Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Nasuverse Power Tier List

Blog Entries
    Um... This is turning into a Powerlevel discussion... Again...

So, Nanaya in tier 5? (Super Speed + MEoDP + Ungodly Knife skills)
    And Tohno Shiki in tier 6?
    Satsujinki tier 4?
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    Also, magical anemia. Judging by all his symptoms, it would be a blood-destructive anemia, which means Shiki loses to anyone who stays away from him.
    It looks like anemia, acts like anemia, but it's actually you sister giving you half her life.

EDIT: If Erlk's rankings are right, that puts Ryougi at tier 5, and Ryougi (3) at 4, maybe 3, actually I have no clue.

Blog Entries
    Also, the Six Sisters pack an amazing punch. They managed to defeat Type-Pluto by sheer power. Hell, they are even users of True Magic. I think they go in Tier 1 as individuals, Tier 0 as a group.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

What tier would a Fully 100% Serious Gilgamesh fit?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Meister View Post
    Probably 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Meister View Post
    Naked Gilgamesh?

Apparently that's what Nasu said. Something about Gilgamesh only being serious when he's naked? Or naked Gilgamesh being the most powerful? /shrug
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    whats wrong with the fuyuki power rankings?

Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    and thus my point. shiki a normal human pull her down. true she lived but only because he stopped.
    Shiki is not a normal human. He is an enhanced human that turns into a killing machine every time he sees a non-human. He also has the most deadly ability in all the Nasuverse. Also, Arcueid lacks a concept of death during the night (which is probably why she tries to go unnoticed during daylight). And still, there are a few reasons why Shiki managed to kill her: One is the fact that Arc doesn't attack humans, and she thought (and with reason) that the person that had rang her door was indeed a normal human. If Shiki would have been a magus, a familiar, and of course a DA, then Arc would have realized before oppening the door. Since you know, she was sure Shiki was just a normal human, which is why she was so pissed. Also, as it was stated in the game, after Shiki rang the door he fully pushed it open and entered, then while she was struck with surprise he killed her with his first strike, he was by no means faster than her, she just surprised, since he was just a normal schoolboy. She had more than enough time to split him in half in a fraction of a second. Also, did I mentioned that this wouldn't have happened during the night?

yes and yes
    Not without plothax or if Arc doesn't hesitate to attack him (unlike in Ciel's true end). I don't think you fully understand her abilities. Her GE are capable of high level hypnosis, which is shown several times in Tsukihime. If Shirou was unable to instantly counter Ilya's eyes, then he is powerless before Arc's eyes.

if you have anything further to say about this pm me.
    Then what's the point in starting a discussion if you are not going to discuss?

Blog Entries
    Serious Gilgamesh would use Ea + every booster in his vault to deal XBOXHUEG damage. Probably twice as much as Ea's original output.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ...I'm kinda curious as to why no one mentioned Aoko, Zelretch or Type-Moon Brunestud. o_o

Blog Entries
    Type-moon's power, while very powerful, is not at the level of Type-Mercury, Type-Jupiter, or Type-Saturn, but he's definitely more powerful than a tier 1. He'd probably be in a tier 0.5 (0-). He has a Knight Arm and a Reality Marble, as well as ungodly stats, so he's definitely a force to be reckoned with.
    Aoko as a magus isn't so uber-powerful, actually. Some lecturers are superior as magi to her. Zelretch when he was young is probably tier 1. This Zelretch is weaker than the previous one, tier 2-3 perhaps? As for Aoko, I don't really know.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Aoko's Servant-tier, but would get fucked up by a Servant who could out-beam her.

We don't know much about Type Moon to reach a conclussion though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Erm don't we need some kind of definition of what the tiers actually mean before we put people in them? Was there any specific reason for picking 10 levels, or was that just a random number. Do the other "normals" (Taiga, Ayako etc.) belong in tier 9 with Shinji, or are they a tier above because they're stronger than him? Ditto magi. You could easily lump them all in a single tier, but in general there is a wide (but non-discrete) range of abilities.
    Actually I have a rough idea on each tier but better not reveal them for now.
    Instead we should move down from the top to bottom and determine which level is which.
    Being in a higher tier usually means the battle would be one-sided versus any lower tier.
    That's why I am a little unsure on Edem's ranking...

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    It's not reality warping, just terraforming. Both Arcueid and V/V have the same ability, they can terraform the environment they are standing on to Earth and Venus, respectively. I wouldn't call that reality warping.
    Arc and ORt's abilties look similar but they're radically different. Arcueid has a probability manipulation ability which allows her to cause any kind of nature phenomena.

In the translation what I read ORT's ability is something that overrides the Supereme Reality Marble of the Earth with the properties of the Mercury. In short any spot he's on is becoming a part of Mercury itself. Yeah, that's reality warping in one of the more abstract senses. Unless we dumb it down and say Nasu just felt artistic when he claimed that.
    According to that any spot ORT is on technically becomes his Reality Marble where he dictates the rules. That's why its power is ranking higher than Arc's.

*snip*
    *sighs*
    Even juvenile Dead Apostles can casually dodge machinegun fire. (see: Talk or Tsuikihime 2 prequel).
    Ciel can match Dead Apostles in at least speed. Yet Arcueid stomped her like a tomato.

Also please read the VN again.
    Shiki isn't a normal human in terms of physical capabilities.
    Shiki running on walls, killing dozens of beast in a second, performing 17 slashes before one could notice or just outright disappearing from sight are abilities that a normal human cannot do.
    You may wonder that because Shiki has no magic powers or anything similar to explain then he must be just a normal human in terms of physical abilities. Well, not really.

His Nanaya trainaing not only gave him exceptional skills, good understanding of the human anatomy and peak human like physicque. He also learned the "Flash" technique. It allows him to momentary surpass his human limitations and perform insanely fast movements either with his arms (Sensa) or legs(Sesnou).

Yet even with these skills and after becoming a DA(in Ciel's route) Shiki was hacked up so fast that initially he didn't even notice he was hit by Arcueid. The fact that Shiki survived the encounter was a case of combined CIS and PIS.

So I suggest you to gave up on the dreams of Shirou ever having a chance against Arc fair and square. Hell, Shirou admitted that he's hopeless against any Servant in battle. And Arcueid is obviously above your average Servant.

Blog Entries
    interestingly reading over some fuyuki notes, there is a snippet here which seems to be stating the use of sorcery is on the level of EA

Blog Entries
    There is only one way Shirou (Tier 6-7?) can kill Arcueid (Tier 0-1?)

Plothax.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Then what's the point in starting a discussion if you are not going to discuss?
    i had presumed you'd understand your qualms and fanatical arguments have nothing to do with the supposed topic and do as I asked so as to not disrupt the thread.

Also please read the VN again.
    I don't need to.

So I suggest you to gave up on the dreams of Shirou ever having a chance against Arc fair and square.
    nope. just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's impossible. further it's not my job to go on explaining the obvious nature of an example which is made to prove a point. not everything is literal.

Blog Entries
    nope. just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's impossible. further it's not my job to go on explaining the obvious nature of an example which is made to prove a point. not everything is literal.
    You see, when talking Nasuverse, you DO have to explain the nature, because people have varying degrees of Nasuverse knowledge. I can say that my knowledge is a 1 out of 10, and even then I think I'm being arrogant by claiming such a thing.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

LoL. Ad nauseum reply?
    Because you tried neither to prove or disprove anything.
    Serioulsy, without PIS Shirou would be hard-pressed to even survive against Kirei.

Blog Entries
    Hey willy, are you going to update the list?
    Arthur-san is my waifu