Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In Which Seika Fails To Understand The iPod Challenge

Blog Entries
    • On the changes in Mad Enhancement, Ilya and Heracles from F/SN to RN: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...0875#post80875

- Small change in phrase. "凶暴化" was substituted for "狂化".

So instead of "you have not been allowing Berserker to use Mad Enhancement", it becomes "you have not been allowing Berserker to become wild".

Also, instead of "Go mad, Berserker", Ilya's command was "Obliterate them, Berserker".

- If you read the skill descriptions, Mad Enhancement must be active in order to rob the Servant of all thought processes. Einzberns summoned Hercules in Berserker class in order to rob him of all thoughts and turn him into a puppet. It made no sense that Ilya was fully controlling Berserker without activating the ability until that point. Also, Berserker was growling and smacking wildly (instead of talking normally and moving in a normal manner) while not under Mad Enhancement.
    (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...0897#post80897)

- The "ability increase" part is still present as Hyrion posted, however, that can be easily attributed to "Ilya was withholding Berserker's powers".
    (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...1948#post81948)

-I don't think it's as much of a retcon as people are making it out to be. Rather than just flipping the enhancement switch from off to on, it's now more like turning a dial from a lower setting to full-blast.
    (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...1987#post81987)

-So the difference is: "Insane but without an ability boost"(original) vs. "insane with only a minor ability boost until Ilya goes full power"(Realta Nua)? (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...1999#post81999)

-Light shines in Berserker's eyes.
    …The Servant that has obeyed Ilya up to now has his mind released and identifies us as his enemies.
    (Fate, Day 11, A distant back)

- Either Master or Servant (e.g. Lancelot) can turn it on. Don't know about turning it off once it is on though.
    (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...917#post667917)

....The Command Spells engraved on her entire body were there just to control Berserker. Those things that were useless as circuits were without question cutting the girl's life away. Just the slightest movement from Berserker would make her scream. -Of course this would happen.
    The appearance of the Holy Grail is 2 months from now, still a time away. What was holding down the great hero, was only her magical energy and command spells. Berserker was not woven with the magic energy of the Holy Grail. Despite how unique the girl is, holding Berserker with her own magic energy was the same as having her life being stolen from her.
    And knowing that, they had not given her time to breathe. In the winter forest, they left her to the starving herd of beasts. They even gave them to corpses possessed of evil ghosts. They had even thrown her into the disposal yard for failed creations. For the girl to survive, she had to rely on the giant, the one thing that she had.
    The girl came back entirely intact from training that had mutated into torture. She made the giant strike the enemies that came crawling towards her. While screaming from agony with each blow, she made him eliminate him all the hordes that came attacking her.
    .....He himself didn't really know when it was, that this process had become something special to him.
    The girl, in contradiction to her youth, despised showing signs of weakness. Everything she said was abusive. If she were going to grieve over her plight, then it would better serve her to hate the source of her condition. That way, she would become stronger, as she instinctively knew. The girl looked down upon his ugliness and cursed his very existence.
    It was to be expected.
    If only Berserker hadn't been here, she wouldn't have to suffer. If she hadn't been chosen to be a Master, she wouldn't have been tossed into that hell.
    The girl resented the giant all the time and let out her anger. When the signs of the appearance of the Holy Grail had appeared and she grew used to controlling him, the pain attacking her had disappeared. The girl, out of revenge for her experience, robbed the giant of his reasoning, and treated him as a speechless "Berserker".
    .....He had long known that it had been the only resistence she could muster.
    [Winter Forest scene, unchanged in Realta Nua]
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

夜属 Nightkin
    ^^You don't know how close I came to weeping manly tears....
    broserker....
    'My fingers may bleed,
    My eyes may shed tears,
    To see gain,
    Whilst knowing joy and grief,
    Brought about by endless practice,
    Writing whilst expecting criticisms,
    This is the only path that I can take...'

Blog Entries
    Oh, I did cry during that scene.

The tears weren't manly.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Where have you been hiding all this talent from us?

US Friend Code
    This is awesome, Seika. Liked the Lesbian Rin and Herc parts.
    何処に行くの

Blog Entries
    I feel the urge now to do more of this challenge. Maybe one for my MoS!Rin continuity and one for Ayaka/Shirou.

DAMMIT SEIKA WHAT DO YOU DO TO ME.

US Friend Code
    She's charging you up!
    何処に行くの

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    DAMMIT SEIKA WHAT DO YOU DO TO ME.
    Hey, you started it.

I feel the urge now to do more of this challenge. Maybe one for my MoS!Rin continuity and one for Ayaka/Shirou.
    I just had enjoyed making up anything for the music, though. I mean, I ended up with 1st person present, 1st person past, 3rd person present and 3rd person past? For no other real reason that because I thought it worked. And the person who appeared most was Rin in two. It's fun just to let your mind go free, boosted a bit by the music. (Then again, I had the luxury of time compared to the 'proper' challenge, yes? )
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Hey, you started it.

I just had enjoyed making up anything for the music, though. I mean, I ended up with 1st person present, 1st person past, 3rd person present and 3rd person past? For no other real reason that because I thought it worked. And the person who appeared most was Rin in two. It's fun just to let your mind go free, boosted a bit by the music. (Then again, I had the luxury of time compared to the 'proper' challenge, yes? )
    Seika is a R-R-Rule Breaker.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries

Proto R-R-Rule Breaker. Makes it older and more original, you see?
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Blog Entries

Proto R-R-Rule Breaker. Makes it older and more original, you see?
    Now shipping Seika x Gilgamesh as Ultimate Hipsters.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

US Friend Code
    I thought you were only Tusia's?
    何処に行くの

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoS2 View Post
    I thought you were only Tusia's?
    Confusing Artee and Seika?
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

US Friend Code
    Oh yeah. Stupid of me.
    何処に行くの

Blog Entries
    I am pleasantly surprised.

These were pretty good, the Lesbian Rin one was quite sad and so was the MoS with Archer sort of giving up on Rin.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Whoa there.
    I'm impressed, especially by Rin's. Talk about a punch in the gut.

You definitely need to write more.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Consider me freaking awed by all of this. The harmony and poetry in motion of each of these pieces was simply magnificent.

Good freaking job Seika.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    Whoa there.
    I'm impressed, especially by Rin's. Talk about a punch in the gut.
    I'm glad it hits hard - the song gets really bitter, and whilst I wasn't trying to match the exact emotions, I still wanted to write a piece that would make a reader stop and think about the nasty situations people can end up in - and what people end up doing to themselves in those situations.

Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Consider me freaking awed by all of this. The harmony and poetry in motion of each of these pieces was simply magnificent.
    :blush: is about all I can say to that, I think. Thanks!
    Always bits to improve on, though ...
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    I dunno; the lesbian Rin one seems out of character to me. She wouldn't give in like that; she'd just get really angry, start smiling, and proceed to be really vicious to everybody who had crossed her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nick012000 View Post
    I dunno; the lesbian Rin one seems out of character to me. She wouldn't give in like that; she'd just get really angry, start smiling, and proceed to be really vicious to everybody who had crossed her.
    She did that. She got vicious, she got angry, and it's mentioned that Luvia had to stop her attacking one of the ... bigots. But Rin couldn't keep that up constantly, not with people she was in day-to-day contact with, not with people she'd once liked. And so it really started getting to her. I tend to think that Rin puts up fronts a lot, some trivial and some less so, but if you push on them right (or just catch her off-guard), they can come falling down. It took a while in this case - months. But it did finally happen.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15