Page 53 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3434851525354555863103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 7929

Thread: Infinite Library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread

Male
    After about two weeks doing it, I'm finally done with both the MSLD thread and this one.

...It's a slightly surreal feeling, actually.

Question: Is the index on the front page being updated with the snippets in this thread? The latest ones on there seem to be the ones in MSLD thread.
    I write stuff, though unfortunately nothing Nasuverse (yet).

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle khagerou's Avatar
    I know that feeling went through the damn thing in five days....
    Slept like a log for two after...

@ Horrible Mind Scarring stuff....
    Meh I've seen so much worse, this barely registers.

Must construct additional pylons chrnno's Avatar
    Ha, I surpassed you both. In the past week I started on F:NS, then saw MS:LD was first and went to read it before, while reading it I got linked to a few other threads and several MGLN fics which I also read before going back finishing F:NS then this one and now going to The Lives and Times of Kaleido Shirou Schweinorg. All the while keeping up with other fics that updated.

Anyway yeah it takes a lot more than anything posted on these threads to scar me.

@Santo
    I read that snippet when you first posted it and really enjoyed it so add another to the people who did so. The new version that is the old has some very interesting parts that put Shirou's behaviour in perspective but parts of it seems redundant. Though I did read the other one before and came up with my own version based on the implications so that might be it.
    You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities... Unto my experience, Aldaris, all that you've built here on Aiur is but a fleeting dream. A dream from which your precious Conclave shall awaken, finding themselves drowned in a greater nightmare.

Recorder of the World Lines AzureGrimoire's Avatar
    Hey guys.
    Can I make a compilation of the fics in Fanfiction?

This bond we have is like poison... Just one drop would destroy them all, no prisoners taken...
    Yuuhei Satellite - Tsuki ni Murakumo, Hana ni Kaze

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not mine.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AzureGrimoire View Post
    Hey guys.
    You can do mine, just gimme credit for 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by chrnno View Post
    @Santo
    I read that snippet when you first posted it and really enjoyed it so add another to the people who did so. The new version that is the old has some very interesting parts that put Shirou's behaviour in perspective but parts of it seems redundant. Though I did read the other one before and came up with my own version based on the implications so that might be it.
    *brofist*

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AzureGrimoire View Post
    Hey guys.
    Hmm, I personally think that compiling snippets isn't that great of an idea. If people want to read this stuff they can find it in our index.....

I do think that it might be a good idea to update the index again.

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    >.>
    <.<

Not it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle khagerou's Avatar
    So not it....

Male
    Well, as far as I can tell the index is complete with respect to the snippets in the MSLD thread. If no one more established cares, I could just index the ones in this thread myself. (Maybe Fraggle would copy that into the front page, so that the index will actually be visible to people. >_>)

Quote Originally Posted by alethiophile View Post
    Well, as far as I can tell the index is complete with respect to the snippets in the MSLD thread. If no one more established cares, I could just index the ones in this thread myself. (Maybe Fraggle would copy that into the front page, so that the index will actually be visible to people. >_>)

Pm me the list and I'll add it ASAP

Illya is best servant

Male
    Have sent fraggle the list. I included anything which seemed to be an actual snippet, as opposed to discussion or ideas for snippets, so there are separate links for some things that are only about three lines each. Ah, well.

Index updated.

Illya is best servant

hey my snip is on the index, awesome.

Idea Proposal:

Emiya Ken, which means Strong and healthy. From another perspective, it means Sword.

He's the son of Emiya Shirou and (Insert name of one of the three aces).

Nanoha: He has his father's hair and his mother's eyes. However, he is considered as a disabled person in the eyes of Mid-Childans due to his inability to cast magic.

Fate: He has blond hair and his father's eyes. However, he is considered as a disabled person in the eyes of Mid-Childans due to his inability to cast magic.

Hayate: He has brown hair and his father's eyes. However, he is considered as a disabled person in the eyes of Mid-Childans due to his inability to cast magic.

Nevertheless, his dream to be like his father does not stop him to join TSAB to serve and protect the people. The problem is, he's not even qualified to become a mage enforcer with zero magic potential.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by shikyo21 View Post
    Idea Proposal:

Emiya Ken, which means Strong and healthy. From another perspective, it means Sword.

Nanoha: He has his father's hair and his mother's eyes. However, he is considered as a disabled person in the eyes of Mid-Childans due to his inability to cast magic.

Fate: He has blond hair and his father's eyes. However, he is considered as a disabled person in the eyes of Mid-Childans due to his inability to cast magic.

Hayate: He has brown hair and his father's eyes. However, he is considered as a disabled person in the eyes of Mid-Childans due to his inability to cast magic.

Nevertheless, his dream to be like his father does not stop him to join TSAB to serve and protect the people. The problem is, he's not even qualified to become a mage enforcer with zero magic potential.
    I propose that this idea be Razed to the ground, and the land from which it sprung be repeatedly and periodically treated with industrial waste, in order to ensure that nothing grows from it ever again.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Megaolix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I propose that this idea be Razed to the ground, and the land from which it sprung be repeatedly and periodically treated with industrial waste, in order to ensure that nothing grows from it ever again.
    Seconded.

There is no damn way any idea that try to be like the 'Emiya Clan' crap will live here.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaolix View Post
    Seconded.

There is no damn way any idea that try to be like the 'Emiya Clan' crap will live here.
    Thirded.
    Can I add napalm and Soverato's pepper, a pepper so spicy, but so spicy that it can rival the Etna in the 'hot' department, to cleanse and purge the land that has spawned that 'idea'?
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.

Spoiler:

CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shikyo21 View Post
    Idea Proposal:

Right, where to start...

Emiya Ken

Ken is not a name. Its like calling your own son Sword whatshisname.

Can't you pick one yourself?

Right, slap-dash mix of colors, but thats somewhat forgivable. It is obvious that you rushed this idea though. What you seem to miss is that not everyone in Mid-childa is a frigging mage. His inaptitude in using magic isn't a handicap.

Once more, You don't need to be a magic user in the TSAB to help people. If he's as smart as his mother then he got a lot of fields into which he can progress.

In short: It's a generic idea which will push most people to drop napalm on top of it because its just that bland. Try to make a more round character next time.
    Last edited by fraggle; October 16th, 2012 at 07:05 AM.

Illya is best servant

Must construct additional pylons chrnno's Avatar
    I never understood people's fascination with next gen fics, it always seemed to me a poor excuse to mix several character's abilities into one and just one step short of Mary Sue/Gary Stu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    *brofist*
    You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities... Unto my experience, Aldaris, all that you've built here on Aiur is but a fleeting dream. A dream from which your precious Conclave shall awaken, finding themselves drowned in a greater nightmare.