Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Meido quest Dust bunnies revenge!

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    (bloble don't spam like you did with the omnipotent crap again, alright? that's a bit too much)
    (Eh? Did I ever spam like that? I don't remember. Sorry if I did though.)

Meido considers contacting the authorities like a rational person.

Meido remembers that is a stupid idea.

Meido decides that since it's too dangerous to go in directly, it would be best to go in through a more roundabout way. She decides to go to Tohsaka, who's closer by, and offer her services there. Since houses should be close to each other, the Tohsaka house would be an ideal place to 'set up camp'.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Meido has already committed to looking into employment at the matou's and then the Emiya's. even if she wasn't doing so the Tohsaka manor is obviously empty as Meido just checked on her search of the area
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido recalls that she is actually very good at detective work, being a master of deduction and having very acute senses, as well as a keen eye for detail, able to notice small clues with ease, including emotional cues that people give off. This, together with her ability to detect magic, should allow her to avoid any magical traps that might be in the house, find any unusual magical occurances and recognise hostile intentions in the members of the household, and, together with her keen reflexes, she should be able to avoid any traps of a more physical nature.

In addition, she recalls that she has the skills of a ninja, able to creep around a house without detection, and to render herself almost invisible, even to magical defenses. Finally, she recalls that she is a master of unarmed combat, in particular she excels at disarming and capturing weapon-bearing enemies, so if she is attached, she will be able to fight back non-lethally.

Blog Entries
    Meido, confident in her skills knocks on the door hoping to use her job hunt as cover to enter the house.

a boy answers the door with a slight frown. his blueish seaweed like hair is rather odd Meido thinks.

Asking about a job Meido notices the shift in the boy's stance and prepares for the worst however a moment later nothing comes of it. Meido, invited in is ushered to a side sitting room and left to her own devices to wait for the master of the house one zouken Matou.

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido wonders if it might be best to take a look around the sitting room whilst waiting for Zouken, being sure to return to her chair before he arrives, and trying not to look suspicious.

Blog Entries
    the sitting room is nothing special, perhaps Meido had best spend her time more productively.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido wonders if it might be a good idea to widen her search to cover the remainder of the house, using her ninja skills to remain undetected, and to ensure she is able to return to the room before Zouken arrives.

Blog Entries
    Excluding the upstairs which Meido cannot check. Meido finds a library with a ton of magic books and a basement of interest with a mass of activity before returning to the sitting room. the basement is too heavily occupied to properly investigate at the moment.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido wonders if it would be wise to take note of the basement, and investigate it further later, even if it remains occupied. Something very odd is definitely going on in there. She also feels it would be wise to check the library, and upstairs, but only after meeting this "Zouken".

Blog Entries
    Meido waits and then after sometime barely dodges an unseen attack, Meido dives out of the room and finds a strange leather clad woman with a blindfold advancing on her.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido has a feeling that this woman will probably have useful information, and thus needs to be captured alive and, additionally, detects that she is not a particularly bad person. Thus, she wonders if she should resort to her unarmed combat techniques to fight her, preparing to dodge any attack thrown her way. However, before she does so, she feels she should shout out to the woman, to ask why she is attacking.

Blog Entries
    Meido thinks shouting would be a bad idea however still asks the women why she attacked.

the woman's only reply is, "because my master ordered me to."

Meido dodges again but realizes that this woman is MUCH faster then she is. unless meido has a trick ready she'll surely die.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido remembers that, using her telekinetic powers, she can manipulate the woman's clothing so that her dress falls down and tightens itself around her ankles, tripping her up, and that she could also cause her bra, panties, gloves, boots and collar to constrict and put pressure on her body, making her unable to move effectively.

She also realises that, once she has done this, the woman will be at her mercy, and she will be able to bind her with the unbreakable bondage equipment she has found in her pocket. Although she wonders why she feels the desire to not re-dress the woman once she has captured her, and she also wonders why she finds the thought of this half-naked woman bound at her feet to be exceptionally arousing.

Blog Entries
    Meido uses her TK power to restrict the woman's movement but doesn't have the skill needed to remove any of her clothes at the same time. the attacker has been stopped but currently Meido can, at best leave the house and escape due to the strain of her powers holding such an oppoent

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido recalls that her telekinesis abilities are actually much stronger than she had previously thought, and that she can strip her opponent with ease, as well as being able to manipulate the daggers she is holding. She wonders if it might be a good idea to strip Rider's bra and panties in addition and, then, whilst she is distracted by the crushing force on her arms, legs and neck and her sudden nudity, use her daggers to temporarily bind her arms.

Blog Entries
    the well of memory causes Meido to over exert her powers and knock the woman out, stripping her would be pointless now, however Meido takes the nail from her and stores it. it was a quiet fight but Meido wonders if contining her investigation is the right choice.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido realises that she needs to continue the investigation, since something fishy is going on here. She also realises that she needs to tie up the defeated opponent, an idea which makes her feel surprisingly aroused, in case she awakens, and she also wonders if it might be a good idea to interrogate her.

Meido realizes that she has super hormone suppressant pills that could help her suppress her out of the blue desires to fuck everything within sight. Meido wonders if she should use theses pills to stop the strange "rule #3" from whispering any further into her head.
    Last edited by Flame; May 20th, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
    xxxx

Blog Entries
    Given the Woman's strength, while Meido thinks tying her up is a good idea, if perhaps only to avoid further threat, Meido is unsure she has anything to tie her to. If the woman got away and went to the police then, in this case Meido would be, at least, held in jail for a few hours for questioning. Meido is aware that this cannot occur for the moment due to the speed at which evidence can be concealed.

Edit: (really Flame? you're going to waste a slot on that?)
    Last edited by lantzblades; May 20th, 2012 at 01:44 PM.

(I just didn't want to witness another incident like the infamous "Shirou dream scene", but I'll take my leave if I've disturbed you

Edit:
    Wait, "unbreakable bondage equipment" is fine, but hormone suppressants to keep the story from being derailed is "wasting a slot"?)
    Last edited by Flame; May 20th, 2012 at 02:01 PM.
    xxxx