Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
Finally saw Thor 2.

Well, I could nitpick every instance (not really, I don't want to), but in the end let's say this movie was... really, really silly.

Not in a "what the fuck am I watching?" way, but still not in a good way. There were a lot of "mmmyeh, really, no" stuff going on.
A shame. I liked it for more or less that very reason.

Some things to say though: I realized how good Hiddleston is in portraying Loki. I mean, he is Loki, incarnated. He totally portrays a character that feels "real".
Hell, yes - and it was nice to see Thor continuing to mature.

On the other hand, though, Natalie Portman's Jane Foster is completely superfluous).
Mm, maybe a little. The problem, of course, is that Sif is also one of his love interests (to the extent that he seriously indulges in one) in the comics (not to mention his mythological wife), so Jane as a character is kind of superfluous. She's one of many mortals he flirts with over the course of his series - one of the more serious ones, true, but still not the major one.

Dem hints at the Infinity Gems~

AND THAT POST CREDIT SCENE, MEN. I was totally blown away. Like literally, "shiiiiiiiit!!". I was already surprised at Loki's betrayal, but okay, I could have expected that, but not the post credit scene!
Which one (there are two)? I assume you mean the mid-credits scene . . .?

Ah, that's him! I knew I had already seen that face!
Yeah - once you know, it's obvious, but otherwise, he's just maddeningly familiar.

To be fair (or better, as not a particular hardcore comic fan), I'd say that switching the colors (and relative powers) of some gems is a minor and overall irrelevant change.
True - and as I'm not a huge Infinity Gems nut, it's not a big deal. It's just a curiosity, since it's the kind of minor detail it seems silly to change (assuming, of course, that they have).