Page 101 of 125 FirstFirst ... 51919699100101102103106111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2483

Thread: [FF] Trinity VII: The Twilight (Type-Moon/Harry Potter X-over)

I'm loving everyone's reactions to Galen not being dead. The bit with Bill was good too.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, keeping in mind that he hasn't had the best of reputations, his return from the grave is hardly liable to be greeted with joyous celebrations . . .

Pleased you're enjoying it, though.
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    When there's no more room in Hell.... GALEN shall roam the EARTH! Lol.
    Good Chapter, odd to find out Dumbledore may have told the whole truth at least once in his life. And Bill finds out the truth of Marriage. Poor Parvarti gets the worst present she ever had. Good work.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

Hell couldn’t hold him . . .
    BWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

Well, did they expected anything else?
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.

Spoiler:

CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai Burnout View Post
    When there's no more room in Hell.... GALEN shall roam the EARTH! Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by MWkillkenny84 View Post
    BWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

Well, did they expected anything else?
    *Chuckles* I was worried I'd overdone it on the corniness factor with that last bit - but I just couldn't resist. Glad you enjoyed it.

Good Chapter, odd to find out Dumbledore may have told the whole truth at least once in his life. And Bill finds out the truth of Marriage. Poor Parvarti gets the worst present she ever had. Good work.
    Thank you.

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    *Chuckles* I was worried I'd overdone it on the corniness factor with that last bit - but I just couldn't resist. Glad you enjoyed it.
    What's wrong with being corny if it works?

Anyway, loved the chapter. Looking forward to seeing them raise an army of magical school kids. So cliched but who cares?.

Oh, by the way. You might want to find some time to edit the chapter. I found one (maybe two, wasn't sure) typos where a 'she' became a 'he'.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fsnfan View Post
    What's wrong with being corny if it works?
    I'm used to being surrounded by people who don't quite share my sense of humour, so what "works" in my head isn't necessarily true for the rest of the world.

Anyway, loved the chapter. Looking forward to seeing them raise an army of magical school kids. So cliched but who cares?
    At the moment, they are outnumbered - they have to make up the difference somehow. Besides, as noted, without the training, the students are just several dozen hostages.

Oh, by the way. You might want to find some time to edit the chapter. I found one (maybe two, wasn't sure) typos where a 'she' became a 'he'.
    Oops - I'll fix it when I get a chance, thanks.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

At the moment, they are outnumbered - they have to make up the difference somehow. Besides, as noted, without the training, the students are just several dozen hostages.

And with training they can, hopefully, make a repeat of the Mahora Vs Martian Army Battle. Too bad they do not have a ninja and a gunslinger for a badass duel.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    And with training they can, hopefully, make a repeat of the Mahora Vs Martian Army Battle. Too bad they do not have a ninja and a gunslinger for a badass duel.
    Takara (or possibly Shiki) and Galen (or possibly Kiritsugu) don't count?

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle hatori's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Galen'd have to tap into Avenger somehow for that to work tho, and Takara's used up her last Command Mantra.
    I shall serve thy cause, upon my honour, till thy death.
    -Avenger/Jester. Trinity Series.
    Destined Legacies, shamelessly rewriting it since 2010

When I go random.

A thought just occurred to me about Galen owning Grimmauld Place: did he do anything about the portrait of Phineas that Dumbledore uses to communicate between Grimmauld Place and the Headmaster's office?
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hatori View Post
    Galen'd have to tap into Avenger somehow for that to work tho, and Takara's used up her last Command Mantra.
    Not necessarily; he's already a next-to-impossible shot, as long as he sticks to handguns.

Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    A thought just occurred to me about Galen owning Grimmauld Place: did he do anything about the portrait of Phineas that Dumbledore uses to communicate between Grimmauld Place and the Headmaster's office?
    Oh yeah - it got torched early.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Heh, I figured, I just couldn't remember. I'm rereading the series and I'm up to Book 6, so I've forgotten big chunks of Book 7.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Heh, I figured, I just couldn't remember. I'm rereading the series and I'm up to Book 6, so I've forgotten big chunks of Book 7.
    I don't think I ever explicitly mentioned it; but it's something Galen would've done. Granted, Dumbledore would've had to know to ask about happenings at Grimmauld Place - but at the very least, Galen would have had Phineas sequestered in the attic, if he couldn't outright destroy the portrait.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    I don't think I ever explicitly mentioned it; but it's something Galen would've done. Granted, Dumbledore would've had to know to ask about happenings at Grimmauld Place - but at the very least, Galen would have had Phineas sequestered in the attic, if he couldn't outright destroy the portrait.
    Couldn't he try bribing Phineas instead to counter-spy on Dumbledore? Might be able to use this as a plot twist.

Blog Entries
    Hard to imagine what you could bribe a portrait with - besides, as I recall, the portraits are bound to the service of the Headmaster, like it or not. So, much safer just to seal it away or destroy it outright.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Takara (or possibly Shiki) and Galen (or possibly Kiritsugu) don't count?
    I was saying on the opposite side of the battlefield, a-là Kaede Nagase (Ninja) Vs Mana Tatsumiya (Gunslinger) Duel.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    I was saying on the opposite side of the battlefield, a-là Kaede Nagase (Ninja) Vs Mana Tatsumiya (Gunslinger) Duel.
    Ah. That would be difficult to arrange - although, it is the kind of thing they would do for fun . . .

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Ah. That would be difficult to arrange - although, it is the kind of thing they would do for fun . . .
    True enough.

Now, can we expect the little baby of Arc ask to Shiki, when she will be growed up, "Senpai, why are you my daddy now?", can we?
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    True enough.

Now, can we expect the little baby of Arc ask to Shiki, when she will be growed up, "Senpai, why are you my daddy now?", can we?
    . . . I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. Could you please clarify?

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette