Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Lemon] Wiggling

Blog Entries
    Don't post in a thread that's a year old, please: if you want to comment on the author, VM or PM him, if you want to argue with Mike, same deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ToshinoKyoko View Post
    I'm not sure if it is AU or not, because I just finished reading the manga and I was shocked to see that actually Shinji was nice towards Sakura and turned from "Poor girl. I'll make sure we get along" to "What?! She is going to be the haed of the Matou familiy instead of me?! I won't forgive her!" to "I hate this bitch, I'm going to hurt her and make her suffer".
    OK, firstly, don't necro a year-old thread just to make comments like that, and secondly, the Manga doesn't really represent what actually happened in canon.

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Don't post in a thread that's a year old, please: if you want to comment on the author, VM or PM him, if you want to argue with Mike, same deal.
    I disagree about commenting on the fic, actually, but just answering a random question like that is definitely not worthy of a necro....