Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast

Thread: DDD

Oh man, Kanata is ridiculous.

And those D Ward Agonists are more ridiculous with those odd abilities. I like it.

Bleached with an afternoon sun waiting room reminds of a church.
    I think there's something off about this sentence. HandS.(R).

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    I think there's something off about this sentence. HandS.(R).
    You're right... Any suggestions of what it could be?

It says that the waiting room, bleached(whitened) with an afternoon sun, reminds of(resembles) a church (inside of a church)

You've got the idea right; the phrasing just needs some work. Like:

Bleached by an afternoon sun, the waiting room becomes the very picture of a church.

wait, I think i read it wrong, well, will check it later, was it Kimei?...
    Last edited by Crown; November 26th, 2012 at 05:07 AM.

By the way, what would you know, I'm working on an update (...finally. Done with a task at work so I got some time.)

Hey, I was planning on making a post once a week for every update missed but I decided to play nice.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

絹衣
    Anyone with a better sight can confirm whether is "Kinui?"

If so, seems the Doc has some past.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhance View Post
    By the way, what would you know, I'm working on an update (...finally. Done with a task at work so I got some time.)
    Nice, everything is tumbling down for Makina now.
    Last edited by Crown; November 26th, 2012 at 01:42 PM.

Yes, きぬい is Kinui.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So says the furigana, kinui

That's interesting. We only hear of that hospital years before Makina or Arika are admitted into Origa.

Perhaps it's unrelated but a man can dream to see more of Doctor Roman in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    Yes, きぬい is Kinui.
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    So says the furigana, kinui
    I see. I had my doubts yesterday due to weariness. Thanks.
    Last edited by Crown; November 26th, 2012 at 02:07 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Actually, yeah, I seen a discussion on that on a wapanese board. But in the same discussion people started talking about Ouka. So it was all pure theorycrafting.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Well, what did they say about Ouka?

Man, she did not last much against Kanata, did she?

Damn you Cruor, you left me hanging.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I like, wrote out a supah long comment on my laptop, left to school with it. Logged in again and posted the comment only for it to take ages to post because wifi is shit and it appears to never have been posted. So I'll post whatever I remember.

It was just a wacky theory connecting Roman, Kinui hospital, Auka, and Hinomori.

And an A patient lasting more then 3 seconds with Kanata is supposedly quite the feat because she was listing people who she took more then 3 seconds to beat.

But I'd like to mention that she seems to have started from Ward D when the chaos erupted or something. So Auka being 'the strongest' could possibly mean that he/she was the final person she fought or 'the final boss' to her or something. Of course, I'd totally like to imagine Auka as Kojirou's hidden disciple sent to the future.
    Last edited by Cruor; December 5th, 2012 at 02:27 AM.
    Oh right.

Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Cruor is very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I like, wrote out a supah long comment on my laptop, left to school with it. Logged in again and posted the comment only for it to take ages to post because wifi is shit and it appears to never have been posted. So I'll post whatever I remember.

It was just a wacky theory connecting Roman, Kinui hospital, Auka, and Hinomori.

And an A patient lasting more then 3 seconds with Kanata is supposedly quite the feat because she was listing people who she took more then 3 seconds to beat.
    Would have been interesting.

I know about Ouka, that's why I was so intrigued. Yielding a japanese and sword and lasted only three seconds ha, I don't even know if that last line of Kanata saying that Ouka is one of the most troublesome at Origa was sarcasm or not. It's Ouka btw.

Ah fucking edits man

But I'd like to mention that she seems to have started from Ward D when the chaos erupted or something. So Auka being 'the strongest' could possibly mean that he/she was the final person she fought or 'the final boss' to her or something. Of course, I'd totally like to imagine Auka as Kojirou's hidden disciple sent to the future.
    Oh..that'd make sense, unless Kanata likes to mock people that much. First one was Yamada Beta..Ouka as the boss..sounds nice. And then there's Origa Marine that is the only E level although is dead goddamnit.
    Last edited by Crown; December 5th, 2012 at 02:44 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Would have been interesting.

I know about Ouka, that's why I was so intrigued. Yielding a japanese and sword and lasted only three seconds ha, I don't even know if that last line of Kanata saying that Ouka is one of the most troublesome at Origa was sarcasm or not. It's Ouka btw.

Ah fucking edits man
    That's actually what I used to say before I believe I seen Evo using Auka and just stuck with that as respect (actually, tbh I used to just put Ouka/Auka before going that takes way too long to type).

Oh..that'd make sense, unless Kanata likes to mock people that much. First one was Yamato Beta..Ouka as the boss..sounds nice. And then there's Origa Marine that is the only E level although is dead goddamnit.
    Yeah, that's why I said its mainly my thoughts on why it was like that. But yeah, she kinda is pretty mocking. If you take her comments towards Freesia and how Yamanashi is now loliphobic.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

That's actually what I used to say before I believe I seen Evo using Auka and just stuck with that as respect (actually, tbh I used to just put Ouka/Auka before going that takes way too long to type).

I used to call her Auka too.

Yeah, that's why I said its mainly my thoughts on why it was like that. But yeah, she kinda is pretty mocking. If you take her comments towards Freesia and how Yamanashi is now loliphobic.
    Man, Tomori used to love little girls and now surrenders to one ;_; it's kinda sad.

Know which Agonist needed more screentime? Ruzeru, she seemed pretty moe.

Well, this was a pleasant time.
    Last edited by Crown; December 5th, 2012 at 04:00 AM.

3\ Self(R)

And so the honeymoon I lived in was suddenly spoiled.
    -- Today, at around six o'clock, in the industrial area of Nozu in Shikura city, in a residential array, a body of a young man was found, identified as Hisaori Shinya, nineteen years old, living in the said place. By the words of witnesses and Hisaori's notes, accused with his death is Hisaori Makina, being seen there at the time of....
    Mood, raised by the fight before, crumbles to dust.
    -- What the hell!
    Irresponsible newsman keeps talking.
    Hisaori Shinya was pierced with a sharp object in an abandoned Hisaori house, and now all the suspicion falls on his older sister, Hisaori Makina. It is incomprehensible, to the point of losing consciousness. Makina kills Shinya? How, and why?
    -- Why is it me who killed him?
    But all fits. I really came to industrial are of Noju a couple of hours ago. When I came into old Hisaori house, it was like a disposed shell. Means that Shinya was killed after I left. Who framed me is unknown.
    The only obvious thing is that since I really was in that room, I'm screwed. Fingerprints, hair, witnesses. Evidences of me being there can't be hidden.
    -- By a strange coincidence, everything happened in the same room number 303, where three years ago died Hisaori Shinya's parents. The style of the murder is the same - Hisaori Shinya was killed with a cutting weapon. What could lead to repeat of the trategy? We believe we see a connection to A-syndrome...
    They're reading Hisaori Shinya's dossier now. The case that took place three years ago. Accidental death of parents. Thrown from a balcony older sister, further recognized as A-syndrome carrier.
    Looks like that's the main part in this show. Now they read dossier of Hisaori Makina, discharged from a quarantine clinic half a year ago. Such an ungrateful newsman. Pleasing me with entertainment before, now he started talking too much.
    -- Is he stupid? She killed Hisaori Shinya because she was mad about him publicizing her state? Those are just rumors. I'm at loss of words. She didn't... oh well, I'm bored of Ishizue Arika's skin anyway. I did not see Shinya all these three years, I'm not mad at him at all.
    Yes, there is no reason to.
    Just as there is no reason to get lynched by some minors that I saw for the first time in my life. And since I was Ishizue Arika, you had no reason to bully Makina either. And anyway, you are all thousand years too early to act out a revenge on me.
    -- Fine. They don't understand because there's not enough.
    Enough thinking about that. It's not clear what happened and how, but Ishizue Arika, whom I was until now, is no longer good. Events that will stay in memory are fine, but when you get in trouble, police will come right away. Residents of that area might recognize me as Ishizue Arika, but I'm Hisaori Makina in all my papers, and I can't get away from that. You don't even have to search for anything where I live. And then, suspiciously acting me, calling myself Ishizue Arika, and six times six liters of blood I unfortunately spilled half an hour ago, come together.
    -- Unbelievable! What is this, why!..
    I put on my garment. I no longer need my bank book. Putting the cash that piled up in my pocket, grabbing that only one, nicely framed, baggage for me, as Hisaori Makina, I leave the room that I lived in for half a year.
    -- Stupid Shinya... I could stay longer!
    Just how much are those newsmen allowed to blabber? Found Hisaori Shinya's body - that's probably true, but stories about Makina are no more than author's guesses! If it was an official viewpoint, my apartment would be filled with cops by now. But there are none, meaning that police examines Hisaori Shinya's body in no hurry... Sometime they'll finally remember Hisaori Makina, but be it good or bad, first ones to make such a guess were the rumors.
    -- What to do, what to do, what to do!..
    Slowing my breathing, I leave the area.
    I clearly judge my situation and I'm not afraid to be thought a brother killer. It's obviously a false accusation, and even if they made it as if I were the one that killed him, I will at most be brought back to clinic. Not much to worry about. That's why...
    -- Ahh... ahh, a-a-ahh!
    I only have one reason to get so unsightly mad.
    -- What to do, I need to find next model...
    Yes. Ever since I stopped being Ishizue Arika, I can't do anything, nothing will work out well for me. Because I became Hisaori Makina again...

From the time I ran away from dorm to the morning - ten hours. I go crazy, simultaneously somehow concealing myself. After hiding baggage so I can come get it later, making a kind face, with a half-smile, so it doesn't stay in memory, I force myself through the sea of people and move to the outskirts of town, where fields are. By the time I hid in one of the small forests scattered there, date has probably changed.
    It was a night of recalling memories.
    How many years has it been since I last returned to my head like that?
    Only unnecessary things come up there.
    Like a ghost I saw when I was a kid.
    Like father, coming to kitchen gravely pale.
    Like sound with which he, stepping back a bit, fell on his back.
    Like a face, showing pain from the bearable pain in the back of the head, changing into surprise after seeing the falling knife.
    My right hand hurts... When I become Makina like that, I can't help but get surprised by myself from that time. Why did I go that far? No matter how much I was pressured, it wasn't that bad.
    -- But yeah. Having no place in life - that's my case.
    But really - maybe I did overdo it?..
    My gears with no limiters, my gas pedal and no breaks. That car will once fail to make a turn, such a train will soon fall off the rails.
    I made a mistake not now, but long ago.
    I was a perfect child, or so they say.
    But it wasn't praise that I wanted, and I wasn't able to physically feel what glory is.
    To something so amorphous I would prefer a much clearer light heartful warmth.
    Maybe I was a failed creature in that too. I went the wrong way... Body is a plane, and soul is a beast that moves using limbs.
    That's why I ask you, God.
    Give this tiny soul a small vessel.
    -- Ouch. How weird...
    My right hand hurts. Ah right, I'm still walking with a prosthesis.
    When I was fighting those six, it was moving, but now it isn't. It doesn't bother me, but it's disgusting, I want to take it off, but I can't.
    -- Eh?.. Ah, ah?..
    Because I - Hisaori Makina - can't do even that much.
    I pity myself so much I want to cry.
    I need to start my spring faster. I will be found out right away like that. I started thinking about what I want the most right now.
    -- Ah, well yeah... Because why everything happened like that.
    Who was the reason to go to that industrial area of Nozu, where I didn't need anything? Who talked with the burning with revenge to sister Hisaori Shinya?
    I still had the basement of Karyou Kaie.

-- Oh, hi. You're early today.
    After walking down a dark stairway, I opened a door.
    Basked in ash-like sunlight coming through the sea at the ceiling, me and my consciousness were completely clear. Coming here only in as other people before, now I was here as my real self, straightly watching what I shouldn't have seen.
    Almost forgotten what I came here for... In the hour between me remembering this place and this moment, my heart, pressured by feeling of revenge and close to exploding with frustration on everything around it, was completely cleansed.
    -- Hm? What's with you, you're all dirty. You can go get a bath.
    Splashing water. Slowly moving ash sun. From the bed that has, despite being underground and underwater, a canopy attached, I hear a magnificent voice. A perfectly isolated space. Incredibly sterile space. In the middle of a room, without anything unsightly, as a matter of course...
    -- Come on, hurry. You'll tell me an interesting story.
    ... was resting a terrifyingly beautiful creature.
    I look at my hands. The fingers I was born with and the artificial fingers. The gifted right hand has the more slender, more elegant ones. But this creature's fingers I found even more wonderful. Without a form, great, unseen hands.
    -- Karyou.... Kaie.
    I was absolutely exhausted, in a full knockdown. Like a boxer that anyone would say that cannot bear to continue the fight.
    -- Start with the door. Close it. Sit here. You didn't sleep since yesterday, right?
    I start pitying myself. All these six months I was thinking with envy - how can he be so healthy in all aspects when he is in such a wounded body? How can he be so friendly? I'm the exact opposite. I have already forgotten how bad it feels to be myself.
    -- Yeah... I did not. What about it?
    Keep calm... I came here to get the story about Hisaori Shinya out of him. I got weaker, so I keep making wrong decisions. When my soul was cleansed, I had to run with all my might. And instead I'm like a moth flying into a fire, walking forward with unsteady feet.
    -- Wow, you got it bad there. I thought you don't have any power at all by your breathing, but your heart is even more dried up. Sorry, let's talk later. No one is going to come here for now, so lie down on a sofa.
    I feel like crying from all this belated pity. Why didn't I keep Ishizue Arika's face? I can't be here and if I'm caught I won't be able to return.
    Stupid, I admit.
    Hisaori Makina loves this creature, she's in awe from this dungeon. If only before I saw that ghost... if I was myself and came here...
    -- No, I shouldn't... I just got into a silly situation and now I'm amazing myself. Can I use the bathroom?
    Getting into a skin I once dropped. Cheap show. Can't see anything with a mask on my face.
    Silence. From my awful spectacle Karyou-san makes a face like he just ate a lemon.
    -- Well, it's fine. Use it to your heart's content. And don't forget the weapon.
    I go to the bathroom and wash my face. I put the fruit knife to my back pocket. As usually - as Ishizue Arika - I sit down on the floor before sofa.
    -- Listen. About yesterday's, what happened to Hisaori Shinya.
    I reluctantly start to talk... It doesn't go well. When I think and talk, I always come to a dead end. I started it pretty naturally, though.
    -- Ahh. How unfortunate, he got killed by Hisaori Makina, -- said Karyou Kaie in a doubtless voice.
    -- What... How do you... know that?
    -- They said so in the morning news, just before you came. That police found Hisaori Shinya's body and main suspect is Hisaori Makina.
    What the hell... bastards. They say that I killed him?
    -- It's untrue. I didn't do this.
    -- Indeed, Ishizue-san is completely unrelated.
    -- Yes. That's why I want to ask you to be my witness, to say that I was here yesterday all day long. No, not even like that...
    If he shelters me here, outside problems won't trouble me anymore...
    -- Be a witness? I can, but the talk is somewhat off.
    He giggled.
    Black-haired creature, amused, looked at me:
    -- Hisaori Shinya doesn't have anything at all to do with Ishizue Arika, right? Shinya was killed by his sister, Makina. Doesn't society know that already?
    More than all things in the world I didn't want to hear that, more than all things in the world I wanted to say it in such voice:
    -- I told you, I didn't kill hi-i-i-im!!
    The hurriedly put on mask easily falls off.
    I rarely make blunders. But... that, on the bed, didn't pay it any mind.
    -- Then it's okay. Were you Arika, were you Makina, if you didn't kill him - then it's slander. Murders are not something new to investigators. If there are any material evidences, they would know for sure, if there are none - they won't stop until they dig up the truth. To say about cases like that - they stay in the memory, after all.
    -- Eh... ah?..
    Wow. So this creature knows everything.
    My killed right hand jerked. Mouth unpleasantly formed a smile.
    -- What?.. What did you just say?
    -- I said that the slander on Hisaori Makina would be over soon. But yeah, it won't go well after that. If they catch you - they will bring you to the clinic, even if temporary. Even if a person is innocent, that clinic is not so generous as to give slack for once freed possessed.
    Indeed, can't say anything to that. "Bark, bark!" - the black dog, previously sleeping under the sofa, woke up from my hostility. Ah, so that's what it reacted to.
    -- Hm... Are you in a conspiracy with Shinya?
    -- Yesterday, when he came here, he asked me to smother what will happen next. So that when everything is over, if I see you, I would explain it to you, in his place. It was his last wish, I should fulfill it, or falling asleep would be scary.
    Defenseless. Even a toddler has more life reserve. I thought to stop his unpleasant blabber, but what can it do, except blabbering? We should talk a bit more.
    -- When did you know I'm Hisaori Makina?
    -- Your name I found out just now, the fact that you're not who you said you are - right away. I didn't know your name, so I had to call you "Ishizue-san".
    -- I don't understand... Kaie, did you have photos of Ishizue, or something?
    -- No. One and a half year ago - no, already two, probably... His case was flashed a lot in news, I knew about it informatively, so to say.
    Two years ago... I was already living in clinic's isolation then.
    -- And? How is that related to me being not who I said I am? I am one-handed, just like Ishizue-san. Ah, the difference between left and right hand?
    -- I don't know if he has left or right hand missing. It's more about image. Ishizue Arika is the victim. You're too strong to ever think about you as the one who's being killed. And gender is not a matter either, you can change it as much as you want.
    -- Wow. So you understood that I'm an impersonator not by the records, but by the image.
    I'm too happy, and that's too sad. Yes... you can't get this creature with a fake smile.
    -- Hmm, no more questions?.. You're too indifferent somehow. If so, I would want to fulfill Shinya-san's last wish.
    -- Forget it. It's you and me talking right now. And then again, it's the last time. I'm asking and you're answering. When we can't do it anymore - curtains down.
    -- Mmm... Okay, that's fine too. The outcome will be same anyway.
    Karyou-san understands it perfectly that whether to obey me or to protest me or whatever - matters not in the end. The talk was long, but no one will come to this underground room. Maybe he'll have guests on this exact day, but in that case I'll make him win as much time as possible for me. It's revenge for ignoring me up until now. Feel my weird mood.
    -- Okay, continuing then. What did Shinya tell you yesterday?
    -- Nothing about you. Quoting: "I don't know anything about Makina, so I'll tell you about myself". The talk was about the past of Hisaori Makina, and he wanted me to tell you what I think about it.
    And so I listen to the long story, told by Hisaori Shinya.
    Hisaori Makina's story from Shinya's mouth, even from my viewpoint, was correct.
    Childhood, when I wasn't noticing that I'm different from other kids.
    Stairs that I misstepped on in fifth grade. How I was considered an autist from the middle school, and how I was reborn in second grade, imitating someone else's way of life.
    How I appeared to be possessed. How I was imitating Shinya's habits, gestures, from the way of thinking to learning ability and physical development. How, even more standing out among homo sapiens with her manner of face articulation, Hisaori Makina, while being a creature dependent on the memories about others' images, could become even people whose faces were of a completely different structure, according to Shinya's deduction.
    -- I underestimated Shinya, he did great. Everything's right.
    -- Yup. That is your neoformation. Possibly the smallest among all other possessed ability, not obstructing the character development. But it's insignificant compared to you today. Your anomality is not related to possession. It's just a trifle thing in description of Hisaori Makina of today.
    He's right. Imitation, pfft... If I want to, I can play anyone. I'm just a born actress. Something was broken in me before I got possessed.
    -- So what? Shinya told you that, and what did you think? That I'm an ordinary possessed that just watched how her parents die and drove her brother crazy?
    -- Yes. Your mind is abnormal, you're possessed, you used your parents to drive your brother crazy. That's all you need to know about Hisaori case. I don't think anyone's at fault. If you judge by the conclusion - you're right. Because your plan to expose Hisaori Shinya to ostracism succeeded.
    -- You know what... Stop sucking up to me. I don't want to get disappointed in you. No matter how you look at it, I'm...
    -- Sorry, but if you want a punishment, you need to ask a specialist. Good and evil are switching places nowadays, while I won't be able to move from here and I won't be able to punish anyone.
    -- So from your viewpoint, Kaie, I'm not guilty?
    -- I don't like the very fact you're possessed, but I don't really hate you.
    Oh. So he doesn't care?
    -- But you need to hear something. Let's say Hisaori Makina's actions were right. But you're absolutely wrong at one point. That's all Shinya-san's story gave me.
    I get goosebumps. I'm standing still cool, twisting my mouth in a smile:
    -- Where? What point am I wrong at? That I killed my parents? That because of that Shinya-san avenged them and almost destroyed me?
    -- You're foolish, Hisaori-san. I'm talking about you getting a goal.
    That I got a... goal?..
    -- And, for Shinya-san's good name, I can add that he wasn't mad at you. Just like you felt nothing towards Shinya-san, Shinya-san thought only about himself when he came here. Don't be delusioned there, okay?
    It becomes even less clear. Shinya wasn't mad at me and came here not for revenge?
    -- You're lying. Shinya hated me.
    -- That was before the clinic. Yes, three years ago Shinya-san hated you. Because your imitation was flawed. If you wanted to, you could be identical to him, but you went one step ahead of the original. You could become multiple times as good as Hisaori Shinya, but you intentionally froze at one point.
    -- As a result, - he continued, - you, while being Hisaori Shinya for everyone, became artificial, ignoring the existence of the real Hisaori Shinya. You could as well have no evil intentions, but from the viewpoint of the imitated it is an act of absolute aggression. He, as Hisaori Shinya, had to resort to self-defense. He hated you only when he needed to defend himself. But during these three years Shinya-san understood that hate is fruitless. That he has to hit Hisaori Makina. He realized that to return the stolen himself, he'll have to fight you.
    Kaie smiled:
    -- Because you have different abilities.
    What the hell... It's so unclear, that I'm getting angry even more. No, it's already time to finish him off.
    -- Yep. It was good for him that he didn't jump at me, but in the end - what, that damned event? Well, for Shinya it was a good move, I guess. He actually got me cornered. So, who gave him the idea? You, Kaie?
    Shinya came here for an advice. He relied on a demon in a basement, that, people say, kills possessed.
    If so, I was cornered not by Shinya...
    -- No. I already told you, I couldn't give him any advice. Whatever I told him, he kept on imitating you.
    -- Huh? Imitated... me?
    -- Yes, in your manner of imitating other people's actions. When half a year ago Hisaori Shinya got discharged from a psychiatric clinic, he took your experience into account and acted like you. Firstly he wanted to get into small crimes from the name of Hisaori Makina, and direct the retribution at you and himself, I think. But you were acting as Ishizue Arika after you got discharged, right? Shinya somehow found it out afterwards, he got surprised, but understood that it's how it was going to be. "As expected from Hisaori Makina", something among these lines. And then he amended his plans. He decided to destroy both your newly made Ishizue Arika's personality and human rights of Hisaori Makina at the same time. Because if either is alive, you will flee to their skin.
    Yesterday's lynch. It was directed against Ishizue Arika after all. Because if I don't remember it, it means that the other Ishizue Arika did something wrong, and that was the case.
    -- Ahh. Damn Shinya, did who knows what from Ishizue-san's name. But... Could that timid Shinya do something like that?
    -- He could use his predecessors' experience. His goal only made trouble. If you don't think about your personal profit, anyone can spit poison.
    That makes sense. Damn Shinya, he probably threw a lot of money into that. He had the parents' insurance, I think.
    -- And the yesterday's news were strange. Isn't it too unnatural to give the name "Hisaori Makina" before police does? You can perceive it as the fact that the information was bought before Shinya-san's corpse was found. I don't think he had an accomplice, so Shinya-san could make a call himself, for example. Before his death he said that his killer is Hisaori Makina.
    -- I can't believe it... Don't tell me that damn Shinya...
    -- Exactly. When I asked him about how is he going to take his revenge out on Makina, he answered that if he can't win, he won't even fight, and that he'll have to kill his emotions. But I guess he didn't have the patience to kill emotions alone.
    What's that, suicide now? You can't say it so simply. It's harder to commit suicide than to defeat me!..
    -- That's it about Shinya-san's case. He committed a suicide, only the criminal is left. But you know, Hisaori-san. He acted out his revenge wonderfully great, but he still has no motive. Hisaori Shinya died, but Hisaori Makina was the killer... Whatever you say, you're the one who did it, and the criminal is you.
    Is he delirious? I didn't do anything, and I'm being treated like a possessed that killed her brother. No matter how you look at it, Shinya did it.
    -- Stop teasing me. I was just set up. Why... You're cruel, Kaie. If you knew that, why didn't you save me?
    -- Because it was impossible. Neither of us could stop Hisaori Shinya.
    You're lying. Shinya could easily be stopped.
    -- Y-you probably wouldn't be able to. But me! If you told me about that yesterday, and...
    -- And you wouldn't be able to either. You have enough ability to outdo him, but you have no energy to oppose him. When you found out about it yesterday, you weren't able to blur the differences between you two, right?
    Yesterday Hiasori Shinya couldn't stop the imitation that Hisaori Shinya started three years ago.
    Karyou added that Shinya, until yesterday, was exactly as strong. That his imitation was way worse than mine, and way more amazing.
    -- However skillfully the play was set, it pales before naturalness. Hisaori Shinya was a third rate actor, but his fervor was genuine. You understand? Without having any goal to show someone else's development - that job in itself is close to self-torture. How long a fantasy can be based on the stranger you just passed by? A human that has his own "I" wouldn't even last five minutes. Imitation requires a lot of fuel.
    -- What?
    I can't agree to that.
    How can it be? I never once thought it was hard.
    -- Yes. You are immediately opposing to that, you probably can't understand it. The life of a human that never once touched you can be imagined. Where anyone else would give up, Hisaori Shinya got stubborn and did it with his all. Three years ago you left him without a place in life, and he was thinking, without one second of rest. Without entertainment, without distractions, he used all his time to imitate someone else. Not you, loving to imitate. A normal human, that can barely think of imitating someone else, parted with all other ideas and completely got his whole self into it. The stubbornness and effort are unimaginable. When people talk about inhuman energy, it's about him. From the other side - here's a day, week, month, year, and all that time person was spending in thought; and you were just floating with the flow of other person's life. Can you stop it? Hardly.
    I got a chill.
    Either because of the fear of crescent smile of Karyou-san, or from Shinya's energy. Even though I don't care about his stubbornness... that three-year long voluntary reclusion reminded me of myself.
    Oh yes... If Shinya became like I was back then, then it's true, you can't stop him in a day... In, hmm... Four days at least.
    -- So, if I wanted to stop him, yesterday was already not enough?
    -- Yes. Also, Shinya-san's method was flawless. You can use a lot of ways to stop a plan about saving oneself, but a plan where you are not saving yourself can not be stopped. Suicide is the most ineffective, but realizable plan. Hisaori Shinya, whose life was already killed, decided to sacrifice his existence to kill the life of Hisaori Makina.
    Enough. Shut up. Don't talk, stop! Of course, if he's going to kill himself on a roadside somewhere, I can't stop him.
    -- And still. With all that - a suicide...
    But I can't understand one thing. One is afraid of what one can't understand. And I'm feeling a real threat from Shinya right now.
    Because I couldn't choose that method. I understood that an end like that wouldn't cause anyone trouble, but I was afraid even to think about it. Shinya, who did it without any fear, was stronger than me?..
    -- But Shinya was so timid that he couldn't kill even me.
    And a person like that was able to commit a suicide?
    Suicide - it hurts, right? Whether you're healthy or possessed, doesn't matter. Soul always keeps on doing anything it can to prevent death of its container, isn't that right?
    -- Was Shinya speaking normally? He was discharged after all, so he should've been normal.
    -- Who knows. I don't know what illness did Hisaori Shinya have. I guess that if he recovered to normal thinking, he wouldn't kill himself. But you, looking from the other side, what do you think? How did Hisaori Shinya cure his psychosis?
    That's the question. Karyou-san said that my plan succeeded. Shinya was ostracized, and even stranger is the fact that he recovered. Dead men usually don't rise, as the world hints.
    -- Yes. Hisaori Shinya's mind was completely destroyed, thanks to you. He wanted to die that same moment. But his wish for revenge didn't let him do that. Hisaori Shinya couldn't die without defeating you. And even if he died, Hisaori Shinya wouldn't disappear. He would want to die, but he wouldn't be able to. And then he, wishing only for death, decided to return his sanity back, for the sake of getting to the last station. He didn't become sane and died, but he turned back to normal to die. You can say he switched his mind. Speaking poetically, Hisaori Shinya sold his soul to devil for the sake of crushing Hisaori Makina.
    Even if our abilities were different, we really were alike, like brother and sister. Shinya probably didn't rise with his own powers. My "only mistake" made birth to this revenge.
    -- To defeat me to die himself?.. Ha-ha. Yeah, that's surely not because of hate. Hey, Kaie. Was my mistake not like Shinya's?
    -- In a different order, but it was the same. There was only one mistake. Three years ago you, for the first time voluntarily, imitated Hiasori Shinya not as a goal, but as means. It wasn't like that before. You, partly from the interest, used the means to exist as means to entertainment.

"Never before I thought of anything as fun.
    I tried to take your place, Shinya, and it seems to be entertaining."

Ahh. So that's what it was about.
    -- Your imitation was correct because it was a goal in itself. As it was the ending stage, nothing came out of it. But you used imitation as means to push your brother from his chair. And means always get a goal - the result.

"Stupid... Bye-bye, Shinya."

I admit it. I had fun. Even when I jumped from the balcony, Shinya's teary face was bringing me delight. As I said myself - when I was put into clinic, it was a punishment for my only sin.
    -- I get it. So the me of the past took revenge on me.
    Exactly so.
    The young man in the underground blooms with a smile.
    Looks like I hurt myself.

-- Ehh... I was stupid.
    The decision to come here was the worst, but at the same time the best. Suddenly, my downfall is clear. Everything is now clear in my head, and a lot is now unimportant.
    Yeah. Enough, enough grasping for the past and wasting my nerves. Hisaori Makina always uses her head for different things.
    -- That is all that Shinya-san asked me. So, what are you going to do now? You can either run or give yourself up. If you give up, you probably shouldn't be getting any aggravating circumstances to it.
    Aggravating? How about yesterday's minors? Nothing, someone saved them. Probably. What Shinya-san was doing from Ishizue-san's name will return back to Shinya.
    -- Oh, and to finish that off. They say Ishizue-san got discharged yesterday. I think he's in the dormitory by now?

It's okay. I don't need him anymore.
    I take the knife from my back pocket.
    I jerk from the feeling of a hard item in my hand. Blood is pulsating in my irremovable white right hand. What am I going to do? Return to clinic? Not bad, but that won't do anymore, Karyou-san. Now I know the place where I feel better than there, and wishing for better is natural.
    -- Listen. I want a next object for copying.
    That is probably first plea I ever made to anyone.
    -- What?..
    Still laying down, it looks at me. Can't run without hands or legs. And so, it has come to this.
    -- Yes. So, can you please die?
    My hand twitched happily. The dog of hate is silent.
    -- Why? If you want to play me, just go and live as you lived somewhere, where no one knows about you. You don't need to become an original. Or Hisaori Makina works in some other way?
    -- Well, yeah. You see, there is no room like that anywhere else. And you, Karyou-san, are amazingly rich.
    -- Well, let's say so, I have the money. What, you want to kill me, cut your limbs off and sit here? You can't substitute me like that.
    -- No, I can... Yes, there will be some discomfort. Well, I'll kill you and then think...
    There are a lot of means. I just want this room. I don't need the original. And also...
    -- How to say... It's like you set me up, isn't it?
    Or this reasonless wish to kill and happiness come from my admiration of him?
    I thrust the knife down. The world around me falls away. I am killed before I kill. My limbs are instantly surrounded by darkness.
    -- Hey, wow, what the hell!..
    And I - whoosh.
    From the ashy space, I hear the tenth wave coming.

Next subchapter: 4\Self(L)
    Last edited by Enhance; January 30th, 2013 at 07:03 PM.

P.S. Can anyone please find out for me whether it's "Nozu" or "Noju" industrial region? I browsed my previous files, it seems I translated it as both and now am troubled as to which to correct.