Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Moon Wars 2 - Discussion/Development

So no-one is up for Beast's Lair Dojo? T3T

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

I wouldn't mind it.
    But I don't really know if it would work out.
    -Insert witty signature here-

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    How would that even work??? o__o
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

How about villain team attacks?
    Those would be both shocking and awesome.

For example a Araya/Nero/Kotomine trio:
    It has multiple phases:
    1st:
    They each say some nonsensical yet manly and badass quote. Then a single line they shout in unison.
    Following that:
    - Araya prays as random Buddhist symbols appear alongside with a white pillar of light
    - Nrvnqsr transforms into his 999 Beast form
    - Kotomine rips off his shirt by powering up (Kaioken-style from DBZ)

2nd:
    They all simultaneously charge at the enemy and as gradually transform into beams of light
    - Araya: white beam
    - Nrvnqsr: dark blue beam
    - Kotomine: deep red beam

3rd:
    - Each beam spirals and combines into a colossal DRILL that impacts with the enemy. It slowly penetrates the target.
    - Suddenly a screen flashes with all 3 of them shouting something at once (on split screen, of course)
    - The drill plows through the target and the beams separate

4th:
    We see the three of them standing with the target violently exploding in the background.
    THE END

Well, this move needs some work. I would call the attack as "The Heart of the Evil Triumvirate". The manly trio collect their force of GAR and combine it to an overwhelming team attack. Epic!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Nonsensical, but kickass. I LIKE IT. (at least the plot can make enough sense for us to allow ourselves attacks like these~)

Obviously, such an attack takes place in the rounds before the true final boss and Kotomine trolling the multiverse.

But this is a definite must for the Villain-Campaign.
    And speaking of it: Dark Sakura vs. Sakura subplot in the big final stage of that campaign where the Villain team goes up against the hero team and we have an epic battle. Feed your darkside, and it will feel SO good.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

The manly triunvirate of evil... I like it. YES, I LIKE IT!

I'll have to think a few combo attacks for the evil guys.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

http://blog.seiha.org/2008/07/everyt...tle-moon-wars/

And if you can find the forum, someone made a mod with Tohou characters.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I've given it a little extra thought, regarding the skillsets of the alternate Shirous:

Fate!Shirou:
    *attacks*
    -Reinforcement (close range, low-tier attack)
    -Reinforced Arrow (ranged attack)
    -Caliburn Projection (close-medium range, medium high-tier)
    Uses more energy as an attack, but is stronger than basic Reinforcement. Upgrades will make it so that this attack is more economical than the low-tier attack, and will
    then be used as often as practical.
    -Azoth Dagger (highest-tier, limited supply attack)
    Deals high damage, but is limited in uses.

*ability*
    Avalon- Like Saber's Avalon, only the chances of it being "Projected" are lower than Saber's, for balance issues.
    (Being in close vicinity to Saber raises the percentage of Avalon being used by both Fate!Shirou and Saber)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UnlimitedBladeWorks!Shirou
    *attacks*
    -Reinforcement
    -Kanshou and Bakuya Projection
    -Sword Rain
    -Unlimited Blade Works

To ensure that UBW!Shirou is not an "Archer-clone", his UBW uses WAY more energy, and the range of Sword Rain does not compare to Caladbolg.

*ability*
    Rho Aius - Like Archer's, only uses more energy/has lower percentage of being used. Being in close vicinity with Rin (BMW2 only has UBW!Rin, BTW) allows prana to flow more easily.

===================================

Archer:

[NEW ATTACKS]
    -Kanshou and Bakuya Overedge/Three Wing Crane Ream
    -Hrunting (although I dunno how it would behave differently from Caladbolg II gameplay wise)

================================================== =========================

@Saber:
    -Excalibur Map-Attack.

@Satsuki:
    -Depletion Garden

Archer with Overedge would be nice.
    Hrunting always hits but isn't as strong as Caladbolg II?

Nanya Shiki (New Attacks)

Flash Sheath Combo (A combo of attacks including Eightfold Thrust, and Six Fish. Close range low tier)
    Flash Sheath Monk imprisoned by doubts-Blood Heat (close to mid range, mid tier)
    Kyokushi Nanaya (close to mid range, high tier)

Ability
    Flash Run (increases evade/hit percent x3, and a cool evading scene)

Everyone has to have a shock-wave attack.
    EVERYONE.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Looking at Nanaya's post, Tohno Shiki should be able to change into Nanaya Shiki once certain parameters have been met in a mission.

====================================

Kiritsugu actually being able to use his Innate Time Control. Back in the old thread Erlkonig wrote up a nice version of this, so I'll let him handle this attack.

=====================================

Also, everyone who never had their Melty Blood Arc Drive as an attack now gets it.

Moar characters!:
    Riesbyfe Strideberg
    Miyako Arima
    Yamase Maiko

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Looking at Nanaya's post, Tohno Shiki should be able to change into Nanaya Shiki once certain parameters have been met in a mission

^You my friend are so awesome.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Conditions are met:

"I see that you leave me with no other choice. Very well then, it's your funeral after all...I'll show you what it means to kill something."
    *glasses come off**eyes narrow**Shiki smirks*

Blog Entries
    Kiritsugu actually being able to use his Innate Time Control. Back in the old thread Erlkonig wrote up a nice version of this, so I'll let him handle this attack.
    I-I did? When? I think you're confusing this thread with my MVS thread.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Conditions are met:

"I see that you leave me with no other choice. Very well then, it's your funeral after all...I'll show you what it means to kill something."
    *glasses come off**eyes narrow**Shiki smirks*
    I was thinking more like Shiki has an anemia attack and his glasses fall off.

Like this @ 2:57

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    @Erlkonig:

Maybe it was Wiley Vereb I'm thinking of...

@Nanaya: Either or. Keep in mind that in BMW1 he learned to accept DA NYANANYA

Dammit T_T that's right, we need a AU Shiki that never lost his memories but was still kill and went through Tsukihime with his memories of his real family...hmmm i smell a fanfiction

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HitokiriNanaya View Post
    Dammit T_T that's right, we need a AU Shiki that never lost his memories but was still kill and went through Tsukihime with his memories of his real family...hmmm i smell a fanfiction
    Or a Shiki who never obtained the Mystic Eye-killer glasses and survived the eyes.

Midnight.

The moon shined over the city of Misaki, basking it in a platinum glow. On the streets, people went about their business, even now working and walking around the city. At first sight, everything would appear to be normal.

--But not everything happening in Misaki right now was what would happen on an average city. One example would be a hotel where people had taken residence. On this night, something felt wrong about this hotel. If one were to walk through the hallway corridors, one would notice the lack of lighting, and the pools of blood staining the ground, walls and ceiling. ...And would get shortly devoured by the beasts lurking the hotel.

A man shrieked in horror, as he fell on his rear, backing away from the enormous, black wolf that closed in on him. In an instant, the wolf moved at superhuman speeds and tore the man into shreds, devouring him soon after.

"Drink deep..." Murmured a deep voice, as a tall man on a black coat glared emotionlessly at the remains of the being. His red eyes sharply looked around the building. Right now, he was in a rather large lounge. He wondered where the True Ancestor was. This should've attracted her. "Hmm... Perhaps she doesn't care about the death toll, and is acting wisely-" Nrvnqsr Chaos's eyes suddenly narrowed. He turned to stare at the wall behind him. He heard them, silent, and much too quick for a human to percieve.

..tep, step, step, step, step, step, step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step

The Dead Apostle moved to the side as the wall sudenly was cut into many simultaneous pieces and, like a bullet, a figure dashed at him, past him. His wolf familiar reacted and moved at the speeding figure, and as soon as it got close enough to bite...!

It got slashed into 17 pieces, and... died. The running figure paused, and Nero could get a clear look at the monster. Wearing a school uniform stained with the black blood of his familiar, the boy's slitted blue eyes glared at him. Short, untamed white hair was on his hair, and silently flowed because of the wind entering from the destroyed wall.

"You are not the True Ancestor." The Dead Apostle Ancestor deadpanned.

The boy's eyebrows furrowed. "Sorry, were you expecting someone else? ...Oh, that True Ancestor. You're talking about Arcueid?" The boy smirked.

Nrvnqsr's eyes widened in recognition. Immediately, dozens of his familiars had encircled both the boy and him. "What do you know about the True Ancestor, boy?" He wondered if intimidation would work with this person.

The boy didn't seem fazed at all, and Nero wondered if he valued life of any kind. "All I know is that she forced me to take responsability for killing her or something." His eyes glared at him, and Nero wondered if he should fear those eyes. But the boy's words shook him more.

The Dead Apostle chuckled. "'Killed' her? I believe, boy, the True Ancestor has tricked you into helping her. Still... There should be no reason for you to attack me. Is it because of the lives I have taken?" He wanted to know why the boy would ally himself with the True Ancestor, if he was an ally of hers.

Shiki chuckled. "Life is but a fickle thing. It starts off as a simple state of being, but we give some lives more value than others. No, the reason I'm going against you... Is simply because you're an eyesore. Those lines of yours are different, and thus are a sore sight to my eyes." He grinned. "So, do you think you can eat me, Nero Chaos?"

Nero frowned. "Very well." He would simply take answers from the boy by eating his brain. With a mental gesture, dozens of his familiars rushed at the boy at inhuman speeds.

Just after a blink, three wolves were jumping at the boy, claws extended. Another blink, and two had been banished from existence, and the third ripped into pieces and used as a leaping board. The assassin leaped from the airborne body of the dead wolf to the walls, and he started running on them, ripping apart the flock of crows flying at him.

A deer with monstruous ornaments rushed at him, stomping everything in its way. The boy tackled it head-on, and with a single stab, it stopped existing. Six wolves, even bigger than the previous deer, jumped at his body, and for a moment, it looked as if they had pinned him.

--But that was an illusion.

Because they were already dead.

The boy stood up, dusting himself off, and smirked at the Dead Apostle. "Well?"

Nero closed his eyes. "--Very well. It seems I will just have to get serious." He called his remaining familiars to himself. He'd never met someone able to just kill his familiars with simple stabs. Perhaps he shouldn't underestimated this human. "You will serve as a good dessert." As he pulled back his coat, hundreds of monstrous eyes glared at the boy from within, who crouched low, gripping a knife in his right hand, smirking.

--And then, hundreds of dark beasts flowed out from Nero and charged at the boy, and engulfed the entire room in complete darkness. Even that boy wouldn't be able to react to such an overwhelming amount of beasts. This was his victor-

Immediately Nrvnqsr noticed something bad was going on. He suddenly started losing familiars at an alarming rate. His eyes widened as the surface of dark liquid enveloping the lounge bubbled, and actually stepped back as the darkness was slashed in various places almost simultaneously, and the boy came out from the darkness, stained in black blood but unscathed. Nero's eyes narrowed. 146 beasts. He had killed one sixth of his beasts.

---This boy. He was...

The boy suddenly came rushing at him at blinding speeds, slashing through and killing dozens more of beasts.

--And when the boy actually slashed off his arm, things started getting very freaky.

He stared impassively at his arm socket, expecting it to regenerate.

--It didn't.

--No matter how much he delayed the boy, it didn't grow back.

And as the boy closed in on him, he saw the assassin's mouth open, and start to speak.

"--By the way, I really did kill her. The True Ancestor, I mean."

At that instant. Nrvnqsr Chaos, tenth Dead Apostle Ancestor, froze. Not because of fear, not because he was weakened by the loss of many of his familiars. But it was because, in the boy's eyes, shone nothing but the absolute truth, full of certainty-

STAB!

--Impossible. It was impossible for him to have killed the Tr e Anc st r.

--A be ng who kil ed a tr e An t r c ld o ly b a monster...!

How Scary...
    Hell yes.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    AU Shiki! DUh! Of course we needs an AU Shiki like that!! Brilliant!

Also, from the KnK side of things:
    We needz Cornelius Alba, Kurogiri (I dunno how he'd be appiled gameplay wise, but goddamnit we need God Word!!! >:3 ), Azaka, Koktou (attempted tsun-incest GO!), and Lio.

Random thought: The Tsukihim crew confusing Shinji (our resident scrappy/Jerid Messah [Zeta Gundam] villain)for SHIKI. Why? Dumb recurring joke, a la BMW1.
    He's not amused by it, either.