Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fated end, stay safe in the night (FSN zombie game)

Blog Entries
    Stumbled upon this.

I agree with Mike's decision on Sakura and Rin.

First we get them, then get Kotomine, and then make Shinji from worthless prick to self-prideful badass.

And the question is... Will it Blend?

When in doubt, nuke it 'til it glows xelloss's Avatar
    Worthless prick? But, you see, there is no magic.

Without magic right now, fighting zombies is not magical.

So Shinji is great at it. Shinji top tier for zombie apocalypse. TO MATOU HOUSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    “Correct! It is never appropriate to sell your daughter, you insufferable jackass.” Kariya said.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xelloss View Post
    Worthless prick? But, you see, there is no magic.

Without magic right now, fighting zombies is not magical.

So Shinji is great at it. Shinji top tier for zombie apocalypse. TO MATOU HOUSE.
    Doesn't mean he won't get scared at the idea of a person nomming at your brains

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm confused I thought we were allowed to use meta knowledge to make our decisions?("Seriously though it’s your job as players to prepare Shirou to rescue the survivors")
    (you are, shirou reactions are a part of the game however and you have to deal with them as as appear. mostly they are there to point out information that was been over looked or otherwise ignored when it's vital, oh and shirou's house is FAR more defensible then the other's houses tactically)

Shirou still needs a weapon.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

>Find blunt weapon that can bash skull in with little trouble many times.

>Go to residential district

>Save Sakura, Shinji, Rin and the other dudes you know

>Go to temple, save Issei and Kuzuki and as many monks as possible

>USE ALL OF YOUR MIGHT TO GET TO CHURCH

>Team up with Kotomanly

>Become a superhero

>MAXIMUM GOOD END

THIS IS OUR PLAN OF ACTION GENTLEMEN

Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    (you are, shirou reactions are a part of the game however and you have to deal with them as as appear. mostly they are there to point out information that was been over looked or otherwise ignored when it's vital, oh and shirou's house is FAR more defensible then the other's houses tactically)

The fuck it is when the zombies can literally tear through the walls.

“Correct! It is never appropriate to sell your daughter, you insufferable jackass.” Kariya said.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post

He had that wooden Sword in the shed or if that is unavailable he can grab a mop which would be a decent improvised weapon. Also considering how Fate Zero describes the structure it is in no way a defensible position.
    Emphasis is mine
    "“The inside must have a wooden corridor, and tatami, and paper-panelled sliding doors. Ohoho, I once said I wanted to see what old Japanese houses are like with my own eyes, and Kiritsugu definitely remembered that and did this in purpose.”"
    "The prana can easily drift away in a house with such an open structure, especially for the Einsbern craft… Aaa, this is frustrating. If possible, I want a room sealed off with stone and earth…”"

Quote Originally Posted by Yun View Post
    Emphasis is mine
    "“The inside must have a wooden corridor, and tatami, and paper-panelled sliding doors. Ohoho, I once said I wanted to see what old Japanese houses are like with my own eyes, and Kiritsugu definitely remembered that and did this in purpose.”"
    "The prana can easily drift away in a house with such an open structure, especially for the Einsbern craft… Aaa, this is frustrating. If possible, I want a room sealed off with stone and earth…”"
    Essentially, Shirou's house is the single shittiest building in the entire game for defending against zombies.

Blog Entries
    I think he mean's to the actually walls around the house.

That's literally makes Shirou's house a fortress.

Fack. All he would really need to do is reinforced his front door and windows. GO TO THE SHED TO GET THE PHAT PIPE

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Shirou first Calls saying he needs to talk to his Yakuza grandpa about food and guns or a safehouse. Then heHits his shed and gets his tool set. He then start breaking down incidental furniture to Reinforce weak points in his Japanese house and the shed. He finds his personal bow and Arrow set as a weapon as well as a pipe. Calls Taiga. Shirou says to Taiga I need to talk to Raiga
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Blog Entries
    Essentially, Shirou's house is the single shittiest building in the entire game for defending against zombies.
    I'd take the park over Shirou's house because at least with it you have plenty of notice when the zombies come and lots of options when selecting your exit path.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (the wall surrounding and enclosing the compound makes for an excellent perimeter, the lights will be obscured meaning that during the night time you won't have to huddle in the dark. it's pseudo centralized and has points of retreat and most importantly is bigger then everyone else's places)

Also considering how Fate Zero describes the structure it is in no way a defensible position.
    (*sigh* i warned you, don't say I didn't)

Shirou picks up the steel pipe he's used to practice magic with
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A bigger house is worse for a zombie invasion because there are more places for the zombies to get into.

And Shirou's paper doors sure as fuck aren't going to stop them.
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Blog Entries
    remind me, why are people spouting out cries of "MAGIC" when there is no magic(yet)

>Call taiga

>Tell her the zombies called her Tiger

>Sit back and wait

>Taiga solo's all the zombies and saves the day

TAIGA BEST END!

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

Grab Kiritsugu's boat/whatever.

GG
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, the outer walls of Shirou's house are quite handy, at least. Also, if the GM is telling you it's the best place, it's probably a good idea to believe him....

Blog Entries
    GMs can derp too, Mike.

Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis Suncofold's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Let's not forget that Shirou can shoot arrows like a KING.

And lol this is Shirou. Locking down and holeing up in his house is gonna be the LAST thing on his mind.
    Last edited by Suncofold; June 13th, 2012 at 04:58 PM.

Current Fanfics:

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    See, it's just that when canon says that the GM is wrong, you're inclined to agree with canon.

Also Shirou is megaderp, he's not gonna stay in his house during the zombie attacks.
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.