Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1217202122

Thread: What it takes to win (Fate/Stay Night, EXTRA, Zero and Apocrypha)

Quote Originally Posted by Agailius View Post
    Wait, remind me again--what happened to George in all the confusion?
    Still alive, just out of commission for a while. With his stats and NP, he's more or less nigh impossible to kill.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Pretty sure this might be either necroing or bumping a death topic but i couldnt resit pointing something, people ARE forgetting about Caster and her noble phantasm, she in the nasuverse is a downgraded version of amateratsu, now according to fate/extra if caster wasnt in the moon cell she can acess her lovley mirror other skill, she can bring any person back from the death, literally with everything intact, the Prana cost would be huge but if some one got a way to push her from Caster to Saver then things could be a true paradigm change, or given shirou's pure spirit the opposite of an enraged caster can happen, which is only a good thing.

Dude. Not cool. I thought the story would finally be updated. Now I'm just depressed.
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Agailius View Post
    Dude. Not cool. I thought the story would finally be updated. Now I'm just depressed.
    Apologies, I've been reading this fic for a while and wanted to leave a comment.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    I don't know how to make out on what I just read. It's like my brain getting thrown into a blender or something!

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

My Job Description
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Please don't necro threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

All the Evils of My Room Crimson13's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I really don't want to contribute to the possible necro bump, but I thought it's rather funny that Renko is the Necromancer in her sig.

Just pointing that out there.

Banned
    One of the few times I turn "Lurk Mode" off; I found this little jewel of a fic when Author made his last update. A pretty interesting story, although I needed (and still need) a map to track all of the characters. ([RP]That reminds me I have to kidnap two more T-M girls now[/RP])

Comments are good, I suppose, but off-topicness isn't. Do you think this thread should be locked until Author decides to continue?

A bit bad this is on hold, but real life likes to collect its toll, I guess.

wow, this story is great... so much happening... Kiritsugu is back as Assassin, that's scary and awesome, should be interesting when he meets up with Shirou, Saber and Illya (Saber's and Illya's reaction's should be great)

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Another necro....from the same user....

Wut.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Renko View Post
    Another necro....from the same user....

Wut.
    He's been necroing stories here right from his first post up to his current post. All 6 of his posts have been necros and he's already been told by Seika on what he should do. Like not necro threads.
    Last edited by warellis; April 18th, 2015 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YuukiAsuna-Chan View Post
    wow, this story is great... so much happening... Kiritsugu is back as Assassin, that's scary and awesome, should be interesting when he meets up with Shirou, Saber and Illya (Saber's and Illya's reaction's should be great)
    ............ That's it. Next person who necros this thread unless it's the author giving us an update is DEAD.
    My Job Description

Blog Entries
    You just bumped the thread yourself to reply to a banned user and deliver a threat to an hypothetical.

Good job.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.