Thread: The Adventures of Shirou Ideas

Blog Entries

The Adventures of Shirou Ideas

Ok. The basic idea here is likewise with Grail Works LTD, but with different workarounds with the respective story centering around Shirou helping the respective crossover's characters. The basic premise is this is One Year or so after the Unlimited Blade Works route and Shirou is journeying around the world to help people. When he gets caught up in the events of the [Insert Crossover Here]

There is relative continuity with each story if you want. Otherwise it just has to have the elements of Nasuverse working to make it work. Zeltretch is a viable cause of said crossover to happen to Shirou.

I have ideas that are planned that I wish to write up. Each with maybe a branching storyline to another if their in the related verse or world.

When They Cry:

The Adventures of Shirou - When They Cry I: Hinamizawa

I do not have sufficient interest nor the willpower to do Umineko.

Hikari to Yami Series:

The Adventures of Shirou - Hikari to Yami: Alan Wake

The Adventures of Shirou - Hikari to Yami: HGW Nightmare

That's all I have for now.

Feel free to post up your ideas if you wish to expand on this crossover verse.
    Last edited by ZidanReign; June 9th, 2012 at 12:25 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    Ok. The basic idea here is likewise with Grail Works LTD, but with different workarounds with the respective story centering around Shirou helping the respective crossover's characters.
    Would a story about him not abandoning his beloved Kohai to be slowly tortured to death whilst he goes around saving everyone else be allowed...?

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Oh god, it's the Emiya Clan all over again.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Would a story about him not abandoning his beloved Kohai to be slowly tortured to death whilst he goes around saving everyone else be allowed...?
    Ahhh. Like if after journeying awhile he hear's the Sakura's been kidnapped...

Oh god. Now I have a actual better reason for the Alan Wake Crossover. Sakura's was kidnapped by The Dark Place.

Isn't it Sad, Sakura ;_;?

@eddyak Blame the plot bunnies. They multiplied so extensively yesterday. I don't know why.
    Last edited by ZidanReign; June 9th, 2012 at 12:26 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ahhh. Like if after journeying awhile he hear's the Sakura's been kidnapped...
    Well, something with her, anyway. Even if it's not written by you.

Oh god. Now I have a actual better reason for the Alan Wake Crossover. Sakura's was kidnapped by The Dark Place.

Isn't it Sad, Sakura ;_;?
    I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound good....

Blog Entries
    Well, something with her, anyway. Even if it's not written by you.

I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound good....
    The Dark Place is basically Angra Mainyu for Alan Wake and it distorts people's view of reality and had the power to slightly change it. It's able to possess people, animals, and objects with its darkness and can only be destroyed with light. (And a few bullets or swords...) It's literally Darkness Incarnate that's hidden and trapped beneath Cauldron Lake in Bright Falls. When Shirou goes Journeying off into America he stumbles upon the city of Bright Falls where he decides to relax for awhile. There, he meets the Writer Alan Wake and they have a good conversation with one another. Though, Shirou's senses for the Supernatural go crazy on Alan. So after he leaves the diner they were in, he decides to tail him to the his cabin the he mentioned he was at right now. Just when he gets there, The Shit hits the fan and before he can do anything, Shirou falls in the dark, murky waters of the lake. There, "The Dark Place" looks through Shirou's mind to find those precious to him and torture him with. Who better than Sakura?

And then the story goes from there when I plan it.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The Dark Place is basically Angra Mainyu for Alan Wake and it distorts people's view of reality and had the power to slightly change it. It's able to possess people, animals, and objects with its darkness and can only be destroyed with light. (And a few bullets or swords...) It's literally Darkness Incarnate that's hidden and trapped beneath Cauldron Lake in Bright Falls. When Shirou goes Journeying off into America he stumbles upon the city of Bright Falls where he decides to relax for awhile. There, he meets the Writer Alan Wake and they have a good conversation with one another. Though, Shirou's senses for the Supernatural go crazy on Alan. So after he leaves the diner they were in, he decides to tail him to the his cabin the he mentioned he was at right now. Just when he gets there, The Shit hits the fan and before he can do anything, Shirou falls in the dark, murky waters of the lake. There, "The Dark Place" looks through Shirou's mind to find those precious to him and torture him with. Who better than Sakura?

And then the story goes from there when I plan it.
    Hang on, but would Shirou even know about Sakura's situation? If not, then how would it use her to "torture" him?

Blog Entries
    Hang on, but would Shirou even know about Sakura's situation? If not, then how would it use her to "torture" him?
    She's still a close friend that he keeps up with. He sends letters detailing his Adventures to Sakura and Rin. Rin and him had a falling out in the Adventures of Shirou and went on to the Clock Tower. This is true end so Saber faded. Who else is there for back in Fuyuki that still cares for him besides his friends and Taiga?

Sakura. He still doesn't know the exact details surrounding her situation though... But that's why "The Dark Place" is going to show Shirou exactly what happened to Sakura behind the scenes through her life through the convenient things that were the TV screens in Alan Wake. Each Screen showed Alan himself writing in some room. Shirou will get to see "The Dark One" torturing Sakura by showing Shirou... well you know...
    He's not going to be a happy camper.

Besides, it's not like I don't like Sakura. I like her alot. Shirou saving Sakura is a great plot device to use and I want to use it with that crossover because it fits well along with Alan trying to save his wife Alice.

Partner's in Crime, Shirou and Alan sound like.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    She's still a close friend that he keeps up with. He sends letters detailing his Adventures to Sakura and Rin. Rin and him had a falling out in the Adventures of Shirou and went on to the Clock Tower. This is true end so Saber faded. Who else is there for back in Fuyuki that still cares for him besides his friends and Taiga?

Sakura.
    Well, yes, I'm not denying that. I was just not sure if it could use her to torture him since, as far as he knows, she's perfectly safe.

He still doesn't know the exact details surrounding her situation though... But that's why "The Dark Place" is going to show Shirou exactly what happened to Sakura behind the scenes through her life through the convenient things that were the TV screens in Alan Wake. Each Screen showed Alan himself writing in some room. Shirou will get to see "The Dark One" torturing Sakura by showing Shirou... well you know...
    He's not going to be a happy camper.
    Oh, I see, so "The Dark Place" is omniscient, as opposed to just reading Shirou's mind and working from there?

That makes a lot more sense.

Besides, it's not like I don't like Sakura. I like her alot. Shirou saving Sakura is a great plot device to use and I want to use it with that crossover because it fits well along with Alan trying to save his wife Alice.

Partner's in Crime, Shirou and Alan sound like.
    Yeah, that figures. I just wasn't clear on the mechanics of "The Dark Place".

Blog Entries
    Well, yes, I'm not denying that. I was just not sure if it could use her to torture him since, as far as he knows, she's perfectly safe.

Oh, I see, so "The Dark Place" is omniscient, as opposed to just reading Shirou's mind and working from there?

That makes a lot more sense.

Yeah, that figures. I just wasn't clear on the mechanics of "The Dark Place".
    http://alanwake.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Place

Wiki is better than me rambling mike. The only reason it can even mess with Shirou is that inadvertently, Alan has been writing it in his manuscript pages on how Shirou gets involved with the events and Kidnapping Sakura. Without the written works of it, it wouldn't be able to manifest itself to do such things. All the things it does, Reading Shirou's mind I.E. was written to be.
    Last edited by ZidanReign; June 9th, 2012 at 06:40 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Right, but what does that have to do with how Sakura has been treated in the past? Sure, it can make Shirou rescue Sakura from some made-up danger, but it can't get him to find out about and resolve her real problems.

Blog Entries
    Then can you think of one? If not, I'll just go back to my other idea then about how it would work.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Then can you think of one? If not, I'll just go back to my other idea then about how it would work.
    Think of one what? And what "other idea"?

Blog Entries
    Think of one what? And what "other idea"?

A story involving Sakura dealing with this series. I thought that's what you wanted?

Other Idea: Just have Shirou there as a point of interest for Supernatural Investigation while he is journeying in America. No other Character from Nasuverse are to be included originally.
    Last edited by ZidanReign; June 9th, 2012 at 07:53 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    A story involving Sakura dealing with this series. I thought that's what you wanted?
    Well I wanted Sakura to get saved from Zouken. It seems rather perverse for Shirou to be going around saving random people whilst leaving someone he cares for to be slowly tortured to death (albeit unwittingly).

Other Idea: Just have Shirou there as a point of interest for Supernatural Investigation while he is journeying in America. No other Character from Nasuverse are to be included originally.
    Oh, I see....

Blog Entries
    Well I wanted Sakura to get saved from Zouken. It seems rather perverse for Shirou to be going around saving random people whilst leaving someone he cares for to be slowly tortured to death (albeit unwittingly).
    In Shirou's defense, he still doesn't know about it. Maybe if I have a future idea for a crossover that would deal with Zouken dealing with the villain of that respective crossover. Don't know how'd that go about.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In Shirou's defense, he still doesn't know about it. Maybe if I have a future idea for a crossover that would deal with Zouken dealing with the villain of that respective crossover. Don't know how'd that go about.
    No, he doesn't know about it, but it's just rather perverse that he would be saving everyone else, and yet she gets left to suffer.

The idea you suggested is interesting, but I presume it doesn't involve the real Sakura, and even if it does it doesn't involve him finding out about her true suffering, unless you set it up so he does.