Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Magical Girl Quest RP

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why does Justice girl remind of the other Justice girl from Akame no Kiru?

Teasing the Penguin God!

For fun, I decided to try to make the antithesis to KT's Justice Girl

The world is flawed. The world is corrupted. The world is broken. These were among the earliest thoughts you can remember. All of the suffering that was happening throughout the world. All of the pain. All of the tears. All of the despair. If despair had to exist, why so much? Why so often? Why did it have to exist at all?

It was a question that nagged at you for years. But, in the end, you came up with no answer, and suddenly realized that was the answer. That the world was not flawed. The world was not corrupted. The world was not broken. The prior hopes that the world was wrong was merely the thoughts of a hopelessly naïve dreamer. There was no grand purpose, there was no reason, there was no logic for all the evil in this world. And by the same token, there was no purpose, there was no reason, there was no logic for all the good in this world. And because above all, you realized there was no such thing as justice but the strong imposing their will upon the weak. The realization of this truth shook your life to its core, and also, gave you an incredible sense of freedom.

And so, you continued your life, but with your eyes open. And when you could, you would subtly help those who were still hopelessly stuck with their delusions about the world see the truth. That there was no good, no evil, and certainly no such thing as justice.

You have dabbled in several types of martial arts, but of those, the only one you showed a talent in is Aikido. The idea of a defensive martial art which negated and diverted strength rather than opposing it head on or using it amused you somewhat.

Academically, you were mostly average in most subjects. The subjects you excelled in were history and literature. You also joined the drama club and the debate club. People often praised you for being more attentive than your peers and for being quite persuasive. You didn’t often volunteer, unless you saw an opportunity to help open somebody’s eyes to the truth of the world. You were never forceful, and preferred to talk to them at length about the world. In occasional, extreme situations, when a rare opportunity emerged, you would even be able to secretly arrange it so some strangers would find themselves in a situation where they would have their eyes opened.

You are somewhat on the more athletic side, but to any types of extremes. You also have a modest chest, neither completely flat nor super developed (for your age).

You look fairly normal. You have long straight long black hair that reaches your shoulders, and pure blue eyes. People have also remarked that your eyes have ‘a strange calmness’. A few of your teeth are also slightly sharper than average giving them an appearance that people have referred to as ‘fangs’.

As someone who prefers to use your mind and voice over your strength, you give a somewhat ‘proper’ feel. As far as clothing goes, the things you tend to favor nondescript clothing. Apart from that, you don’t really have any strong feelings about the subject.

Your favorite colors are white, black, and blue. You like white and black because they’re both ‘pure’, and blue for no other reason than it matches your eyes. Indeed, the lack of a real reason was another thing that minorly amused you when you thought about it.

You live at home with your parents and younger sister, and for the most part, it seems to be your standard family. And for the other three members, maybe it truly is. Your father is a teacher of world history, and everybody assumes your talent for history comes from him. Maybe it does. Your mother is a reporter, and will often go on long trips to foreign countries. Furthermore, she’ll always return with exciting stories. Your younger sister is still a naïve dreamer at the age of 7. You have yet to attempt to teach your family the truth of this world. Despite feeling no emotion at the thought of possibly shattering their worldview with the truth, you hold off on it. You instinctively feel that this isn’t yet the time. So for the most part, you play the tale of the dutiful eldest daughter.

For the most part, you live your life one day at a time, waiting for opportunities to spread your truth.

But what if you had powers? You would be able to help people see the truth much more easily. You wouldn’t have to wait for the rare times when factors just happen to line up to make a good situation to see the truth of the world. You could actively create these scenarios and spread your gospel.

And maybe, you will be able to make the entire world open its eyes. But that’s all just idle imagination, completely pointless, totally meaningless…
    Last edited by Tangerang; August 2nd, 2012 at 01:41 AM.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like Tang's the best >>
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

>GLORIOUS JUSTICE

I approve of KT's idea, although it needs more of my idea in it.

YOU CAN'T HAVE JUSTICE WITHOUT BATMANGIRL :V

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Welp, KT has outdone anything I could have thought of. JUSTICE SHALL PREVAIL.
    Damnit Ace!
    Last edited by deviatesfish; August 2nd, 2012 at 08:55 AM.

If I'm With You, Surely Paradise Exists! Froggie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like Tangerang's second profile. It has a nice vibe, but it's lacking a little something and the nihilism seems a bit forced.

Hmm... need to think of something unique.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Tangerang's second profile. It has a nice vibe, but it's lacking a little something and the nihilism seems a bit forced.

Hmm... need to think of something unique.

Blog Entries
    Wha...? But you haven't submitted anything!

Blog Entries
    Post it anyway!

I briefly considered giving my character a morbid/depressing past but ended up deciding against it.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    Well, there's Tang's and there's KT's. Which do people want?

Blog Entries
    Isn't froggie still writing one up?
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    I wanna wait, but Froggie just said

Quote Originally Posted by Ziodyne View Post
    I meant that I'm writing up something but it's turning out way, way too morbid

...So do I keep waiting?

If I'm With You, Surely Paradise Exists! Froggie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I sent fish a significantly toned down concept outline, simply implying what had before been explicit. I'll see if I can cover the required details and post it up sometime later tonight.

Blog Entries
    oh, alright then!

By the way, I think I sort of mentioned this, but I created my character to be a sort of inverse/opposite to KT's JUSTICE GIRL. In other words, I think she'd probably work better as a sort of 'enemy magic girl' to KT'S JUSTICE GIRL, assuming KT'S JUSTICE GIRL gets picked, as opposed to being a standalone character. Well, if you want to use an analogy, if KT's char was Batman, this char would have been the Joker. Only as an analogy for the relationship between the two though.

Honk

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lemme see... Between KT and Tang's characters, I choose KT's.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How many people you got in this magical thngie?
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker