Page 103 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3539398101102103104105108113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 7929

Thread: Infinite Library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    Subtlety is for those with faith in humanity.
    So...for the weak and foolish?

Gotcha ^c^

Another Day At the Office Riven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    So...for the weak and foolish?

Gotcha ^c^
    In essence yes.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm confused on what he's saying.

Teasing the Penguin God!

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    YeOfLittleFaith has made me fond of understatement.
    Was about to say~

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Amused, I am.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

Quote Originally Posted by MWkillkenny84 View Post
    blah blah blah
    In short, just a copy cat of Iskander's Ionioi Hetaroi. Next.
    Underneath the Stars

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

...............I thought heroic spirits cannot be people from modern day?

"They're all excellent kids after all." Sky Master's Avatar
    They can't unless they become Counter Guardians. I have honestly no idea where this idea came from...

I can guarantee that after the Grail War and coming into contact with EMIYA, the Nanoha cast will want to stay as far away from Heroic Spirit business as possible. Though Daneel's snippet regarding Vita riding to her death has some possibility of this happening.
    Last edited by Sky Master; December 11th, 2012 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Master View Post
    They can't unless they become Counter Guardians. I have honestly no idea where this idea came from...

I can guarantee that after the Grail War and coming into contact with EMIYA, the Nanoha cast will want to stay as far away from Heroic Spirit business as possible. Though Daneel's snippet regarding Vita riding to her death has some possibility of this happening.
    I don't think they will ever look at earth people the same way ever again, unlike the mid-childans earth heroes have no qualms using mass weapons.

Though, you would think that Nanoha would be intrigued thinking that someone from her nation's history will pop out.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    This was going to get longer but then I found this awesome and incredibly cute 4-koma manga and I can't stop reading it and I completely lost the flow of the snippet and its already like really long so I'll just post what I got and do the rest later.

(*゜Д゜*)<(Half-Complete Snippet Bomb!)

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Fate Testarossa Emiya was a healthy and growing young lady. She was also rather confused and more than a little worried by the numerous ways that her body was different from her peers. If asked she would avoid the subject, for she found it rather embarrassing.

But truth be told. When getting ready for PE class, she had noticed something that caused her some worry.

Compared to the rest of her class; Fate’s legs were longer, her hips wider, and her bust bigger. As Hayate had very helpfully pointed out one time ‘Fate’s can actually bounce.’

At the moment she sat during lunch break, quietly eating the delicious home-made meal prepared by her father. She had considered asking him about these things she noticed, but she did not like to burden him any more than she already did.

And so she sat by herself and quietly ate. Worrying and pondering.

Fate’s pondering was interrupted by her best friend’s worried voice. “Fate-chan, you’ve been rather quiet, is something wrong?”

Fate blinked. “Ahh, Nanoha. No, forgive me I was just…distracted.”

“What’s wrong Fate-chan?” Asked Nanoha without missing a beat. “Is it something I can help with?”

Fate considered confiding on her best friend, however, one single fact remained quite evident in the mind of the blonde.

Nanoha did not share Fate’s build so, what if Fate was just weird? She did not want to burden her friend any more than she wanted to burden Shirou.

“No no Nanoha, I’m fine really.” Said Fate with a small amount of strain on her voice.

Nanoha remained quiet, a little sad that her friend did not confide in her, but mostly just worried for her friend’s well being.

“Fate-chan…have you talked about it with Shirou-san?” Asked Nanoha, deciding that a shot in the dark was better than no shot at all.

Fate turned away with a slight blush of shame on her cheeks. “No.” The poor girl could not find the words to express herself, how could she explain the worry that she felt? The way that she would just be a burden on her adopted father? “I just…I just don’t want to worry him.”

Nanoha smiled, assuming she had finally found a way to fix everything.

Most nine year olds, when asked, would admit that ‘going to your parents’ is a good way to fix a problem you cannot handle. Even though Takamachi Nanoha was not most nine year olds, she still firmly stood by the belief of ‘if anything hurts, a parent will kiss it and make it better.’

“Ahh Fate-chan, don’t worry about that!” Said Nanoha with a big smile. “No matter what it is, Shirou-san can help you with it!”

“I know…it’s just that…he already helps me so much, I don’t want to burden him anymore.”

“Fate-chan don’t be silly.” Said Nanoha with an unusually serious expression on her face. “A parent would not think of your trouble as a burden. In fact, I’m sure you’ll be hurting his feelings if you don’t tell him!”

Fate was bewildered. “I…I’ll hurt him?”

“Yes Fate-chan.” Stated Nanoha with a conviction only a nine year old could achieve. “If you don’t go to Shirou-san with what bothers you, then that would mean you don’t trust him as a parent. I have no doubt that would make Shirou-san very sad.”

And at that moment Fate T. Emiya realized that her friend was right. By not going to her father with her problems, she all but stated that she did not trust him as a father, and nothing could be further from the truth.

Still, a maiden’s heart is a difficult thing, usually not understood even by the maiden in question. “But…I…it’s…difficult to explain.” Said Fate very softly, her face lighting up like a signal flare.

One should not forget that unlike others that Fate could have confided in, Takamachi Nanoha had such innocence that to imagine her doing something with malevolence in her intent was all but impossible.

As such, she recalled the many times that she had found it difficult to explain something, her mother Momoko would always say ‘just put my hand where it hurts and I’ll make it all better.’

She proceeded to give this advice to her friend Fate, whose blush went from ‘electric’ to ‘nuclear.’ However, she recognized that Nanoha had more experience than her as far as dealing with a parent went, and so defected to her friend’s judgment.

Rather far from them, a certain white haired man with golden eyes, shivered as an icy hand took hold of his spine.

He idly wondered if a certain black haired magus was giving him the evil eye again before shaking himself and moving on with his day.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Even though Fate was sure of what action she had to take, she still had needed to gather her nerve in order to breach the subject. And so it was on a wonderful Sunday afternoon that she fidgeted on the living room as her father washed the dishes.

With Arf nodding reassuringly, Fate took a deep breath and steeled her nerves. “S-Shirou?” She called softly, unable to make her voice any louder.

“Ack!” Came the costmary cry from the kitchen.

Choosing to ignore her father’s shenanigans, Fate made her request. “S-Shirou, I need to talk to you, do you ahh…have a moment?”

Her father blinked, probably wondering why she had ignored their ongoing ‘Suffering a heart attack’ game, then took off his apron and made his way over to his daughter and her familiar. He crouched in front of Fate to be on the same level as her and ruffled her hair. “Of course Fate, I’ll always have a moment for you. What’s up?”

Fate took a moment to enjoy her father’s affections before taking hold of his wrist and holding his hand. “S-Shirou…I ahh…I mean…I just need to ask you…” Fate’s voice lost strength with every uttered word, until her voice fell away to a small whisper.

Shirou blinked. “Yes Fate? What is it?”

“Ah! I-I mean…It’s just that I’ve been…I ahh…I-I need…”

Shirou Emiya was starting to get worried. Thought Fate was rather quiet, she never had trouble speaking her mind when she felt the need to. “Fate…what’s wrong?”

Seeing the worried look on Shirou’s face served only to make the young girl berate herself for not being able to talk about this. “N-Nothing! I-It’s just that…well…you see I…I…”

Shirou took a hold of Fate’s shoulder with his other hand, frowning he made a question. “Fate what’s wrong? Did someone say something to you in school?” His eyes sharpened, “Did Lindy try something?”

“Ah! N-No! Shirou I…it’s just that.”

Every time she tried to breach the subject, Fate’s throat shut tight, not allowing her to continue.

“You can do it Fate!” Screamed Arf directly into her mind, “I know you can do it! Get him Fate!”

Fate took a very deep breath.

Then, pulling on the wrist she still held, she pressed Shirou’s right palm unto her growing nubile breast and screamed in a shrill voice. “Are these weird!?”

Almost everything froze.

Arf was frozen with her small canine mouth hanging open. While she had most certainly been expecting Fate to put the moves on Shirou somehow, she had most certainly not expected Fate to be so…forward.

Fate T. Emiya stood with her eyes scrunched shut, holding her father’s hand to her breast with a deathgrip while hyperventilating.

Emiya Shirou’s mind was frozen completely solid. While his mind reeled, his brain dutifully continued to compile information for later use. Noting that Fate’s heart was running at a rather fast pace. That he should probably give her a paper bag or otherwise ensure she got her breathing under control. Or making note that he would need to take her shopping for a bra, preferably sometime soon.

Alas, the moment of peace could not last long at all.

“F-Fate what?” Asked Shirou as he did what he could to disengage himself from his daughter’s chest. Something Fate did not allow as she tightened her hold on his wrist and moved with him.

“A-Are they weird? I’m the only one at school who has them this big!” Stated Fate with a stutter, her voice still quite high pitched and shrill.
    “F-Fate let go!” Demanded Shirou as he stepped back faster, causing Fate to all but sprint to keep up.

“So they are weird!?” Asked Fate with tears about to cascade down her eyes.

“N-N-No Fate you’re wrong they’re not weird at all!” Stated Shirou with panic in his eyes.

“T-Then why do you try to let go!?”

“B-because I shouldn’t be touching them!”

“But you are my dad! Doesn’t that make it ok!?

None at all!”

“Why do you say that?! It’s that they’re weird right!?”

“N-No Fate they’re lovely! Now let go!”

“If they’re lovely why do you keep trying to get away!?”

“B-B-B-Because!”

Because what!?”

Don’t make me say it Fate just let go!”

Shirou’s back ‘thunked’ against the wall hard enough to leave a crack in it. Ensuring he no longer had room to retreat.

“Shirou! Why are you panicking? What’s so weird about them? Can I fix it or get rid of them!?”

“You don’t want to get rid of them!”

“B-But no one else has them!”

Shirou took a deep, calming breath.

“Fate.” Stated Shirou with all the seriousness he could. “Fate, you are a growing young lady, the body of a growing young lady such as yourself will go through certain changes, these changes are entirely natural and we can talk about them at length just let go please!

Fate stared into her father’s panicking eyes for several moments more before doing as he asked.

Shirou quickly retracted his hand and did what he could to scold his libido by telling it that, no, the breasts of a young and more-developed-than-she-should-be-at-that-age-girl are not something to get excited about just because he had not done anything of the sort for a good long while. His libido responded by letting him know in no uncertain terms that the warm feeling in his palm was most certainly a thing he enjoyed and that their growth was his fault for providing nutrition.

Shirou shook his head. He could scold himself later.

“Fate.” Said Shirou with as little panic as he could, which unfortunately for him, was a lot of panic. “What prompted this…ahh…erm…”

“Assault?” Provided Arf from the other side of the room.

““No!”” Said Shirou and Fate at the same time, causing Arf to jump and hide behind the couch.

Fate turned back to her father. “I ahh…well…I’ve been noticing that I…am…different than other girls and…Nanoha saw me worrying about it and…she told me to ask you about it.”

When next he spoke, Shirou’s voice was flatter than Vita’s chest. “She told you to put my hand on your breasts?”

“Ah! N-No…it’s just that she said that Momoko-”

“Momoko told you to put my hand on your breast!?”

“No!”

“What’s going on Fate!” Demanded Shirou, his voice becoming shrill.

“I don’t know any more! But I’m weird and big and ugly!”

“No you are not!”

“Then why did you panic!?”

“B-Because those are places you should only let someone you love touch!”

“B-But I love you Shirou!”

Different love!”

“Get him Fate! While he’s cornered!” Cheered Arf.

““Not helping Arf!””

Arf retreated behind the couch again.

Both Shirou and Fate proceeded to hyperventilate in silence.

“U-Um…S-Shirou?” Asked Fate hesitantly.

“Yes Fate?” Answered Shirou after a few moments.

“T-There is another p-place that is…erm…different from other girls.” Said Fate blushing, determined to get all of her concerns unto the table now that she had worked up the nerve to talk about them.

“A-Are you going to try and put my hand on it?”

“N-No…that…didn’t work out so well last time.”

“T-Then what?”

Fate remained quiet for several long moments. “C-Can I show you?”

Had Shirou not been busy panicking, trying to calm his raging heart, a little light headed from hyperventilation, and overall completely out of his depth. He might have realized the trap he was sprinting towards.

“S-Sure.”

Alas, this was not to be.

“Well.” Said Fate as she lifted her skirt. “I noticed that no other girls have hair he-”

OhmygodFateit’stheShirousignalIgottago!” Said Shirou as he sprinted to the wall and jumped out the closed window in a violent explosion of glass.

Fate stared openmouthed at the place her father had just vacated, unsure of what to do.

“What are you doing Fate!?” Screamed Arf, popping out of the couch again. “Go! Catch up to him while his guard is still reeling! There won’t be a better chance than this!”

“Ah! Y-Yes!” Answered Fate on instinct before summoning her barrier jacket and flying out the window with Arf close on her heels.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Signum once more repeated the same motions, bringing her sword through the familiar series of attack, defense, and riposte. The movements repeated so many times that her body performed them almost without conscious thought.

Steel sung as she flowed from stance to stance with the fluidity of a stream, her movements so natural they would put a professional dancer to shame.

And then her cell-phone rang.

She immediately stopped mid-attack and walked sedately to her phone, most that knew her would be surprised at the rather feminine ringtone she had picked.

“Yes?” She said into the phone as she flipped it open.

“OhthankgodSignumIneedyourhelp!”

“W-What?” Said Signum, having been unable to make out what was being said.

“Signumquickshe’schasingmeandIdon’tknowwhattodo!?”

“S-Shirou?” Asked Signum bewildered.

Ohmygodshe’scatchingupSignumpleasehel-”

Whatever else would be said was cut off as the line went dead.

Out of the entire debacle, Signum had understood only one thing.

Shirou was in danger.

Summoning her barrier jacket, she sprinted out the dojo and took to the skies.

Takamachi Momoko was sweeping the porch of her home while absently humming a lullaby. It was a beautiful day and she was enjoying it.

“-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-”

The sun was bright, the day just warm enough, and the birds made a nice chorus to her favorite tune.

“-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-”

Her daughter had invited a few friends over and they were having a good time. Truly there was nothing that could possibly ruin-

“eeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-”

What is that noise!?” Demanded Momoko as she was finally unable to ignore the high-pitched whine that grated on her ears.

She turned just in time to see Emiya Shirou, running down the street several magnitudes faster than the vehicle speed limit. As she watched she saw him surpass several cars.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-” He continued to scream as his form reseeded into the distance.

“What.” Stated Momoko.

Fate shot past her so quickly that the slipstream of her passing caused a wind that ruffled Momoko’s dress.

“Wait Shirou I still haven’t shown you! I’m sorry I’m weird just come back!”

Momoko blinked. Twice.

“What.”

A girl with lupine ears and tail, wearing very skimpy clothing shot past her in pursuit of the black blur.

You have him on the ropes Fate! Just corner him and he’ll be all yours!”

Momoko opened her mouth, closed it, opened it again, blinked, closer her mouth with a ‘click’ and went back to sweeping.

The World Is My Stage dragon20990's Avatar
    oh god...god. The one thing Lindy has Shirou beat in. The talk. This is a set up of epic proportions...

(゜◇゜)

(-.-)

(O_O)

(-.-)

(゜◇゜)

(-.-)

(o_O)

(-.-)

(゜◇゜)

(-.-)

(O_o)

(-.-)

... I'll just.. *Is currently rolling on the floor*
    Underneath the Stars

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

...I feel really sorry for Shirou, yet I want to laugh at him.

Blog Entries
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, My sides they burn, now your making me want to read this whole sequence again.

Teasing the Penguin God!

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    0c0

PFFFFT - BAAHAHAHAHAHA, Ohgodwhyisthissofunnycan'tbreatheAHAHAHAHAHA
    XD

Oh god. How your mind works to make such comedy gold I do not know, but I hope it never stops. Ahahahaha... Santo I don't think you could've handled the build up and actual explosion of the moment in which Fate does lay out her worries to Shirou any better.
    My screen can attest to that. As it can attest to many things.

Holy crap, Shirou just freaking out. Gotta love him panicking. You know what makes the thoughts going through his mind and simultaneous analisis of the situation complete and utter win? The fact that he notices Fate will be needing a bra soon, and that his body is actually reacting to her growing breasts.
    I would like to say "Poor Shirou", but lucky son of a gun got to feel up Fate-chan's lovely developing chest!

Then Fate wanted to take the advice up a notch and he jumped through the window. "itstheShirouSignal" X3

And Signum just completely misunderstood what was going on. OHHHHhhhh dear. Much hilarity will be had. Also liked the detail of her ringtone. Seems like a little something she'd allow herself to do just for herself.

Freakin' hilarious!

P.S.: Yep, just go back to sweeping Momoko. *w*

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

(this person cannot answer the thread at the moment, he is currently dying from lack of breath)

I am as amused as I am disturbed. Good call Shirou. Good call.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    0c0

PFFFFT - BAAHAHAHAHAHA, Ohgodwhyisthissofunnycan'tbreatheAHAHAHAHAHA
    XD

Oh god. How your mind works to make such comedy gold I do not know, but I hope it never stops. Ahahahaha... Santo I don't think you could've handled the build up and actual explosion of the moment in which Fate does lay out her worries to Shirou any better.
    My screen can attest to that. As it can attest to many things.

Holy crap, Shirou just freaking out. Gotta love him panicking. You know what makes the thoughts going through his mind and simultaneous analisis of the situation complete and utter win? The fact that he notices Fate will be needing a bra soon, and that his body is actually reacting to her growing breasts.
    I would like to say "Poor Shirou", but lucky son of a gun got to feel up Fate-chan's lovely developing chest!

Then Fate wanted to take the advice up a notch and he jumped through the window. "itstheShirouSignal" X3

And Signum just completely misunderstood what was going on. OHHHHhhhh dear. Much hilarity will be had. Also liked the detail of her ringtone. Seems like a little something she'd allow herself to do just for herself.

Freakin' hilarious!

P.S.: Yep, just go back to sweeping Momoko. *w*
    Though having a 9 year old growing breasts that bounce is slightly disturbing but considering Shirou's cooking make women develops curves is now canon.

But couldn't it just be that Signum picked that ringtone especially for Shirou whenever he calls?

Teasing the Penguin God!

Quote Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
    Though having a 9 year old growing breasts that bounce is slightly disturbing but considering Shirou's cooking make women develops curves is now canon.

But couldn't it just be that Signum picked that ringtone especially for Shirou whenever he calls?
    *Recovered from laughing fit* Wait... that last part actually make senses. She would want him not to see her just as a fellow warrior, but a woman too.

... *throw down plot far away* No way in hell am I getting mauled by plot bunnies today! *runs off*
    Underneath the Stars

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    snip
    O.O -.- O.O wow. Think i nearly burst a lung from laughing. lolz Looks like Fate needs a mother figure so that Shirou doesn't have to fear giving her the talk in the future. ShirouXSignum? A family of sword practitioners, gives Nanoha's family someone to compete against in a family vs family match.

"Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."