Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Quest!(Featuring Miami!)

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Can we reattach our arms and start punching things?
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

AND NOW FOR THE THRILLING CONCLUSION
    ----------------------

The door bangs against the wall as you enter, Claire close behind you, careful to keep your bulk between her and everything else. You sweep your gaze through the entirety of the entry hall.

There are zombies everywhere, behind the reception desk, along the walls, several sitting in chairs and apparently reading, one even emerges from the bathroom, uncaring that he has neglected to zip up his pants.

But the most prominent feature in the entry hall is the proverbial elephant in the room, the enormous zombie stands a good foot taller than yourself, and, as you became aware of during your trip down the stairs, you are no slouch in the height department, towering over Claire, who is not exactly a trembling waif. His face, if you could call it that, is ravaged, a horrid mass of bare muscle and bone, his lower jaw partially ripped in half. Yet, he stares at you with hints of a keen intelligence showing in his unharmed eyes, as he sweeps his gaze to Claire, barely showing behind you, and he licks his chops, a greenish tongue, riddled with rot, flicks across the ruin. He opens his mouth, and a booming baritone (rather similar to your own, in fact) sweeps the hall, the ground shaking beneath your feet.

"BROTHER! AT LAST YOU SHOW YOUR FACE! COME, SIT WITH ME. I APPLAUD YOUR MANNERS, BRINGING A UNSPOILED ONE. THOUGH, SHE LOOKS A BIT TOUGH, MAYBE SHE COULD USE SOME.. TENDERIZING."

The brutish zombie thrusts his pelvis in Claire's direction, howling with cruel laughter. You glance back at her, she's a tad busy to return your gaze, though, currently retching in horror and disgust.

She stands shakily, "Go on, I'll cover you." Though she eyes you suspiciously, her business-like demeanor earlier swept away by this sudden revelation.

You feel hurt by her lack of trust, having defended her through all of the shambling dead up until now. Your "brother"'s grins at you once more, and you feel... something.

What should you do?

Stand with your ally, who trusts you roughly as far as she can through you?

Or seize her, and go to your "kin"?

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fuck that noise.

Use your newly adquired dettached arm to scratch that goddamned itchy spot in your back that you always wanted to scratch but never could reach.

That is the true meaning of life, no snarky tramps and overly-friendly brutes. Just scratch that damned spot.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    ...y'know what? Bros before hoes. Go with your bro on this one, just to see what it ends up as.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Make a compromise, be the diplomat!

Teasing the Penguin God!

Banned
    Barón Von Schwanzding does not rape and kill women like this proverbial elephant zombie guy is suggesting. He seduces them with his charms, and his whispers of sweet nothings into their virgin ears. He is a man of class, and he does not forget to cuddle.

It is at that moment, he realizes what he must do. He must defeat them all, with the power of interpretive dance.
    Last edited by Fingolfin; June 9th, 2012 at 12:19 AM.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Be diplomatic. These dudes look intelligent. Try to negotiate a deal and mantain your partner alive.

If push comes to shove, take the woman's side. These guys don't look trustworthy at all.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogodaka View Post
    Barón Von Schwanzding does not rape and kill women like this proverbial elephant zombie guy is suggesting that he should do. He seduces them with his charms, and his whispers of sweet nothings into their virgin ears. He is a man of class, and he does not forget to cuddle.

It is at that moment, he realizes what he must do. He must defeat them all, with the power of interpretive dance.
    I like what this guys is saying but instead of defeat, negotiate.

Teasing the Penguin God!

Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis Suncofold's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That "brother" of yours? Beat the everliving shit out of him. I want blood and gore.

BLOOD TO TEH BLOOD GOD

Current Fanfics:

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    I thihnk the proper thing to do here is Run with the girl or be a dick. Diplomcay is a pipe dream after that and unless we have super zombie powers of kamahameha we aint putting big boy dont with out a shotgun.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

You absently glance back and forth between the enormous zombie and your swear-happy ally.

Diplomacy isn't an option in this case, and your "brother"'s zombies are barring the door.

You'll have to make a decision, and during this crucial pondering you reach your severed limb back, and scratch.

Right. There.

That's gooood stuff.

But, you have a decision to make.

SO CHOOSE

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    FUCK CHOOSING

YOU WANT ME TO CHOOSE, WELL FUCK THAT

Tell him you'll think about it, then grab your girl and jump out the window.

AIN'T NO RUNNING HERE HOMBRE

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO BRAINS

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I maintain my right to not choose! Indecisiveness shall prevail!

Kay.
    --------------

You hesitate, not choosing you "kin" or your ally's side, and you pace forwards slowly, and raise your hand (holding the other even higher) diplomatically.

"Now, look, I'm sure we can all work this out togethe-"
    *BANG*
    painpainpainpanpa n apk

You collapse to the ground, limp, not dead, but paralyzed as the pain drops your levels of cognitive ability to rock bottom.

The enormous beast of a zombie roars with anger, and charges towards your betrayer, as she screams in fear and fury, shooting wildly as the dead descend upon her.

What's left can barely be recognized as a human being.

As the lesser Zombies busy themselves with the corpse, your "brother" stands over your prone form.

"PATHETIC. SHOT IN THE BACK BY A WOMAN."

He spits over your body, an eyeball from your once ally bursting across your chest, as the Brute raises his rotting, gargantuan foot-

nononononnonononoononononononononNONONONONO

And crushes your skull beneath it.

BAD END.

Let's try that again, shall we?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Right, I'm gonna go with my original idea of bros before hoes.

Banned
    Alright, the woman I guess. If I'm going to be paired up with anyone, I want them to have tits and ass of the feminine variety. Besides, it's not like I know these zombie guys. I won't miss 'em. What I will miss are those tits and ass.

I choose the tits and as--I mean, my ally. Time to go to town on these bastards. "RIP AND TEAR!"
    Last edited by Fingolfin; June 11th, 2012 at 09:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    What a backstabbing bitch.

I think joining your bretheren is now a great idea. RIP TEAR KILL

Current Fanfics:

Banned
    Oh, but I like moody and trigger happy women that try to kill me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogodaka View Post
    Oh, but I like moody and trigger happy women that try to kill me.
    NOT IF THEY ACTUALLY KILL YOU

Current Fanfics: