Ron sits on the sofa and looks at Ken without even blinking for a second.
    “Not you too, Ron… Hahaha.” Ken continues on chuckling. “The fact is I did get beaten out of the crap.”

“Is he strong, XIII? The one who gave you such an injury previously…?”
    “Uhm…? I don’t really know. The moment I arrived, he vanished after three seconds and the room was dark too full of nothing but human’s shapeless corpses and animals gnawing on them…”
    “So, this guy is an animal lover?”
    “Ahahahaha… that was a good one, Seth. However, I have no the slightest clue about him at all. It was again too dark for me to see clearly… I am after all just an ordinary teenager loving peace.” Ken’s face is full of angelic expression destroying the serious atmosphere into oblivion.

“Stop fucking around, Ken. We are on serious matter, now.”
    “Eh…? You don’t fall for it?” The one with angelic face, Ken, is in a greater shock.
    “So, what happened then? Stop joking around about how feeble you are… We know very well you won’t die even if you’re killed twice.”

“Uhm, I have to agree with the Green Head, XIII. “ Seth only nods.

“So, the joke is not funny…” Ken looks more depressed than before. It seems his poor acting skill is more deadly than his previous injury in pale comparison.

“Now, let’s stop this nonsense, XIII.”
    “Sure…”

“Then, back to square one, Chicken Head. What the hell happened to you?”
    “I’ve told you, haven’t I? I was wandering around and suddenly a huge building appeared before me. I tried to investigate and all I found was nothing but death shapeless human corpses and animals gnawing on them. There was indeed a man tall enough but he instantly vanished like a ghost.”

“What kind of animals?”
    Ron’s eyes show he is on the verge of wreaking havoc and fist fists have been trembling in madness.
    “Dogs…? I’m not really sure…”

“Haha, dogs don’t frigging gnaw on dead corpses these days, Chicken Head…”
    “But it’s a black dog!”
    “The colour is NOT FREAKING related, GOD DAMNED IT!”
    “How should I know?”

“…” Seth puts his hand on his forehead and headache is assaulting him worse than Ken’s previous injuries.

“Hey Chicken Head, you wanna go to the condition five minutes you were in before? I could even make it worse as a bonus…”
    “I’m so scared…” Ken’s trolling face clearly states the otherwise. He simply enjoys getting Ron pissed off for nothing.

“Enough for this comedic show, XIII. How exactly were you injured? That’s exactly the question.”

“Ah, I leaped from the window because I was cornered in the twentieth floor and there was no stair available for me to use. Oh, I forgot to…”

“So basically, you were telling us that you got the injuries not from these nonsensical animals but instead because of your own stupidity to leap from the twentieth floor without even using any form of reinforcement?” Ron cuts Ken’s line in the process and his killing intent is leaking out.

“No, you didn’t hear what I’ve said Ron. I’ve told you that the animals were scary dogs who gnawed on human’s corpses. It even grazed my left arm severely and I was so damned exhausted as well facing countless beasts endlessly. So, I decided to escape by any mean available at that time. My plan would have been perfect should I have not mistaken on landing. But, what a luck… I ended up breaking my ribs and several bones were fractured in the process.” Ken shrugs. “Man, that was tough…”

“…”
    “…”
    The atmosphere is suddenly in silence. A calm before the storm fits the description. Two men are simply looking at each other in agreement.

“Hey, what’s with those eyes Seth, Ron? Don’t you find me coming safely here a good think?”
    The only one who remains his outgoing attitude is no other than Ken himself facing two men in madness.

“Go fuck yourself, Chicken Head. I’m going to sleep.”
    “This is history indeed. I somehow agree with the Green Head again this time. Well, at least we now have known that there are something indeed happening in this town.”

Act 5 -The First Night inside Tohno Mansion-
    The clock points at number twelve and the moon shines at the utmost illuminating the darkness surrounding the grand Tohno Mansion beautifully.

In the middle of the central garden located inside Tohno Mansion, a young boy is standing and wearing his casual clothing, long sleeved t-shirt and a jeans.

The garden is full of decorations in a sense which no normal house will have. Several pillars supporting nothing are standing randomly without any purpose other than filling the empty spots. Bushes and small trees are planted perfectly to produce both healthy environment and a sight to enjoy. There is even a table with chairs to relax in the afternoon or evening. The path is made of luxurious paving stones connecting the garden and the backdoor of the main building. The rest of the area is fully covered by well-trimmed green grass. The garden simply implies that certainly it is being taken care of neatly and thus it shows its natural graceful beauty at night.

The place is tranquil and therefore enthralling even for someone named Emiya Shirou.

It has been his habits to go in seclusion alone at night for a certain justification. Normally, he will go to an empty warehouse inside his house in Fuyuki. However, there is no such empty storehouse where he could leisurely spend quality time to do one purpose every single night.

Thus, he seeks somewhere to replace the empty storehouse. Somewhere close enough where no other mental interference or anything possible to distract him cannot reach him.

(Projection start)
    “Trace on…” Emiya Shirou starts to hypnotise his own self using a simple suggestive spell.
    A spell he has been accustomed for at least ten years of his lifespan as a human.

Magical energy gathers inside of Emiya Shirou acting as a poison which damages his body bit by bit. It is passing through his unorthodox magical circuit spreading to his entire body controllably.
    What connects his body and his mind is the 27 low quality of magic circuits and artificial magic circuits made out of his own nervous system, making him a heretic amongst heretics.

Emiya Shirou is after all always a third rate magus no matter how hard he trains.

Compared to Tohsaka Rin’s capabilities, Emiya Shirou is pale in comparison. Tohsaka Rin is a genius gifted with and absurd amount of talents and magic circuits above the average whereas Emiya Shirou is even below the average.

Therefore, the only thing Emiya Shirou can do is by outdoing the amount of what Tohsaka Rin can achieve by overtraining himself every single night on purpose.

However, there is only one thing specialized for Emiya Shirou alone. A special ability of what a being known as Emiya Shirou is defined. An ability that not even the genius Tohsaka Rin will manage to pull off.
    Indeed, this is the sole magic for Emiya Shirou as he is not a fighter nor a magus. He is a creator specifically in the affinity of swords, a faker nonetheless.

“Judging the concept of creation.”
    At that moment, out of thin air, magical energy accumulates on both of Emiya Shirou’s hands out of nowhere.

“Duplicating the composition material completed.”
    The previously unshaped magical energy turns into beautiful twin swords, Yang-sword Kanshou and Yin-sword Bakuya.

“All processes completed.”
    Emiya Shirou looks upon the exquisitely captivating twin swords on both his hands.

Nevertheless, Emiya Shirou’s expression shows a mark of dissatisfaction.

“Not good enough.” Emiya Shirou exhales a heavy amount of air emboldening his disappointment.

“He will definitely complain if I can’t manage to even project Kanshou and Bakuya in the same precision level as him…”
    Looking upon the moonlight, Emiya Shirou complains to the lack of precision on his projection magic.

“But, this is enough… At least, it wasn’t as bad as the first time I used it. Well, at least there is a progression here.”
    Emiya Shirou forces his lips to form a smile to cheer him up on his own.

“Eh…?”

Emiya Shirou’s eyes are fixed at something or rather someone who appears out of nowhere.
    He turns his body to properly see the small figure before him.

“Good evening, Shirou.”

“Sa—saber? Just how long have you been… there?” Emiya Shirou’s face is blushing red. He grips the twin swords firmly than before as a sign of his own nervousness before the king of knights, Saber.

“You really are getting better, Shirou. You might have surpassed him sooner than he expected.” Gently, Saber smiles and her face shows sincere compliment.
    “Ahaha, this is still a child’s play compared to his, Saber… I’m glad he isn’t here to observe me. Who knows what will happen if he starts to complain of my poor skills. We’ll end up beating each other again.”
    Shirou shrugs as if to recall someone important. No, he really does recall a certain important person who completely changes the way he was to what he is now.

“But, from my perspective your skill is good enough, Shirou. You really have become stronger.”

“Uhm, that is something I agree upon, Saber… That guy, I still have a lot of things to work out to surpass him but I’m sure someday I’ll surpass him.” Emiya Shirou’s usual flat face is finally filled with warmth full of hopes.
    “Well, do you mind if I watch your training or perhaps I could simply help to train your sword skills, Shirou?”
    “Eh…?”

Saber’s sudden proposal is dazzling. Even so, there is no better chance for Emiya Shirou to get improved fast other than training with one of the best swordsman in the modern era.

Behind her fragile appearance of a fourteen years old girl, Saber holds an exceptional swordsmanship. Her skills are mesmerizingly flawless and she has a mentality of a tough warrior in the path of chivalry.

“Do you agree or do you not, Shirou?”
    “Ah, sorry… of course Saber… Just how long has it been since our first training like this?”

Saber’s eyes look upon the distant memories and by putting her hand on her chest, she implies the beauty of her memories.
    “That will be almost one year ago, Shirou… Back then, you were still a stubborn boy wielding wooden sword inexpertly… A troublesome master for me, indeed…”

“Urgh, that was brutally honest, Saber…” Emiya Shirou pouts.
    “Certainly true, Shirou… But as for myself, there is no master for me with you as an exception.”
    “That will be troublesome, Saber… If Tohsaka hears this, she will go on a rampant.”
    Saber is beaming faintly.
    “I agree, please keep our conversation as a secret from Rin. Very well then, Shirou… enough with words and draw your swords!”

Readying her stance, Saber’s figure is gallantly facing the direction of Emiya Shirou.
    On both of her hands is an invisible sword hidden from the world.

“Gulp… Are you sure using real swords like this is safe, Saber?”
    On the contrary, Emiya Shirou is rather worried.

“Here I come, Shirou!”

Not even saying another word, Saber is dashing forward.
    She doesn’t even use a tenth of her maximum power. In the end, her purpose is to train Shirou and she needs to hold back.

But, even in sparring one will get hurt by accident. Therefore Emiya Shirou needs to concentrate.

“What was that…!? Saber…!?”

Emiya Shirou blocks the oncoming vertical slash aimed toward his skull by saber using Kanshou on his left hand.
    Bakuya, following the defense by counterattacking Saber, thrusts in less than half a second.

However, this is Saber. Such a simple counterattack will not suffice to bring her down.

The trajectory of her sword unexpectedly changes slicing in three different angles. A vertical slash targeting Emiya Shirou’s neck and two diagonal slashes creating an x shape to break Emiya Shirou’s defense.

“Guh… That’s… dangerous!”

Emiya Shirou blocks evades to the right side to avoid his head being split into two by saber’s powerful vertical slash and barely slashed by her diagonal slashes with an inch as a margin.

His body is now used to the twin swords already and twists to generate maximum power to create a powerful horizontal slashes as another counterattack.
    Four counterattacks are slicing through empty air as saber retreats to adjust her position.

The distance between Emiya Shirou and Saber is approximately eight meters.

“Haa… Haa… Haah… You’re still as merciless as before… Saber… Haa… haa…” Emiya Shirou is using the twin swords to support his body and normalizes his breathing pace.

Conversely, Saber is standing graciously in poise without dropping a single drop of sweat. She simply stares Emiya Shirou in satisfaction.

“You really have improved Shirou… An average man would get their skull crushed by that blow but you really did well up to my expectation.”
    “That’s insane, Saber… It was an overkill and I almost got killed…”
    “A warrior needs to be used to death, Shirou… Wait a minute…”
    Saber’s calm attitude suddenly turns into hostility.

“Who’s there? Show yourself!” Emiya Shirou feels another strange presence, an uninvited observer.

“Please forgive my crude behaviour.”
    Another girl appears out of nowhere wearing a beret with a long braided hair.

“Si—on-san?” Emiya Shirou’s voice trembles. “P—please forgive my earlier hostility… I thought it was…”
    “No, it was my fault to begin with, Emiya-san. I was woken up by a sudden change of mana in the air and the moment I saw it, you were already there clashing swords with Saber-san.”
    Sion who turns out to be the uninvited observer blatantly shows her pure apology on her face and slightly bows down.

“Ah, no need to be so formal, Sion-san… We’re at fault as well…”
    “Shirou’s right, Sion-san. Please do not feel discomfort. If one needs to apologise, that will be us instead who has shown you a rude manner before.”

“Understood. Very well then, Emiya-san, Saber-san… I shall leave now. Please continue on and forgive my sudden appearance.”

After properly giving a parting gesture, Sion goes back to the main building leaving both Emiya Shirou and Saber alone again outside.

“Well, that kinda ruined, the mood, wasn’t it Saber?”
    Without any further reply, Saber nods in agreement.

“Let’s call this a day, then…”
    “I agree, Shirou… You are certainly correct. Let’s end our training session tonight.”

Just like that, the twin swords Kanshou and Bakuya, dissipate into nothingness in the similar fashion when they appeared out of thin air.

The central garden once again becomes empty tonight and the wind is blowing quietly. There is nothing left as a mark of the previous people in here. Everything, soundlessly sleeps in the middle of this central garden awaiting a new morning break.

In the middle of the a hollow night, a girl is lying on her bed staring at the window reflecting the outside scenery of Tohno Mansion.

The moonlight infiltrates the room illuminates the room obscurely.

The room consists of a simple drawer next to a bedroom fit for two people with only a single girl on top of it, a window, and a simple table near the door located in one of the corner of the room. The size of the room is probably slightly above an average one. In fact, this is the average size of the rooms located inside the main building of Tohno Mansion. A simple guess room to stay, is probably the best phrase to describe it.

The girl inside this room, is Sion Eltnam Atlasia, the unexpected guess with visiting Tohno household as her original purpose.

“This town hasn’t change much from my previous visit but…”

Sion immerses in her deep thought for a while.

“Why does it every time I visit this town, I always meet new strange people? On top of that, Akiha is not present leaving Shiki completely alone defenseless…”

The temperature of Sion’s body is raising high all of the sudden and her face is blushing red.
    ‘Not this kind of thought again! Shiki and I are only friend, Sion… Calm yourself!’

The heart of the young maiden is beating fast. Sion’s heart is filled with joy each time she thinks of Shiki.

“No, stop this, Sion Eltnam Atlasia! You are an alchemist of Atlas and there is time to…” ‘… fall in love with Tohno Shiki’ Something is preventing Sion to admit her stolen heart. Her complete defeat in the face of Tohno Shiki.

Sion Eltnam Atlasia still denies such a possibility exists within her heart because of her pride will not allow her to ever think that way. After all, she is a genius alchemist entitled with Atlasia as a part of her name.

“Guh… This presence…”
    Sion’s facial expression becomes more stern.

“Could this be… TATARI?”

The previous soothing moment suddenly disappears and Sion’s body is sweating. Her face can’t hide the anxiety inside her own heart.

“No, this is probably my own imagination… I better sleep right now…”

Calming down on her own, the young alchemist Sion closes her eyes and enters a peaceful slumber.

After all, there is no reason for her to think about such a thing. That will be contradicting her original purpose to begin with. For that reason, she lets her consciousness slips and awaits a new day to arrive.

CHAPTER 1 END
    ================================================== ============================
    Last edited by Tepanyakigo; May 19th, 2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Adding chapter 1

Blog Entries
    Original characters: Do it right, and nobody'll complain. Yes, this is rather unhelpful Do the standard advice for them: keep them reasonably powered, don't let the story revolve around them, etc, we'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    What about Sakura?

But, yeah, OCs are OK. In fact, pretty much anything is, as long as it has some TM relevance. If people don't like it, they just won't read it....
    Last edited by Mike1984; May 13th, 2012 at 02:52 PM.

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    Woah, man, you need spaces. Badly.

Blog Entries
    It's the overabundance of dialogue that I think is the problem. More narrative - description and character action particularly - would be best, especially for a first chapter that's meant to really hook people.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

夜魔 Nightmare
    I'm waiting to see the continuation of this fanfic. A gigantic meeting with almost all the main characters of the most famous series of Type-Moon in Misaki Town.

The arrival of Shirou, Saber and Rin in Misaki. The reunion of Aoko with Shiki and Sion, then the appearance of new characters in the plot and to complete all, the return of Kotomine and Gilgamesh from the dead and the return of Walalchia/TATARI, now working together to get revenge on his enemies, making appear ghosts of past of each one of them saw in life (the characters from Fate/zero, Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, Melty Blood series, Mahou Tsukai no Yoru). All this must occur one year after the destruction of Dust of Osiris in MBAA.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Woah, man, you need spaces. Badly.
    Holy shit this, I can't read that without trying and I do not read fanfic to wrestle with formatting.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Thank you very much for your suggestion, Seika-san... ^_^ I'll try to give more description next time... Oh, and sorry for the spacing problems, I'll try to fix it in the next post.
    I'm really glad for people here to give me several advices...

I'm glad people here are very warm even though I'm a newbie.
    Thank you very much!

And for Mike1984 It's not that I don't want to include Sakura but you see... the characters from Fate that I took are UBW!Shirou and UBW!Rin... Literally, I believe it will be quite difficult to suddenly introduce Sakura in the story...

By the way, the prologue will have a little bit fan services ^_^ You guys will know it once the prologue is finished

夜魔 Nightmare
    Hi Tepanyakigo

From what I understand, Kotomine Kirei, Gilgamesh and Wallachia/TATARI will be the main villains of this fanfic? They plan to bring back several characters killed in the past (Servants, Masters, Vampires, and also Avenger), I suppose?

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Hi omegasonic 1005,
    Basically yes, the premise is to have these three most badass villains (at least for me) to create a mess in Misaki... However, do not forget that *spoiler* there is someone here who's messing up to cause the tragedy in the story *spoiler*
    At first, I really want to add several Kara no Kyoukai casts like Araya Souren but the story won't be relevant and there will be too much characters for me to focus on...

Vigilant. Relied Upon. Vigilantia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great job with spacing out your work. It looks considerably better.

Err, do you have an outline for this work? Because what you're looking at right now is a piece of work tying the entire Nasu universe together in one BIG story. If you haven't outlined this right... you're looking at a LONG story with dozens of story threads. That's not even counting temporal and spatial paradoxes and........ (brain de-rails)

I really don't think Aoko and Shiki have that kind of relationship. @___@

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Hello Vigilantia,
    Yes, I do have the outline and I have decided who will be participating in this 'big chaotic event' ^_^
    And I agree Shiki and Aoko don't have such a relationship but you know... it's just for fun XD
    Watching those Carnival Phantasm surely influencing me to write that kind of relationship between Shiki and Aoko...

The only problem to the story is sometimes my words don't fit with what is inside my head and the outline... but well, I'll try my best because this is the first biggest fanfic project I've ever done.

As for the 'parodox' and 'twist' ... once again, I can only say there is 'that character' in the story which eventually will make sense...

By the way, is it just me or is it really true that Aozaki Aoko is friggin hot?
    Damned it brain... stop... it...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    And for Mike1984 It's not that I don't want to include Sakura but you see... the characters from Fate that I took are UBW!Shirou and UBW!Rin... Literally, I believe it will be quite difficult to suddenly introduce Sakura in the story...
    And Saber, too. Gee, look who's the odd one out....

Fine, there's no point in me badgering you, because I doubt you're going to change your mind. I just won't bother to read it, because I'm sick of Sakura being ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    Err, do you have an outline for this work? Because what you're looking at right now is a piece of work tying the entire Nasu universe together in one BIG story. If you haven't outlined this right... you're looking at a LONG story with dozens of story threads. That's not even counting temporal and spatial paradoxes and........ (brain de-rails)
    Well, no, because half of the important characters aren't there....

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Well, no, because half of the important characters aren't there....
    Mike, it's totally possible to write an excellent and gigantic story and not have Sakura in it.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Mike, it's totally possible to write an excellent and gigantic story and not have Sakura in it.
    That doesn't change my statement. Sakura is an important character, and yet again she is being entirely ignored.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    That doesn't change my statement. Sakura is an important character, and yet again she is being entirely ignored.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
    What?

You know, there would be far less Sakura arguments if people like you didn't start jumping on me every time I point out that she's being ignored again. If the author doesn't want to deal with my objection, then fine, I will just not read the fic. But, it is none of your fucking business, so keep your fucking nose out.

Blog Entries
    Just ignore mike. He's obsessed with Sakura.

Anyway, this is pretty interesting. I'm going to have to give it a more careful read later.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm just annoyed with how everyone always ignores her, especially when they're doing post-UBW stories. She is Rin's sister, for Christ's sake....

Blog Entries
    Irrelevant. Comment on the fic he's written, not the one you want him to write. Or don't comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?