Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fate/Genesis

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Also what made you format the story this way? Usually you have paragraphs but this has a lot of line breaks.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Authenticity, maybe?

Sometime's that kinda annoying to our Western sensibilities, but in cases like this where it emulates the "feel" then it's very much underappreciated, IMO.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

The account of how the old worm became the withered thing he is today is off to a grand start, I should say. The direction it is headed in is certainly enticing.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Also what made you format the story this way? Usually you have paragraphs but this has a lot of line breaks.
    I try to keep my formatting similar to whatever style I'm emulating. This time, I'm emulating light novel style, so it turns out like this.

Hm-hm. I don't know if it was the format or the diction but I really enjoyed this next little piece of the story and it certainly made me anxious for the next one. Glad I noticed it had been posted, or I might've missed Nagato and Lancer. Like Saber, I have no idea who Lancer is but the mystery of their identities is what helps make the story intriguing. Looking forward to more~

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Like Saber, I have no idea who Lancer is but the mystery of their identities is what helps make the story intriguing.
    I'll try to get EeyoreLancer's profile added to the first post soonish enough.

Looking forward to more~
    The next update might be a bit aways, unfortunately. I'm currently sick as a dog, so writing isn't easy.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    I'll try to get EeyoreLancer's profile added to the first post soonish enough.
    I kinda wish I had photoshop now, so I could add a Gae Bolg/Dearg/Buidhe to my avatar...
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.