Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 1234581353 ... LastLast

Thread: Hail to the King, Baby!

That Which Exists In Between (Wo'l Raibeff)
    Fem!Gil x Shirou practically begs for a (comedic) lemon.

EDIT: I'd pay someone to write a serious romance fic with this pairing.
    <.<

>.>

How much are we talking about here?
    "Don't play pretend, boyo. That's not the way to fight."

"But it's all I know!"

"Oh? You seem to have misunderstood, boyo. Don't play, and don't pretend. If you must be someone else to be of use, become that person fully. Encapsulate yourself into their form, physically, mentally and spiritually."

"After all, if all of Creation reveals itself to you, then surely the existence of another entity, no matter how alien should not escape you, no?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Silver Sky View Post
    Agreed.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think I have not mentioned my love for this, so I'm here to correct that mistake.

This is awesome.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It is still more hilarious than it ought to be - by rights, I should be reaching for the brain bleach.

Insidious, I tell you!
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    Fun story, Hymn. Nice seeing another way of pulling off female Gilgamesh.
    Velsper approves! Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by The Silver Sky View Post
    Fem!Gil x Shirou practically begs for a (comedic) lemon.
    *nods solemnly*

I shall take it under consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Oh, go on then. I suppose you (just about) deserve it.
    A thousands thanks, oh generous Mistress!

Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    I think I have not mentioned my love for this, so I'm here to correct that mistake.

This is awesome.
    ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    It is still more hilarious than it ought to be - by rights, I should be reaching for the brain bleach.

Insidious, I tell you!
    All part of my master plan.

Alright, about the snippet last night: just when I was about to post it, lightning struck and I lost power and internet. Ominous. But that won't stop me from posting! Expect the new snippet up soon. Say....ten minutes or so. Or after someone else posts. I want this to have its own post for the sake of a table of contents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Or after someone else posts. I want this to have its own post for the sake of a table of contents.
    Need a bump? :3

Blog Entries
    For the purpose of separation.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    This was not a good day for Rin. It was bad enough that she had to deal with that Edelfelt on a daily basis. So what if she got worked up? It was perfectly understandable! Them ending up trying to burn each other’s face off was only natural. They caused property damage, but it was nothing that couldn’t be solved by greasing a few palms.

Until the two of them had damaged Gilgamesh’s summer home, that is. While she was still in it no less.

Which is why Rin and Luvia were currently tied together back-to-back and on their knees in their very damaged, and consequently very revealing, clothing. At least Enkidu had been replaced with magical silk ropes, but that was a small comfort when they were both at the King of Heroes’ mercy.

And God help her, but Rin was enjoying herself.

She couldn’t help it. Gilgamesh was just too beautiful. A elegant white nightgown was draped upon, and despite its lack of color and decoration it made Rin feel positively plain. Rin knew full well that she was pretty, and Luvia for all of her many flaws was no ugly duckling herself, but Gilgamesh was on a whole different level. Rin tried to hold on to her righteous anger, but it was slowly being drowned beneath pure, undiluted lust.

The King of Heroes tapped a finger against her lips. “Well, well, well.” Her voice made Rin’s breath hitch, and she was pretty sure she heard Luvia breathe a little harder too.

Okay, not so slowly.

“I must say that I am most annoyed by your interruption today.” Gilgamesh walked around Rin and Luvia, hips swaying right in front of them as she did so. “Most annoyed.”

Now Rin was feeling genuinely guilty for wrecking Gilgamesh’s home, and wanted to make it up to her. Like paying for the damages. How did she do that?! It wasn’t fair! If Gilgamesh really tried Rin would be broke before the night was through. Rin really, really hoped that money wasn’t what Gilgamesh was after.

Gilgamesh stopped her pacing, leaned between the two girls and rested a hand on each of their shoulders. “But let it not be said that I am unaware of the disputes amongst my prominent subjects.” Hot air tickled Rin’s ear as her breathing began to quicken.

She wasn’t panting. Really.

Luvia totally was though.

“The two of you are at odds quite often, aren’t you?” Gilgamesh’s hand was caressing Rin’s neck, and Rin found herself leaning into the woman’s touch. Her embarrassment was tempered only by feeling Luvia shifting in the same direction. “I hear it all the time. See it, too. I have an artifact called the All-Seeing Eye that I use to observe this city and its inhabitants. You’d be surprised by how much I know about you. About how you really feel about each other.”

Oh no. Oh no no no no no.

Rin could hear Gilgamesh doing something to Luvia. “I think the two of you just need to learn how to get along, hmm?” Rin could hear her rival moaning, with attempts at restraint and dignity but before long Luvia’s voice couldn’t be described as anything but wanton.

“Rin,” Gilgamesh said leisurely. “You’d like to know how to incite these sounds in dear Luviagelita, right?”

Rin should have been resisting. She knew she should have been. Bad enough Gilgamesh aroused her so easily, but admitting that she wanted to make her rival gasp and pant beneath her fingers? She’d die of the shame.

And yet she couldn’t deny Gilgamesh. “Y-Yes!”

The King of Heroes hummed pleasantly. “I thought as much.” Now it was Rin’s turn, and Gilgamesh’s hand slipped down into lower, private places that Rin should really try to defend.

She didn’t.

“And you’d be willing to do exactly as I say, to learn how to make your friend sing under your touch?”

“Yes!” God help her but Rin didn’t even have to think about that to answer.

Another caress made Rin shiver. “Your turn Luviagelita. How would you like to be able to bring Rin to heel?”

“Hey,” Rin protested, but any further complaints were cut off as questing fingers stole Rin’s voice from her, and nearly took coherent thought with it.

“Quiet,” Gilgamesh said with a touch of steel that made Rin instantly obey. “Now then, your answer Luviagelita?”

Yes.” Luvia’s voice was practically a growl. Rin could feel Luvia straining in the ropes, their flesh pressed against each other.

“And you’ll do anything I tell you to do, like a good vassal?”

“God dammit, I agree already, hurry up!”

Rin watched Gilgamesh’s arm lash out with half-lidded eyes, to grab what was probably Luvia’s chin. “That remark is going to cost you.” Gilgamesh’s eyes burned with displeasure. “The two of you were already going to work for my forgiveness and teachings, but you Luviagelita….you will be working quite a bit harder.” And then what must have been tight a firm grip became a pat of Luvia’s cheek. “But worry not. You can be forgiven.”

Rin watched as Gilgamesh’s frown curved into a smile that made her quiver. “Now then, I have made excuses for the two of you to be absent for the next week.” Gilgamesh reached down, and Rin felt what remain of her clothing begin to rip and tear, as well as Luvia’s gown begin to fall to the floor in pieces. “During this time, we’ll get to know each other very, very well.”

Skilled fingers began to wander Rin’s body, eliciting sharp gasps from the girl. The equally fervent sounds from Luvia only spurred Rin on.

“In fact,” Gilgamesh said with delight. “I dare say the two of you will be best of friends before the day is through. You’ll never want to leave the other’s side again.” A deep, throaty chuckled resounded in Rin’s ears. “Or mine, for that matter.”

A finger turned Rin’s chin, and she felt Luvia’s cheek press into hers as they both stared into exquisite ruby red eyes.

“I promise.”
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    ... fuuuuuuu-!

Stupid, sexy Gilgamesh.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

*looks at tent in pants*

I'll aahh...

I'll be in my bunk.

Fukken awesome work Hymn

Blog Entries
    The blessing of Charisma A+.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    *looks at tent in pants*

I'll aahh...

I'll be in my bunk.

Fukken awesome work Hymn
    Glad to know it worked! This is new territory for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    The blessing of Charisma A+.
    Bingo. For Fem!Gilgamesh I'm interpreting it, roughly, as so beautiful it's a curse. Or it would be a curse if Gilgamesh weren't amazingly egotistical. Combine that with force of personality and people practically beg to follow Gilgamesh's orders.

It always annoyed me that the only people ever affected by Gil's Charisma are essentially people who don't matter. Being an A or B list character pretty much means you can see Gil for the jerk that he is, no need to resist his Charisma. So I want to go in the opposite direction here.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Bingo. For Fem!Gilgamesh I'm interpreting it, roughly, as so beautiful it's a curse. Or it would be a curse if Gilgamesh weren't amazingly egotistical. Combine that with force of personality and people practically beg to follow Gilgamesh's orders.

It always annoyed me that the only people ever affected by Gil's Charisma are essentially people who don't matter. Being an A or B list character pretty much means you can see Gil for the jerk that he is, no need to resist his Charisma. So I want to go in the opposite direction here.
    I like the way you think; your stats really should matter for every relevant interaction.

This means you adore Gilgamesh as long as he/she doesn't do anything close to 'murder your parents in front of you'. Or you don't have equivalently ridiculous Charisma.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    I like the way you think; your stats really should matter for every relevant interaction.
    Exactly. Saber seems to use her mere B Rank often enough, and you can that Iskander uses his A Rank. Why does Gil not use his A+?!

Oh right, because people would be lining up to award him the Grail.

This means you adore Gilgamesh as long as he/she doesn't do anything close to 'murder your parents in front of you'. Or you don't have equivalently ridiculous Charisma.
    Or making a concerted mental effort to resist. Sooner or later you're gonna lose though cause Gilgamesh doesn't even have to try.

Also, Herk's Bravery is good for mental effects up to A Rank. Which still isn't enough to completely save him, but it puts him further ahead than almost anyone else.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar
    It always annoyed me that the only people ever affected by Gil's Charisma are essentially people who don't matter.
    Thissssssssss. This so much.

Would it have killed Nasu to have Shirou occasionally admire the AUO's goldenness in a way befitting of mongrels? Like, the occasional desire to bend his knee or call him "My lord" or bask in his golden presence or stuff?

Or hell, any of the characters in the fate franchise. The closest we get is Tokiomi groveling. For a person so charismatic it's almost a curse, people don't seem to like him that much.

Then again, it does look like the A+ charisma affected hundreds of FSN fans. Look at how many wank him and wish to follow him and lust after him! Maybe Nasu planned on that.

Blog Entries
    Exactly. Saber seems to use her mere B Rank often enough, and you can that Iskander uses his A Rank. Why does Gil not use his A+?!

Oh right, because people would be lining up to award him the Grail.

Or making a concerted mental effort to resist. Sooner or later you're gonna lose though cause Gilgamesh doesn't even have to try.

Also, Herk's Bravery is good for mental effects up to A Rank. Which still isn't enough to completely save him, but it puts him further ahead than almost anyone else.
    Of course, Mad Enhancement overrides any sort of liking with rage, so there's also that.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NamesAreHardToComeUpWith View Post

Would it have killed Nasu to have Shirou occasionally admire the AUO's goldenness in a way befitting of mongrels? Like, the occasional desire to bend his knee or call him "My lord" or bask in his golden presence or stuff?
    Exactly. Hell, it could have been a battle of CHarisma ranks. Can Saber's B Rank, natural likable personality, and Shirou's affection for her overcome Gilgamesh's Rank A+? Who will Shirou swear fealty to?

No choice for this VN, let it be entirely decided based on how many Saber points you have.

Or hell, any of the characters in the fate franchise. The closest we get is Tokiomi groveling. For a person so charismatic it's almost a curse, people don't seem to like him that much.
    Pretty much. Hell, Kotomine has spent how many years in The King's presence? And he treats Gilgamesh like an unruly lodger.

It's bullshit, I tell you.

Then again, it does look like the A+ charisma affected hundreds of FSN fans. Look at how many wank him and wish to follow him and lust after him! Maybe Nasu planned on that.
    I try not to give Nasu too much credit myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden
    Of course, Mad Enhancement overrides any sort of liking with rage, so there's also that.
    True, true....

​Or does it?

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Quote Originally Posted by NamesAreHardToComeUpWith View Post

I honestly think that of anyone present, Shirou would be the only one truly immune, if only because he perceives the world so differently than anyone else.

You know, before you grovel and beg for orders, you'd likely need a sense of self eh?
    Last edited by Santo; July 9th, 2012 at 01:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    I honestly think that of anyone present, Shirou would be the only one truly immune, if only because he perceives the world so differently than anyone else.

You know, before you grovel and beg for orders, you'd likely need a sense of self eh?
    Eh, could go either way in my mind. But Shirou having a natural disposition to resist that A+ Rank Charimsa could have been such a wonderful feature and reason why Shirou has to fight Gilgamesh, I'll give you that.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Eh, could go either way in my mind. But Shirou having a natural disposition to resist that A+ Rank Charimsa could have been such a wonderful feature and reason why Shirou has to fight Gilgamesh, I'll give you that.
    Also, saw what ya said about Kirei.

Kirei would be the same to a similar extent. Because he is just as twisted as Shirou. And is grateful to Gil for showing him the 'path' he walks. But is unaffected by Gil's charisma because quite honestly he will derive no enjoyment from it.

What good is giving your fealty if all it gives you is a sense of emptiness with no desire to keep your word?

Gil had to actually work towards gaining Kirei's loyalty on Zero, and he did this by 'opening' Kirei's eyes.

Gotta love twisted people. :3