Page 2 of 351 FirstFirst 123471252102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 7001

Thread: The Red Devil

  1. #21
    吸血鬼 Vampire DragoZERO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    It's her nickname. Canonically. So yes it's just you.

    (And at least it's not a damn Haruhi reference like the last one!)
    Is it really? Hmm, I didn't know that. Well, never mind.

    What was the last one, just curious.
    In Progress: Melty Blood
    Complete: Garden of Sinners, Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, Tsukihime Plus+Disc, Kagetsu Tohya

  2. #22
    屍食鬼 Ghoul gemini-saga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Atlantida
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    42
    I want to Join ^_^

  3. #23
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    38,250
    US Friend Code
    642,386,982
    Blog Entries
    11
    Tohsaka-ism.

    It was kind of lame.

  4. #24
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,566
    Blog Entries
    25
    Pic time.














  5. #25
    True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chillin' with the Chupacabra
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,038
    Blog Entries
    30
    Did I mention I joined this club a day or two ago? Because I did.

    Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

  6. #26
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,566
    Blog Entries
    25
    Yaaay!

    ...Rin's club gets way less activity than Saber and Sakura's. This must be remedied.

  7. #27
    True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chillin' with the Chupacabra
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,038
    Blog Entries
    30
    This is particularly strange, as the previous BL tended to give me the impression that Rin was the most popular amongst the Fate girls.

    Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England, UK
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,644
    Blog Entries
    8
    Popularity doesn't equal having lots of people post in your thread.

    I mean, most of the Sakura thread is basically me and Koto talking about how we're going to make Shirou and Sakura fuck each other (and, in Koto's case, Shinji...).

  9. #29
    True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chillin' with the Chupacabra
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,038
    Blog Entries
    30
    Hey! Using the various threads as backdrops for the sexual tension between Koto and yourself is a big no-no! >:0

    Also, I concede your point.

    Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

  10. #30
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,234
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    I really like this first one:

    I can't tell who it is that's up on top of the lamppost, though.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  11. #31
    True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chillin' with the Chupacabra
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,038
    Blog Entries
    30
    I think it's Emiya, which one I couldn't tell you.

    Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

  12. #32
    Stupid Low Luck Rating Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,133
    Blog Entries
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    I really like this first one:



    I can't tell who it is that's up on top of the lamppost, though.
    I'd say Shirou honestly. Acting like Spider-Man.

  13. #33
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,234
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    That's one hero to emulate.

    Guess it's because Archer failed so much at trying to be Batman. ^_^
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  14. #34
    True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chillin' with the Chupacabra
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,038
    Blog Entries
    30
    You better not being say nuthin' bout Batman IRUn-dono ...

    'Cuz if you are, I'll tear into you like ... like, well, a bear.

    But anyways, the vague outline of the outfit seems to suggest it's Shirou.

    Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

  15. #35
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,234
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    I'm not smack talkin' the goddamn Batman, no sir.

    I have some tasty Rin pics I should upload later~
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  16. #36
    True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chillin' with the Chupacabra
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,038
    Blog Entries
    30
    You should~

    Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

  17. #37
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,917
    Shirou as spiderman? Papa likes!

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  18. #38
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,247
    Oh no, it's the Ergast! Hide the devils!

    Smiles I have protected so far


  19. #39
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,917
    *red eyes*

    Too late. All your devils are belonging to ME!

    *evil cackle*

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  20. #40
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    *red eyes*

    Too late. Are your devils are belonging to ME!

    *evil cackle*
    Meh, take'em. Had no interest in them anyways. *walks away*

    Smiles I have protected so far


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •