Page 3 of 352 FirstFirst 1234581353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 7022

Thread: The Red Devil

  1. #41
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,917
    Should I add that those devils that I'm talking are the masters of Seiba?

    Trollface.jpg

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  2. #42
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,296
    *continues walking, knowing perfectly well who Saber's master really is*

    Smiles I have protected so far


  3. #43
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,749
    Blog Entries
    25
    Yeah, the one who intended to summon her in the first place, not the person who did it by accident by having a catalysts shoved into him.

    (Don't worry Keyne, we know you're tsundere.)

  4. #44
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,296
    Yah, and would never succeed because of the catalyst she provided. So no, the intention is one thing, the actual summoning is another. It's the same as "B-but I wanted to be her Master! ;C;" "Well, tough luck, bitch. *smug smirk*".

    (You know shit ^^)

    Smiles I have protected so far


  5. #45
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,749
    Blog Entries
    25


    "Saber, did you run someone over just now?"
    "It was his fault for walking in the middle of the road, Rin."

  6. #46
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,296
    *conveniently walks through the shadows unharmed*

    o u so mad nao. :3
    Last edited by Keyne; March 25th, 2011 at 08:04 AM.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  7. #47
    TheSpy
    Guest
    You know, if you dislike Rin so much, why post in her FC? Seems kinda counter productive...

  8. #48
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,296
    Who said I dislike her? She has some traits that I find annoying, but in overall I don't dislike her.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  9. #49
    TheSpy
    Guest
    Ah, sorry, that was just the impression you were giving me.

  10. #50
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,749
    Blog Entries
    25
    You were unharmed until you walked into the Shadow.

    Anyway yeah you do kind of give off the impression of disliking Rin, Keyne. Didn't you say so on Danbooru once or twice?

  11. #51
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,296
    That was long ago and I didn't give it much thought. I may dislike her for some things, but not generally.

    And the Shadow is my bitch. ;3

    Smiles I have protected so far


  12. #52
    TheSpy
    Guest
    You made Sakura your bitch?

  13. #53
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,296
    ...and we're happy. '_'

    Smiles I have protected so far


  14. #54
    True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chillin' with the Chupacabra
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,038
    Blog Entries
    30
    Wut

    I luv all the girls equally. :3

    Because I'm a bear.

    And Rin rather reminds me of a horny female bear. You don't know if she'll kill you or do ... something else. :3

    Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

  15. #55
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    Wut

    I luv all the girls equally. :3

    Because I'm a bear.

    And Rin rather reminds me of a horny female bear. You don't know if she'll kill you or do ... something else. :3
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Smiles I have protected so far


  16. #56
    TheSpy
    Guest

  17. #57
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    38,990
    Blog Entries
    12
    glasses rin is best rin!

  18. #58
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,479
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    There's not enough of bespectacled Rin!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  19. #59
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,296
    4ayz Lin. :3

    Smiles I have protected so far


  20. #60
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,479
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    DA BEST
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •