Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mists of Avalon (iPod shuffle challenge, one-shot)(Saber x Shirou)

Blog Entries
    I enjoyed these. Thank you, beamu. I particularly liked 9 and 10 together. And 6. All in all, very well written.

CONSIDER YOUR DEBT (what was it for?) PAID
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    I liked these quite a bit. I think my favorites were six and seven though.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    I just found this...they were fukken awesome (*,*)

...The alternate to HF...do you mind if I adopt that for something I'm planning?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    ...The alternate to HF...do you mind if I adopt that for something I'm planning?
    What would that be? Don't tell me yet more Sakura-bashing....

And, what a shock, Beam ignores Sakura again.

Blog Entries
    First time reading one of these snippet fic threads.

And I love it end everyone in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Mike, it says 'Saber x Shirou' in the title. Why must Sakura be involved? Rin is 'ignored' too, and she's one of the characters Beam writes about most often. Ilya's also not present: IRUn and Kieran didn't complain about it. Come on, man, just be a bit less sensitive about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    First time reading one of these snippet fic threads.

And I love it end everyone in it.
    Well, you've got plenty to choose from. Get moving! Be entranced by the magic of tiny snippets!
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    What would that be? Don't tell me yet more Sakura-bashing....

Oh none at all, I can assure you Sakura plays a very important part, just ask Names.

And it is called Mists of Avalon...it's even in the title that its SaberxShirou...if ya didn't like the premise why did you open it? =/

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    1) Wake up, Shirou!
    2) Ah, the church scene on day 15. She wrecked the entire church.
    3) That's the Shirou I know!
    4) I think I read somewhere a similar story, but it was just Saber and Shirou there.
    5) Heh.
    6) Forgot that she's just as stubborn as you, eh? :3
    7) ;_;
    8) Smiling is always good, especially if it's from the bottom of your heart.
    9) ;___;
    10) I wonder...

I liked #4 the most, tied with #3.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Mmm. Saber and Shirou are kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. They're such a perfect fit, it feels a little too neat, but I love it anyway. This had that same feeling of "oh wow, they're so messed up in such a complimentary way."

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Mike, it says 'Saber x Shirou' in the title. Why must Sakura be involved? Rin is 'ignored' too, and she's one of the characters Beam writes about most often. Ilya's also not present: IRUn and Kieran didn't complain about it. Come on, man, just be a bit less sensitive about this.
    Well, I'm giving Beam the same amount of leeway as she's given me, which is absolutely fucking none. It's only fair....

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Oh none at all, I can assure you Sakura plays a very important part, just ask Names.
    Well, that depends what you mean by "very important". But, still, I won't judge it until I've seen it.

And it is called Mists of Avalon...it's even in the title that its SaberxShirou...if ya didn't like the premise why did you open it? =/
    Yeah, strange how she does stuff like this for Saber, isn't it...?

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Damn, I saw something about dancing here earlier, and I had a small idea about a dance scene...

Btw, Mike, are you arguing for the sake of arguing?

Blog Entries
    Take it easy mike.

also

Yeah, strange how she does stuff like this for Saber, isn't it...?
    Quote Originally Posted by beam
    Was my first time really writing Saber, so I apologize in advance if she's OOC at all.
    not apparantly something she does all the time, probably just a whim, who cares, other then the people that enjoyed it?
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Take it easy mike.
    Honestly, I'm just fucking sick of you lot ignoring me and acting as if I don't matter one fucking bit. Just because you're a fucking mod, that doesn't make you all high and fucking mighty with the right to not be fucking questioned.

not apparantly something she does all the time, probably just a whim, who cares, other then the people that enjoyed it?
    Sorry, but I don't see why I should give her the benefit of the doubt when she is clearly unwilling to do so for me.

Blog Entries
    you walked on her thread and started screeching wildly, spoiling for a fight, you already wasted benefit of the doubt.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    you walked on her thread and started screeching wildly, spoiling for a fight, you already wasted benefit of the doubt.
    No, you lot wasted it two days ago. And, since then, you've done nothing but ignore me, acting as if the problem you created will just go away if you fucking stonewall me for long enough.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have one problem with this though:

Why is it called the iPod shuffle challenge? Every player has a shuffle feature. Apple product placement, booo!
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Mike.

Lemme reframe the original statement a little.

"Beam. It seems to me that you're stretching your boundaries a bit and trying out new characters. I'd be really interested to see you do a challenge like this for Sakura - I feel she's a bit neglected, to be honest."

It's not that your opinion or how you feel is necessarily wrong - though it seems somewhat unfair to Beam - but I think how you're expressing it is a little too confrontational and aggressive?

Yours, etc, Trev.
    Last edited by Trevelyan; May 24th, 2012 at 10:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    *glances at the list of people warned, officially or otherwise for trolling you*

tthe devil you say?

and if that were true, that still wouldnt excuse you for threadshitting in an unrelated fanfic thread.

I dont get you mike, its like you have some kind of weird martyr complex where you feel like everyone in authority hates you, and when the evidence doesn't support that theory, you go trying to make everyone in authority hate you just so you can have been right all along.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    *glances at the list of people warned, officially or otherwise for trolling you*

tthe devil you say?
    Well, it's not like I can see that list.

and if that were true, that still wouldnt excuse you for threadshitting in an unrelated fanfic thread.
    Well, it seems to be the only way to get you to actually even recognise that I exist, and have a problem with the way you're acting.

I dont get you mike, its like you have some kind of weird martyr complex where you feel like everyone in authority hates you, and when the evidence doesn't support that theory, you go trying to make everyone in authority hate you just so you can have been right all along.
    What "evidence"? The totally ludicrous warning I got a few days ago (which a bunch of people, even ones who can't stand me, said was "unwarrented")? The fact that I have not had any response to my complaints from any of you, aside from Hymn basically telling me to go fuck myself?

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    I have one problem with this though:

Why is it called the iPod shuffle challenge? Every player has a shuffle feature. Apple product placement, booo!
    Same reason as you can "google" using Yahoo, I guess....

Blog Entries
    we arent having this discussion here, send it to me via PM to continue.