Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2732353637

Thread: my opinions on Fate and tsukihimes casts.

Everytime Shiki dies because the overflow, is because Shirou was alone in the same room than Issei for more than one hour.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

I'm pretty darn late, but in response to the whole Arcueid debate, I like her because she's different from most female protagonists. She's extremely strong, smart in certain subjects, and always brings the comedy in the Melty Blood manga. Aside from being drawn to her overall design, I can't really think of many other reasons I like her. I just really love vampires, so I found Nasu's take on one to be extremely fun and entertaining rather than dark and edgy. Yet also not a cookie cutter Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Haruno, ETC clone.
    I don't care about Tsuki R anymore just give me Tsuki 2 in english!

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    tfw when not even in badass versus scathach is saved from the assumption from jobbing anymore