Page 84 of 125 FirstFirst ... 34747982838485868994 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2483

Thread: [FF] Trinity VII: The Twilight (Type-Moon/Harry Potter X-over)

Meh, it happens.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    Don't worry, shit happens. Take all the time you need as long as you are working on it. I rather not rush this. Also I've been putting some thought into that P3 crossover and would like your opinion on things in the game including the social links since Galen would be the hero. I need to know who he can connect with and if not if there are any alternates. Eg. Shirou would make a decent Tower or Sun. Galen would be Moon for someone else's link. Takara I don't know.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twi View Post
    Meh, it happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai Burnout View Post
    Don't worry, shit happens. Take all the time you need as long as you are working on it. I rather not rush this.
    Thanks, guys - I appreciate your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai Burnout View Post
    Also I've been putting some thought into that P3 crossover and would like your opinion on things in the game including the social links since Galen would be the hero. I need to know who he can connect with and if not if there are any alternates. Eg. Shirou would make a decent Tower or Sun. Galen would be Moon for someone else's link. Takara I don't know.
    I'm not sure - I'll have to think about it.
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

epicness (and struggle) needs preparation ^^

You will probably need a couple of months of break when the final battle arrives : considering how much epicness you gave us this far, the pinnacle will probably be very hard to come up with if you want to do it justice.

no matter what you do : good luck
    "I am the core of my thoughts ; Belief is my body ; And choice is my blood
    I have revised over a thousand judgments
    Unafraid of loss ; Nor aware of gain
    Have withstood pain to update many times
    Waiting for truth's arrival. ; This is the one uncertain path.
    My whole life has been... ; Unlimited Bayes Works !"

- HP and the Methods of Rationality, Omake 4 : FATE/SANE NIGHT

Blog Entries
    DISCLAIMER: Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night, and all related characters and concepts are the creation and property of Kinoko Nasu and Type-Moon, along with anyone who's happened to license them, like Geneon or Funimation. Harry Potter and all related characters and concepts are the creation and property of J.K. Rowling, along with her publishers and Warner Bros., as regards the movie material.

This is a not-for-profit, just-for-fun project.

Writer's Note: Certain dialogue sequences in this story are lifted from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, but I trust in the intelligence of my readers (and the availability of the books) to recognise them.

Chapter 54 – In Another Country

November 21, 1997

“Tell me about Shiki Tohno,” Kiritsugu said calmly.

He felt anything but, mind you, and he’d already heard enough of the story behind his friends’ relationship to have an idea of what they now faced – which was nothing good . . .

But Ciel’s recounting of it would hopefully fill in the now-relevant gaps, and give her a chance to focus, and stave off the panic that had obviously, if quietly, taken hold of her.

“He was a vampiric thrall, when I met him,” Ciel said flatly, leaving unspoken the phrase “Like I was.”

“He wasn’t turned,” she continued, “but as a thrall, the vampiric blood in him allowed him to access his full physical capabilities, like an Inferi or fledgling vampire. And with his Tohno blood, that meant a lot of capability. Nothing we could throw at him could stop him, when we managed to hit him at all. He had the strength of a mountain troll, a hide like a giant, and as fast an Acromantula . . .”

She shuddered as the memory washed over her.”If he hadn’t been so easily addled by Arcueid’s Veela allure, thanks to the damage of the enthralling process, we’d never have stood a chance. ”

Ciel took a shaky breath, and then continued, almost desperately, “But I swear to you, Kiritsugu – Shiki killed him.” Her tone turned angry. “Shiki killed him, and it cost seven years of his life to do it . . . !”

“I know,” Kiritsugu said simply.

The origins of the Nanaya Death Sight weren’t known any longer – even before the Tohno clan had done their work, the mystical trait of the bloodline had been rarely seen invoked. It was no wonder, given the cost it demanded, but of those it had killed, they had always been targets deemed impossible to kill by any method. As such, it was no surprise that the stories behind the beginning of their ability had long ago passed into the realm of rumour and mythology.

According to the legends, the Death Sight had been bestowed on the family by the death goddess Izanami herself, as a means of fulfilling her promise to kill a thousand people a day. However, the first Nanaya had, for all his willingness to seek down the darkest paths, been an honourable retainer to his emperor. Despite all the temptation that possessing the ability to kill anything afforded, the first Nanaya had only used it at his lord’s command.

Furious at the wasting of her gift, Izanami had then twisted it into a curse, one that would affect all Nanaya until the clan’s end, stealing their lives along with the lives of others. Many of them fell, after that – not in honourable battle, as their bloodlines and society would demand, but as pale, sickened shadows of their former selves. In the age of the samurai, there could be no grimmer fate . . .

And yet, for centuries beyond counting, the Nanaya had never hesitated to place their gift at the disposal of the Emperor. For all the fear the clan engendered, their honour and their loyalty had been without question, for as many generations as the years Kiritsugu had lived.

For all the similarities between himself and Shiki, he wasn’t a Nanaya. He’d never had the temptation of their gift, or the burden of their curse – but he’d been Shiki’s partner for over a decade. In that time, he had lived with the knowledge that if things got as bad as they could go, that card was there to be played . . .

And what it would cost to be played.

Kiritsugu was quite sure that, if he’d been a Nanaya, Iris would’ve wrapped him in a gilded cage, or at least kept him as far from danger as possible. Not because she was a bad person, or because she didn’t care about other people, or even that the risk to his life would risk her own, but because she loved him too much to take the risks and pay the prices that she knew he would. And in all honesty, if she had been a Nanaya, he would probably do the same.

In Kiritsugu’s opinion, it said a lot of both Ciel and her husband that they could be in the business they were – that they could have the courage to use his trump card when it was needed, the judgment to not use it, and the inner strength to endure the cost.

Any other thoughts on the matter were abruptly sidelined as part of the hotel’s upper wall suddenly exploded. Surprised, Kiritsugu and Ciel watched a humanoid form (though too large and bulky to be fully human, he suspected) fall to the street – only to burst into flames a moment later, and stand, rejuvenated, before leaping up to begin climbing the outer wall back up to the point he’d fallen from.

“It is him,” Ciel breathed. “What the hell . . .?

A corner of Kiritsugu’s mind noted that he now had prime ribbing material, given Ciel’s usual stance towards cursing – but it was a minor element in his tactical analysis of the situation.

“Phoenix regeneration,” he answered, finding himself unexpectedly impressed. “They’ve managed to breed in a phoenix’s regenerative capacity – and adapted it for combat, too.”

“Of course,” Ciel said, almost absently. “It wouldn’t do any good to have dead soldiers revived as infants, would it?”

He shook his head. “No, it wouldn’t.”

And, despite the clear evidence of their foe’s apparent immortality, the last of the Emiya clan found a grim smile stretching itself across his face.

“I have to admit – I’m going to enjoy this,” he remarked to Ciel, as he settled into position, and sighted his target.

“I’ve never had a chance to kill anyone who deserved it more than once before.”

As previously noted, the Killing Curse was one of the most destructive spells known to wizardry or witchcraft. Unlike most of the spells commonly used in Europe, which had a Latin basis, its incantation was rooted in Aramaic, and translated to “let the object be destroyed.”

While that limited the curse to a single target, to those with sufficient power and hatred, it was potent enough to shatter souls, leaving no mark upon its victims. And for those things that it struck which lacked a soul – such as a hastily-levitated object, serving as a makeshift shield – there was no other result but the object’s total destruction.

Granted, no real test had ever been made as to the limits of the curse’s scale (would a single curse, for example, shatter a mountain, or merely disintegrate a chunk of it?), but the rule held true for anything that roughly human-sized, or slightly larger. A mountain troll could be felled by a Killing Curse of sufficient power, for example (though more often, it was several of them), though no one had ever really dared to try and test it on a dragon.

As such, it would be an understatement to say that it was a surprise when, upon striking Tsumi, Kiritsugu’s bullet exploded in a green flash that permeated Tsumi’s entire body – and failed to any more than blow a softball-sized hole in his back. A blackened ichor too dark to be human blood oozed from the centre of the wound, though the outer edges were eerily cauterised.

Ciel stared, not quite believing her eyes, but too horrified to doubt. Not only had the monster not fallen, after a pause, he resumed climbing, and the bloody hole in his back gradually smouldered into nonexistence!

“What the hell?

“Combat-adapted phoenix regeneration,” Kiritsugu reminded her dryly. “It would be pretty silly if it couldn’t deal with wounds, when it already reverses death.”

“Not that! He just shrugged off a Killing Curse!”

“He’s got a dense body structure – based off a troll or a dragon, I’d guess.” Kiritsugu took a closer look through the scope. “Make that dragon or basilisk; I can make out some kind of scale pattern under the outer skin layer.”

Ciel did not, under normal conditions, shriek. Nor did she screech, as a general rule. She was a refined lady, whose manners were impeccable even in her most irritated moods, or the most bizarre of situations – and that attitude had only strengthened since she’d had children of her own to set an example for.

Given the circumstances, however, most people would probably forgive her for screaming, “Why are you so CALM?!

(Not that Ciel would admit to doing any such thing, later, of course – though, also holding honesty in high regard, she wouldn’t directly deny it, either. It took all her skill to successfully be so evasive, but she had a reputation to live up to.)

“Because,” Kiritsugu said, unaffected, “all that armour is just another object to be broken.” Suiting his actions to his words, he fired another bullet – and a second bullet, a heartbeat later, so quickly that it almost sounded like a single shot.

As before, the Killing Curse bullet detonated a portion of Tsumi’s outer body in a verdant explosion; the second, striking the now-exposed area, sent a blaze of green light throughout the Tohno enforcer’s body. He dropped lifelessly from his perch on the wall, exploding into flames as he fell —

Only to explode again, with a wet, meaty splat, as his body hit the bottom of the crater made be his previous impact.

For several seconds, there was a silent tension, as everyone conscious of events (meaning those not concentrating on gaining personal or family vengeance) waited with bated breath . . .

And with a roar of flames and bestial fury, the monstrous creature rose from the pit once more.

Ciel groaned. “It’s unstoppable!

“I’m not out of bullets yet,” Kiritsugu said.

She stared at him, half-convinced that her old friend had lost his mind. “They don’t work – what does it matter how many you’ve got left?”

“Because that thing has to have a limit, too,” he told her. “Phoenixes are creatures of light, air, and flame – and he isn’t. There’s too much other in his bloodline, too many mortal creatures, for him to be as immortal as a phoenix is. That means that he’s either got a hard, ritual limit on the number of times he can be resurrected, or he can only pull it off as long as he’s got the magic to do it – and as long as he’s resurrecting, he isn’t doing anything else.”

Ciel could see the logic. “And if it’s a ritual limit, then it’s something like three, seven, or thirteen? Or maybe nine, given the association with cats, and the months that lead to new life’s beginning.”

“That’s three already,” Kiritsugu said with a nod. “So it’s either more than that, or a function of his magic, like dragon’s breath. Either way, we just need to keep hitting him until it’s exhausted.”

“. . . I don’t think that I know any spells powerful enough to get through his defences,” Ciel admitted.

“That’s OK,” Kiritsugu admitted. “I’d much prefer you to have you on overwatch – because sooner or later, somebody’s going to figure out where I’m shooting from, and I don’t have a safe backup position in all this.” He gestured at the melee below, before looking up at her with a smirk. “But if you’d be so kind as to use a broom and an Invisibility Cloak, and deflect their attempts to kill me, while I keep shooting . . .”

Ciel stared at him again, before returning his smirk. “Well, well – you’ve finally learned your lesson? Or did Irisviel threaten to cut off something if you lost any more pieces?”

“She’d never use that threat,” he assured her. “She doesn’t believe in punishing herself.”

“You lucky basta – AH!” came Sirius’ envious voice through the mirror, before being cut off by what sounded like a whack across the back of the head. Regardless, it reminded the pair of them that they were still in communication with the extraction team.

“Kiritsugu, did I hear you correctly?” Touko asked, apparently choosing to ignore the last few seconds of conversation as she clarified, “You believe that his resurrection ability has a limit?”

“If I’m right, then either it can be expended, or just exhausted,” Kiritsugu confirmed. “We just have to keep hitting him until he stops getting up.”

“That’s what I thought you said,” Touko said in a distant tone, before switching to a cold one that Ciel had very rarely heard in the eighteen years she’d known the witch, but immediately recognised. It was the tone of voice Touko used when she was through with half-measures, caution, reasoned arguments, or anything beyond the absolute annihilation of whatever obstacle was in front of her.

And in that tone of voice, she uttered only three words.

”Aoko – cut loose.”

As several people had noted in times past, the magical nation of Nihon was markedly different from its British equivalent.

Part of this, of course, could be ascribed to the simple cultural differences that arose between Europeans and Asians, to say nothing of the British and the Japanese, specifically; but part of it lay in the course of history, as well.

When the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy had been signed in 1692, Japan had been in the midst of what mundane history referred to as “the Edo period” – and more specifically, the Tokugawa era – a time when Japan had been strictly isolationist, among other things. Even the building of oceangoing ships had been prohibited at that time, so as to limit the possibility of contact with the outside world.

Granted, such proscriptions meant little to those who were capable of magic – and thus, of flight, Apparition, and similar feats – but that was where the cultural differences came into play.

It was a common saying in modern Japan that “the nail that sticks out gets pounded down,” or in other words, that it was best not to stand out from the community, whatever the form that community happened to take. The magical people of Japan, therefore, had adopted similar policies, and the tradition continued to the current day. There were differences (for example, Nihon recognised the divine authority of the Emperor to a degree that its mundane counterpart did not) but by and large, a Japanese wizard would not stand out when lined up among Japanese office workers.

As such, its legal enforcers – the counterpart of British Aurors and hit-wizards – did not look overly different from the Japanese police. They had no robes, no pointed hats – nothing overtly magical about their dress at all. Few would suspect that the tonfa they carried (nightsticks or batons, to use the Western equivalent) were truly wands; and indeed, they could be used as bludgeons, as well, as few wands could be without sustaining fatal damage.

That said, there were signs that they were magical. Primarily, it was visible in the colouration of their uniforms, or designs on their badges, which identified their nature to those in the know, but merely made them appear to be from a different district, otherwise. This was a far cry from the modus operandi of the British (or, to be fair, most European nations), which confirmed that Nihon was a very different country.

That said, however, it was equally true that unlike the current ranks of the British DMLE, the Japanese division of magical law enforcement had few real disturbances to deal with – at least, few which degenerated into all-out violence. And there were fewer still which degenerated into violence on the sort of scale that was presently plaguing the magical district of Misaki.

Of course they had noticed – a magical disturbance on the scale of an entire clan erupting into all-out war couldn’t go unseen, by either their own detection system, or that of mundane Japan. The problem, of course, was that they had to coordinate with the mundane authorities to keep this out of the public eye; the Japanese nature to not see what disturbed them would help, somewhat, but again, nothing on this scale had erupted for decades, if not centuries.

. . . Actually, scratch that. Coordinating with the mundane authorities was only one problem, and the lesser one, at that. The real problem was that they had to subdue virtually the entire Tohno clan: the clan that the Emperor relied upon to enforce His divine will when no other power in Nihon could accomplish it.

Once, the older among them knew, the Nanaya clan would’ve been employed to do so in their stead. It was why two clans of such power and prestige had been allowed to exist in the first place. But they were long since dead – and the Aozaki, who’d stood above even them, were reduced to merely two. No matter their power, the sheer number of enemies they would face should they be called made such a move utterly pointless.

That left what amounted to the rank-and-file witches and wizards with the task of subduing their version of Special Forces operatives – and needless to say, the battle was not going well.

Fortunately, while independence was (to a degree) discouraged in Nihon, there were always exceptions to every rule; one of those exceptions had listened to his instincts and his intellect, and come up with a countermove.

“In the name of His Imperial August Majesty, I command you!” roared the magistrate. “Be STILL!”

Across the battlefield, combatants froze, paralysed by the writ he’d obtained, and others among his brethren moved in to restrain them and undo what damage they could.

The writ’s bearer smiled. The scroll he carried was written, and thus empowered, by the Emperor himself – by invoking all the ancient loyalty pacts which had been sworn to him and his bloodline. The writ had limits, of course – mainly in the terms of its duration – but for this conflict, for the purpose of quelling it, he spoke as voice of the Emperor Himself.

Thus did Imperial Magistrate Kotomine Kirei move across the war-torn city, pacifying it one street at a time, determined to reach the source of the conflagration – whatever, or whoever, it might be.

Additional Writer's Notes: It's a bit short, sorry - but I'd say that last sentence ought to make up for it, eh (well, either that or the lynch mob will find more reasons to do so)?
    Last edited by Kieran; October 30th, 2014 at 07:06 PM.

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

屍鬼 Ghoul I_care_not_till_I_must's Avatar
    And here I was. Wondering when Kotomine would show up. And he has Authority, though not quite Divine Authority. ...Can we get a baptismal sacrament?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I_care_not_till_I_must View Post
    And here I was. Wondering when Kotomine would show up.

Well, people have been asking for him - my main problem was figuring out where and how he'd fit in. But I suddenly realised that just by changing the source of his authority from Church to State, I could squeeze him in . . . And, hopefully, it'll make the fight more interesting than just throwing half-a-dozen curses at Tsumi for several minutes until he finally drops.

And he has Authority, though not quite Divine Authority. ...Can we get a baptismal sacrament?
    I suppose it's a possibility, if he ends up visiting Akiha first, and she gets stressed enough . . .

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Well, people have been asking for him - my main problem was figuring out where and how he'd fit in. But I suddenly realised that just by changing the source of his authority from Church to State, I could squeeze him in . . . And, hopefully, it'll make the fight more interesting than just throwing half-a-dozen curses at Tsumi for several minutes until he finally drops.
    Yeah, it will be interesting.
    I suppose it's a possibility, if he ends up visiting Akiha first, and she gets stressed enough . . .
    Oh? You mean she wouldn't? When her clan is fighting among themselves? When Imperial Magistrate is involved? When her capture of Shiki Aozaki is about to be revealed in front of said Magistrate?

I'd rate is as highly likely for dramatic purposes.

On the other hand, here's a thought. Tohno Clan is a known variable to the local enforcers. Appearance of Aozakis, especially when they are liberating their clansmember, is understandable. Even if they have a gaijin with them. Kiritsugu and Ciel, on the other hand, have comparatively little to no standing in the situation or the eyes of authority, and they are the ones sitting on rooftops and shooting Avada Kedavra ammunition at the combatants.

If there are points where everything can go worse, it's Tsumi cutting loose and being obstinately unkillable, and Kiritsugu and Ciel catching the attention of Imperial enforcers.

Bwahahahaha !
    Loved every bit of it.

Additional Writer's Notes: It's a bit short, sorry - but I'd say that last sentence ought to make up for it, eh (well, either that or the lynch mob will find more reasons to do so)?
    I'd say both end paragraph sentences easily make up for it. Even more once you combine them.
    He might have a big voice, Kotomine might have a few problems to make himself heard if Aoko is rampaging ^^.

I'm quite eager to see if him appearing will be of any help, or a pain (at least for Kiritsugu) as he usually is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraway-R View Post
    Oh? You mean she wouldn't? When her clan is fighting among themselves? When Imperial Magistrate is involved? When her capture of Shiki Aozaki is about to be revealed in front of said Magistrate?

I'd rate is as highly likely for dramatic purposes.
    Very true - but Akiha is stubborn, and her biology is designed to prevent it from happening, so at the moment, it's a coin toss.

On the other hand, here's a thought. Tohno Clan is a known variable to the local enforcers. Appearance of Aozakis, especially when they are liberating their clansmember, is understandable. Even if they have a gaijin with them. Kiritsugu and Ciel, on the other hand, have comparatively little to no standing in the situation or the eyes of authority, and they are the ones sitting on rooftops and shooting Avada Kedavra ammunition at the combatants.

If there are points where everything can go worse, it's Tsumi cutting loose and being obstinately unkillable, and Kiritsugu and Ciel catching the attention of Imperial enforcers.
    . . . An excellent point, and one I hadn't (at least consciously) considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Malphas View Post
    Bwahahahaha !
    Loved every bit of it.
    That's a relief. Thank you.

I'd say both end paragraph sentences easily make up for it. Even more once you combine them.
    He might have a big voice, Kotomine might have a few problems to make himself heard if Aoko is rampaging ^^.
    True . . .

I'm quite eager to see if him appearing will be of any help, or a pain (at least for Kiritsugu) as he usually is.
    . . . He can't accomplish both?

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

. . . He can't accomplish both?
    You have a point,
    knowing him, this 'or' has no reason to be exclusive.
    Him as an IAM (Imperial August Majesty) envoy is such a fearsome idea ^^.

How do you kill something invincible? You hit it until it breaks.

Kirei's going to need an equalizer like divine authority to deal with these...unique combatants.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Simple, but true - particularly under Rowlingverse or Type-Moon rules.

Kirei's going to need an equalizer like divine authority to deal with these...unique combatants.
    Exactly. If I'd put him in with just his own power, he'd have been shredded too quickly - he's Kiritsugu's level, or close, but that doesn't mean much when you're dealing with Kiritsugu, plus a handful of his most powerful allies, and a combatant nasty enough to threaten all of them at once. On the other hand, give Kotomine the next best thing to the power of God (within the shores of Nihon, at least), and, well . . .

. . . Incidentally, I imagine that such authority isn't unique to Nihon - kings like Arthur or Charlemagne would've had it, too. It's simply that magical Japan (and possibly most of Asia) have retained the secret, whereas Europe lost it long ago.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

C-Rank Presence Ignored TheAbsolutistsCreed's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    068,149,146/IGN: Emprisk
    Makes you wonder how the hell other countries agreed to it, while Japan may have fought over similar things, other countries weren't so lucky since there were enemies everywhere... Maybe they snuck in a clause in the Statute of Secrecy or something.
    US Story Support:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbsolutistsCreed View Post
    Makes you wonder how the hell other countries agreed to it, while Japan may have fought over similar things, other countries weren't so lucky since there were enemies everywhere... Maybe they snuck in a clause in the Statute of Secrecy or something.
    . . . I'm not quite sure what you mean?

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Or you just Kars it. Immobilize it and seal it up tight in the most remote place possible and wait for the mind to go mad/shut down entirely over eons.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    Given that there's not much of a mind left, waiting for him to shut down might be counterproductive - but I take your point. Restraining Tsumi is a difficult proposition, mind you, but I suppose it's possible. Given how spell-resistant he seems, however, placing an anti-Apparition Jinx that will stick could be as near-impossible as killing him - and if he's still capable of Apparition (unlikely but still a possibility) . . .

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I always go to the tried and true "encase in dense earth/concrete/something-else-physically-dense-that-you-cant-just-flex-your-way-out-of and drop it down the Marianas trench"

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Or you just Kars it. Immobilize it and seal it up tight in the most remote place possible and wait for the mind to go mad/shut down entirely over eons.
    >Mattias knowing this much about JoJo

I don't know what to believe anymore.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    >Mattias knowing this much about JoJo

I don't know what to believe anymore.
    I Know! My brother sat me down to watch it during the summer. And after I had to get really drunk to get through the beginning of Phantom Blood, I really ended up enjoying Battle Tendancy.