Page 1 of 57 12361151 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake War - Fate/AU RP

Blog Entries

Fake War - Fate/AU RP

Fifth War was a tragedy. People were murdered for the sake of continuing the bloody festival of gore. Countless rules were broken and the mayhem was near if not for interference of the nameless spirit from the past. With magic guiding them, that spirit sealed off sins of the humanity, sacrificing themself in the process.

With that the war was ended. It left its cruel aftermatch, of course, but, in the end, everything turned into triumph of humanity.

Household of Matou's was utterly destroyed with the only survivor accepted into Tohsaka's family.

Magus Killer's descendant disappeared in the world's tragedies, trying to help people.

Tohsaka's heiress found her place in the Clock Tower.

And everything seemed so peaceful...

Alas, it was just calm before the storm.

New overseer was sent by Church to replace its dead predecessor in Fuyuki. And with careless reenacting of the ritual, the Paradox found its way back to Fuyuki.

God bless these who have mistaken you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is Sixth War RP. Its end will be determined solely by you, o dear players.

Let me explain some details, though. Some of you may remember me with my pitiful entry on the fanfic contest. This RP is based on my fanfiction, which is still suffering from my incompetency, but it's not the main point.

The Paradox restricts your Servants in interesting way; you're not able to summon anyone but fictional character. The Grail isn't corrupted anymore, so villains are no-go. But anti-heroes pass through the gates.

Next detail is the fact that the number of Servants is 14 (in theory, of course). So the summoning will be more costing to you, dear masters. Remember to strengthen your defenses and mask your prana before proceeding to ritual. Careless ones might find themselves in unpleasant place which is six feet under ground.
    By the way, you can summon only heroes and anti-heroes which are native to their respective planets, so Son Goku or Superman won't do. And please, use only those characters which powers are not on wiping-Galactic-with-BEAMU level. It just won't be interesting.

Next, your overseer is obviously Caren. Enough said on that topic.

NB, use only OCs. I have plans on using Caren and other characters.

Ah, right, if there won't be enough players, then I'll be taking some positions of Masters and Servants. Granted, if there would be someone willing to take two roles, then I won't decline such an offer.
    That's it, I guess.

And so, positions of 12 masters and 12 Servants are open. Release your imagination and have fun! Just don't forget to send your character sheets to me.

GMs are R.Lock and Caster. Welcome to Fake War.

Characters
    Archer - Airen - Approved

Stats
    STR: D
    AGI: A
    END: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Saber - Taken by GM

Stats
    Strength: C (B)
    Endurance: A (A+)
    Agility: B (A)
    Mana: A+
    Luck: B-
    NP: A+

Rider - Bloble - Approved

Stats
    Strength: B
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Magic: E
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: A+++

Caster - position taken by GM

Stats
    STR: E-
    END: E-
    AGI: D
    MGI: B-
    LCK: B
    NP: E-EX

Assassin - Suncofold - Approved

Stats

Strength: C
    Endurance: C (D) (E)
    Agility: A (A+)
    Magic: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+++

Lancer - HitokiriNanaya - Approved

Stats

STR: B (A)
    END: B (A)
    MGI: C (B)
    LCK: E (D)
    NP: A+

Berserker - Neir - Approved.

Stats
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A+
    Magical Energy: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: C+

Second Archer - LeopardBear - Approved

Stats
    STR: C
    LCK: A
    END: B
    NP: EX

Second Saber - FiveX - Approved

Stats
    STR - D
    Stats

AGI - B
    MGI - A
    LCK - C
    END –C

Second Lancer - Soldat der Trauer (?)

Second
    Rider - zlol365 - Approved

Stats
    Strength: B
    Mana: C
    Endurance: C+
    Luck: B
    Agility: B
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Second
    Assassin - Knight Turtle - Approved

Stats
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: D
    NP: EX

Second
    Berserker - Elyrin - Approved

Stats
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Prana: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: B

Second Caster - Caster - Approved

stats
    END: C
    AGI: D
    LCK: A++

Masters:

Caren - Taken by GM

Rosalina Valencia - llednaroth - Approved

Spoiler:

Hair color:
    Dark Blond
    Eye Color:
    Amber
    Nationality:
    Italian
    General Alignment:
    Neutral
    Height:
    160cm
    Weight:
    48kg

Personality:
    A lady from a wealthy family of mages, her heritage and background have made her somewhat a spoiled, pampered type, albeit refined and gracefully so.Once ago, her nickname was 'The Lady of the White Rose' for being such a 'thorny' individual with a cold attitude - that has been fixed due to a past incident. Now, she does knows when to relent, yet still retains some of her past faults. She is not one of those who loves battle, and prefers to settle things peacefully if possible - yet, she will not deny an opponent a good fight. Believes in honor and goodwill. Cool headed and smart, she tries not to lose her somewhat short temper if possible, and has not yet done so.

Akemi Asai - Knight Turtle - Approved

Spoiler:
    Hair color:
    Black
    Eye Color:
    Blue
    Nationality:
    Japanese
    General Alignment:
    Neutral

Personality:
    A lover of all that is eldritch and scary, the painful moeization of Nyaruko pretty much made her shut herself off from Japan. She tends to be reclusive, and often doesn't shut up about her hobbies and writing, which generally is horror flavored. She's incredibly shy, and hates being in public. As a result, she's withdrawn into the internet, where she reads about all that creepypasta and all sorts of things.

She cares about herself and her friends first and foremost, and will not hesitate to use whatever she has up her sleeve to her advantage.

Elvira Lutrova - Airen - Approved.

Spoiler:

Hair Color: Grey
    Eye Color: Gold
    Nationality: Russian?
    General Alignment: Neutral
    Battle Theme:

Personality: Taciturn and quiet, Elvira is the type of person who rarely changes her expression, keeping her true feelings inside where she is the only person who can examine them at leisure. Keeps a cool head under pressure, and is capable of reading the atmosphere of any sort of situation, even those in which her own life is in danger. As she is a Freelancer, she does not possess the normal mind set of a magus, but under most circumstances will simply follow the orders she has been given by her superiors, when asked how she accomplishes her missions with such a high success rate, her only known response was, "I did what I was told to do, and got the result I needed. It's as simple as that."

Still, even though she seems like, and plays the role of, a willing soldier, she has a soft spot for children and innocent people in general, and will try to avoid harming them if at all possible. Despite this, she is not the type of person who would have trouble killing an enemy Master, as like herself, they knew what they were getting into the moment they started fighting each other over the chalice of heaven. Even though she seems rather passive about most things, she possesses an interesting fondness for Martial Arts, as well as video games and the internet, the latter two she doesn't even bother to hide as she considers herself a spell caster instead of a magus.

OC4 - Mike1984

Shibai - Suncofold - Approved

Spoiler:

Height: 5’1” (155 cm)
    Weight: 94 lbs (42.7 kg)
    Hair Color: White
    Eye Color: Bright, unnatural green
    Skin Color:
    Dark-ish tan

Appearance: Small, feminine body with a penis instead of a vagina due to a crucial error in her construction process. Hates wearing tight pants, instead choosing to wear baggy cargo pants.
    Personality: Shibai hates herself, and is extremely dissatisfied with her life. She feels as if she has no purpose, and constantly reminds herself that she is a failure, and that she wasn’t wanted. Each day she obsessively attempts to rid herself of all her male attributes, though she draws the line at ridding herself of her genitals. Shibai is extremely introverted, having a very small amount of experience in life, and doesn’t know how to do almost everything because she is so young. She is also mentally unstable due to the mismatch of chemicals her brain receives, and is bipolar and obsessive compulsive.

Misato Akiko - Taken by GM

Spoiler:

Hair color: Brown
    Eye color: Dark blue
    Height: 156cm
    Weight: 45kg

Personality:
    Akiko is lively, easy-going girl who is enjoying her life. She dislikes stereotypes which dictate that all librarians have to be silent, gray-colored, easy-to-scare girls so she chose her job just to prove that misconception wrong. Or, maybe, she just liked the dark irony of the fact that she needs to take care of books while she's blind. Her eyes never knew colors or sunlight but she always keep her wide, signature smile on her face wherever she is.
    She hates to show her weaknesses so she doesn't depend on anything like a cane. But, she never avoids the topic of her blindness, joking around about her eyes and how she's unable to see her own beauty. And these facts leave only one question - just what exactly's hidden under her mask?

Alana Cameron - Elyrin
    Spoiler:

Hair color: Black
    Eye Color: Usually blue
    Nationality: Canadian
    General Alignment: Evil

Personality: Alana is a cheerful person by nature, always friendly, and never rude. She can be a bit talkative and easily excited, verbally steamrolling others without even noticing their attempts to interrupt her, but she's still generally a pleasant person to be around. That is, she is a pleasant person to be around as long as you do not go against her goals in some way.

The single most important thing to Alana is results. Even when dealing with someone she has been honest friends with since childhood, if they were to stand in her way and could not be easily persuaded otherwise, she would cut them down without hesitation or remorse. If she needed to manipulate a magus family to its destruction for some small, insignificant advantage, she would send them to their deaths. If using a small child as a distraction was the most effective way to escape, she would act immediately. Alana may prefer not to kill or destroy, but allowing her own desires to slow her attempts to reach Akasha has never affected her before.

Kirigaya Kayba - dewawer - Approved.

Spoiler:

Eye color: Black
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 57kg

Nationality: Japanese

Appearance: A skinny young boy with average height and short hair. He prefers to wears the brown Homurahara uniform.

Personality: Kayaba is usually quiet but enjoys talking to others when given the opportunity. During battle, sometimes, he seems to take pleasure in harming his opponent. He understands that enjoying suffering and murder is wrong, yet he cannot totally condemn it either. He knows how fragile life is and thus, tries to enjoy life to the fullest while restraining the side of him that indulges in causing death.

Yuria - Yun - Approved - Waiting for some details.

Spoiler:

Appearance: Other than the face claim the only thing I can
    think of that fits in this category is she is extremely physically fit due to her profession being an Enforcer who specializes in close quarters combat.
    Personality:
    Having faced death throughout her career as an Enforcer Yuria has come to realize that the world is a dark, cruel and uncaring place so she buried her emotions behind a cold mask of professionalism and continued to save those whom she could using the images of those she couldn’t save to push herself even harder through countless failures, pain and the rage of those whose dreams she trampled on to protect the many.

Yoshikuni Taiki - Caster

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Eye color: Purple
    Height: 5"2'
    Weight: 124
    Nationality: Japan

Appearance: When out in public, he has a tendancy to keep himself impeccably dressed. Suits and the like are his preferred outfit. When he's working around the shrine he tends to be dressed in more formal shrine attire.

Personality: Calm and logical, Taiki is someone who prefers the more practical solutions. He tends to tackle his problems head on, get them out of the way before they can build up, then move on to the next. He is reserved, rarely showing his inner thoughts and feelings to those around him. However, with those who are closer to him he'll open up and share with them just what it is he's thinking and feeling. Reaching that level of trust is difficult though.

OC11 - N/A

Shizuka Kishi - Vahan - Approved

Spoiler:

Height: 5’ 3”
    Weight: 143lbs
    Hair Colour: Pale Blonde
    Eye Colour: Grey

Personality:

In terms of Personality, Shizuma Kishi is very much a tabula rasa, a blank slate, something that has had many impressions forced upon it yet has none of its own. After all, in theory, a Homunculous can only hollowly imitate the emotions of hollow life though using the experience and ‘memory’ that it possesses becauseit has had no chance to make its own. A puppet commanding its own strings, imitating the actions of a puppeteer because those are the only actions itknows how to perform, li​ving and killing by the barrel and blade. Given the opportunity, he would like to create his own memories, like to experience the World with his own hands and his own eyes, however, he does not had the opportunity to do so due to the fact that he has sworn to fight. To​ a hollowbeing with no worth, the word of his bond is everything, as a result, the only was he can fulfil his ever-distant dream of feeling the world with his ownsenses is by Victory.

A lone-wolf, anti-social and pragmatic, Kishi is not a normal person by any stretch of the imagination. He thinks outside of the box, inside the box and ontop of the flattened box that he has crushed. Although appearing calculativeand cold, it is nothing more than a façade cast over the nothingness that exists behind it. As a result, it is a mask that he has become used to wearing and therefore, as it is the only mask he possesses, he wears it all the time.
    Last edited by R.Lock; June 15th, 2012 at 04:59 AM.

Hmmmmm ... interesting ... I could throw so much Theory at this it would break ... hmmm, put me down as a tentative Master and I'll see what I can come up with.
    "An A+-Rank in Imagination, a D-Rank in Writing and an E-Rank in Luck ... what could possibly go wrong?"
    Personal Note: Somehow create own RP when/if I get to 2000* Posts ... that won't crash and burn on the first day after weeks of planning.

"Insufficiently analyzed genius is indistinguishable from insanity ... nishishi~"

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, I'm guessing that the "only survivor" of the Matou family is Sakura....

Is this post-HF, then, or just a similarish timeline?

Blog Entries
    @Vahan, Alright, your name is in the list of Tentative masters. Will be waiting for your Character Sheet.

@Mike, yeah. That was easy, wasn't it?

And no, it isn't post-HF. Angra Manyu was almost released but he was sealed by certain OC which won't appear in this RP. The timeline was altered even before Fate/Zero, FYI. I can't give out more information~
    Last edited by R.Lock; May 29th, 2012 at 08:34 AM.

Hmmm ... so as Masters, do we get to choose which 'Servant' we summon, or is it going to come down to them being randomly dished out? Or, if no one want's to play as the Servants, do we get to choose our own or is that also going to be random?
    "An A+-Rank in Imagination, a D-Rank in Writing and an E-Rank in Luck ... what could possibly go wrong?"
    Personal Note: Somehow create own RP when/if I get to 2000* Posts ... that won't crash and burn on the first day after weeks of planning.

"Insufficiently analyzed genius is indistinguishable from insanity ... nishishi~"

Blog Entries
    Pick up class which you want to draw out and, if it's not Caster or Second Saber, then you'll get one of the two Servants after a certain game with two-digital numbers.

About Servants... one user can't play as one pair Master-Servant. Your Master and Your Servant (controlled by you) must be in different teams.

Another questions?

What exactly do you mean by 'Fictional' characters? That's a very wide-ranging and debatable subject matter and will probably need some clarfying at some point.

Blog Entries
    I mean, that your character mustn't exist in our particular reality as a real person and in F/SN universe.

For example, Dante from DMC - not from DmC, mind you - will do, but Napoleon or Shirou as Guardian won't be accepted.

Oh, BTW, no characters from fanfiction. Only from published works.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    @Mike, yeah. That was easy, wasn't it?
    Well, I can't imagine why any other member of the Matou family would have been taken in by the Tohsakas, and I can't imagine Rin (or Tokiomi, if still alive) would be in any mood to do so if Sakura had died as a result of the actions of the Matous, either.

And no, it isn't post-HF. Angra Manyu was almost released but he was sealed by certain OC which won't appear in this RP. The timeline was altered even before Fate/Zero, FYI. I can't give out more information~
    Ah, OK.

More information on the setting would be quite useful for determining whether or not to participate, though....

About Servants... one user can't play as one pair Master-Servant. Your Master and Your Servant (controlled by you) must be in different teams.
    Wait, so we have a master and servant, but in two different teams? Doesn't that result in a conflict of interest?

I'm somewhat interested in this idea, but I would like a bit more information, ideally.

Blog Entries
    Well, I can't imagine why any other member of the Matou family would have been taken in by the Tohsakas, and I can't imagine Rin (or Tokiomi, if still alive) would be in any mood to do so if Sakura had died as a result of the actions of the Matous, either.
    And you're right.
    Tokiomi's dead - Gilgamesh's original lectures had the same effect on Kirei as in F/Z.

Ah, OK.

More information on the setting would be quite useful for determining whether or not to participate, though....
    Well, timeline was changed on local level so, while some events were changed, their results were not. In most instances.

Wait, so we have a master and servant, but in two different teams? Doesn't that result in a conflict of interest?

I'm somewhat interested in this idea, but I would like a bit more information, ideally.
    That's what I'm here for. And that's why my Servant is quite OP. I'll be there to prevent that kind of situations.

Take your time, then.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    And you're right.
    Tokiomi's dead - Gilgamesh's original lectures had the same effect on Kirei as in F/Z.
    Ah, OK. So, Rin took down Zouken and rescued Sakura, then?

Well, timeline was changed on local level so, while some events were changed, their results were not. In most instances.
    Well, perhaps, but there isn't any single canon timeline anyway, so I have no idea what the current situation is....

That's what I'm here for. And that's why my Servant is quite OP. I'll be there to prevent that kind of situations.
    I see....

Take your time, then.
    Honestly, I need more information. It's hard to decide if the RP is interesting or not based on what I know so far.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Joining this.

Also, Mike should totally join.

Blog Entries
    Gah...already in 5 RPs...don't think I can join.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Totally gonna take Saber.

EDIT: Wait, shit, I don't think my Saber would work. Damn.
    Last edited by Elyrin; May 29th, 2012 at 12:15 PM.
    <Satehi> thank you based admin of justice, he/she who doth bring forward the true gospel

I'ma calling dibs on an Assassin, and if I get to choose who my Hero is then things will become very interesting.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Naruto?
    <Satehi> thank you based admin of justice, he/she who doth bring forward the true gospel

Please, why would I choose Naruto? There are way cooler assassins out there ;p

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...So tempted to join.

EDIT: Haha, man, I'm gonna be stretching the definition of anti-hero this time.
    Last edited by Airen; May 29th, 2012 at 12:16 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Yo R.Lock, why don;t you make this easier and let us RP both the Servant and the Master for our team, that way it saves on us having to wait for the other person to post and it means we can actually choose what Servant we would like to have.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll be a Caster this time.

I got this.

EDIT: Nevermind. Berserker. Let's do this.
    Last edited by Airen; May 29th, 2012 at 12:35 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"