Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 1234581353103 ... LastLast

Thread: What if _________ was _________'s servant?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    She will do all in her power to make Kariya forget about that married hussy ~

PFFFFT. But seriously, that would be fun to see, if only for the lulz and hopes of a Kariya Happy End.
    Hey, they can take Sakura and make a happy family together.

Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Hmmm... I dunno. I just thought the whole scenario would be hilarious, give me time and I'll create a reason.
    Well, her past and her reason for becoming a CG makes quite a bit of difference. If, for instance, she knew about Sakura's plight, then she would most definitely want to help her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    All the other masters would be dead within a day.

Except maybe Kayneth. He'd still end as KFC.
    I don't think so, actually. Assassin is good at taking down masters, but not servants. Kiritsugu would still need to find a way to draw them out into the open, away from their servant.

Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    I'd imagine Proto-Rider would do his best to somehow try to save Sakura, albeit with a sad scene in which he fails at the end.
    Why does he have to fail? He has several people who would gladly help him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
    First thing first. What was TOHSAKA's reason for becoming a Counter Guardian?
    Read Pata Hikari's "Endless Dream"

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Don't you mean CG- or Archer-EMIYA's schtick? ^^;;;

Also...all of them being Wraiths just means Gil gets an easy win. No contest.
    Not necessarily. Nasuverse is all about loopholes, after all.

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

Bazett summons the Marquis de Sade, then gets murdered by Kotomine and has her command spells taken. How does Kotomine interact with the man they coined the term "sadism" for?

Bazette summons Archer.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by legoguydude View Post
    Bazette summons Archer.
    Kotomine gets cut to pieces before safely retreating. Bazett is still grievously injured. Being Archer is suffering.

Rin is in Ireland, summoning Chuchu on his motherland before travelling back. She accidentally the lottery, you see...

...Gilgamesh summons Kotomine.

Quote Originally Posted by shinaobi View Post
    ...Gilgamesh summons Kotomine.
    Gil as a human Master would be hilarious. Imagine that near-delusional ego with only a magus's powers to back it up. (Still gets the A Rank charisma, though).
    Last edited by Zalgo Jenkins; July 30th, 2012 at 07:48 PM.

Rin succeeds in summoning a Saber and gets Julie D'Aubigny.

This lady.
    If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DecieverSupreme View Post
    Bazett summons the Marquis de Sade, then gets murdered by Kotomine and has her command spells taken. How does Kotomine interact with the man they coined the term "sadism" for?
    I think they'd get on pretty poorly, actually. The Marquis de Sade was very liberal in nature, and he wasn't evil, either.

He was more like Rider, I think, in terms of his sadism. He might find causing others pain a turn-on, but he wasn't incapable of caring for others, and I don't believe he ever abused anyone against their will, either.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixAct View Post
    Rin succeeds in summoning a Saber and gets Julie D'Aubigny.

This lady.
    Huh. Rin loses her virginity sooner in that timeline. Probably, so do several others. Wonder who Shirou gets as his Servant, there. Perhaps ignoring the canon 'Arturia is mode-locked as Saber' thing.

Also, 'died in 1707 of unknown causes at the age of 37'. In the Nasuverse, that could mean a wide variety of very interesting things...

-- Chinese Proverb

Banned
    I still want see a fanfic where...

Kiritsugu summons Gilgamesh, and Kirei summons Saber Alter/Saber, in the fourth war.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kiritsugu orders Gilgamesh to walk around with bleached hair, red-contacts Maiya, pretending she's his Master. He proceeds to murderize the Masters from the shadows, except for Kotomine who's too skilled to just die so soon. Because of Gil's prodding, Maiya awakens to the true desires of her heart, and enters a life of sin with Iri and Kiri. After they win and discover that the Grail is tainted, Kiritsugu asks Gil to either put the Grail in the GoB or to destroy it. Gil decides to store it in the GoB.

When the Einzbern whine about the Grail, Gil shuts them up. Ten years later, Illyasviel von Einzbern and Hisau Kuroko fight for the heart of Himemiya Toshirou, the star of Homurabara and heir to a really, really distant branch of the Aozaki family, thus a magus.

Gil, bored with the present times, decides to start another Grail War to pass the time using the Grail in his GoB.

Blog Entries
    What if Rin summoned Medea as her Servant?

We all know that the servant class Lancer seems to carry to worst luck... Cu Cuhlain gets his original master killed and ends up working with Kirei and Gil, he ends up either Killed (fate), immolated (UBW), or killed (HF); Diarmuid is forced to suicide himself. It's like that class has curse to end badly, now let's put it to the test and have Kayneth summon EMIYA. Would EMIYA be able to break the curse of the unlucky Lancer class, not only that, he can immediately start trolling his master if he wants, or tease both Kayneth and Sola endlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by dminon View Post
    We all know that the servant class Lancer seems to carry to worst luck... Cu Cuhlain gets his original master killed and ends up working with Kirei and Gil, he ends up either Killed (fate), immolated (UBW), or killed (HF); Diarmuid is forced to suicide himself. It's like that class has curse to end badly, now let's put it to the test and have Kayneth summon EMIYA. Would EMIYA be able to break the curse of the unlucky Lancer class, not only that, he can immediately start trolling his master if he wants, or tease both Kayneth and Sola endlessly.
    "It seems your modifications to the summoning has caused me to lose my memory."

Quote Originally Posted by dminon View Post
    Might EMIYA think that preventing the Great Fire of Fuyuki, and thus preventing 'Emiya Shirou' from existing at all, would be a big enough paradox to get him out of the Counter Force? It's good to have goals.

-- Chinese Proverb

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    Kiritsugu orders Gilgamesh to walk around with bleached hair, red-contacts Maiya, pretending she's his Master. He proceeds to murderize the Masters from the shadows, except for Kotomine who's too skilled to just die so soon. Because of Gil's prodding, Maiya awakens to the true desires of her heart, and enters a life of sin with Iri and Kiri. After they win and discover that the Grail is tainted, Kiritsugu asks Gil to either put the Grail in the GoB or to destroy it. Gil decides to store it in the GoB.

When the Einzbern whine about the Grail, Gil shuts them up. Ten years later, Illyasviel von Einzbern and Hisau Kuroko fight for the heart of Himemiya Toshirou, the star of Homurabara and heir to a really, really distant branch of the Aozaki family, thus a magus.

Gil, bored with the present times, decides to start another Grail War to pass the time using the Grail in his GoB.
    Not gonna lie. I would read both of these stories.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    What if Taiga summoned the Tohno mansion's chair?

死者 Corpse
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying_Vegeta View Post
    What if Taiga summoned the Tohno mansion's chair?
    Welp, that's pretty much it. The war has been won.