Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Meido quest Dust bunnies revenge!

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Meido uses her territory creation to store the saw and patches the window with poster board before cleaning the girl up and dressing her. upon waking the woman she says her name is Ciel and thanks Meido for rescuing her. Ciel is here to investigate the strange corruption in the city.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido decides to ask Ciel what corruption she's talking about, and also why the priest had her bound to the table. In addition, Meido thinks it would be good to ask Ciel how she survived such an attack.

Blog Entries
    Ciel stops for a moment looking Meido up and down, then asks who Meido is and who she works for.

apparently just saving Ciel's life won't gain Meido her trust.

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido replies that she doesn't know, that she just awoke in the church and can't recall her past. Although she does recall something about a "Shirou", as well as a "Sakura".

Blog Entries
    Ciel nods in understanding but says she can't get just anyone, especially an amnesiac involved in her business, she thanks Meido and says the church will be a place for her to stay if she has no where else and Ciel will be around for some time as she needs to call her superiors

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido is somewhat concerned about what Ciel may be hiding and about what is going on in the town, but decides that there is little she can do about it for now, and checks her employment list, to see if she can find any leads to finding this "Shirou" person she remembers. However, she feels that she should be on the lookout for any odd occurances, and should check up on Ciel regularly.
    Last edited by Mike1984; May 18th, 2012 at 09:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    There are five names that stand out. Emiya, Fujimura,Tohsaka, Einzbern and Matou, the others are rather mundane

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The name "Emiya" seems familiar to Meido, so she feels it may be wise to head there first. Although she also feels that she should check out the Matou house later.

Blog Entries
    Meido should only take on one job. otherwise she would not be able to service her master faithfully. That said she decides to check out the Emiya house however she's unsure about which area of the city it's in.

(remember anyone can play guys feel free to join in)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido realises that, whilst she cannot work more than one job, that doesn't mean she should take the first one on offer, and she feels she should check out at least the Matou house as well as the Emiya house, before making a final decision.

As for finding the Emiya residence, Meido decides to ask Ciel if she has any idea where it is, since she seems rather knowledgeable. She also decides to ask about the Matou mansion, as a backup.

Blog Entries
    Meido sighs chiding herself for forgetting her own worth and asks ciel about the address, Ciel shakes her head stating she just got into town and doesn't know anything yet.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido decides to search the church for a telephone book, which may contain the address. She wonders if it may actually be better to check the Matou house first, since it would mean she could accept the job at the Emiya house immediately if she wanted it.

Blog Entries
    The church has no such phone book. And Meido decides to find the Matou house before going to the Emiya house.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido decides to leave the church and go searching the town for the Matou residence. For some reason, she feels that the correct location is up the hill where all the Western houses are, and she heads in that direction.

Blog Entries
    Meido goes to the area where the western style houses are, if her possible employers are here then at least Meido should be paid well. there are four houses in this area. the only name on her list not present in this area is Einzbern. The Tohsaka house looks empty as does the Emiya house from what Meido can see.

The Fujimura residence and the Matou residence are busy however it seems. the latter gives Meido bad vibes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido wonders if she should check out the Matou house anyway. Not only is it on her list of employment opportunities, but there is also something odd going on in the town, and maybe those "bad vibes" could be associated with it.

Blog Entries
    Meido does think the matou house requires looking into however she's very aware that one does not simply find evidence lying about and further she's no cop or criminal so she'll need a plan to discover the truth without resorting to violence immediately.
    Last edited by lantzblades; May 18th, 2012 at 10:18 PM.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Meido realizes that she's been randomly discovering new powers, abilities, and things she shouldn't be able to know all day.

Meido realizes that she's omnipotent and omniscient.

Meido ascends to a new plane of existence after Deworming Sakura, sending a clone of Emiya Shirou to Avalon to hang out with Saber, bringing back Archer and binding him to Rin, getting rid of Arcueid's bloodlust, giving Shiki his life back, Stabilizing Akiha, sending Kohaku to a professional therapist, giving Hisui an indestructible CHAIR, and giving Touko the idea of creating a magic dick to sell to perverted magi.

More seriously, meido decides she really needs more better clothes, and promptly finds a wad of bills in her wallet.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido realises that, since she is looking for a job anyway, she could use that as an excuse to get into the Matou house and look around. Once she is in there, she realises that she will surely remember further abilities as and when she requires them.

Blog Entries
    Since Meido hasn't taken a look at her outfit she isn't sure she needs better clothes.

Meido's money is on her bank card.

Meido can use her job hunt as a way into the mansion but she's wary of walking into a trap. Meido isn't sure she has skills required to investigate

(bloble don't spam like you did with the omnipotent crap again, alright? that's a bit too much)