Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "Sakura's Got it Going On"

See, even the ninja agrees with us!

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Oh no you don't, it's mine!
    I guess that means you can control yours better. A lot better.

But seriously, while a valiant effort, making this thread won't solve much. We are a fandom. We make discussions about our favorite characters at the drop of a hat, whoever it is(most the time battle-oriented, 'who is the best' or some sexual romp, sometimes all three at once), what skills they possess, what those skills would do against other people, and the inevitable 'who would win against whom'. Why did you think the Badass Versus thread was made? We had versus threads all the time before then. And we still make matchups and powerlevel discussions in other threads.

DragoZero. Welcome to the hot steaming, boiling mass of chaos that is BL. Where if you're not careful you could lose yourself in the void. As will this thread, as many before it have trying to perform similiar functions of 'order'.
    Yeah, I get that now. But everything turns into Sakura, even you have to see that. And most of the time, it only happens because of one or two people. But that's not all, the discussion turns into an argument because there is no talking sense into the fanatics. Every other fan is reasonable except the Sakura die hards. That's not to say all the blame falls there, since others do like to feed the flame. But nonetheless, discussion is ruined for others.
    In Progress: Melty Blood
    Complete: Garden of Sinners, Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, Tsukihime Plus+Disc, Kagetsu Tohya

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
    Yeah, I get that now. But everything turns into Sakura, even you have to see that. And most of the time, it only happens because of one or two people.
    No, "everything" doesn't turn into Sakura. And, I'm sorry, but I'm not having my favourite character treated as a special case and relegated to her own ghetto threads so that everyone else can discuss whatever they like (no matter how off-topic) without having to acknowledge her existence.

But that's not all, the discussion turns into an argument because there is no talking sense into the fanatics. Every other fan is reasonable except the Sakura die hards. That's not to say all the blame falls there, since others do like to feed the flame.
    Oh, so it's only Sakura fans that are capable of being "unreasonable", then?

What total and utter bullshit. And pretty offensive bullshit, at that. Fans of other characters are just as unreasonable as Sakura fans can be. After all, you can't have a one-sided argument....

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    "We are the Sakurafags. You will be assimilated, Senpai."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    DragoZero. Welcome to the hot steaming, boiling mass of chaos that is BL. Where if you're not careful you could lose yourself in the VOID. As will this thread, as many before it have trying to perform similiar functions of 'order'.
    Oo'! Not me. *run to the hills, after the idiotic joke about names and places*
    When there is too much love, too much compassion,
    too much understanding, too much kindness, too much thankfulness,
    too much respect, and too much heart,
    then it becomes an act of cruel violence.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
    I guess that means you can control yours better. A lot better.

Yeah, I get that now. But everything turns into Sakura, even you have to see that. And most of the time, it only happens because of one or two people. But that's not all, the discussion turns into an argument because there is no talking sense into the fanatics. Every other fan is reasonable except the Sakura die hards. That's not to say all the blame falls there, since others do like to feed the flame. But nonetheless, discussion is ruined for others.
    So it has been so it shall always be. Sakura, Shiki vs Shiki MEoDP, and Power Levels are sort of an eternal derailer.