Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Behind Closed Doors (Arturia, Guinevere/Lancelot)

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xelloss View Post
    Old English is actually closer to German than Modern English.
    Yep. And you can see definite traces of Latin in it, too, with some of the word endings. English is still a Germanic language, but over time it's become a lot more Latinized, especially around the late Elizabethan era to the Romantic movement when writers who had giant hard-ons for Latin decided it would be smart to include Latin grammar rules in English. We're still suffering from that today.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Asshats don't cease when they die but after folk forget what made them fun LunarLegend's Avatar
    I must say, this is funny stuff! Moczo, I salute you - you managed to make me laugh in spite of myself.

I think a sequel involving Lancelot in his tent, next to Arturia would be equally amusing.

"Wherefore art there a sound of rustling cloth coming from thy tent, Lancelot."

"My liege, it is but the wind."

"Lancelot, might I remind thee of the battle in the morrow? Thou should'st save thy energy for then."

Poor Arturia. She just wants to sleep.
    Last edited by LunarLegend; May 28th, 2012 at 05:45 PM.