Page 392 of 392 FirstFirst ... 292342382387390391392
Results 7,821 to 7,832 of 7832

Thread: Infinite Library of Swords: A Lyrical Nanoha x Nasuverse drabble thread

Quote Originally Posted by shounen jump View Post
    Please tell me i'm not the only one who imaged Nanoha trying to cope a feel only for Fate to shock her?
    I imagine Hayate to be more likely to cop a feel.

Quote Originally Posted by teknofan View Post
    I imagine Hayate to be more likely to cop a feel.
    Not if NanoFa are dating. I can see Nanoha just getting one look of Fate in that and next thing she knows she's been shocked. ...I wonder how Shirou would react to Sonic Mode.
    For those writers looking for new story ideas visit my account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6347453/FateOnline. There are dozens of challenges there waiting to be picked up.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Not if NanoFa are dating. I can see Nanoha just getting one look of Fate in that and next thing she knows she's been shocked. ...I wonder how Shirou would react to Sonic Mode.
    Well considering how hard it was for him to look at Fate at the age of 15, Sonic Mode Fate at 18 probably would be making him pitch a tent as fast as possible.

actually I was thinking more like fate gets curious about the hunt and she asks lindy, or whoever, to do that... broadcast thing they did when nanoha was attacked by vita.
    Quote Originally Posted by nitewind View Post
    This thread doesn't really have a rule about who can "necro" it provided you actually have something to post.
    I recently had an idea based on the old Vajra series of snippets Old Iron made(and the idea i had for if he were to actually turn that into a actual fic). In to both attempt to revive the thread, seeing as how no one really cares about necroing here, and to get it the @#$% out of my head so it leaves me alone i decided to put it here. It boils down to everyone watching a movie about Shirou's time in the Holy Grail War(maybe the 4th War too) a la the same way the Nanoha movies are in-universe movies of Nanoha's adventures. Yes it's a reaction type of fic.
    Last edited by shounen jump; November 2nd, 2017 at 08:03 PM.
    For those writers looking for new story ideas visit my account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6347453/FateOnline. There are dozens of challenges there waiting to be picked up.

リビングデッド Living Dead
    I recently had an idea based on the old Vajra series of snippets Old Iron made
    Interest roused.
    Yes it's a reaction type of fic.
    Interest taken out behind the shed and shot.

Quote Originally Posted by zweibach View Post
    Interest roused.

Interest taken out behind the shed and shot.
    Why? I know Reaction fics are...up in the air with their popularity but you can not sit there and tell me you are not interested in seeing how Fate reacts to knowing her father was chased by skirts, or Signum's reaction for that matter(she was into Shirou in Vajra right?). How about Shamal's reaction to all the injuries Shirou got and healed from(both cause she's a healer and cause, if i remember right, for breaking her arm)?

JP Friend Code

Mistress' Day (Preview)

I'm done making Servants for now, so I feel like having some fun here again. Here's the beginning of what is to come.

Mistress' Day (Preview)
    This was an alliance Vita of the Wolkenritter would have rather avoided.

“You…”

She sighed.

“This is an important mission; if you fail, this whole thing loses its meaning.”

“Well aren’t you hardworking,” replied the voice on the other side of the confessionary.

“I’m just tired. Of so many things,” Vita admitted, resting her forehead on the cool wood panel.

“You do sound tired, Vita-san. Very well, this time I will go along with your deviance.”

”Oh fuck you. You know I’d normally take care of it myself, but I have my own role in this plan, so I’ll have to leave this to you. Can I count on you?”

Caren Ortensia’s lips stretched with the subtle glee of Mephistopheles upon damning Faust’s soul.

“I assure you, everything shall be as you command. You may leave Emiya Shirou in my capable hands.”

“That’s exactly what I’m afraid of!” Vita admitted.

“Ufufufufu~”

“Don’t pick this moment to start ‘ufufufu-ing’! You do it on purpose, don’t you!?”

Slurp~

“Don’t lick your liiiiiiiips!” Vita was clutching her hair at this point. “It’s not sexy when you do it; it’s just plain scary!”

Emiya Shirou could not possibly know, but a very interesting day awaited him.

“Mou, whatever! Let’s do this!” Vita gave up in a number of ways and decided to just move on. “Operation ‘All the Harems’ is go!”

“Excelsior!”

Vita turned to look at Caren oddly. The Church supervisor to Fuyuki returned the look with her usual stone-faced expression.

“…what?”

MISTRESS’ DAY
    Inspired by Heroslayer’s ‘Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days’

“Yes, yes, please wait a minute!” Emiya Shirou cried out as he hurriedly turned off the stove and took off his cooking apron before making his way to the front door and whoever was insistently pushing the doorbell. That day he was in fact not expecting Vita, so this was truly an unforeseen visitor. However, the number of people who visited his house in Fuyuki was rather small and it was fairly easy to eliminate candidates, so he had a pretty accurate idea of who it was by the time he made it to the entrance.

“Good morning, Caren,” he said as he opened the door. “What can I do…for…you…?”

A bat. Not the animal, the sports implement. Metal, not wood.

Caren Ortensia, clad in her clothes of office—the priestly ones, not the lewd ones—held a baseball bat with her right hand.

“Good morning, Emiya Shirou,” she greeted in her usual inexpressive tone of voice. “Would you be so kind as to close your eyes for a few seconds, please?”

Shirou…stared at the placidly smiling girl for several awkward, quiet seconds. His left hand twitched a few times, but his conscious brain was not really sure of what exactly it wished to do with that hand. Face-palming? No, that did not really cut it this time.

“…Ca, Caren,” he finally said. “You know, Caren…”

“Hmm?”

“Caren, I…it might be hard to believe, but I like you. Really, I do.”

“I am rather fond of you as well, Emiya Shirou,” the priestess replied, her honest feelings better portrayed in her pristine smile than in the words themselves.

“Well, sometimes I really wonder,” Shirou argued back. “I mean, do you really think me the kind of person who would fall for…for…” Shirou twirled his uneasy left hand, vaguely signaling in the direction of Caren’s bat. “…that?”

“Hmm.” Caren looked at the hand, then down at her bat, and then at Shirou’s face once more.

“I take it that means no?”

Shirou…inhaled deeply…and then exhaled. He allowed the early morning air clean his lungs and his thoughts.

“…I would say it does, Caren.”

“I see,” she said, unceremoniously dropping the bat as it no longer served a purpose. “I should have gone with my original plan, after all.”

“Probably, yes.” Anything would have been better than…the bat.

“Very well; would you agree to do me a favor if I offer you an irreplaceable treasure of incalculable value?”

Shirou frowned as a minor alarm rang in the depths of his psyche.

“What…treasure…?”

“My virgini—”

The sudden, intense pain of Shirou’s head striking the doorframe drowned the end of Caren’s sentence fragment. Caren frowned.

“Hmm. You probably did not catch that. I said, my virgini—”

Caren would swear the doorframe trembled from the sheer violence of the second impact. Regardless, it was a different issue which bothered her.

“You are not letting me finish my sentences. That is awfully rude, Emiya Shirou.”

Shirou gaped at the white-haired beauty, his face a most eloquent banner screaming “how dare you!?”

“I understand that I cannot begin to compare with some of the impressive ladies in your harem, but I would like to believe my virgi—” *Bam* *BAM* “—does not mean so little to you. Stop doing that.”

“Stop talking! Just…just come in, please.”

“Hmm. So you agree to my terms.”

“No! I just meant—”

Caren shook her head while unabashedly stepping forward and into the house.

“At long last, I will be devoured by your insatiable libido. I would lie if I said I was not prepared for this; we both knew this day would arrive sooner or lat—eegyan~!”

A strange but unusually cute, high-pitched sound escaped Caren’s lips when Shirou roughly seized her by the shoulders and pushed her against the wall, promptly closing the main entrance now that Caren’s was completely inside. Indeed, it was the advanced two-armed kabedon.

Her body restrained by the strong grip of Shirou’s hands, Caren could only look up at the man four years her senior, whose unexpectedly serious stare rendered her legs weak and made her eyes quiver in…what? Trepidation? Anticipation?

Shirou could not help but admire Caren Ortensia’s features upon drawing his face mere inches from hers. He had met her a lovely fourteen-year-old. Seven years later, he would be the first to admit she had become a very beautiful woman. Her unusual hair color, her porcelain face and her slender figure could mesmerize any man fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of them. Shirou and the others had seen her in her exorcist attire throughout the years, and Zafira had put it best: “dem legs, man!”

“Damn it, Caren, why do you have to ruin all your loveliness every time you open your mouth?”

Flattery at point-blank was something Caren Ortensia had absolutely no experience at—she is a member of the Church, after all. And while sexuality is one of her major avenues of teasing other people, the fact remains she is as inexperienced at matters of love and sex as Shirou, if not more.

“Eh…?” Thus, that was Caren’s most eloquent of response to Shirou’s rather reckless, but undoubtedly sincere thoughts.

“So? What do you have to say for yourself, wicked priestess?”

Caren’s lips quivered. For the first time since they met, she felt awfully conscious of his warm smile, of the intensity of his eyes like amber, of the warmth of his body forged by unholy flame and torturous magecraft, of his awfully well-shaped, utterly masculine anatomy that could probably swipe her off her feet and effortlessly have its way with her…

“Uh-um…” Her voice, oftentimes imperturbable, had shifted an octave or two. “Be…please be gentle?”

Shirou’s smile became a flat look, but that did not last long, for he could not hold his own laughter.

“Eh? Eh?” Caren was out of proper words, and Shirou laughed a bit louder, tenderly stroking the young woman’s pristine hair much to her embarrassment.

“Damn it, you’re cute, so I can’t for the life of me ask you to change your ways. Turns out I’m just another weak male after all.” He shook his head in exasperation at himself. “Come on in, I always end up making too much food, anyway.”

Caren needed a few seconds to get her feet to work, so she watched Shirou’s departing back for a while, wondering if the cold, itchy feeling in her chest was in fact disappointment.

As for Shirou, well, he had a smile on his face.

He knew a victory when he saw it.

To be continued...
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; December 7th, 2017 at 09:11 AM.

He's baaaaaaaaaaack

I prefer to be a lurker, but I've got to step in and say: what a timing.

Just yesterday (literally!) I was nostalgia reading Bros' Day and thinking "shame Daneel doesn't write snippets for MSLD anymore," and here it is, the Caren-centric one I always wanted. Seriously, thanks a lot!

Niiiice~

Quote Originally Posted by Selenite View Post
    I prefer to be a lurker, but I've got to step in and say: what a timing.

Just yesterday (literally!) I was nostalgia reading Bros' Day and thinking "shame Daneel doesn't write snippets for MSLD anymore," and here it is, the Caren-centric one I always wanted. Seriously, thanks a lot!
    Same. Though mine was for the Wonders Of Education and for fraggle, Santo and Old Iron. ...And Hero Slayer, though he was for his fic not snippets found here(not that there not good. The fic was just more important, being an actual series).
    Loved the snippet Daneel. Not the characters(read:Caren) i would have liked to see but still fun.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Oh god yes! Yes! @Daniel Rush is back! Where have you been all this time?

EDIT: I like the snippet but isn't Caren pretty good at flustering Shirou even when he's confronting her, like in Hollow Ataraxia?

I feel she would've had a quip for him while he was pressing her against the wall or something.
    Last edited by warellis; December 10th, 2017 at 12:47 PM.