Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Severed Bonds (FSN/Madoka crossover)

DEATH DEATH DEATH!!! Death to Roki!
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    After watching Madoka movie 3, I really feel the urge to write this oneshot.

The Deadly Alliance:

2 girls separated from their loved ones sat across each other in the Ahnenerbe cafe, the two gave a short sigh as they began speaking to each other.

Dark Sakura: Sempai, as he always is, he never pays attention to me. He has that dream of being an Ally of Justice that preserves everybody's happiness. But what about me? Where is my happiness?!

Dark Homura: I could understand that. The one I loved sacrificed herself to protect Magical Girls from their sad fates. But I fought through hell to save her and she doesn't even want to stay by me physically?!

Dark Sakura: Maybe you should have killed those other Magical girls...

Dark Homura: I like the way you are thinking, I think we could get along just well. How about this, if we help each other, I get who I want and you get your loved one.

Dark Sakura: Agreed, then I will get senpai...<3

Dark Homura: Yes, and I will get Madoka...oh wait. Who is your senpai?

Dark Sakura: Emiya Shirou sempai.

Dark Homura: I changed my mind, I won't allow you to get Shirou onii-chan either!

And thus, the alliance was broken even before it was formed....

The Ilya suffering in the prev. 2 eps will help me in getting rid of that block that was plagueing me for the last year.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Ooh...I didn't know there was another Fate/Madoka crossover fic aside from IRun's.

This one is good too it seems. Hope it updates....

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

The Warrior of the Shadows kinlyki's Avatar
    I thought the reason you didn't upload the latest chapter was because your beta reader quit?
    By which, I mean me, considering that I am DarkMegaSF. I think I still have the original document of chapter 4 on my harddrive. Who wants spoilers?
    Last edited by kinlyki; April 26th, 2015 at 04:06 AM.
    With each day, one draws closer to death,

With each day, one expends more of one's life,

With each day, one obtains more memories,

With each day, one gets closer to losing them all.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlyki View Post
    I thought the reason you didn't upload the latest chapter was because your beta reader quit?
    By which, I mean me, considering that I am DarkMegaSF. I think I still have the original document of chapter 4 on my harddrive. Who wants spoilers?
    Yep, that was the first reason, so I tried to edit it myself only to find myself disatisfied with what happened in the first version of chapter 4 and then I rewrote it only to stumble onto a block. xD

Well, I won't leave you guys hanging, because from what I can see chapter 4 can make or break the fic completely. My plans of chapter 4 involves:

- Ilya's training and grudge against the Emiya(s)
    - Emiya Homura's transformation into Akemi Homura
    - Shirou's childhood years while all this is happening.

The chapter will end with the introduction of the 5th war.
    Last edited by blitz1/2; April 26th, 2015 at 11:55 AM.

What about Kiritsugu attacking Einzbern Castle?

That was part of the first version of chapter 4, I am still thinking if I should keep that or not.

Now here's an interesting fic concept! I'm surprised no one else has gone with it. Homura's magic and fighting style has a lot in common with Kiritsugu's. Well her magic is a ton more powerful leading to a much more fantastic style of fighting, but the basics of time manipulation and use of modern weapons is there! I recall seeing this fanart of Kiritsugu passing Homura a handgun or something hahaha. I'm glad to see it's being continued.
    Last edited by FlameStrike; April 28th, 2015 at 09:10 PM.
    Go check out some awesome fan fiction!
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Fanfics
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FateStayNight
    Because the remaining ten percent is worth dieing for.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...eo-Walkthrough

Quote Originally Posted by FlameStrike View Post
    Now here's an interesting fic concept! I'm surprised no one else has gone with it. Homura's magic and fighting style has a lot in common with Kiritsugu's. Well her magic is a ton more powerful leading to a much more fantastic style of fighting, but the basics of time manipulation and use of modern weapons is there! I recall seeing this fanart of Kiritsugu passing Homura a handgun or something hahaha. I'm glad to see it's being continued.
    Well, there is a fanart on the web where it shows Kiritsugu hands Homura a grenade while telling her, "Use it only if necessary," whereas Homura responds with, "Yes master/teacher."

Last edited by kinlyki; May 1st, 2015 at 06:49 AM.

I feel bad for not posting anything for so long. But to make sure that my readers don't feel abandoned, I will post part 1 of chapter 4. Other parts would be posted eventually as I rewrite parts of the chapter.

Chapter 4

Footsteps, repeating footsteps were all that the girl had heard, her other senses were not returning to their best conditions, with her ears being everything that she could rely upon.

Where was she being taken? She must return! Homura’s place was back to the warmth of the Emiya family where she belonged to. She tried moving her arms, only to find that they were being held by a strong grip. The cause of the grip was from the chains nailed to the wall, the chains were rusted but they were still strong and intact. Homura pulled her hands forward in an effort to break the chains, it didn’t work. She tried again, and the failure to escape gave rise to frustration and then to fierce anger.

A familiar sensation ran through Homura as though her Magic Crest were heeding her emotions began to activate. Magic Circuits began to flare back to life, and as she was just about to use Innate Time Control, she felt a blow to the back of her neck and she had returned back to darkness.

Shirou onii-chan…I will see you again once more. Homura made that silent vow to herself, even if she had to return broken.
    ….
    “Are you awake little girl?” the voice that was the source of Homura’s nightmares resonated in the girl’s ear. The emotional pain that could be associated with this voice could be equivalent as though somebody had stabbed her with a knife and twisted it mockingly just to watch her reaction.

Even though Homura was indeed awake, she could see nothing but darkness.

“Oh dear me, I forgot about that,” with that the leader of the Akemi clan took off the blindfold. At once, Homura’s vision read the surroundings briefly before trying to launch herself against her assailant, only to feel massive pain on her hands as she was held back.

The girl’s movements were restricted, her arms were bound by chains on the wall. The chains were also nailed to the wall. The surroundings were very dark, much like an underground dungeon with the stone walls briefly illuminated with old lamps.

The dark dungeon with her kidnapper standing in front of her, looking down on her, not as a human but simply looking at her as though she was a prize that Roki had won in some game. Everything that surrounded her had served a purpose of lowering Homura’s spirits, not that it was high in the first place after being removed from her sacred family.

Knowing it was pointless to resist now, Homura relaxed her muscles and collapsed in tears, she turned away, avoiding to meet eye contact with her tormenter to deny him the pleasure of seeing her sadness.

“Well, I have more things to do than to watch a girl sulk. See you later Homura-chan.” The honorific seemed more like an insult than anything else implied. With that last greeting, Roki left the jail cell, and had an Akemi clansman to act as a guard for the prisoner, not that there was much that the prisoner could do. Even Homura’s shoddy Reinforcement skills were not enough to change the dexterity of the chain structures, and any movement may be met with a death sentence.

For now, the darkness continued to envelop around Homura physically and emotionally…
    --------------
    The news of the daughter of Emiya Kiritsugu being brought into the Akemi household was not viewed very favorably by some of the other Akemis, especially the offspring of somebody that had killed several members of their clan in line of duty. The leader of the opposition was no other than Roki’s younger brother Azuma, who already resented Roki for being the successor of their family.

There wasn’t much ground for Azuma to overthrow Roki, but his ambition was very well hidden, putting his pride aside for the sake of putting up with the farce that his brother had created, and to bring the daughter of Emiya into the fold, there was the beginning of a shift of power balance, one that he would soon reap the rewards from it. But there was still much time he made his move. After all, one doesn’t move his pieces recklessly in chess, especially when the enemy has the current upper hand.

Turning to his older brother, he still needed answers of why keeping the prisoner here, if he wanted to simply humiliate Emiya Kiritsugu, wouldn’t killing both Emiya children and to leave their bodies on display enough to cause the former Magus Killer enough pain to last the rest of his lifetimes. Now, if the infamous assassin knew that the Akemis have his daughter, there is no telling how much Akemi blood could possibly be lost in another conflict with him.

“I demand you to tell me why you have THAT thing on our sacred ground,” the look that Roki sent to Azuma felt like he was pierced by many blades. Taking a breath, Roki addressed his impatient brother, “Azuma, as leader of our clan, I demand respect even if you are a blood kinsman. As for that thing below the basement, I consider that as our war trophy over the Emiya. And plus, wouldn’t you think that Kiritsugu would suffer more had he realised that he failed to save his children. He doesn’t even know that we pulled off such a stunt.”

“You mean, if the Einzbern don’t decide to sell us off you mean,” snorted the younger sibling. He did have a point, if the Einzbern decided to betray them now, much Akemi blood would be needlessly spilt for the sake of a foolhardy revenge.

Roki brushed him off, his brother failed to understand that both the Einzbern and the Akemi family had common interests. And now to both families a great burden was removed. There was NO chance that the Einzbern would turn against them, they even allowed the Akemi family to take the Emiya Crest. If they were truly antagonistic, then the Einzbern family would have alerted the Magic Association to bring hell upon them for concealing the Emiya Crest for this long.

Rather than worrying about future enemies, there was a need of celebration and a plan to put into motion, a plan which involved a certain daughter being remade into a living weapon.

Sharp pain erupted from Homura’s arm as one of the Akemi doctors pierced her skin with a needle in order to insert an intravenous reseal, a device used in medical facilities to quickly administer medication into the blood. With much futile effort, Homura resisted but without food and nutrients for the greater portion of the day had weakened her physical strength.

“Just shut up girl,” as the doctor administered a sugar solution into Homura’s veins. The sugar would provide ample nutrition of the later part of the day but she would still have to be carefully monitored to ensure that while her emotional strength weakened, it would not do much good if they drastically decrease her muscle mass and physical prowess.

Homura gave a sharp glare at the doctor, “you will pay for this,” her will power was still strong. But even the strongest tree would succumb to an axe if enough force was applied. ..and her will power could only crumble in time.

Anguished screams erupted from the basement as Homura bore whipping and lashing of various degrees, only to force herself to use her Time magecraft to reverse time as to heal her injuries, but nonetheless leaving nothing but the pain behind.

Homura was only given the ONLY necessary nutrition needed and it wasn’t even a solid meal, just capsules containing vitamins and minerals and occasional injections of glucose to fuel the body’s need for sugar and carbohydrates.

After she was “fed”, she was put into a treadmill to evaluate her daily prowess and being supervised with a minimum of 5 guards. Roki specifically monitored her in terms of training, in whether training Homura was worth all the effort spent into slowly reforming the young Emiya into a weapon that suited to strike down the Akemi’s enemies.

According to results, Homura’s physical finesse was impressive despite her age, and her endurance was greater than her average age group. She was very agile, and with the aid of reinforcing her body, it would lead to greater bursts of strength when needed.

As Homura continued to run against the treadmill, her breathes becoming gasps that become more frequent. And as though a machine has been shut down, her legs lock up and she falls from the treadmill. She hit the floor on her knees as she scraped her legs, causing minor cuts but pain and annoyance.

“Continue…Akemi Homura. Your training is not over yet.” Homura froze, what did he call her? Her face transformed into a glare.

“That’s right. You are no longer an Emiya. Kiritsugu abandoned you and I guess that dead brother as well.” Roki wasn’t smiling, he was dead serious on the topic, there was no mocking tone in his voice. He started to pace slowly, “if he really had wanted to save you, he would. He has the power and resources to do so.” His expression looked melancholic for a few seconds as though he was disappointed in his former foe.

Roki muttered under his breath in a whisper that Homura didn’t hear, “he’s not even worth killing anymore.”

Homura rose to her feet and took a piece of steel that was lying with the exercise equipment. She reinforced her arms that she had refined and threw it at Loki’s face with all her strength. The satisfaction of hitting her target was immediately dashed when Loki drew his katana, and deflected the projectile and the bar ended up hitting the wall, causing a minor dent.

“You still show promise, little girl. For that, I will let you have the day off,” Loki ordered 2 of his men to restrain Homura and bring her back to her cell.

Being brought back to darkness was almost like the new comfort zone for Homura. Inside the cell, she wrapped her arms around herself and sat against the wall. There was no comfort or any blankets for any source of warmth other than her own body and the cold wall, which was aiding in the sapping whatever heat was left in the room.

The daughter of the Magus Killer lifted her hands, reached for her head and was heavily relieved to know that her black headband still remained on her hand. The item served as the only form of comfort and the only thing that served to motivate herself in staying alive. As long as she still had the headband, she could still dream peacefully about her brother and her sister independently, sometimes she had dreams where the three would play together with their parents smiling from the distance.

Homura’s sweet dreams were dashed when she was forced awake by a physical force. Her eyes stared ahead to the angry visage of Roki’s little brother Azuma. Azuma had Homura by the collar of her shirt.

“The head of the Akemi clan may accept you in, but I will NEVER accept you as long as you are here! You hear me?!” The man’s grip tightened, making it harder for Homura to breath. His grip tightened and she started to gag. The black haired girl tried to kick Azuma, but her feet could only reach several centimetres, so she had only one option left.

Homura’s hands reached for the muscular grips that held her collar and tried to wring it off. Even with her dull nails, she dug them deep into Azuma’s hands, the man didn’t even flinch from the attack. “Struggle as much as you want, you will DIE here daughter of Emiya!”

“..hfgghhh……!!!!” Homura gasped for life but she would not budge as long as she had strength. Even strength as forbidden as magecraft…She had no choice but to use such a method to break free from her dreadful predicament.

Homura’s eyes began to glare dangerously at her assailant, as her Magic Circuits activated when her killing intent had flared. Power surged with the anger she had for the Akemis, every part of her mind was consumed with the hate she had held. Though her abilities would be lacking compared to many average Magi, she still knew how to do one thing.

Reinforcement, yes the ability can increase a structural integrity, but if the integrity was increased too much, the object would be fragile in other areas. Human arms are no such exception, and with the addition to the application to some certain human arm…

The arm bent to an abnormal angle, and with it came immense pain. Azuma dropped Homura in a hurry and retaliated with a kick to the girl’s abdomen, throwing her against the wall. The impact caused Homura to lose consciousness. As the body fell to the floor, Homura’s treasured headband fell off her head onto the floor beside her. The object was ignored by Azuma as he came closer and gave the girl another kick to the abdomen, causing her face to face upward.

“That’s enough Azuma!” Roki burst from the door and slammed Azuma against the opposite wall with a look that could kill. His brown eyes stared into his younger brother signalling that he would not allow this funny business to proceed any further.

“You…..!” Azuma turned to his brother, completely enraged. He would have pushed his brother away had his arms not been fractured by whatever the Emiya daughter had done.

“I believe I told you that whatever happens to this girl was under my jurisdiction. And I am sure I didn’t tell you to knock her out. Now did I?” His voice was equivalent to a blade that was drawn and his word by itself could result in Azuma being killed if necessary. Though, Azuma was a person who mostly acted logically, but his anger was too great to be contained.

“Roki, your actions will bring the Akemi clan to ruins!” Azuma refused to elaborate further, as he needed to go tend his arms medically. His claim was blatantly ignored by Roki, who was more impressed with Homura’s ability than his brother’s safety. He carried Homura upstairs and ordered her to be strapped down to a chair so they could resume the brainwashing…

Without a certain key item to remind Homura of the familial love that she experienced, Homura’s motivation was lost and it was not long until she was broken, piece by piece of the person that was once Emiya Homura was slowly being consumed and being replaced with Akemi Homura.

A blue and gold object materialised in the mind of a heavily wounded boy. He tried to reach for it, but instead the object engulfed his vision with a flash of gold that was so bright and warm, it was as though he was bathed in the sunlight during Spring season.

In the distance, he could see a small object. As he walked closer, he could see the object much more clearly, it was a handle, albeit one that was translucent. A handle….to what? As he reached for the object, the handle became more solid and above it a sheet of metal started to form.

A sword? Why was he seeing this? Wait, there was something that he must do! He banished the image from his mind and forced his eyes open. His vision was groggy and the floor was soaked in red. Shirou took a few seconds to recall what had happened, and he started to remember.

“SHIROU ONII-CHAN!” The memory of the last plead for help from Homura snapped Shirou completely awake. But he was still very weak from the blood loss. He had to keep moving….for his sister’s sake. He continued crawling forever, one hand and a time, left and then right. His movements continued to slow down, there was only so much endurance that the boy had. But his determination managed to keep his eyes awake and to keep pushing on.

“Shirou……Homura…..Where are you?” He could hear Taiga’s voice coming from around the corner. Now, Shirou felt doubly ashamed at allowing his babysitter to see him in such a pitiful state.

As the heir of the Fujimura clan opened the door, she gasped in shock before she rushed to Shirou’s side, cradling the boy as though he was a fragile object on the verge of breaking. She lightly shook Shirou in an attempt to get the boy to look at her. The boy in fact, tried his best to turn away from her, he cannot stand the shame of being seen like this and how would he explain to her that his sister was taken away from him.

Taiga left the boy and immediately called for help to take him to the nearby hospital.

“Hold on Shirou….please!” The voice was pleading, begging the wounded boy to not even close his eyes as she may fear that it would lead to the eternal slumber known as death.

As Shirou was being carried in the car, his blood soaking the seat but the Fujimura yakuza members paid it no heed, the boy was much more important to the heir and to their dear friend, Kiritsugu. The boy managed to keep his eyes open, but he was merely looking blankly ahead thinking of nothing more than his dear sister who was taken away from him as well as the image of that gold object that he was dreaming before.

----------------------

PS: One other thing, I need some help with making a title page for Severed Bonds, anybody here good with photoshop/photo software that is interested in doing a title page?
    Again, this chapter is going to be a long one especially because this chapter is going to go straight until the servant summoning.
    Last edited by blitz1/2; June 10th, 2015 at 08:32 PM.

I can't draw, but if you have no qualms with images using different artstyles, then I can help.

More like I have the pictures, just edit it to the way that it seems like a title page. What I had in mind is a picture of Ilya on the left (with a bluish tint), Shirou on right (with a orange/redish tint) and a Homura by herself in the middle
    Last edited by blitz1/2; June 10th, 2015 at 10:10 PM.

You accidentally called Roki Loki a few times.

It's the damn spell check. I'll go back and look through all of them later when I come back from work tom.

Sure, just PM me the images. Do you have a background picked out? And what are the dimensions of the picture you want?

Do you have a beta for this? Either way glad to see this back. And large amounts of death are still required.

The starting penalty is five... DEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATH DEATHDEATH!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

Quote Originally Posted by nitewind View Post
    Do you have a beta for this? Either way glad to see this back. And large amounts of death are still required.

The starting penalty is five... DEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATH DEATHDEATH!!!!!
    @nitewind: Unfortunately, my beta has been consumed by his life circumstances and unable to beta anymore, so back to squareone. No beta lol.

Oh and thanks to kinlyki, the title page is complete. I'll post it here.

During rewriting chapter 4, I need to get the timeline straight to write Shirou's portion of the story, please feel free to correct me.

1. Fate/zero

2. 5 years later- Kerry dies. Shirou starts school?

3. Some time in between FSN/? The BAR scene? (does that mean that Shirou and Rin are both middle school or in high school at this scene?)

4. Shinji and Shirou meet

5. Sakura and Shirou are introduced to each other, and Sakura comes every day.

6. FSN (Shirou is a 2nd year highschooler?)