Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: King of Heroes, Do You Have Enough Cards?

US Friend Code
    This is a good laugh, Mereo.

Great work.
    何処に行くの

I live in the fiery depths of an Octopus's garden in the SHADE!
    I still play.
    A profound assessment of fanfiction, in general.

Apparently, I'm okay at writing quests. Neat.

I quit playing Yu gi oh because most of the people that play it here are just spoiled little brats who whine when they lose. I do play magic with friends on occasion, gotta love Green man get 6 monsters in like 4 turns and cast overrun and massacre the enemy MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    All Nasuverse women hold my heart, I do however go through phases.

Entering the Jeanne phase

That was fun.
    Though now I'm wondering whether Extra Rider would use a gambling deck, or simply have the ability to draw the right cards each turn.
    Also, I wonder how gil survived the fourth war given his deck.

影のシーカー The Shadow Seeker Merces's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh- oh- oh- ohmygod- AHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
    HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHA.............

Sorry.

I'm a longtime fan of Yugioh, I've been a fan as long as I can remember. Before I came to this forum, I always hung around on another Yugioh forum (and I still do). Wasn't really expecting this fanfic to include it, actually, but it was really amusing.

Great work. Seriously.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Eveonder's Avatar
    Lol, at least in this rendition, Shirou won't try to fight. There are no casualties, it's just a matter of keeping the grail away from evil peeps. And finally Rin managed to get the 'strongest' servant despite her screwup.
    Fate is fickle and Irony is a driving force of the world.

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    You know if Gil is using the original cards, they should be made of stone and the size of a small car.

Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    You know if Gil is using the original cards, they should be made of stone and the size of a small car.
    In that case, how big is his duel disk? And he had thousands ​of them?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    Nah. Those are the faker cards of the Egyptians. Gilgamesh had the real originals.

Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    Nah. Those are the faker cards of the Egyptians. Gilgamesh had the real originals.
    ...What, so he stuffed a bunch of innocent creatures in a portable outlet and still expected to win a card game? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Ars Poetica View Post
    In that case, how big is his duel disk? And he had thousands ​of them?
    Ancient Babylonian Duel Disk, which functions the same way Gate of Babylon does.

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    You know don't the Atlantian dragon cards predate his legend by a few thousand years?

Quote Originally Posted by Mereo Flere View Post
    Ancient Babylonian Duel Disk, which functions the same way Gate of Babylon does.
    ...So he throws giant slabs of stone on the ground from a golden light in the sky, as ordered and decreed by the duel disk markings on his arm. That level of presentation may fit his style... but I find myself suddenly reminded of that scene from Yu-gi-oh! Abridged...

"Hey! Did you just summon a bunch of Noble Phantasms in one turn?"

"Yeah, so?"

"That's against the rules!"

"Screw the rules, I have GATE OF BABYLON!"

Well at least he isnt running those "No-Graveyard-all-your-cards-go-out-of-play-decks"
    I had a nightmare with those since I play from my graveyard
    Amber, rapture of wilderness, chaos of maelstroms, bone-breaking laughter,
    rider of the Vortex's edge, open to the heart of thy lowly servant.
    To the righteous will of the seeker of thine guidance, heed.
    Meet blood with blood, taboo breaker. Bind! Crushing flesh, twisting mind, constrict!
    Feed your thirst, bury him underhill, kill!

Quote Originally Posted by Mignonette View Post
    Well at least he isnt running those "No-Graveyard-all-your-cards-go-out-of-play-decks"
    I had a nightmare with those since I play from my graveyard
    ...You would hate me. I've got a deck that operates off of summoning high-level monsters by removing cards from play, sacrificing them and sending them to the graveyard to inflict damage or gain life points, then bringing back even more powerful monsters that I removed from play by removing those same monsters I sent to the graveyard from play. Not to mention my combo with Marie the Fallen One and my methods of dodging and taking advantages of Discard Costs. DARK Attribute all the way, baby! Woot!

後継者 Successor
    You guys are aware of this right.

http://dulst.com/nasuverse