Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 937

Thread: Battle Moon Wars 2 - Discussion/Development

  1. #21
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,996
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    Ooooh, excellent? An Ado Edem Bad End? AWESOME.



    Also, with regards to the alternate playable Shirous:
    Fate!Shirou and Saber's combo attack = Traced Caliburn Slash, like in the famous scene. Simple, but effective - and powerful.

    UBW!Shirou and Rin's combo attack = based on this, with swordspamming, gem-magic blitzkrieg and Rho Aias being used with the finisher:

    RAMPAGE GHOST!

    Makes the Love Love Fist Projection look like a bitchslap.



    Also, this game needs MOAR SRW references.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  2. #22
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,917
    Kaleidoscopic Rampage, anyone?

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  3. #23
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,996
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    Nice choice for an attack name~


    Lancer/Arihiko Bro-attack combo. Why? WHY NOT
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  4. #24
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,927
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Nice choice for an attack name~


    Lancer/Arihiko Bro-attack combo. Why? WHY NOT
    And how would that look like again?

    Smiles I have protected so far


  5. #25
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,917
    I remember something about the poor fool at the worst end of the attack being hit from both sides with the manliness and broness of Brorihiko and Broancer. I'll search for a video about this later, if I can.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  6. #26
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,927
    Broness isn't a weapon. I know I was always opposed to this and I'll say it again: "Pulling stuff out of your ass because it's cool makes your hand dirty and stinky.".

    Smiles I have protected so far


  7. #27
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,917
    Nop, it isn't a weapon, but it's a decription of how they are beating the crap of the enemy. Being bros (at least to each other XD)

    It's not a weapon, but a style, after all.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  8. #28
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,927
    Broness isn't a style as well. It's a state between men.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  9. #29
    死徒 Dead Apostle willyvereb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hungry:)
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    Broness isn't a weapon. I know I was always opposed to this and I'll say it again: "Pulling stuff out of your ass because it's cool makes your hand dirty and stinky.".
    In a world where the subconscious thoughts of humans formed an entity comparable to gaia and this force even notorious for "enhancing" certain humans at times of need, being a Bro is pretty much a LETHAL WEAPON!
    Nasuverse has asspuls and Deus Ex Machina all explained.

  10. #30
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,927
    Comparing the Counter-Force to broness is MADNESS.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  11. #31
    死徒 Dead Apostle willyvereb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hungry:)
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    774
    No. You are wrong, Persian.
    "THIS IS NASUVERSE!"

  12. #32
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,927
    *breaks the mood*
    These are your silly ideas. :3

    Smiles I have protected so far


  13. #33
    死徒 Dead Apostle willyvereb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hungry:)
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    774
    *kicks Keyne down the well*

  14. #34
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,927
    *appears behind Willy*
    Nice try... but to no avail.
    *his voice makes Willy's skin crawl*
    *disappears*

    Smiles I have protected so far


  15. #35
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,996
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    I believe that since this was mentioned on the old board, it needs to once again be said here.

    Since BMW 1 had a large focus on HF Shirou, BMW 2 will give Fate Shirou the same treatment - due to the character development potential there. Another reason is that we DON'T need to rehash Heaven's Feel for the umpteenth time which is what happened in the first game. BMW 2 is essentially Fate Shirou's chance to really be a hero of justice.

    Also, I demand more Kaleidostick possessions. And Surfing Zelretch who acts as a "Phantasmoon form" for Zel until he upgrades.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  16. #36
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,927
    No Surfing Zelretch! I want Zelretch in his bitchin' lowrider!
    Loli!Arc on the passenger's seat supplementary but not obligatory.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  17. #37
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,996
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    You'll get both, homedizzle. I forgot to mention - That's the "Phantasmoon Eclipse" equivalent for Zelretch.

    Also, this Illya would be the Fate-variant and is actually saveable this time because the plot would dictate it/Fate Shirou would be damned if he let anything happen to her. It will receive an appropirate sub-plot amidst all the universal merging/decay/overlapping/warping/whatnot.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  18. #38
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,927
    Fo'shizzle, Irunizzle!

    Smiles I have protected so far


  19. #39
    屍食鬼 Ghoul
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Posts
    28
    Warning: this may bring the WRATH OF KEYNE upon the whole world, proceed with caution.

    If we take your first idea, willy, with Angra Mainyu (though we had this more than enough already, it's not that important for the following), then I'd have a little proposition:

    How about we at least try to make this feel like a sequel. As in, instead bringing Angra Mainyu as part of the events of the "real" HFs (as real as alternate dimensions can be), how about the "devil" (at least as far as I remember they never really went into detail about it, just popped up) from BMW1 actually emerging. Maybe it's still AM, you'd just need to justify that. Or whatever else the devil actually is (is it AM, is it a Type? NO IT'S [Insert name here])

    That'd give some kinda of continuity between the games and could make up for WERK just throwing a random 'devil' into the mix (sure, they foreshadowed the whole "soul suppresion"; but in the end, instead of some kind of crazy-forgotten-TM-overlord it's just .. well, a devil [WHY NOT derpderpderp]). It'd be fleshed out.

    For the reason why the devil, whatever it may be, hatched: well, Kuu thought in this dimension that Kotomine is a pretty great idea.

    If we want to justify her bringing Kotomine onto the field: maybe the whole Bazett-thing didn't work out. Aside making it easy for WERK (let's just ... 'retell' something, again) it was supposed to "buy them some time". If it fails at that, she may just take the risk. Thus Kotomine does what Kotomine does.

    And that's how Kohaku won. Discuss.

    *hides in a corner*

  20. #40
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,927
    Wow, my wrath has a name. 'c'

    Smiles I have protected so far


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •