Page 1 of 12 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Meido quest Dust bunnies revenge!

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Meido quest Dust bunnies revenge!

I’m starting meido quest yet again. Meido quest will continue daily until Meido dies or you reach the end of a story cycle.

As before you the players take on being Meido’s thoughts you do not speak to Meido but rather direct her by way of compulsion. To this end while she has a personality which can change too much of a shift may to reject ideas entirely. You suggest things then I reply with Meido’s response to the ideas/actions you wish her to take.

Meido is a maid of unknown origin. Her skills, abilities and inventory are up to you to decide.

The rules

1) Discussion belongs in brackets (like so) so as to keep the thread easy for myself and others to understand and follow, this must be obeyed to keep the game in order.

2) no “but character X is being ignored whining. On the same token don’t whine when someone tries to get their agenda taken care of

3) Do not expect any sort of sexual scenes to be posted in this thread. I’ll post a thread in the fanfic section to compile the scenes in on place.

4) Changing meido’s opinions (attempting to at any rate) players must start the statement with “Meido wonders if” otherwise it will be taken as an idle thought and only acted on should I deem it smart or funny

5) Gaining powers or items is done actively by saying “Meido remembers X” Again as with her opinions anything else will be taken as an idle suggestion and ignored unless I find it smart or funny.

6) meido’s stats are decided by simply suggesting something (IE: blue hair, glasses etcetera) and it’s confirmed when I next post, should multiple people suggest conflicting ideas then a mid range between them will be the outcome usually.

7)don’t ask what the world is like as nothing has been decided, things will be done on the fly as I see fit even if it doesn’t make sense.

8) have fun guys

Meido’s stats
    Personality: a prim and proper maid
    Height:
    Weight:
    Bust:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Clothes:
    Skin:
    First Name:
    Last name:
    Accessories: (Glasses, Cat ears rings etcetera)
    Theme song:

Abilities
    Amnesia

Items
    Possible employment list
    bankcard

game starts below

Meido awakens with a massive headache in a brightly lit church. no one seems to be around and Meido cannot remember anything save that she is a maid.

Meido wonders what to do next
    Last edited by lantzblades; June 2nd, 2012 at 12:03 PM.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido reaches into her pocket, noticing on the way that she has rather large breasts, which she immediately finds herself thinking are comparible in size to those of Medusa, for some unfathomable reason, and finds some pills, which she remembers are magical de-worming pills. Meido wonders if she should look around the church.
    Last edited by Mike1984; May 17th, 2012 at 12:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    finding the pills and her. assets, Meido wonders if she might have medical training of some sort, at the very least she owns a pet or otherwise takes care of a child. Looking around the church Meido finds three things in the interior. A locked room in back, a large steel door in the court yard and a large door to a room labelled Confessional.

Meido is aware that while she has awoken in this place it is not her home and further that the large room is not what a confessional should be.

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido wonders if she should take a look into the room labelled "confessional". However, she understands that it is potentially dangerous, and so she tries her hardest to avoid being seen or heard.

Meido is reminded of a particular hentai episode.

She wonders why.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido recalls her preivous thought that her breasts are actually similar in size to those of Medusa, which for some reason she knows is somewhat larger than DD.

Blog Entries
    Meido remembers that Medusa was once worshiped as a goddess of fertility therefore Meido's breasts being large make sense, however she decides measuring herself in the future would be best instead of eyeballing her important stats.

Meido Approaches the door and realizes that it's clearly to heavy to open without making noise. as she wonders what to do she hears a female scream and the sound of a chain saw

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wondering what the scream is, Meido thinks it might be wise to open the door, and prepare to fight whatever is on the other side, if necessary. She recalls that she is an accomplished fighter, but she has not yet determined what her speciality is (anyone have an ideas how best for her to fight?).
    Last edited by Mike1984; May 17th, 2012 at 12:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Meido is aware of her ability to fight. however she doesn't know which weapons she uses to do so, empowered by her new found but for the moment useless skill, Meido flings the doors open to find a blood soaked male priest and a girl with blue hair tied up and also covered in blood.

she's naked but her clothes are set away from her on a chair which appear to be a nun's habit.

while Meido is disturbed she is clearly aware that the girl is the victim

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido thinks it would be a good idea to demand that the priest explain why he is doing this, preparing to defend herself against any attack that might come.

She also has a premonition that, if she is to find out who she really is, she absolutely must not leave Fuyuki City at this time, and that she needs to find a red-haired boy who knows about her situation, and save the purple-haired girl who regularly visits him.

Blog Entries
    Meido vaguely recalls some important people in the city who may know who she is before asking the priest explain his actions here.

the priest simply turns and runs the chain saw up to it's maximum setting before beginning to walk toward Meido with a quickness. he seems shorter somehow then he looks

Meido is unable to ready herself for combat due to the uncertainty of her specialty.
    Last edited by lantzblades; May 17th, 2012 at 05:24 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Reaching into her pockets, Meido finds two guns, whilst using the exceptional reflexes she now remembers having to dodge out of the way of the oncoming priest.

She recalls that these guns fire extremely high-velocity bullets containing small amounts of anti-matter contained within an unbreakable magical containment field, the collapse of which she can control using mental commands, and which will cause a small explosion killing any person they detonate inside. In addition, she recalls, these guns also have an extremely powerful and tuneable laser blaster attached. Meido fires the laser from the gun in her left hand at the priest, aiming for his head and heart using her exceptional aiming skills, whilst firing one of the anti-matter bullets towards the middle of his chest, intending to detonate it once it is inside him. Meanwhile, with the gun in her right hand, Meido fires four shots at the bindings holding the nun in place, calibrated to destroy the bindings without harming the nun.

Blog Entries
    The priest drops dead instantly revealing the priest to be a young boy with red hair rather then a brown haired priest. The boy's yellow eyes wide in shock, the chain saw stopped dead next to him.

the nun collapses to the ground unconscious but otherwise unharmed it seems.

Meido wonders what to do next give the situation.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Slightly shocked at the ease with which the boy died, Meido thinks it might be a good idea to go check up on the nun, before checking over the body of the boy for any identification or understanding of what caused him to act this way.

Blog Entries
    The Nun is fine, she simply needs to be cleaned up, perhaps a long hug but should be fine otherwise.

When Meido attempts to search the man his body transforms into a small black dog like creature and shatters a window upon exiting, however the daylight causes him to burn up in the sun and cease to exist leaving only a burning hair smell behind.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido remembers that she has the ability to detect the true nature of any magical construct or weapon and to notice odd magical signatures, like weird magical worms crawling in someone's body, and decides to check the chainsaw for any such abnormalities.

Blog Entries
    Meido finds out the Chainsaw is called solomon's law, it has the ability to sever any connection. the nature of the sever can be physical or otherwise as defined by the wielder

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Meido decides that the chainsaw is likely to be useful, and picks it up. She then goes over to the nun, and attempts to awaken her.

Blog Entries
    Meido is unsure where to put the saw, as for the Nun Meido thinks cleaning her up and perhaps patching the shatter window would be best to do before awakening her.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Recalling that she has the ability to create containment fields (much like the ones used in her bullets) and pocket dimensions, Meido creates one in her pocket, and uses it to store the chainsaw she has newly acquired. Then, she decides to patch the shattered window as best she can, before cleaning up and awakening the nun.
    Last edited by Mike1984; May 18th, 2012 at 09:06 PM.