Page 102 of 486 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102103104107112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

Blog Entries
    She slow man, those human reactions gonna get you ded.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    We aren't told what level of mystery he's at, that's just the kind of mystery he has. We know he's basically an Oni now, which were a Phantasmal Race. I'm not really sure how powerful that makes him either then Nasu likes to hint at how powerful he is a lot. He's like the Fujino Asagami of Tsukihime.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak
    He can take Servants with B-ranked NPs, and he doesn't even have an NP. Pretty ridiculous, yeah.
    He really is the Akuma of the Nasuverse.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    By the time she finishes saying "Bend", pretty much any Servant already has given a heavy fatal wound to her.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

^^^
    Which is strange when you consider the nature of her power should render that a meaningless weakness under any circumstances except a sneak attack or they both start the fight in a grapple for some reason.
    ^
    She doesn't really need to say bend, and I went over this with Rin managing to throw a gem at a charging Saber. There really should be enough time for her instant action spell speed attack to go off before they hit her.
    Last edited by terraablaze; April 5th, 2013 at 03:08 PM.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe ESP lacks mystery and can be shrugged off by Servants.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Which is strange when you consider the nature of her power should render that a meaningless weakness under any circumstances except a sneak attack or they both start the fight in a grapple for some reason.
    Regardless of her ability to x-ray I'd not be at all convinced that she can necessarily track and target Servants.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Clairvoyance covers that too according to Archer's profile. Tracking them shouldn't be a problem since she doesn't even use her physical eyes anymore to see stuff.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

The 'Elephants are tougher than Arc and Berserker' end result was my first child. I have multiple children with multiple discussions.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    Clairvoyance covers that too according to Archer's profile. Tracking them shouldn't be a problem since she doesn't even use her physical eyes anymore to see stuff.
    Just because you're not physically looking still doesn't mean you can keep track of them, think of it as more a potential issue in mental speed.

Blog Entries
    You're comparing a Servant skill augmented by reinforcement to a spontaneously developed ESP technique.
    They are on a completely different level. (im sorry)

It states that higher levels can see through space and even time. Fujino's can see through space so it's a higher level, and she can see far away targets just like Archer's so that's consistent so far. Really at this point if she can't also keep a bead on high speed targets it would just be weird. Possible, but very weird none the less. According to your reasoning, Archer's C rank magecraft should be better then almost all magi other then freaks because it's a Servant skill, I don't think that's how it really works.
    Last edited by terraablaze; April 5th, 2013 at 03:16 PM.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    It states that higher levels can see through space and even time. Fujino's can see through space so it's a higher level, and she can see far away targets just like Archer's so that's consistent so far. Really at this point if she can't also keep a bead on high speed targets it would just be weird. Possible, but very weird none the less. According to your reasoning, Archer's C rank magecraft should be better then almost all magi other then freaks because it's a Servant skill, I don't think that's how it really works.
    Just because Nasu called them both Clarivoyance doesn't mean that it makes any sense to stick them both into the same measurement scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Looks like mostly the fanfics, though. And I've seen the quality of what you lot put up on the old board, I can very easily take or leave that. I just want to hunt through old GD and Translation.
    Dunno if I have any of Translation, as for GD, apart from those two threads I only have the odd page of some random thread saved here and there.

@TW: I guess I can take a look around for the elephant section whenever I get back
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    ^^^
    Blah blah a Servant's heroic nature is apparent just by looking at them and deep in their hearts every human recognizes the unyielding ideals and virtue that led them to fight and die on the battlefield, so even somebody as twisted as Fujino recognizes them as an existence that cannot be bent.

See, you don't really need Nasu for Nasubabble, it's easy.

Blog Entries
    ...so they can shrug it off. Thanks Mcjon for this translation from a reliable source with which you settled this argument.

Forever.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    She might be able to see them, but maybe her eye-ESP coordination isn't that great. There are, like, a million Servants with bullshit like fake Eye of the Mind, they'd be able to avoid or mitigate it somehow- Ryougi managed to put her hand between herself and Fujino so that Fujino focused on her hand rather than her face, though that was before her whole clairvoyance thing, so maybe she's gotten over and any all possible weaknesses in the technique.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Guys guys, you're messing the obvious answer here.

Servants actually do Magic Yoga everyday in the throne, so they're super flexible, so they'd survive Fujino's esp
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Just because Nasu called them both Clarivoyance doesn't mean that it makes any sense to stick them both into the same measurement scale.
    If two Servants can have two different sources for the same skill (Battle Continuation) and it has the same effect regardless, I don't see why not.
    Balls in your court Leo.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Fujino can kill Servants?
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

Blog Entries
    Servant

Modern Day Human

Find the difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by name93 View Post
    Fujino can kill Servants?
    We know she can't, we just don't know why.