Thread: In the Biblical Sense

In the Biblical Sense

Disclaimer: I don't own F/SN or Tsukihime.

Disclaimer: All Characters herein are 18 years of age.

Warning: Lemon. (Sorry I got this up late.)

In the Biblical Sense

Ciel could barely breathe. Her lungs sucked in air in short, ragged gasps and her body was slick with sweat. She couldn’t think straight, her mind clouded by a fog of wanton desire.

Above her, her arms were bound to the headboard of the bed by a strip of red silk and her legs were bound to the foot of the bed by two more strips. Her skin tingled as the girl on top of her ran her hands and lips and tongue over every inch of her naked body. It felt like raw energy was permeating her in her entirety and she felt energised, invigorated. A small voice at the back of her mind whispered that this was wrong, this wasn’t why she came here and the very act went against the laws of her religion because it was unnatural. It was swiftly silenced by the much stronger voice of her arousal demanding more. Besides, it reminded her, her very existence was unnatural.

Her…lover’s lips descended on hers and she was aware of herself automatically kissing back, her body moving without instruction. She leaned forward as much as her bonds would allow, greedily trying to claim more. She could feel the damnable girl’s lips curve upwards into that mocking grin.

“Lust is a sin you know? I’m going to have to punish you.”

That same small voice recoiled as Ciel found herself replying breathlessly:

“Y-Yes…”

The rest of her agreed with the temptress.

It-it…this wasn’t supposed to have happened. This was the other girl’s first proper assignment and even though she had been here two years Ciel had been supposed to have dropped by to evaluate her. To make sure she had settled in and that she was up to the task.

Oh she’s definitely up to task, a different voice from the first whispered to her as those lips moved down to suckle at the hollow of Ciel’s neck, then began their descent down. Ciel knew what was coming. The girl’s lips trail over her, her tongue lapping up her sweat as it travelled up her left breast. There was a short pause and then Ciel felt a sharp pinch as teeth bit down lightly on her nipple. She couldn’t help the small moan that passed her lips and could swear she heard a chuckle in response.

The lips resumed their journey, wandering over her stomach, causing it to tense beneath them. Then like before they went further, coming dangerously close to her core but never touching. Instead they came to edges, just close enough to tease, close enough to promise a bliss they never delivered as they continued down to her inner thigh. Against her will a pitiful whimper echoed from her throat and this time she definitely heard her partner giggle almost menacingly.

The small voice was back again, whispering that this was wrong, that the girl was too young for her. But in her lust induced haze, Ciel couldn’t remember just how old this girl was and her body reminded her that she was much older than any natural human anyway. No matter who it was, she would be a hundred years older than them.

Then a new sensation coursed through her, causing the tingling in her skin to intensify as the girl’s fingers pushed apart her lower lips and entered her. Then those fingers began to move and thinking became near impossible.

Oh God, please… she thought, hoping that this was it, that she would finally get her release. The fingers began moving faster and faster and she rode the wave of emotion higher and higher, sure that that it would soon come crashing down and make her feel alive. The wave reached its peak…then stopped and the fingers withdrew. Ciel growled and writhed in frustration.

“Oh, growing impatient are we?” her lover replied in a voice that was low and dangerous. “Well…I suppose you have been a good girl. Here comes your reward.”

Then those lips swooped down on to her core and that tongue delved into her. Almost immediately Ciel’s emotions exploded, her mind went blissfully blank as sheer, unrestrained pleasure reverberated through her. Her body tensed and her back arched, then she went limp and flopped down onto the soft mattress beneath her. She didn’t know how long she stayed like that, relaxing in the aftermath of her satisfaction but she was eventually brought out of it when that dangerous laugh reached her ears again.

She looked down and found that the white-haired girl was no longer on the bed but standing at the foot of it. In her hands was a hot pink item and Ciel couldn’t take her eyes off of it. What was a nun doing with something like that? From the wicked grin on her face Ciel knew this was no ordinary nun, no she had clearly lain with The Devil.

“You didn’t think we were done, did you?” she asked in mock innocence before crawling back on to the bed. Suddenly with a low “Vrrrrrrr” the item in her hand sprung to life.

Ciel shuddered in anticipation.

Ciel sat at the breakfast table and did her very best not to blush as she ate her breakfast (an actual western breakfast, she hadn't had one of them in ages). She couldn’t remember how long they had gone for last night or how many times she had climaxed: but she had awoken a full two hours after the other girl and upon entering the kitchen had needed to put forth an enormous amount of effort and concentration simply to be able to walk straight. Although from the smirk on her face, the white-haired girl knew exactly what condition she had put Ciel in.

“So Miss Ciel, how did I do?”

At the sound of the faux-innocence in her voice Ciel found it twice as hard not to blush.

“I -Ahem- I have found no problems with your performance, Sister Ortensia,” she replied.

“Yes, I gathered as much during your…inspection,” Caren said, sipping her tea. “In fact, I do believe you were singing my praises to the Lord last night.”

Ciel deliberately ignored the innuendo.

“So how long will you be in Fuyuki?” she continued.

“Until I receive new instructions,” Ciel responded.

“Excellent. Then perhaps we can...hang out together again?”

Ciel knew she had to turn her down. She couldn't afford a repeat of what happened last night and why invite temptation?

“Maybe eight o'clock tonight?” Caren continued. “I was planning on making curry this evening, if you are interested?”

...Perhaps she was being to hasty. After all, last night was a one off thing, a singular event. She had merely had a temporary lapse in control, as a member of the burial agency she was far too disciplined to let it happen again. Yes, it was perfectly safe to accept Miss Ortensia's invitation to a nice meal.

“Very well,” Ciel said, rising to her feet, her plate now empty. “Then I shall see you this evening.”

As she walked towards the door she swore she could feel the nun's eyes on her rear.

- Fin -

So, did you all enjoy?

If anyone cares, the idea was inspired by the scenes in GoldenEye and The World is Not Enough, where M sends a woman to evaluate Bond and Bond "persuades her" to file him as fit for duty.
    Last edited by PhoenixAct; June 29th, 2012 at 11:07 AM.
    If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice story Pheonix, fucking HOT as hell.

Also I remember that scene from TWINE. (think it was that one anyhow) Was that doctor, he needed to pass a physical. Doctor commented that he had "excellent stamina." Trololol.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    Also I remember that scene from TWINE. (think it was that one anyhow) Was that doctor, he needed to pass a physical. Doctor commented that he had "excellent stamina." Trololol.
    Yeah, M really should have known better that to have a female doctor examine him. They may be proffesionals but he's James Bond, professionalism will not stand in his way.
    If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

Nice. Excuse me while I go readjust my pants.
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nitewind View Post
    Nice. Excuse me while I go readjust my pants.
    You're still wearing pants? Impressive.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Nun on nun. What's not to like?

A+.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Ciel is so doomed.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Take out an o, add an m.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Take out an o, add an m.
    That too!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)