Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Quest!(Featuring Miami!)

Zombie Quest!(Featuring Miami!)

That's right, true believers! Based on consensus from both myself and others (mostly my humble self), I have elected to produce a Role-playing experience driven primarily by viewer decisions.

Or as it is commonly known, a "Quest" thread.

As I am a fan of zombie movies, games, and other paraphernalia, I'd been brewing over a Quest thread for quite sometime after the untimely demise of the aptly named "Dead Men Walking" RP. And upon viewing the events in Miami a week ago, I'd found my setting.

So, I will be functioning as the narrator and puppetmaster of our undead protagonist, while you good people will provide me with directions and goals that our shambling compatriot may carry out.

However, I will (eventually) have a destination for you to go towards, and find out how our moaning main character is still moving about!

But, until then, shamble about and explore post-zombies Miami!

-----------------------
    Dark.

Can'
    t
    see
    can t m ve
    PAIN.
    it hurts
    it
    hurts
    ithurtsithurtsithsuiasfhuhdfhafashf
    Hungry.
    Food

Where food
    need food
    hungry
    still can't see
    smell food
    delicious
    need
    hungryyyy
    Eyes.
    Light!
    Hurts!
    Need Dark!
    Most go back!
    PAIN
    Move.
    Move?
    can't move
    things hold arms
    scream
    want food!
    things hold feet!
    HUNGRYHUNGRYHUNGRY
    HUNGR-
    Think.

-------------------------------------------------------
    You awaken.

You blink, glancing around the area you are in.

It's covered in blood.
    BLOOOOOD

You're strapped to a bed, you ache everywhere, no one appears to be around. From the nearby window (which had been shattered by a nearby brick, you observe) you hear faint screams far off in the distance.

There is a message on the wall scribbled in blood, "nEveR shouLd haVe broUGHT hiM here neVeR NeVER NEVER shOuLD haVE nOTIceD paTIent 0"

You ponder for a moment why would someone bother to scribble a message in blood when they could have simply been doing something more productive.

Still, it'd probably be a good idea to get out of these restraints and
    EAAAAAAAAT
    See what's happened outside.

But how?
    Last edited by Mormarth; June 4th, 2012 at 12:00 AM.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Use your manly, definitely non-decaying nor undead muscles to break out of the restraints in a show of pure manliness that would leave any nearby female of either the living or unliving persausion, swooning.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    I think I can get my arm out of this strap if I wriggle.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Manly scream + I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS should do the trick.

get out of restraints and eaaaaaatttt

Calling all ARTISTS AND SPRITE ARTISTS + XML EDITORS:

Best quote ever
    [22:49] <KnightTurtle> i am a hard M
    [22:49] <KnightTurtle> there is no shame

Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis Suncofold's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Those cuffs ain't gonna keep you in bed! You got some meat to be eating!

Current Fanfics:

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Get out and feed.

Teasing the Penguin God!

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As a zombie, he appears to have been bound posthumously to a bed of some sort.

Seeing as these restraints are most uncomfortable, and that his stomach desires some form of sustenance, it appears to be quite imperative that he release himself from his binds as soon as possible.

Knowing this, it is my suggestion that we test the physical ability of his body by seeing if he can break out of the cuffs through a pure show of force. Worse case scenario, the cuffs cut through his most likely rotting, undead arm.
    Last edited by Airen; June 4th, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

CONSENSUS REACHED: BUST OUT LIKE A BOSS

Note: I apologize for not being more detailed in WHAT DO, obviously the best course of action was to remove our protagonist's body from his restraints, but the most important aspect was how. Such as slipping the cuffs, or breaking out with a display of manliness, which may have an impact on later events.

But, this is simply the first event, nothing to worry about, now ONWARD TO VICTORY
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've come to a decision, you must free yourself from the binds and continue on through this place. Logically, you could slip your cuffs, but your mind is unable to preform such a feat of dexterity at this time due to a lack of focus, so, you marshal your will, and with a great and terrible power, force your binds to their limit!

You've been bound tightly, and your captors, whomever they were, took all cautions into order when binding you, but ever so slowly, the bindings stretch, and stretch, until finally...

The bindings snap, and the sudden cease in the opposing force causes you to jackknife straight up, and then proceed to fall over the side of the surface you were lying on.

Ow.

You clumsily rise to your feet, your legs stiffly protesting your movements, and you raise up to a standing position, and take a bold, confident step forwards!

And almost fall on your face once more, it seems you haven't walked in quite some time now.

Still, you manage to get a good balance on your feet, despite your body's stiffness, and you walk awkwardly towards the door, which carries the small label "Jackson Memorial Hospital". and opens with a creak.

You feel a twinge of disdain, a proper hospital should be the pinnacle of cleanliness, clearly, the employees have no idea what a health care facility should be like at all!
    Brushing away the irritation, you stumble through the portal and into the hallway, bracing yourself along the walls. You find yourself getting
    HUNGRY

So, perhaps you should find the cafeteria or something? Suddenly, a loud metallic clattering, accompanied by a shriek of shock and pain echos from a nearby hallway, you find yourself drawn to the scream and find the hunger inside of you rising to the surface.

You shamble along the hallway, towards the scream, eventually finding yourself at Room #6055, you open the door.

And meet the eyes of a frightened girl pinned underneath her bed, roughly late teens, brown haired, and once again displaying her opera class singing voice by injuring your eardrums. But the hunger inside of you is now slamming at the bars, demanding food! But, why would you eat a person?

You are fraught with indecision, should you follow your instincts and devour the girl? Or something else?

Blog Entries
    Don't nom.

We need answers.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Scream for her to kindly shut the fuck up at a volume even greater than hers.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't nom.

Befriend.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Airen View Post
    Don't nom.

Befriend.
    Agreed.

... Eat her.

If you know what i mean.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Run away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis Suncofold's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Airen View Post
    Don't nom.

Befriend.
    This.

We only eat ugly men, after all. More bang for the buck.

Current Fanfics:

Beat her...........................................with your penis

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

CONSENSUS REACHED: DIPLOMACY WITH THIS YOUNG LADY. then later on see if she's into necrophilia

-------------

You approach the screaming girl warily, stifling your impulses to simply leap onto her trapped body and begin devouring her while she still screamed beneath you. You ponder how to ease her fears and she continues screaming and screaming and screaming, and you've finally had enough!

You open your stiff mouth, absently wondering why it's so difficult to move recently, and-!

A resonating baritone emerges from the depths of your throat and booms across the room, "SILENCE!"

Stunned briefly, the woman subsides in her shrieking, before murmuring, "What the hell? A talking one? What, are they replacing us now? Freaking Romaro.."

You feel briefly perturbed by the mention of "A talking one" and "Romaro", but you put it out of your mind as you speak once more.
    "Lady, do you know what's going on? Why were you screaming? Where is everyone?"

She is still incredibly alarmed by your speaking, apparently, but decides to answer your questions.

"Y-you mean you don't know? But, weren't you bitten by one of those.. things? It's fucking Night of the Living Dead up in here! THE LIVING DEAD, ring a bell?!"

You blink, zombies? Well, there was that thing on the news the other day...

Giving no heed to your internal monologue, she continues on, "So, yeah, Zombies or whatever the hell you wanna call 'em are shambling around eating everyone with a pulse! I try and sneak back in here and grab some emergency equipment from one of the stashes," she gestures violently at the ceiling, "and then I fall on my ass, the fucking bed pins me to the ground, and now I got a practically naked talking dead guy asking me a bunch of stupid questions!"

She pauses to breath a moment, still venting rage, and you remain silent, glancing in a nearby mirror.

"As for where everyone is," She points wearily at the hallway you emerged from, from which dragging footsteps and moans emit from, "they're on their way now, since I was so fucking stupid to scream my head off."

You pause a moment to think over your choices, you could simply leave her to be eaten, or...

You shamble over to the bed, and heft it with both hands, letting her crawl away.

"What're you-"

"You probably know more about what's going on than me, I do not remember the way out of this hospital, let alone where I am, therefore,"

You lift her to her feet.

"I shall need a guide."

She stands, gaping at you, "What," but she's staring past you now, "Oh shit, here comes the first one now."

You glance towards the door, seeing a vague shape in the darkness, a hand reaches outwards, towards your new companion, and a moan shudders through the air.

"Try and hold them off! I'll grab my gun!" Your companion retreats towards the bed, groping in the darkness for her firearm.

You turn towards the door, and brace yourself for some hot Zombie-on-Zombie action!

------------------------------

A WILD ZOMBIE APPEARS

WHAT DO

ROLL 1d20 FOR COMBAT EFFICIENCY

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Fall into the first then prepare to reverse roundhouse kick it's head off with Taekwondo skills or leg sweep it as it charges so you can mount grab its head then apply 100 pounds or torge to break it's neck and rip off the head. I got a 19! WOOOOT!
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Blog Entries
    Kick it.

In the crotch.

quotes