Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Behind Closed Doors (Arturia, Guinevere/Lancelot)

Blog Entries

Behind Closed Doors (Arturia, Guinevere/Lancelot)

Behind Closed Doors

()()()

King Arthur raised high his goblet. "To victory!"

"To Victory!" Cried out his noble knights.

"My friends and allies, again on the field of battle hast thou distinguished thyselves!" Said the young man. He was tiny, in body not more than fifteen summers, and the furred cloak and crown of his office were ill-fitting. Yet around that Round Table, not one man would deny that Arthur Pendragon was the greatest of knights and the noblest of kings.

The fine spread he laid out before them to celebrate their newest victory did not hurt, of course.

"Once again, the Saxon hordes have encroached upon our fair Britain, and once again, Camelot has stood strong 'gainst them! And no king could say that any finer knights hast e'er gone to war by his side!" The king proclaimed. "And tonight, thou shalt be rewarded! Eat, drink, and be merry!"

Gawain gave the king a knowing smirk. "And thee, majesty? Wilt thou join the feast? 'Twas your victory as well."

Arthur smiled, slightly. "Nay. I tire, and the queen has been too long without her husband."

"As it should be!" Sir Kay proclaimed. "Drink deep, boys! The king goes to a grander party than this!"

Arthur left the room, leaving the cheering and shouting of the drinking knights behind. As he walked, the smile left his face, and a bone-deep weariness found its way into his stride. The young man stepped heavily, but also with a certain delicacy. The king melted away, and the pride and dignity of Arthur dissolved to reveal a very, very tired Arturia.

The young maiden was strong, indeed. Stronger than any man her own age, and most who were older. But despite it all, going on the long march to war surrounded by her knights was ever exhaustion. She had not been entirely dishonest: she was very much looking forward to spending time alone with her queen, just not for the reason her knights assumed. Unlike the majority of her knights, Guinevere knew of her true gender, and so long as it was just the two of them, there was no need to hide. The ability to cast aside her armor and simply relax was beyond priceless.
    She shrugged the ermine cape from her shoulders, nudging the door open. She heard motion in the room, so Guin was awake; as such, she didn't bother to be quiet. "Guinevere? I hope the beddings are prepared and cleaned, for sleep indeed beck...

"... ons?" Arturia said, one royal eye beginning to twitch at the sight which greeted her.

Her queen and supposed bride, Guinevere, was indeed in their chambers. As was her protector, Arturia's most skilled and powerful knight, Sir Lancelot. The two were close friends, and as such it was only natural that Lancelot should be her personal bodyguard and spend much of his time around her.

He should not, however, have been spending his time inside her, which is what he currently appeared to be doing with tremendous vigor, until the two nude (And yes, they were quite nude, to Arturia's displeasure) inhabitants of the room's fine bed noticed her and ceased their... activity.

"A-ah! My... my husband! Thou hast left the feast earlier than I had expected!" Guinevere said.

"Milord, 'tis good to see thee returned healthy from the field of battle!" Lancelot said. "Um... you may have noticed that the queen and I art in a state of indecency. Please believest my words when I claim 'tis not what it appears to be."

"Ah. Thy king wishes to hear yon words, then, my knight, that I might determine for mine self the truth of them." Arturia said, her eyes narrowing.

"Forsooth, yon good Sir Knight was... engaging in no actions that might be deemed inappropriate for a servant of the king!" Guinevere said hurriedly.

"Erm, Milady, perhaps the speech would be best left to..." Lancelot began, but it was far too late. Guinevere was trying to improvise, and as a court lady she was unused to such. She could really not use both her brain and her ears.

"Of course, Sir Lancelot 'twas merely instructing me in the finer points of wrestling!" She said.

God help her, she sounded so proud.

Arturia almost felt bad pointing this out, but... "And this instruction took place in the nude."

"... indeed, this might appear odd, but I am assured 'tis common!" Guinevere said.

"'Tis not."

"... mayhaps 'tis, and thou simply hast not heard of it. Mayhaps 'tis the new fashion of such things." Guinevere said.

God of Heaven and Earth, she believes this explanation to be clever
    . Arturia thought sadly. 'Tis like watching a squirrel attempting to don a hat.

"My queen...?" Lancelot said cautiously.

"Yes, sir knight?"

"Please... cease thy efforts to help."

"As thou wish." Guinevere said. Under her breath, she muttered, "I still feel 'twas a possibility..."

"Er... my liege?" Lancelot said.

Arturia sighed. "Proceed. Thy efforts might perhaps be vaguely amusing."

"Milord... in truth, the situation in which thou find us 'twas merely an... entanglement of cloth. I sought to show milady a... a..."

"Wrestling!" Guinevere suggested.

"Nay! The... engraving upon my new suit of war-plate. The armour 'twas newly completed, and of the finest make, I thought perhaps gazing upon it would... would lessen her loneliness for thee. However, in a moment of sheerest coincidence, milady's skirt did snag upon the mail, and..."

"And of course, thou had little choice but to remove the offending armour." Arturia purred.

"Aye, just so!"

"And also the queen's skirts."

"... Aye, and..."

"And all thine other garments, leaving thou both in a state of undress."

"For... for... untangling..."

"And then, once thou finished denuding thyselves," Arturia said, "Thou clearly must have tripped."

"V-verily..."

"And in so tripping, thou didst most certainly by accident plunge thy manhood repeatedly into the Queen."

"... ... he tripped with a great deal of force, milord." Guinevere said.

"Quite a great deal of force." Lancelot agreed.

Guinevere got a bit misty eyed. "So much force... that indeed, I felt my body might be rent asunder from the force of his..."

"Please do not elaborate." Arturia said.

"... thrusts." Guinevere finished.

"Did I not just beseech thee to not do that?!" Arturia snapped, rubbing the bridge of her nose to fight off the growing pain in her head.

"I apologize, my liege. I was merely caught up in memories of... the... the... accident." Guinevere said, idly tracing a hand up and down Lancelot's chest. He stirred, but did not try overly hard to get away from her touch.

"... if the two of thee begin coupling again, there shall be repercussions." Arturia said.

"I... apologize... milord." Lancelot said, shifting uncomfortably. "'Tis merely that our previous... um... tripping, 'twas not yet complete, and..."

"... ... Sir Lancelot, art thou asking me for permission to drive thy manhood into mine wife?" Arturia asked in disbelief.

"... well, milord, whence thou put it like that, dost make me look a bit of a cad..." Lancelot muttered.

"Nay, thy actions mark thee as a great deal of cad." Arturia said.

"Well... in his defense, thou art not satisfying me as a man!" Guinevere said boldly. Granted, on her (and especially when she was wearing only a blanket), 'bold' looked a bit like a kitten trying to be fierce, but still.

"... I am not a man, Guinevere." Arturia said, after a long, pitying stare.

"... ... ... ... ... I was aware of this." Guinevere said, apparently trying to maintain her dignity. It worked about as well as the boldness.

"You were told when we married that I was not a man and certain sacrifices would be expected of thee."

"... ... ... ... ... also aware."

"So you perhaps should have, rather than skulking about behind my back, have approached me and sought my blessing that I might help thee keep thy activities a secret, and thus never have to see this." Arturia said, very slowly so that Guinevere would understand all the big words.

Guinevere and Lancelot spent several seconds looking about uncomfortably.

"That... erm..." Guinevere said.

"That... perhaps would have been a wiser course of action, yes..." Lancelot said. "... but we... we, well..."

"Were not thinking?" Arturia asked dryly.

"... ... ... 'Twas going to say 'I tripped', but... perhaps thy words are a bit more accurate..." Lancelot said.

"Thou didst not trip at all, sir knight."

"... ... ... ... I did not."

"If thou would... please at least get out of my bed, that I might sleep? I am quite fatigued, and already I am delayed by my sudden need to change the beddings, that I might not have to sleep whilst rolling about in thy... fluids." Arturia muttered.

"Er... of course, your majesty." Lancelot said, gathering the blankets about his waist. He stopped, then, and Arturia could not help but notice with a certain amount of discomfort the bulge beneath the blankets. And then a larger amount of discomfort struck her when she noticed he was looking rather intently at her. "... ... ... unless... 'twould be perhaps more convenient for everyone if thou wouldst simply disrobe and join-"

"I shalt truly and most grievously stab thee if thou finish the idiot sentence thou currently spew from thy foolish, foolish mouth." Arturia growled.

"... sorry?"

"Sheathe yon flopping thing between thy legs, wrap the queen in a blanket, and leave." Arturia snarled.

Lancelot and Guinevere were not the sharpest swords in the armory, but when the King sounded like a bear about to attack, they understood that it was best to obey her.

Arturia sighed, and tromped over to her bed. Longingly, she looked down and sighed. It was so tempting to just drop down into it, armor and all, and simply pass out, but...

"... my bedding smells of adultery and idiocy." She grumbled, trudging off to find some spare blankets.

Author's Note: I... seriously don't even know. But then, do I ever?
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I think it's less that we're elitist assholes and more that that's just plain terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Jesus fucking christ on a hopped up crutch.

Part of being a writer is to fuck what people think and tell you and just write. Write to prove the naysayers wrong. Throw your giant brass testies on the table and say, "Look at that bitch, I wrote it. Fuck yeah."

Moczo's Amazon E-Publishing

Moczo's Smashwords E-Publishing

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm dying of laughter. I needed this.

Moczo... That was hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

Blog Entries
    Silly Lancelot, everyone knows Saber only has sex with Shirou and Iri!

Also, Guinevere is just so endearingly stupid that it made me giggle. Seriously. Dumb characters do not usually appeal to me this much, but you somehow took her stupidity and made it cute because she tries so hard.

Son, I am approve.

Blog Entries
    THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ.

THE BAD OLD ENGLISH MAKES IT BETTER.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    THE BAD OLD ENGLISH MAKES IT BETTER.
    Bad Old English makes everything better.

US Friend Code
    I love it!

Especially this part,
    "If thou would... please at least get out of my bed, that I might sleep? I am quite fatigued, and already I am delayed by my sudden need to change the beddings, that I might not have to sleep whilst rolling about in thy... fluids." Arturia muttered.

"Er... of course, your majesty." Lancelot said, gathering the blankets about his waist. He stopped, then, and Arturia could not help but notice with a certain amount of discomfort the bulge beneath the blankets. And then a larger amount of discomfort struck her when she noticed he was looking rather intently at her. "... ... ... unless... 'twould be perhaps more convenient for everyone if thou wouldst simply disrobe and join-"

"I shalt truly and most grievously stab thee if thou finish the idiot sentence thou currently spew from thy foolish, foolish mouth."Arturia growled.
    Thou should teach me in this art of crack!
    Last edited by TetsuoS2; May 26th, 2012 at 11:01 PM.
    何処に行くの

8D

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kinda dieing of laughter here.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    GRIEVOUSLY STAB YOU
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    Moczo! It is your Holy Duty to continue this!
    If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim,
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster;
    And treat those two impostors just the same,

-Ruyard Kipling, "If"

-)|(-

My works [Updated June 21st, 2013]

"From a dusky world with an ever-setting sun, a limitless rain of Ryougi Shiki streaked down from gargantuan gears set in the sky." Fate: Over 9000, my best Crack yet.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Damn my suspension of disbelief.

My first thought was, "Arturia never smiled. Or relaxed for that matter."

Afterwards I was laughing too hard at the explanations, ye olde english, and arturia's general attitude.

I wish Guinvere hadn't been such a ditz though. She kind of brought the mood down by making me wonder what either knight saw in her. I'd have preferred the crappy explanation from Lancelot, the straightforward and chivalrous knight, than from Guinvere. Beam is right in that she has an earnest charm, but still.

Overall, you are still the funniest guy on the forums. Bar none.
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Only Moczo can make NTR into a comedy fic...

I laughed, and a sizable part of me still thinks I shouldn't have >.> I think I need something else to distract me, either find a lemon where Arturia is seduced by Irisviel or write it myself...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Elf, dealing fanfic crack for Beast Lair since 2007.
    Elf: Crack Dealer. Story at eleven.
    'Fae is Foul' - My SAO/ZnT Crossover fanfic (SB Thread) (FFN Link)

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It was good, Moczo! I'll admit, when I clicked on it I wasn't really sure if it would be serious or not, and I was very pleasantly surprised.

But! And this is a very big, round but! My eyes were twitching from their sockets when I read the Elizabethan English. I mean, it's fun and it adds comedy, but it's really, really glaring when it's most definitely off. That's especially helped by the beginning, that doesn't immediately show that the work's a comedy, not quite.

"My friends and allies, again on the field of battle hast thou distinguished thyselves!"

This is the first and primary offender! As an example, "hast" should be "hath;" "hast" corresponds to "has" and "hath" corresponds to "have." Elizabethan language has at least some consistencies.

I recommend reading through this: http://helenas.org/docs/Elizabethan_language.pdf

It's an absolutely fantastic guide to Elizabethan English, and really, a study of the linguistic styles will definitely give you an appreciation for the relative structure of Modern English. Understanding it can make you write in more fanciful and formal manners, and also in ways that are... not so grammatical. Enjoy!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Banned
    Oh god, this was glorious. I loved all of it. I wish I had even an ounce of your genius Moczo!

Blog Entries
    Daaaamn, Moczo, I thought I had it bad.

You just got Education Kitty'd.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Moczo...You sir...I just...wow.

I laughed so hard I almost threw up. xD

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    The repeated instances of Ye Olde English makes it all the better.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Oh God, what have I just read?

And why I'm shipping Lancelot x Arturia now?

Moczo, you have to take responsability for this.

(That said, that was awesome, congratulations, Hymn is right you are the funniest author on the forum.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    Shirou looks at a butter knife and his brain thinks "yupp, that's a weapon, off to my RM you go."

Blog Entries
    This is why we can have nice things.