Page 394 of 397 FirstFirst ... 294344384389392393394395396 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,880 of 7929

Thread: Infinite Library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shikyo21 View Post
    To think Heroslayer's Fate series X Nanoha crossover story started around late 2011/early 2012?

Time flies so fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by teknofan View Post
    I hear ya
    Agreed. It seems just like yesterday i found this thread and tried to get through everything as soon as possible. ...Which was made harder by the fake the black backround hurt my eyes so i had to take frequent breaks cause i didn't know i could change the background.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by shounen jump View Post
    You mean the fact we have very few lemons in here, or a continuation of that The Wonders of Education(http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...l=1#post969833) snippet that Daneel wrote and fraggle made a lemon for?
    I meant something like what happened in the Wonders of Education snippet, where fragile wrote a lemon.

Look at Rush's snippet there and Rush's snippet here. Both have a time gap that can be filled in with a lemon.

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    I meant something like what happened in the Wonders of Education snippet, where fragile wrote a lemon.

Look at Rush's snippet there and Rush's snippet here. Both have a time gap that can be filled in with a lemon.
    Oh. Well personally i'm satisfied with the Lemon fraggle wrote. What i would like is the "mourning after" all that. How Vita acts after she had sex with her mistress, the one she's in love with, and his little sister. How Fate and Nanoha react when they find out. How Chrono and Yuno react. All that.

Quote Originally Posted by shounen jump View Post
    Oh. Well personally i'm satisfied with the Lemon fraggle wrote. What i would like is the "mourning after" all that. How Vita acts after she had sex with her mistress, the one she's in love with, and his little sister. How Fate and Nanoha react when they find out. How Chrono and Yuno react. All that.
    That sounds fun as well~.

Though speaking of Fate, I wouldn't mind fraggle writing Swords 3 and having Shirou in a threesome with Fate & Signum.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle hatori's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @warellis, would you happen to have his Swords lemons? Would love to read them again
    I shall serve thy cause, upon my honour, till thy death.
    -Avenger/Jester. Trinity Series.
    Destined Legacies, shamelessly rewriting it since 2010

When I go random.

Quote Originally Posted by hatori View Post
    @warellis, would you happen to have his Swords lemons? Would love to read them again
    Go ahead: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2540103

Oh hey I just remembered, barring the Movies the whole Nanoha Series is on Amazon Prime Streaming now.

The Anime Strike Channel was discontinued so all of there stuff is now available with a Prime Subscription.

It is all subbed.

So if you have a Subscription you can easily rewatch the series anytime.

------------------------

Now moving on here is a question to be asked.

Given the vastly increased roster of Servants since this Thread Starter, what Servants would Nanoha Cast Characters have if they accidentally stumbled into the Grail War Themselves?

Remember there have been people in various Iterations of the Grail Wars in the Type Moon Mulitverse that cannot supply Mana to their Servants, so the Grail doing this is a possibility.

Hopefully it turns out better then the 4th War's Caster and his Master............

Because if Vita is the one selected I can see this being Hilariously Destructive with a Servant to match her Personality.

Quote Originally Posted by KageX View Post
    Oh hey I just remembered, barring the Movies the whole Nanoha Series is on Amazon Prime Streaming now.

The Anime Strike Channel was discontinued so all of there stuff is now available with a Prime Subscription.

It is all subbed.

So if you have a Subscription you can easily rewatch the series anytime.

------------------------

Now moving on here is a question to be asked.

Given the vastly increased roster of Servants since this Thread Starter, what Servants would Nanoha Cast Characters have if they accidentally stumbled into the Grail War Themselves?

Remember there have been people in various Iterations of the Grail Wars in the Type Moon Mulitverse that cannot supply Mana to their Servants, so the Grail doing this is a possibility.

Hopefully it turns out better then the 4th War's Caster and his Master............

Because if Vita is the one selected I can see this being Hilariously Destructive with a Servant to match her Personality.
    My reactions to the first half: YES!! I can Finally(see's "subscription") re-watch..the...enti... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... !@#$ %^&* !@#$%^&* !@!$@#!%$^*#*!^$*!#&^$*#*^*$#*!!!!!

The second Half: If you want to be technical a lot of the MC of Lyrical Nanoha can supply energy to their Servants. I mean Saber got Mana from Shirou from...you know, and Caster had it the same from her Master in Fate/Stay. So i don't think the what the Mana is like is important. Can the Mana made by a Linker Core be too different and therein be unusable to a Servant? I can see it happening, yes. But i wouldn't be surprised if they could use it as well.
    The issue is would they be able of making a actual Contract? I mean of those normal(as in no Circuits) human Masters only one has ever had Command Spells and they were planted on by the Servant. So I've always assumed Magic Circuits are needed to form a true Contract. Meaning Nanoha&co would have to recharge their Servant before and after each fight manually.

For Fate it be Boudica. Boudica is pretty much the Mom Servant and Fate...well if i have to explain it then you don't know Lyrical Nanoha.
    Nanoha: Medea. Both have crazy scary sides and like beam spam.
    Last edited by shounen jump; January 9th, 2018 at 01:02 PM.

Assuming there are no catalysts involved then each of the cast would be paired with a servant that share a characteristic compatibility.

In that case I would personally pair Fate up with Frankensteins monster. The parallels between the two are uncanny.

Both are artificially created, both were despised and rejected by their creators, and both have lightning powers.

Other examples:

Hayate and Nero: This pairing would be hillarious if done correctly with both sharing a love of cosplay, skinship, and large baths.

--------------

Hayate: Oh Vita~, oneesama and I have something we would like for you to try on~.

Nero: Umu, you must wear this at once. Here, I will assist.

Vita: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Nanoha and Jean d'arc : Both come from humble origins, both performed amazing feats at a young age, a great inspiration to others, willing to give it all against adversity, etc.

Yuuno and Shielder: nuff said

Teana and EMIYA: This is a match made in heaven, both are tactical fighters that control the flow of battle to win, both are long range experts who can also fight in close quarters if need be, both were not gifted with high talent so had to work hard and all that.

Subaru and ?

Lutecia and Medusa: rider and mini-rider for the win

Caro and Kiyohime: A dragon born and dragon princess.

Erio and Cu Cullain: high speed lancers

Vita and Lancelot: berserker knights

Shamal and Medea ( lilly): healing casters

Signum and Gawain: Knights of the flame/sun

That is all I got I couldn't think of the best pairing for Subaru.
    Suggestions anyone?

Subaru and ?

That is all I got I couldn't think of the best pairing for Subaru.
    Suggestions anyone?
    Choose between Beowulf, Xuanzang Sanzang, and (Ruler) St. Martha.

Because ORAORAORA MUDAMUDAMUDA fisticuffs.
    Now, return to the void, in the midst of this infinite light!
    AIN SOPH AUR... DEAD END SHOOT!!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shikyo21 View Post
    To think Heroslayer's Fate series X Nanoha crossover story started around late 2011/early 2012?

Time flies so fast.
    I hear ya
    God, I miss those days where I could just drop a snippet of 1500 words every page or so. I even made this thread just to keep the clutter out of the story threads.

Illya is best servant

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    God, I miss those days where I could just drop a snippet of 1500 words every page or so. I even made this thread just to keep the clutter out of the story threads.
    IIRC you don't have much actual time for fanfiction or anything right?

Or is it just you don't have a real interest anymore in this crossover?

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    I miss it two. Alongside when Old Iron, Daneel Rush, Santo plus an update from Hero Slayer on how long before we get the latest chapter.
    IIRC you don't have much actual time for fanfiction or anything right?

Or is it just you don't have a real interest anymore in this crossover?
    I think he said he didn't have any good ideas. Then i said i had some Lyrical Nanoha/Fate ideas on my FF.net page. ...I think. In case i didn't i have some Lyrical Nanoha/Fate idea's, alongside other ideas, on my FF.net profile page. The link of which is in my sig.

Any good Shirou x older Vivio form stuff? Because she really fills out her uniform well~.
    Last edited by warellis; January 16th, 2018 at 03:21 AM.

Any good Shirou x older Vivio form stuff? Because she really fills out her uniform well~.
    Not that I recall. Vivio is only Shirou's daughter in the snippets here.

The closest thing I recall is Mirror Evil Vivio.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
    The closest thing I recall is Mirror Evil Vivio.
    Well I remember there was one set of stories here (in this thread) where Shirou and Vivio were around the same age and all. Like he wasn't her father or anything:
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post1166594
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post1187748

Well I remember there was one set of stories here (in this thread) where Shirou and Vivio were around the same age and all. Like he wasn't her father or anything:
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post1166594
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post1187748
    First only the first chapter is in this thread. Second when was this made?

There's a link to the index at the top. Also, timestamp says 2014.

Now i am eating my words.
    Also, seeing as how there's two parts to this already, is there any more?