Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Moon Wars 2 - Discussion/Development

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    'c' ..... -c- ....... _c_ <(nevermind)

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Snarky/trollish comeback withheld?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

_c_ <(I just remembered how bad the abuse of "awesome" can be.)

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Bah, our Assassin will have no need for such a stifling contract! A phantom he may be, he is nevertheless ready to give his all for the good of reality. Truly the most badass peasant to have taken up the sword.

He'll be Zelretch's familiar. Awesome.
    Team attack

In my mind, Zelretch + Assassin + Tsubame Gaeshi = HAX amount of sword slashes that close in on the poor fool who dared stand against them...

And it is awesome.
    Last edited by Airen; March 25th, 2011 at 08:53 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    FUND IT.

Blog Entries
    Black Barrel Concert: Team Attack between V/V and Gun God. V/V starts playing a horrendous guitar solo while Gun God fires the black barrel multiple times. The bullets hit the enemy, and then huge vines burst from the ground as a venus flytrap swallows the enemy whole. And then the guitar solo goes so off-key that the plants explode, and Gun God clutches his ears in pain.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    V/V?! How could I forget about her!? I'm so sorry, little Venus! D:
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

You should be ashamed!

Satsujinki summoned as a unorthodox Servent Assassin = Game breaker?

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Counterguardian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shirou and Berserker double Nine Lives attack.

I want Sasaki Kojirou in an epic battle versus F/SN Hassan. Kojirou is totally a good guy. And he will win dammit

Also, I'm kind of against including Satsujinki in any way into the plot. Maybe as an extra 'form' for Shiki when you beat the game, like with Saber Lily and Amber in BMW, but in the main story... Ehh.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I'd have to agree - Satsujinki is a tad broken. And by a "tad", I mean "hella".

Oooh, and I like that idea for Kojiro vs. 5th Hassan. He needs a good moment, and that would do the job properlike.

Yeah, Sasaki's joint attack with the mountain gate. Uber!

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But True Assasin vs Fake Assassin already happened.

Naturally Hassan won, because he is awesome.

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, didn't Nasu state that a match between true and fake assassin would end in a tie, due to kojiro being so badass that having his heart crushed does not stop him from running up to you and using Tsubame Gaeshi?

And since this is Battle Moon Wars, Kojiro would win due to being on the side of the heroes. Even though I'm convinced he'd win without plothax dammit
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

He is Caster's Servant, and Caster is never on the good side. Plus, when Hassan ripped out his heart, he was just lying in a puddle of blood not hating his opponent.

Blog Entries
    EDIT: I looked it up, and Kojiro's HF death is kinda confusing. All I understood from it was that True Assassin burst out of his body due to something Zouken did. But really, having something tear a massive hole in your body in order to free itself is much worse than having your heart crushed, so his death is understandable there.

And he follows Caster's orders unwillingly, (In Unlimited Codes he kills her as soon as he gets the chance, he has an honor code that's actually pretty similar to Saber's) he's never voluntarily done anything that I would consider evil, he just likes to fight.
    Last edited by Airen; March 26th, 2011 at 02:14 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    I'd have to agree - Satsujinki is a tad broken. And by a "tad", I mean "hella".

Oooh, and I like that idea for Kojiro vs. 5th Hassan. He needs a good moment, and that would do the job properlike.
    Satsujinki isn't any more broken than 3rd personality Ryougi...or base Ryougi for that matter.
    Seriously, being faster than a bullet to blitz Araya...

Let's see if I remember my idea for BMW 2.

It begins a few months after BMW 1. Shiki, Akiha, Kohaku and Hisui go to Fuyuki to pay a visit to Shirou and company. While Akiha and Kohaku visit Rin, Shiki and Hisui go to Shirou's household. The little problem they face is that they had, unknownly, crossed a disruption in the space-time continuum and ended in the Fate timeline. Shirou is obviously surprised with this two strangers than claim to know him, but curious about the fact, he lets them enter (of course, they are confused about why shirou didn't recognize them). Soon after the explanations begin, some monsters attack the house, and just before they get overwhelmed (and Shiki begins to suspect that maybe this isn't the same Shirou they know, as he fights in a different style as the Shirou he knows) either Takumi's sister or mike the cat appear and help them save the day. Inmediatly after this, Akiha, Kohaku and the other character show in the house, and they begin to understand what's happening.

A few chapters later, UBW!Shirou and UBW!Rin appear and they have a few answers about what is really happening.

Meanwhile, in the HF part of the story, Shirou, Sakura and Rider went to Misaki after Shirou having a check up from Touko. They find that Saber and Sacchin are alone in the Tohno mansion, and Ciel and Arcueid appear, as they want to check if Shiki have returned. After chating a bit, Gil swordspams them, aiming mainly at Arcueid and pincushioning her in the wall, while Saber thanks to her instincts parries the blunt of the attack aiming at the others, and Shirou manages to block the rest with projection. After a fight, with Arc unable to do anything, Gil get serious, and just before he defeats them, Ryougi and Touko show themselves, with Azaka. It seems that Araya isn't as dead as they thought, and they followed him to Misaki. Gil runaways, and our heroes settle it to Fuyuki, to discover what happened to Shiki, Akiha and the maids. And they joins with our multiuniverse gang.

Archer, btw, is the same as BMW, and get caught in the distortion, so he had been attacking the group to try to dispell whatever was happening (his reasoning was this: We have too much Shirous running in the city, and I don't recognize any of them, and I know that Shirou is, with Sakura, out of the city. So maybe if I kill them maybe I can get free of whatever I'm imprisoned. And if I can kill a Shirou or two, better), and return to his Rin, and UBW!Shirou angers him more than normal. He joins later, when HF!Shirou smacks him in the head and Fate!Shirou duels him.

Fate!Rin and Sakura are in London for something about Sakura, not that Fate!Shirou knows the specifics (the other Shirous know, and a few of the other characters). and UBW!Sakura was saved a few months ago, just to not have the "Let's save Sakura" once again so we can explore other things.

Saber would end with Fate!Shirou (or maybe Kohaku & Saber, who knows) And Kotomine would troll the hell of everybody while being an ally, and then hijack the devil's power to turn himself into the true final boss, stronger than any type (we are in a Super robot like set up, of course our characters can deal with that xD) Optimus Prime would appear this time for real.

Thoughts?

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    And lo, we have the start of a plot! Thank you very much, Ergast.