Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Wait, I'm a Zombie now?! (FSNxKoreha Zombie Desuka)

Blog Entries
    Nevermind, I actually want to write and to my surprise projects do really take time to move over time.

That, and watching this video made me get inspired to writing this again along with watching a few episodes of the first season of Koreha again.

Making this the official fanfic's Theme. Just imagining the song with Shirou, Ayumu and the rest of the koreha gang kinda seems awesome.

Last edited by ZidanReign; June 25th, 2012 at 05:07 PM.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That actually is quite fitting. Good to know you're back to this story!

That aside, I wasn't aware they were remaking the Fate/Stay Night anime and shipping it as two OVAs.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    That actually is quite fitting. Good to know you're back to this story!

That aside, I wasn't aware they were remaking the Fate/Stay Night anime and shipping it as two OVAs.
    I didn't know either. But it's so they could remaster it in HD I think or something.

Chapter 2 in the works atm.
    Last edited by ZidanReign; June 25th, 2012 at 06:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Anyone up for betaing when I'm done?

Blog Entries
    I could be. :P

Blog Entries
    Be sure to thank dat Ol'VelsperKitty Fellow for this one you fellurs.

ON TO PLOT.

Notes: All of Eu's Writings will be from onward in Italics and have a '

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CHAPTER 2 - Explanations, Whozits, and Break-dancing.

BGM ON

"Ahem." I coughed out.

I found myself waking from a bout of confusion. The comforting normality of an average home greeted my eyes. Finding my lack of knowledge troubling, I sought out more information.

“So, could I get exact explanation about who you people are and what happened to me?” I asked.

"I can explain that." A man with gray hair volunteered the information with a casual nod.

“I'm sorry to say this...umm-”

“Shirou. Shirou Emiya.”

“Ah. Okay. Shirou, I'm afraid to say that you have died.”

My shoulders slumped with the weight of the reveal. I must have looked shocked and dismayed to the group as I stared at them with wide eyes.

“...I...died?”

"Yes. This girl to my left, Euclidwood Hellscythe, was walking back home from an errand she was doing at the convenience store. Unfortunately, she got attacked."

I nodded in acknowledgment.

"Seraphim, my partner, and I," At this, the man ducked beneath a negligent swipe from a dark haired woman. "Were fighting off a monster called a Megalo. We weren't able to control the flow of the battle, and the monster threw a truck. It missed us and went careening off with enough force that it almost hit Eu..."

I must've been looking impatient by this point, because the other man decided to cut to the chase.

"You pushed her out of the way and died in her place." His expression was grim. Euclidwood was intensely staring at me, making me shift in place awkwardly. "However, your body resisted death until the end. It gave her enough time to bring you back from the dead - because she thought you deserved another chance to live if you'd die for a complete stranger."

"H-how can s-" I began to stammer, but he cut me off decisively.

"See, Eu is a Necromancer from the Underworld. With her power, she revived you. As a Immortal Zombie.”

Going into my thoughts, I could only think of the only thing I had heard from Rin of zombies. The lowest tier of undead spawned from the actions of Dead Apostles. But, I calmed my thinking. As I am not in my world, and that I wasn't turned into one by said blood drainers.

“What does being a zombie exactly...entail?”

BGM Change

After my question, The Guy with Gray hair ran up into his room for something that turned out to be a dry-erase board. The Girls both grabbed some markers and the board read as,

"Zombie 101"

“Well, from being a zombie myself so far, its like being a human. I live and eat like a human. So no BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS thoughts going through my head.” The guy with gray hair explained with the atypical walk of a fictional zombie with moans.

Okay, so I'm not going to hungering for blood or mortal flesh anytime soon.

Phew.

“But as a zombie our bodies are able to use more power than our human bodies were ever able to handle. I use a simple scale of numbers to scale how much power I use in my attacks. I'll show you if we go outside.” He answered and led me outside with everyone else.

He walked a bit off from the entrance of the house's backyard and got into a fighting stance.

“...100%!” He yelled out and punched the ground.

The force from the impact of his punch was able to dent the ground into the size of small crater.

And then his half of said arm went limp. He then proceeded to go into fetal position and roll around until Seraphim chopped his arm off.

It landed on my head.

I feel entirely grossed out right now.

I took the arm off of my person and gave it back to the apparent zombie and saw him attach it right back like a Lego block.

“Sorry about that...I can go even farther than 100%. But I don't want to demolish my home or break anymore bones...Hehe.”

“Ok. Anything else to add?”

“Well, we basically don't age really. But I think its more of a thing where our aging has slowed to a very slowed speed. We can't die from anything at all to my knowledge.” The guy said before the small brown-haired girl pulled out a chainsaw and sawed his head off.

“Hey,hey,HEY! Who said you could just chop me up like that, huh?!”

“I don't need permission from you, Bayumu. But I thought he wouldn't believe it until he saw it for himself.”

Grabbing the head, she attaches it back onto his neck and cleans the blood.

“Mmhmm. As you can imagine now, the problem with being a zombie is putting the parts back together. We can heal from wounds at a accelerated rate and this is a good thing since we still feel pain. We absorb magic naturally like electrical rods to lightning. Oh, and we dry up after being in direct sunlight for a while.”

“...Dry up.”

“Trust me on this, it's not a pretty sight to see if we do.” He finished.

I nodded in confirmation and we went back inside to the living room.

BGM Off

The guy with gray hair stood up while we sat down.

“Now... to formally introduce ourselves and what we are. I'll go first. I'm Ayumu Aikawa. I was a human who was murdered and turned into a zombie. Eu here saved me from certain death. And since then, I've decided become her servant in return for doing such a thing. Other than that, I've been trying to live a normal life so far by continuing to go to school. Right now, I'm looking for the person who killed me and to figure out why they did it. I'm also a great break-dancer.”

“Say what?”

Without even a minute passing, Ayumu had music playing and started break-dancing and singing.

BGM On Start at 0:20

“Fear's awake
    Anger beats loud
    Face reality
    Never be charity
    The enemy you're fighting covers whole society
    -Damn right
    Mommy's not here gotta fight
    -All night

Don't ease your pace
    Cuz enemy is brutal
    Moment of truth
    There ain't no truce
    You're the only one
    One world
    One love
    But the battle goes on
    Shadows of mass destruction."

BGM Off

...I could only gape like a fish and clap.

That was amazing.

“Thank you, you were a wonderful audience.”

Ayumu sat himself down and the next one to stand was the girl with brown hair. She seemed eager to introduce herself.

BGM On

“I'm Haruna! I'm a Masou Shoujo!”

Deadpan.exe

A Magiclad Girl?

“...Don't you mean Magical Girl?” I countered.

“Shut it you! I'm nothing like what they portray on Television.”

“Yet, you still have a transformation sequence and frilly clothes...” Ayumu muttered under his breath before receiving a killer kick to the face slamming him into the wall.

“Shut up, Bayumu!?”

I began to sweat. This little girl...

“Anyways, yeah. My job is to exterminate monsters known as Megalo from my world, Villiers. But, in one my training sessions I ran into Bayumu over there and he accidentally stole all of my magic. So now, he has to do my job and be a Masou Shoujo. I'm also a Genius.”

Yup.

She's a Mini Rin. Except a bit more violent and physical. And Flashy with the Pantsu.

Root help me.

BGM Change

Sitting down, Haruna let the girl I know as Euclidwood Hellscythe, stood.

Holding a notepad and a pen.

Then a few stroke's later, she showed me writing.

'I am Euclidwood Hellscythe. I prefer you to call me Eu. I'm a Necromancer from the underworld. I cannot speak due to my overwhelming magical power or else it may leak out into reality in the form of what I say. I wish to say thank you for saving me.'

I nodded and replied, “It's no big deal really, even though I died. It's not the first time, anyways...I'll tell you more after you guys finish.”

With a nod, she sat down and the well-endowed woman stood up.

BGM Change

“My name is Seraphim. I am a Vampire-Ninja.”

Deadpan.exe

“I am a servant to both Hellscythe and the dung-beetle over there currently trying to get out of the wall. I am experienced in using Ninjustu. I specialize in Hiken- Tsubame Gaeshi technique. I train in Hiken- Tsubame Gaeshi technique. And everything else involves said technique.”

Deanpan.exe x2

With that she sat down.

Finally pulling himself out of the wall, Ayumu and Haruna argued for a bit until they came to a standstill and sat down.

“What will you do now, Shirou?” Ayumu asked.

“...I don't know. I have nowhere to go now...”

“Why is that?”

“...Well I guess I'll have to explain why first. And who I am as well.” I replied and stood up.

BGM Change

“My name is Shirou Emiya. And I am a Magus from another dimension.”

I told them everything.

About the fire, my life with Kiritsugu and my beginnings as a user of Thamauturgy. Every little detail on what I know about my world and how it works.

“...And that's how I came to be here.”

They all were a bit surprised.

“Man, more confusing things. Another Gaia, Alaya, Akasha, Prana, Dead Apostles, and Magical Aliens. That is a lot to take in.” Ayumu said.

“In all the time I've spent studying in Villiers, I've never heard of your world or system of magic. I think you being sent from another dimension is entirely plausible at the moment.” Haruna added.

'I think that's the most logical explanation.'

“...So I'm never going to be able to go back...” I said depressingly.

Realizing that she deemed him to a immortal life without even thinking of the consequences, Eu thought of a way to ease Shirou's pain. Nudging at Ayumu's arm and giving him a look, Ayumu understood at what she was trying to say him. Looking at Haruna and Seraphim with a determined look, they understood as well.

“Well, that's not entirely true. We'll help you Shirou. Until then, you can live here and continue to go to school as well.”

“Yeah! I'll ask Dai-sensei if she knows anything that could help you get back into your own Dimension!”

“Indeed. I promise to help you find a way back to where you once lived. I'll have to confer the knowledge networks in my clan.”

Perking up at their resolve to help him, Shirou couldn't help but smile.

“Thank you. In return, I promise to help you as well in any way I can.”

With that said, Shirou Emiya, the Magus with a body made of swords, lived in the Aikawa household from then on until he found a way back to his home in Fuyuki. Helping in anyway he can.

I mean c'mon. Being in another dimension doesn't stop him from helping people.

Stop him from being the ideal he holds deeply.

To be a Superhero.

And with his new life and body as a Immortal Zombie, he seemed ever so closer to it than ever.
    Last edited by ZidanReign; July 30th, 2012 at 01:34 AM. Reason: PEOPLE

Blog Entries
    Wow.
    Dude, the mood set by music and the writing was perfect for every single line. It was also hilarious, and enjoyable.

Awesome job!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Wow.
    Dude, the mood set by music and the writing was perfect for every single line. It was also hilarious, and enjoyable.

Awesome job!
    Still editing stuff I see that's wrong, but thank you.

I'm a bit iffy on the part where he told them about the HGW. Seems to anticlimatic to me.
    Although I do wonder how Sera would react when SHirou pulls out his OWN version of Tsubame Gaeshi. And it's more hax than hers
    Underneath the Stars

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lhklan View Post
    I'm a bit iffy on the part where he told them about the HGW. Seems to anticlimatic to me.
    Although I do wonder how Sera would react when SHirou pulls out his OWN version of Tsubame Gaeshi. And it's more hax than hers
    Its KorehaxFSN. Meh.

Also, he had no idea if there's a way home at that moment. So there was nothing to lose or gain from telling them.

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm gonna have to go with Ihklan about HGW thing.

It kind of confused me that he would bother to talk about that. It was going along smoothly until then. I think if you would want to introduce the Grail War subject, you could do that maybe later on in some big emotional or heroic moment. Or just bring it up another time.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the chapter and I liked the music choice. Good job chap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sylentnight View Post
    I'm gonna have to go with Ihklan about HGW thing.

It kind of confused me that he would bother to talk about that. It was going along smoothly until then. I think if you would want to introduce the Grail War subject, you could do that maybe later on in some big emotional or heroic moment. Or just bring it up another time.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the chapter and I liked the music choice. Good job chap.
    Fine. All this nitpicking is pissing me off now.

You want this to be brought up later? Fine.

I just wanted to get out of the way since no other possible moment would be needed to talk about it since Shirou is the only thing here that's Nasuverse.

But no.

You'd rather have something I probably can't come up with.

Alrighty then

There ya go.

Now to try to make sense of the end of the chapter unless I rewrite the whole darn thing.
    Last edited by ZidanReign; June 25th, 2012 at 10:46 PM.

Oh, God. I've only watched, like the first three episodes of this show, and I think this is going to be damn hilarious.
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    I agree that introducing the HGW was going too fast, just saying he was a magus from another dimension and explaining the basic of how things work over there would be better.

Things are going to get wacky. And I also expect Masou Shoujo Prisma Shirou for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    I agree that introducing the HGW was going too fast, just saying he was a magus from another dimension and explaining the basic of how things work over there would be better.

Things are going to get wacky. And I also expect Masou Shoujo Prisma Shirou for the lulz.
    Oh my god fine. Rewrite COMING THIS WAY

Done.

Now go be happy and bring more of your friends since now its too more of your liking.

Now I feel like a conformist who just gave into the hands of editors of a TV Show

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Agailius View Post
    Oh, God. I've only watched, like the first three episodes of this show, and I think this is going to be damn hilarious.
    I thought so too. Because that's what I was going for and that's how the show explained things at times. With Hilarity.

But noooooo.
    Last edited by ZidanReign; June 25th, 2012 at 10:53 PM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Actually these were just our opinions. Some of us just felt that it was sort of anti-climatic and somehow rushed the scene. You're doing this because you want and in the way you want, so the final decision is yours.

To sum it up: You didn't have to change it because of us, but I have to say the story flows better now.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Uh... do note that I didn't ask you to change anythings. None of us did.
    We just stated that it was anticlimatic, and that it felt strange. That's it. It's still up to you.
    And I would still read this, rewrite or not.
    Underneath the Stars

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Actually these were just our opinions. Some of us just felt that it was sort of anti-climatic and somehow rushed the scene. You're doing this because you want and in the way you want, so the final decision is yours.

To sum it up: You didn't have to change it because of us, but I have to say the story flows better now.
    Quote Originally Posted by lhklan View Post
    Uh... do note that I didn't ask you to change anythings. None of us did.
    We just stated that it was anticlimatic, and that it felt strange. That's it. It's still up to you.
    And I would still read this, rewrite or not.
    +1

You don;t have to remake it or any thing, it's just our opinion on it. I'll still keep reading it anyway because I really like the story. You don't have to change it because of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

Blog Entries
    Bro, I think you need to step back for a moment, rest, and come back to this to look at it... well, rationally.

Don't do anything too hasty.

Also, it's a tad heavy on the info dumping. Could find a way to slim it down a bit.

Sorry if I can't give you too detailed a review on this, but currently my knowledge of the series being crossed over amounts to some humor clips.
    Last edited by Aiden; June 25th, 2012 at 11:21 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    I liked the story, hoping the good work continues. I wonder what Shirou's reaction to Aikawa in Haruna's Masou Shoujo outfit will be? Also now that Shirou no longer has set limiters on his bodies strength does that mean he could fully replicate Shooting One Hundred Heads? Final question, Would Kanshou and Bakuya do increased damage to Megalo's since they are technically anti-monster weapons?
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.