Thread: Just sharing a news article in a subforum which allows for news to be shared...

Banned
    Blog Entries

Just sharing a news article in a subforum which allows for news to be shared...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...mily-home.html

Rory McInnes, 18, climbed on to the flat roof of his parents' home and daubed the symbol using a tin of white paint, after watching a programme about Google Earth.

Web surfers can view detailed images from satellites using the Google software, enabling them to zoom in on their homes to see them from above.

But parents Andy and Clare did not discover their son's rude artwork until a helicopter spotted it on top of their home near Hungerford, Berks.

The pilot called The Sun newspaper, which then contacted Mr McInnes to tell him.

Mr McInnes, 54, a company director, thought the newspaper was having a joke.

He said: "It's an April Fool's joke, right? There's no way there's a 60ft phallus on top of my house."
    However, when he asked each of his four children if there was indeed the image of a phallus on their newly-completed roof, Rory owned up.
    When Mr McInnes phoned his son, who is currently in Brazil on a gap year, the teenager said: "Oh, you've found it then!"
    The boy's father appeared to take the prank in good humour.
    But he said: "When Rory gets home he will be given a scrubbing brush and white spirit and he can go and scrub it off."

Blog Entries
    The child in me just wants to say owned.
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Guy will have quite a task when he gets back home.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Blog Entries
    Awesome dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

That is a nice house...look at all them velociraptor entry points.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Eh, drawing a penis on your rooftop to be seen by all who goes to Google Earth as a leisure. Classic immaturity revamped into gold.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    That guy is beyond childish.

Don't mind me, I'm just the guy whose list of things I hate has "immaturity" near the top.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?