Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1520232425

Thread: What if (Almost) Everybody was Shirou's Servant?

Assets transcending Virtual and Reality themasterwarlord's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh wow, Archer tracing her school outfit. It is perfect, isn't it? Well, almost. Initial clothes disappearing, check. New clothes appearing magically piece by piece, complete with shimmers, check and check. Body movement on every piece's materialization, check. Wind breeze, check. All that's left is a pose, and THAT would be the perfect transformation in my opinion. Oh well, she does need to transform into his armor, Altered Girl Version, on her next battle. I'm sure Medea would be happy to provide the breeze yet again for her complete Magical Girl Transformation.

By the way, a traced uniform means it would disappear sometime. Oh man, I'm predicting that it would disappear when both us and the cast least expect. I expect hilarity to come. Bravo once again, Mereo!

~I hate writing English paragraphs longer that one line. Or any language, really.~

In the middle of re-re-redoubling the effort of erasing the habit of lurking for the 9001st time

夜魔 Nightmare
    Isn't the whole point of tracing that it doesn't disappear? That said, I do expect something to go wrong with this plan.
    Last edited by GlanGR; June 16th, 2012 at 10:10 PM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by GlanGR View Post
    Isn't the whole point of tracing that it doesn't disappear? That said, I do expect something to go wrong with this plan.
    The world will crush it as it is not real since the cloths are not that important the world will not pay to much attention to it but it will still vanish eventually as the world will constantly sent a little pressure to destroy it.

I don't know.

I'd argue that the biggest thing Archer would have to worry about when it comes to tracing a school uniform is that if he realizes he got something wrong, his mind will subconsciously realize "Ah, so this isn't a school uniform after all" and the illusion will shatter.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Archer forgot the panties.

I just know it.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

When in doubt, nuke it 'til it glows xelloss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mereo Flere View Post
    I don't know.

I'd argue that the biggest thing Archer would have to worry about when it comes to tracing a school uniform is that if he realizes he got something wrong, his mind will subconsciously realize "Ah, so this isn't a school uniform after all" and the illusion will shatter.
    Now that you've said that, I'll be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    “Correct! It is never appropriate to sell your daughter, you insufferable jackass.” Kariya said.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Besides ruining the insanity, why didn't they just attend in spirit form?