Page 677 of 805 FirstFirst ... 177577627667672675676677678679682687727777 ... LastLast
Results 13,521 to 13,540 of 16095

Thread: Prisma Illya

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    I think the earliest recently has been the 26th JST, but I feel like the last two times there were none and the chapters just came out.

JP Friend Code
    ****************************file/zs0d5q...Illya_51.5.zip

In which the unthinkable happens
    Spoiler:
    a chapter longer than 10 pages

also loli butts
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

why are lolis born just to suffer

598,535,004 (NA)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle pandacmh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Can anyone upload to imgur?
    FGO support list (updated 6th March 2018)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by pandacmh View Post
    Can anyone upload to imgur?

I Second this

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to the translation!

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Illya has finally gotten off of Namek!

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Mahiro-chan making another cool NP

Quote Originally Posted by Gaugen View Post

that last shot of her is badass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugen View Post
    Who or what is Namek?

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Who or what is Namek?
    The planet Namek from Dragonball Z. It had a long arc, and at one point it took 12 episodes to cover a timespan of 5 minutes in-setting.

Illya has mastered talk no jutsu?
    Let's rock this joint!

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It's called Befriending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I thought that involved Dragon Slave levels of laser beams?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    The planet Namek from Dragonball Z. It had a long arc, and at one point it took 12 episodes to cover a timespan of 5 minutes in-setting.
    Ah, right.

Finally got an account here, so I'll place my two cents. This magical girl spinoff has gone off the rails in an awesome way...

--- So with the reveal that every time we have seen Darius was in fact Julian I guess "preparing" himself mentaly for being body jacked... But even that's a theory. All we know for certain is that we have not actually conversed with the real Darius in present day. Also in this world, Pandora's Box/Pithos was never opened. And that whatever goal Julain is after, it has to benefit Darius goals, and it requires (thanks to Gil being helpful in his golden way.) two holy Grail.

__ That's not even touching Illya's world, as it's made clear that Miyu and the cards being sent to Illya's world caused the delicate political stability of Illyas world to start breaking down. The fact Bazet is still a player in the narrative after all this does imply that returning home won't solve their problems. And if Darius/Julian end up going after them due to being both Grails, this whole thing will escalate to the point of ignition.

If that happens, this won't be a structured, orderly ritual with rules. Darius Ainsworth's end goal is tied to that cube and Erika, which when they revealed it, Kotomine said the Ainsworth's will finally be noitced by something. Current theory is Counterforce summoned only Tanaka cause Miyuverse world is near dead and thus weak.

Hwoever What the hell is going to happen, if the Ainsworth's start pulling the same shenangins in Illyas world, where the Alaya and Gaea would absolutely still have a prescense there.

And the best part? The reason all of this is occuring? The motivation for why? The end goal that this tactics will esnure? The method themselves? We don't know. NOBODY knows what Darius is really after EXCEPT for Darius himself. And if he was responsible for Pandora's Box not being opened in this world, that would me Darius has been plotting this since the Age of God's, specifically an

Era where Medea would have been around.... I wonder if there was another reason that Caster card had to go....

So in short, if all the plotlines are tied together well narrative..this manga could possibly escalate to a Holy Grail War to end all Holy Grail Wars. Because honestly, that's what it feels like it bulidng up to.

Because honestly the only way the Hero of Justice parallels with the Ainsworth's can end is with Shirou v Julian, and Kiritsgu vs Darius, I don't care its impossible, it's Primsa Illya, so I can dream DAMN IT.

Honestly, unlike every other Fate spinoff, except for maybe Grand Order, we cant really guess an ending. We could finish 3rei with the Ainsworth's finally out and removed from the picture, so they focus on the other plotlines, but it works so much better if tie them all into one climatic event, but even so it still requrie finally expanding on what's the political issues are in Prismaverse regarding the Magus Association.

Like I said before this magical girl spinoff has gone off the god damned rails and into madness. And it is glorious

Seriously though, how far do you think this will escalate if they choose to tie all these loose threads into a narrative. What insane scenario would be possible knowing all the info we have on these plot element?

Hope my first post here is decent enough

In regards to the final grail war, I'm expecting Gilgamesh to reactivate the HGW in Illya's world.
    My main reason for this theory is that Gilgamesh cannot finish his reincarnation, even if he installs his own card. The current grail formula does not support it.
    Instead, Gilgamesh would have to go back to Illya's world, and finish his reincarnation using the Fuyuki formula.

Speaking on Bazett, I really want an excuse for Miyuverse Shirou to re-enter the fray with a Avenger card. Miyuverse Shirou already defined himself as all the evil in the world,. His design as Archer already had Avenger elements. Why not take said reference to it's obvious conclusion? After all, Angelica proves that installing a servant simply adds to your own abilities as a magus (Gate of Babylon+ dispalcement... WTF)

and since the whole concept for Avenger in HA is that he assimilates and merges with the personality of whoever he's trying to be due to his orgin of zero/nothing,, you could take the idea of complete install to a even weirder level

But in all honest, Miyuverse Emiya using Avenger card interacting with Bazett, or Kotomine, or Caren from Illya's world. The dialogue writes itself

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    Considering that an AM card would most likely corrupt the shit out of its user, nah, one edgy EMIYA alter is enough in Fate. Really don't need Shirou going dark in this one.

Not only would it undermine Shirou's arc in OUtS, it would undermine Sakura's too. Sometimes a story can have just about enough of corrupted good characters that need saving.