Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fated end, stay safe in the night (FSN zombie game)

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fated end, stay safe in the night (FSN zombie game)

Fated end, stay safe in the night

Hello and welcome to the zombie apocalypse. The source of the outbreak is unknown, the method of infection is unknown and there is no end in sight.

Fuyuki city is beset by zombies; magic does not work within the city limits and the characters have one chance. Emiya Shirou. So yeah they are screwed hard :P

Seriously though it’s your job as players to prepare Shirou to rescue the survivors (the casts basically) of fuyuki and Misaki and quite possibly save the world from the zombie outbreak. Everyone can be rescued servants included. Using the tools at your disposal (which includes people you should be able to make it through alive) so just because a character is unpopular, minor or normal is not an excuse to overlook them. Even one set of extra hands could be the difference between life and death.

It’s a group game like Emiya quest, Meido quest etcetera, further it’s a survival game. Key part there is survive, cooperation is essential among players. Remember that this is Shirou so forgetting about someone in trouble is out. However as you gain party remembers you’ll also be able to direct them as well.

What you need to know

1) my normal RP rules apply, don’t spam useless crap (jokes are fine but there’s a limit) don’t troll others in the group and generally keep it civil or I get the mods (I’ll do it if it needs to be done, no one else please)

2) For some reason magic doesn’t work in the cities, there is a way to improve your situation regarding magic.

3) Time is a factor, wait too long and your friends are zombie food

Item list
    Steel pipe
    Medical supplies
    water, basic food
    small shoulder bag

party list

Rp start is here

Shirou Emiya, high school student, magi and current survivor of a Zombie outbreak. Shirou has ridden out the first night in the shed on his grounds. He is aware that magic is, at least in his case unusable for some reason. He is aware upon waking that he needs food and a plan.
    Last edited by lantzblades; June 17th, 2012 at 06:52 PM.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Shirou feels he should probably head in the direction of the Western houses in Fuyuki as soon as he is ready and prepared to take on the Zombies, and make sure that Sakura and Shinji, plus anyone else who might live around there, is OK. First, however, he feels he should ensure that Sakura is not in the house already, and check that no-one else is around, too.

(Any ideas in how best to prepare?)

FEEEEIIIIKAAAAH

I say you should go to the Church, Father Kotomine is always willing to assist in times of need.

Take a shovel, then sharpen it, for protection!

>KILL THE BRAIN

>KILL THE GHOUL

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes. The church is clearly the best choice.

Father Kotomine will not approve of the undead, and perhaps he has a few things lying around to make life in zombie world more bearable.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Banned
    Blog Entries
    This is Shirou we're talking about, he actually wants to save his friends, so going to the Church and hiding is simply not an option.

Shirou realises this and decides to look around the shed for anything he could use to fight off the Zombies.

Blog Entries
    Who said we were going to the church to hide?

We're going to the church to recruit the priest, who will aid us in our quest of slaying these foul abominations who defy the laws of the creator! (Maybe. He might be getting a kick out of all of this actually.)
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The church is the other side of town, it makes no sense to head there before going to look for Sakura etc. (note that Rin would also be in that area).

And, seriously, you're actually intending to trust Kotomine? Are you actually serious, or are you just messing around?

I sincerely doubt that Sakura is going to be particularly useful in the zombie apocalypse.

Kotomine, however, has lolChurchy powahs. And would help us protect the most people.

SHIROU WANTS TO SAVE EVERYBODY DAWG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    The church is the other side of town, it makes no sense to head there before going to look for Sakura etc. (note that Rin would also be in that area).

And, seriously, you're actually intending to trust Kotomine? Are you actually serious, or are you just messing around?
    I think he can be trusted to a certain extent in this scenario, as he'd get more enjoyment out of watching people struggle to survive in this world than simply watching them die. (And what better position to watch then from right next to them.)

Besides, he's still a priest, he has Black Keys, we need his help. (Lol no magic)
    Last edited by Airen; June 13th, 2012 at 03:03 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

When in doubt, nuke it 'til it glows xelloss's Avatar
    We'll go to Matou house first, it's closest, and recruit Sakura and Shinji.

Then head to the Temple and get Issei.

Then we go to the Church.

Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    “Correct! It is never appropriate to sell your daughter, you insufferable jackass.” Kariya said.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Airen View Post
    Who said we were going to the church to hide?

We're going to the church to recruit the priest, who will aid us in our quest of slaying these foul abominations who defy the laws of the creator! (Maybe. He might be getting a kick out of all of this actually.)
    Yea Kotomine is our best chance at arming ourselves halfway decently.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xelloss View Post

Seems legit.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

I concur, we need mind of Aluminum.

Plus Temple means Kuzuki

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, although we should probably head another house up after going to the Matous and get Rin too.

Also, how "useful" Sakura is going to be is not relevant. Shirou wants to save everyone, not only those who are "useful". Plus, she's a pretty competent archer and cook, so I don't think she's as useless as you're claiming.

I was merely speaking pragmatically.

Of course, Shirou is no pragmatist, and would likely venture to the Residential district to save peeps.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shirou doesn't have a shovel in the shed.

While finding the father in case this is solvable by the power of god going to a church and subsequent graveyard is not shirou's first thought. he needs food and should lock down his house to make it safe.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

We should also get Ayako, since Shirou actually knows her as well.

“Correct! It is never appropriate to sell your daughter, you insufferable jackass.” Kariya said.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xelloss View Post

Also Shirou should use his bike to reach the Matou house faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    Shirou doesn't have a shovel in the shed.

While finding the father in case this is solvable by the power of god going to a church and subsequent graveyard is not shirou's first thought. he needs food and should lock down his house to make it safe.
    I'm confused I thought we were allowed to use meta knowledge to make our decisions?("Seriously though it’s your job as players to prepare Shirou to rescue the survivors")

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Shirou wonders how locking down his house would enable him to rescue people like Sakura and his other friends, since doing that will require leaving it. Further, their houses may well be more easily defensible, given that they're Western-style.

Yeah this shitty Japanese house with paper doors is fucking USELESS against the undead.