Page 12 of 354 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Devil

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'm with you there. Let's see if I can find a few...
    Actually there are a lot more of those than Saber x Shirou ones. I'm talking about quality, too.

TheSpy
    ...What image sites are you looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpy View Post
    ...What image sites are you looking at?
    Pixiv...

TheSpy
    Honestly? I use that site too and most of what I see are ArcherxRin and ShirouxSaber.

...Of course, there is the possibility that I'm confusing fanart for fanfiction, where Rin is 9 out of 10 times paired up with Archer.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shirou/Rin yaaaaay

ZOMG NSFW

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ... Like rabbits.

:3

I'm still laughing at that one.

The one where they were sharing Shirou's clothes was pretty sexy too.

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

Blog Entries
    all very, very adorable but..

ZOMG NSFW

the......hell...?

Rin doesn't get to solo enough, she's always being used to play up another character.
    It's because she is basically the second protagonist.

Am I the only one who got the feeling that Nasu was shipping RinxShirou harder then the other pairs?(Those named Mike or Keyne should not respond)
    I mean even when I watched the anime it just seemed so convenient for Rin that Saber left allowing her to slide right into place, even more so in the vn where he goes to school with her and does not head off to the bridge to reminisce some. And in Heaven's Feel we get this weird seemingly unnecessary part at the end where Rin thinks to her self that she might actually love him.
    There are other examples besides these.
    I know a lot of you will reject this because you like to see Shirou as super monogamous but come on, he is Kiritsugu's son and all the heroines comment on his latent womanizing tendencies. The possibility exists, most males remember there first crush fondly but they still move on because that is how humans work.

TheSpy
    Shirou/Rin yaaaaay

ZOMG NSFW

...Ok, you are now officially one of my favourite people on this site.

...Ok, you are now officially one of my favourite people on this site.
    She likes yuri, too.

Koto, find some delicious Rin x Sakura.

TheSpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    She likes yuri, too.

Koto, find some delicious Rin x Sakura.
    And you are quickly becoming one of my least favourite people on this site.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    It's because she is basically the second protagonist.

Am I the only one who got the feeling that Nasu was shipping RinxShirou harder then the other pairs?(Those named Mike or Keyne should not respond)
    I mean even when I watched the anime it just seemed so convenient for Rin that Saber left allowing her to slide right into place, even more so in the vn where he goes to school with her and does not head off to the bridge to reminisce some. And in Heaven's Feel we get this weird seemingly unnecessary part at the end where Rin thinks to her self that she might actually love him.
    There are other examples besides these.
    I know a lot of you will reject this because you like to see Shirou as super monogamous but come on, he is Kiritsugu's son and all the heroines comment on his latent womanizing tendencies. The possibility exists, most males remember there first crush fondly but they still move on because that is how humans work.
    I think it's more like, all the heroines love him to some extent in pretty much every route. That's the way it has to be in eroge because nobody wants to imagine their heroine of choice running off with some random other guy in the other routes.

Just Rin is the one we get to see inside the mind of most often, so "RIN LIKES SHIROU" gets pointed out more.

Nasu did say Rin was his favourite before Rider came along, though. (since she's the Aoko of Fate and Aoko seems to be his favourite)

Blog Entries
    I think it's more like, all the heroines love him to some extent in pretty much every route. That's the way it has to be in eroge because nobody wants to imagine their heroine of choice running off with some random other guy in the other routes.
    thats...kinda sad really

Nasu did say Rin was his favourite before Rider came along, though. (since she's the Aoko of Fate and Aoko seems to be his favourite)
    Sensei is everyone favorite. everyone who says otherwise is just tsundere and lying.

Blog Entries
    Sensei is everyone favorite. everyone who says otherwise is just tsundere and lying.
    Aoko is my favourite... Mahoyo character. From what we've seen. So far.

@koto
    I guess but than there was the scene with Rider where we have Shirou's inner most fantasy (possibly assuming it works like Len) to be Rin, at least at that point (I see you Mike calm down sex is not the same as love anyway).
    I am just talking about Fate/Stay Night. Hollow Ataraxia gave us that Ilya swimsuit scene. And of course Nasu is not going to outright say "I prefer pairing x" I was just wondering if anyone else got this vibe.
    Your explanation makes sense though. I kind of wish we got to see who else the girls could shack up with besides the protag. You know so we don't have them nailed to the main character and get into debates with certain people about whether a girl can truly find happiness without 'her man.' Her man of course refering to Shirou.

Blog Entries
    we already know shirou was most attracted to rin pre fate though? I dont even think mike would argue that

TheSpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    we already know shirou was most attracted to rin pre fate though? I dont even think mike would argue that
    You obviously don't know Mike. He has argued that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Yah but I want to be safe, He could come running in protesting that since it is 6 days into Heaven's Feel that his heart is completely set on Sakura (even though the break off point for Ilya's route was going to be set sometime after the break into HF).

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Please, I'd contest that myself. Shirou and Sakura spent practically every day together before the Grail War kicked up, of course she's going to be the one he thinks about more. No I don't care about anyone's potential butthurt, it just makes sense.

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

Blog Entries
    eh, you could just say at that point rider wouldnt feel comfortable using sakura, or shirou was more used to have erotic dreams about rin so thats what rider went with.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    Please, I'd contest that myself. Shirou and Sakura spent practically every day together before the Grail War kicked up, of course she's going to be the one he thinks about more. No I don't care about anyone's potential butthurt, it just makes sense.
    huh, no spoiler text.